Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 20-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
eric1
Inactive

Default Lower Astral Entities Incarnating

From simple observation, it is clear that serious genetic manipulation is going on on our planet. Here in Southern California as an example one can clearly see from observing much of the populace that predator animal/insect genes have been mixed with human DNA. A guest I heard on Art Bell many years ago, a mystic by the name of Dr. Lockwood(based in Sonora, California) also claimed that many lower astral entities were presently incarnating. Again, simple observation with respect to many of the brutal crimes taking place in our society would tell you that. A recent guest on Coast to Coast am in mid-July also had much to say on other dimensions---will get that name up here shortly. I totally agree with David Icke that the real power is emanating from outside our dimension. In short, it is quite clear that our dimensional integrity has been compromised. This probably happened eons ago. Solomon dabbled with demons, no doubt opening many portals. And the Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk Project from all accounts didn't help things either.
eric1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
eric1
Inactive

Another site with some good insights on this matter . . .

http://www.metahistory.org/ETArchonNav.php
Old 21-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1 View Post
Another site with some good insights on this matter . . .

http://www.metahistory.org/ETArchonNav.php
i agree that many peoples mind sets and actions can represent certain aspects or charactor traits of different species .

hence the name

tracker .

just because something looks human , it doesnt mean it is human .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
From simple observation, it is clear that serious genetic manipulation is going on on our planet. Here in Southern California as an example one can clearly see from observing much of the populace that predator animal/insect genes have been mixed with human DNA. A guest I heard on Art Bell many years ago, a mystic by the name of Dr. Lockwood(based in Sonora, California) also claimed that many lower astral entities were presently incarnating. Again, simple observation with respect to many of the brutal crimes taking place in our society would tell you that. A recent guest on Coast to Coast am in mid-July also had much to say on other dimensions---will get that name up here shortly. I totally agree with David Icke that the real power is emanating from outside our dimension. In short, it is quite clear that our dimensional integrity has been compromised. This probably happened eons ago. Solomon dabbled with demons, no doubt opening many portals. And the Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk Project from all accounts didn't help things either.
Solomon dabbled? I thought he had power over demons, not really the same thing. As long as people do evil there are open doors to such things.

Dont get into the habit of thinking lower astral=evil. The lower astral plane is that which is closest to the physical plane and has the most direct influence but positive entities can also exist or pass through this area.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Solomon dabbled? I thought he had power over demons, not really the same thing. As long as people do evil there are open doors to such things.

Dont get into the habit of thinking lower astral=evil. The lower astral plane is that which is closest to the physical plane and has the most direct influence but positive entities can also exist or pass through this area.
too true

this is right !

Old 21-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
psyked

So do you think the lower astral entities are using other physical bodies to do this? (with their kind of technology/mind power?)
Or maybe they are manifesting/shifting themselfs into this physical plane?

Tell me what you think.
psyked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
lordzoma

60-85% of humans

And I tend to think the number is higher rather than lower

are animal spirits incarnating in human bodies.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #8
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
60-85% of humans

And I tend to think the number is higher rather than lower

are animal spirits incarnating in human bodies.
the habbits and traits also tend to indicatethis becaue of our 10,000 year history of notbeing abl to change our system .

its a habitual animal trait .
Old 22-09-2008, 07:26 AM   #9
lordzoma

Exactly. The animals live neutral in the environment. The alien groups manipulate the full course of civilization's flow. And the human simultaneous incarnators have individual experience within the facets of the game.
Old 22-09-2008, 07:38 AM   #10
size_of_light

Quote:
From simple observation, it is clear that serious genetic manipulation is going on on our planet. Here in Southern California as an example one can clearly see from observing much of the populace that predator animal/insect genes have been mixed with human DNA.
Quote:
Again, simple observation with respect to many of the brutal crimes taking place in our society would tell you that.
Are you sure about this? Questions about dimensional integrity and incarnations aside, are you sure that perceiving a rise in violent and antisocial behaviour has anything to do with what you're talking about?

Why is it clear?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
eric1
Inactive

From simple observation, size of light, one can see that many humans do not have the capacity to control their emotions and are governed by them to a MUCH GREATER DEGREE than what is normal. One sees this with road rage incidents. In particular, those with full body tattoos and multiple piercings in very out of the way places seem more emotionally driven than what is normal for a human being. In my locale, I also see many adults wearing professional sports jerseys with the names of players on the back. This is something that I would associate with a child, not with an adult. Clearly, there is different(radically different) brain functioning going on with such individuals.

Psyked, in response to your question, I believe it is BOTH. We have other dimensional entities occupying/possessing humans and we also have these entities incarnating in human form. I have also encountered shapeshifting individuals on the web.
Old 22-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
eric1
Inactive

Some other useful sites related to this discussion---

Hell, Death, and Dimensions

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/07/16.html

Goetic Demons

Old 22-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #13
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
...just because something looks human , it doesnt mean it is human .
Agreed!

Great thread, Eric!

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #14
eric1
Inactive

Thanks tinmenace.
Old 22-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #15
infinite i

Quote:
From simple observation, size of light, one can see that many humans do not have the capacity to control their emotions and are governed by them to a MUCH GREATER DEGREE than what is normal. One sees this with road rage incidents. In particular, those with full body tattoos and multiple piercings in very out of the way places seem more emotionally driven than what is normal for a human being. In my locale, I also see many adults wearing professional sports jerseys with the names of players on the back. This is something that I would associate with a child, not with an adult. Clearly, there is different(radically different) brain functioning going on with such individuals.

Psyked, in response to your question, I believe it is BOTH. We have other dimensional entities occupying/possessing humans and we also have these entities incarnating in human form. I have also encountered shapeshifting individuals on the web.
I think you get humans like that no matter what, everything isnt a conspiracy, some people are just like that. Because adults are immature and commit crimes doesnt mean some outside influence have control of them does it? Men have been immature and violent for thousands of years

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #16
size_of_light

Quote:
I think they've been programming adults to behave like children for at least a few generations now, and the tattoos, piercings and road rage are connected as well. I don't see anything that links it to compromised dimensional integrity, although I guess you could be right.
Old 22-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #17
eric1
Inactive

Consider this . . . is the desire to mutilate one's body(piercings---excluding earings) normal? I don't believe so. Another observation----the high demand for drugs in our society . . . what's really behind it? In both cases, I think there could be an interdimensional explanation. The mutilations . . . clear uncomfortableness with being in our dimension. The drug use . . . a desire of SOME of the users to return to the interdimensional realms of their origin.
Old 23-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #18
size_of_light

Quote:
Consider this . . . is the desire to mutilate one's body(piercings---excluding earings) normal? I don't believe so. Another observation----the high demand for drugs in our society . . . what's really behind it? In both cases, I think there could be an interdimensional explanation. The mutilations . . . clear uncomfortableness with being in our dimension. The drug use . . . a desire of SOME of the users to return to the interdimensional realms of their origin.
Good points.

I think it's a possible explanation, but not necessarily the simplest one, or the one with the most evidence to back it up.
Old 23-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #19
infinite i

Quote:
What is normal anyway? Not taking drugs and not piercing yourself?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #20
eric1
Inactive

Default What is normal?

Well again, dmt head, it all comes down to moderation in my view. As I said, I don't view pierced ears as "abnormal" or even smoking a joint as abnormal per se(although I don't do it myself and don't advocate it), but clearly those who are HEAVILY into meth,hallucinogens, and other hard druges have to be looked at as going to extremes, as well as those who pierce and tattoo their bodies excessively. I've noticed that these individuals more often than not have masochistic tendencies as well, which in itself is not normal.