Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 16-01-2016, 02:57 AM   #21
kappy0405

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I also don't know where you guys keep getting this stupid idea that "the media" is against him.
People who think the media is against him aren't actually paying attention.

The media is being far harder on Hillary. The Benghazi issue & Email controversy are constantly being brought up (rightfully so), even on the Liberal networks. Sanders is actually getting better coverage, & the Dems seem to be implying he could still beat Hillary. Trump is getting it easy in comparison. He has been presented as the runaway favorite since the beginning, not marginalized, & there are several in the Republican media who are avidly supporting him too. Sean Hannity, Ann Coulture, Geraldo Rivera, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh to name a few..

Fox is always very balanced when they cover him. If someone like Krauthammer is bashing him, there's usually someone else there to prop him right back up.

The MSM is also running away with the "Canadian Ted Cruz" story, as if to give Trump a boost.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 16-01-2016 at 03:18 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 03:08 AM   #22
kappy0405

As far as Trump being a secret agent for the Dems, I think a lot of Democrats would actually end up voting for him over Hillary.

A new poll is claiming 20% of likely Democratic voters would cross over..

That kinda throws this theory on its head, no?

Old 16-01-2016, 03:18 AM   #23
kappy0405

Another thing I noticed in the debate last night is that Rubio & Cruz (Trumps only real competitors) really leaned into each other & did a lot of damage to one another, leaving Trump practically un-phased. Cruz's "New York values" attack on Trump was a lay-up, & provided Trump the perfect opportunity to play the 9/11 card and win people over too. The whole thing almost seemed staged by the RNC to prop Trump up even more.

Last edited by kappy0405; 16-01-2016 at 03:18 AM.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:20 AM   #24
kappy0405

Watching Fox News right now.. "the Oreilly Factor"..

Bill Oreilly's being very favorable towards Trump as well. They called last night's debate the "end of Ted Cruz", and as usual Fox is proclaiming Trump the clear winner of the debate.

They really hate him, huh?

Old 16-01-2016, 07:14 AM   #25
neilbe
Inactive

Everything I've seen coming out of the corporate media here in Britain has been biased against Trump to some degree or other....
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 03:29 PM   #26
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Everything I've seen coming out of the corporate media here in Britain has been biased against Trump to some degree or other....
But it doesn't really matter how the UK media is treating Trump does it ? The British public will not be voting for him.

The American media is easy on him, especially considering all the radical things he has said. Even the liberal media is easy on him. You would think they'd be creating a mass hysteria about such a candidate and his popularity. They aren't.

The media is creating this false image that he is an "outsider" they keep using the term "non establishment republican". As if there is really such a thing

They keep planting that phrase into people's minds and they eat it up. It's similar to the whole Tea Party thing. It's trying to give the Republicans a makeover.

It really is astounding how many people on a truth forum are falling for this deception.

Well when you have the number one guy in the "truth movement/alternative media" fully endorsing Trump, you understand what is going on, and you understand that the "truth movement" is largely to give "street cred" to the mainstream republican goals.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #27
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
But it doesn't really matter how the UK media is treating Trump does it ? The British public will not be voting for him.

The American media is easy on him, especially considering all the radical things he has said. Even the liberal media is easy on him. You would think they'd be creating a mass hysteria about such a candidate and his popularity. They aren't.

The media is creating this false image that he is an "outsider" they keep using the term "non establishment republican". As if there is really such a thing

They keep planting that phrase into people's minds and they eat it up. It's similar to the whole Tea Party thing. It's trying to give the Republicans a makeover.

It really is astounding how many people on a truth forum are falling for this deception.

Well when you have the number one guy in the "truth movement/alternative media" fully endorsing Trump, you understand what is going on, and you understand that the "truth movement" is largely to give "street cred" to the mainstream republican goals.
Of cause it matters!

Over half a million people have signed a petition to ban Trump from Britain. Those half a million brain dead sheep got their perception of Trump from the corporate media. And now this debate that is happening on Monday is being used to tarnish Trump to one degree or other all over the WWW.

It's astonishing how many people are trying to belittle Trump on here, although all those efforts will be in vain anyway. So perhaps you were right, it doesn't ultimately matter what the British media or you say about Trump.

Hillary is toast, and the Donald will be your next president.
Old 16-01-2016, 08:30 PM   #28
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Hillary is toast, and the Donald will be your next president.
Well, that's the end result the American MSM seems to be promoting, so it probably will happen. They're tearing Hillary apart. lol

Perhaps media coverage in Britain is different, but the ptb are obviously going to be more interested in swaying the American vote right now, so isn't American media more relevant right now?

It's also possible they're just steering the British public in a different direction for some reason. This doesn't necessarily mean the ptb are anti-Trump; clearly they aren't.

Old 16-01-2016, 09:11 PM   #29
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Well, that's the end result the American MSM seems to be promoting, so it probably will happen. They're tearing Hillary apart. lol

Perhaps media coverage in Britain is different, but the ptb are obviously going to be more interested in swaying the American vote right now, so isn't American media more relevant right now?

It's also possible they're just steering the British public in a different direction for some reason. This doesn't necessarily mean the ptb are anti-Trump; clearly they aren't.
I said at the start that , 'I don't know what Trump is, but that he is a breath of fresh air in politics.' and that's where I am still.

I can agree with parts of the Dons policies, but not with all of them.

Which kind of tells me that he's his own man at least, who speaks from the heart, but that maybe that heart isn't quite in the right place... If that makes sense?

So the juries out right now, but at lest he's got us all talking...
Old 17-01-2016, 12:05 AM   #30
vancity eagle
Banned

Donald Trumps father was in the KKK. There was also a lawsuit against him for refusing to rent to black people. You would think that a father shapes his sons views, and this would give serious insight into many of Trumps statements.

The MSM has not brought this up as far as I am aware of. You would think they would if they were trying to tarnish him.

In fact Baraq Obama was attacked far more than Trump, with Jeremiah Wright, who was not Obama's father, and was never associated with anything as negative as Fred Trump. Yet the MSM would not stop talking about Jeremiah Wright. Truth is that Trump is being coddled more than Obama was.

IMO Donald Trump will be the next US president, and it will be because that is exactly what the elites WANT.

Obama was a "breath of fresh air" Symbolically at least, but it lead to nothing.

Trump is a "breath of fresh air" because he talks without filter, but ultimately it will lead to nothing. In fact it will be a disaster.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 17-01-2016 at 12:15 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 05:58 AM   #31
ritchs

Quote:
Donald Trumps father was in the KKK. There was also a lawsuit against him for refusing to rent to black people. You would think that a father shapes his sons views, and this would give serious insight into many of Trumps statements.

The MSM has not brought this up as far as I am aware of. You would think they would if they were trying to tarnish him.

In fact Baraq Obama was attacked far more than Trump, with Jeremiah Wright, who was not Obama's father, and was never associated with anything as negative as Fred Trump. Yet the MSM would not stop talking about Jeremiah Wright. Truth is that Trump is being coddled more than Obama was.

IMO Donald Trump will be the next US president, and it will be because that is exactly what the elites WANT.

Obama was a "breath of fresh air" Symbolically at least, but it lead to nothing.

Trump is a "breath of fresh air" because he talks without filter, but ultimately it will lead to nothing. In fact it will be a disaster.
I don't know what to feel with that tidbit on information. I will google for myself, haven't heard it before your post.
Is this significant? I dunno. I grew up in a white NYC neighborhood and people referred to black people as 'niggers' all the time, my parents included. I am older than most on this board. I remember my mother telling me of her trips to the south and 'back of the bus' enforcement, separate drinking fountains and restrooms. I have to say, it colored my thinking in my early adulthood, but once I was out in the world working, in the army etc, I came to a far more liberal thinking on my own. Could not Trump feel the same? Must the apple not fall far from the tree? Is he guilty automatically by association? You brought this up so far as the press is concerned, think that they might be saving it in case he gets the nomination and is facing Hillary? (provided she does not go to jail) But you also said a fathers thinking would influence the sons, meaning you felt that it was a factor from your point of view personally.

I think that if this information is true, then they are saving it to create a shit storm for Donald as he faces Hillary. I have reservations about Donald Trump myself. he says all the right things, but I haven's forgotten Ross Perot who was a Judas goat to divide the republicans and hand the election to Clinton. Ross Perot destroyed the Republican chances at the white house, so yeah, they are capable of some dirty tricks

I will add my opinion about elections. I now think they are *totally* rigged. It is the only thing that makes sense, we haven't had a decent president since Eisenhower and JFK. Even Jimmy Carter, he had his cabinet and administration absolutely stuffed with CFR (council of foreign relations) people like Obummer has all Goldman Sachs alumni. It's been downhill very steeply after they gave jfk a one way ticket to Dallas

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 17-01-2016 at 06:07 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 09:46 PM   #32
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I don't know what to feel with that tidbit on information. I will google for myself, haven't heard it before your post.
Is this significant? I dunno. I grew up in a white NYC neighborhood and people referred to black people as 'niggers' all the time, my parents included. I am older than most on this board. I remember my mother telling me of her trips to the south and 'back of the bus' enforcement, separate drinking fountains and restrooms. I have to say, it colored my thinking in my early adulthood, but once I was out in the world working, in the army etc, I came to a far more liberal thinking on my own. Could not Trump feel the same? Must the apple not fall far from the tree? Is he guilty automatically by association? You brought this up so far as the press is concerned, think that they might be saving it in case he gets the nomination and is facing Hillary? (provided she does not go to jail) But you also said a fathers thinking would influence the sons, meaning you felt that it was a factor from your point of view personally.

I think that if this information is true, then they are saving it to create a shit storm for Donald as he faces Hillary. I have reservations about Donald Trump myself. he says all the right things, but I haven's forgotten Ross Perot who was a Judas goat to divide the republicans and hand the election to Clinton. Ross Perot destroyed the Republican chances at the white house, so yeah, they are capable of some dirty tricks

I will add my opinion about elections. I now think they are *totally* rigged. It is the only thing that makes sense, we haven't had a decent president since Eisenhower and JFK. Even Jimmy Carter, he had his cabinet and administration absolutely stuffed with CFR (council of foreign relations) people like Obummer has all Goldman Sachs alumni. It's been downhill very steeply after they gave jfk a one way ticket to Dallas
As Italian, I read that also Richard Nixon was a good president.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #33
tnt1

The Don is a moderate that is probably more left leaning yes but he knew if he was going to run he had to run on the GOP because they have no one to really even get near without stinky shit coming up in their past decision making which would be used against them. The truth is they needed someone to try to make it look like it was a close race so they can justify putting Hilary in office! That may have backfired on them but we'll see the fact is they can do and say whatever they want.

They don't have to impress the public and sound bites are not sworn testimony. The only ones they have to impress are the electoral college delegates, most of which have already pledged their votes to who they are going to vote for anyway. The show of the campaign has nothing at all to do with their decision but only with a handful that hold out for the sleeziest one among them to come forward trading off and selling off, buying out and trading out whatever it takes to get those votes and problem states will be corrupted like they do with key states like Ohio and Florida. All the while they do this orchestrating the script across the bought and paid for media and the incompetent public masses swallow it hook line and sinker each time!

You would think the masses would eventually wise up and realize they are being conned but they fall for the show each time and would actually complain if they didn't get it! Most have no idea they could stay home election day and the electoral college delegates would still vote selecting a president in office anyway. The selection really has nothing at all to do with the people or anything said or done in the past or during the campaign or the money spent. Its all by agreement because bull makes the world go round and everyone is rewarded because everyone is swinging deals behind the scenes very few know about at all.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:27 PM   #34
plucky

This is the second time that Cruz has stood by Trump using the hidden hand pose.

Ted Cruz is a Senator and his wife worked for Goldman Sachs and for CFR. What I have noticed going on is that after the media (including much of the alternative media) could no longer hide Trump's popularity, they began to tolerate him while pumping up Cruz.

Cruz could never catch up to Trump so some of the pundits started pushing a Trump/Cruz ticket and Cruz himself has cozied up to Trump and even called for a meeting with him. Cruz started adopting his own campaign to match Trump's

Some of the public got behind the Trump/Cruz ticket. I knew it was never going to happen because I could tell Trump was just being diplomatic and humoring Cruz.

The plan, as I see it, was to let Trump win. They cannot hide the fact that he fills stadiums, while Cruz (on the right) doesn't. They cannot hide the fact that Hillary is not really campaigning and when she does she cannot fill a classroom unless it is with hired staff.

So let Trump win and take care of him later and let Cruz slip into the Prez position. Except it will never happen because Trump does not like Cruz. And, hopefully, people will not allow someone who was born in Canada of a Canadian mother and a Cuban father and was never really eligible anyway.

Of course, the media is trying to wash all of this away and make it look like it is nothing more than campaign strategy and muddying the facts of Cruz's eligibility (and the fact that he only became a U.S. citizen 15 months ago).

I think they would like someone who is not eligible to take office. That is why they are pushing Cruz and Rubio. Get someone ineligible in office and it makes it harder to bring charges against the fraudulent presidency of Obama. Which people plan to do, thus easily repealing all of his executive actions. If Cruz or Rubio gained presidency it would probably forever alter who we allow to be prez. and it would certainly cement all of Obama's executive orders.

It has also just been reported that Cruz received 2 loans from Goldman Sachs for his campaign. He never reported these and said that he forgot. One was a million, not sure about the other. So far, no one seems to care about the loans or his citizenship.

Anyways, a lot of people are upset with Trump because he did not play along. I saw a lot of venom in the past few days (closet Cruz supporters) on the radio and internet. But right now it seems they regrouping for the next attack.. It is no secret that the GOP wants to take Trump out.

Cruz himself has denied being a Freemason. Saying that he had considered it but that it went against his Christian values. He has campaigned hard for the Christian vote. Simultaneously, there has been lots of internet scuttlebutt about Trump's values and his decadent lifestyle.

Ted Cruz's mom - How much time does she spend praying for him:

I forget this thread was about Trump being a Democratic plant. Hillary is being propped up and some think she is ill. Trump would never want Bernie Sanders (the other Democrat who is running) to be President. There is not doubt in my mind that he is not.
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #35
plucky

Quote:
Watching Fox News right now.. "the Oreilly Factor"..

Bill Oreilly's being very favorable towards Trump as well. They called last night's debate the "end of Ted Cruz", and as usual Fox is proclaiming Trump the clear winner of the debate.

They really hate him, huh?
O'Reilly goes back and forth. After complaints and loss of viewership, most who have still not come back (ratings wise), Fox is towing the line.

Trump did win the debate by numbers too big to ignore. Online polling and people getting active to make sure the numbers don't blur.

Fox News experienced a ratings decline after one of the debates (which conversely was the most watched primary debate in history due to Trump). Their viewers did not like how they treated Trump. and let them know. When your ratings drop it is a big deal. $$$ They were also being called out, heavily criticized on their overall coverage of Trump. John Ellis, is the first cousin of George Bush and an Executive at Fox News... need I say more?

I forgot who posted the comment here about Trump being buddies with the Clintons; but here is the scoop.

Trump is a businessman in New York involved with construction which requires permits and Hillary was the Senator in New York. When a businessman wants to get things done he is friendly. And New York is a very social place, where if you forget to invite someone important to a function cold shoulders may ensue.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #36
kappy0405

Default Trump/Palin 2016?

This just in. Establishment clown, Sarah Palin, has officially endorsed Donald Trump for President.

Ted Cruz was considered the Tea Party favorite, but they revere Palin & this will shift many of those votes over to Trump. It seems like the majority of Fox News is supporting Trump now too.

Meanwhile, the MSM continues to go on & on about Hillary's emails & her blunder in Benghazi.

Last edited by kappy0405; 19-01-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #37
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by plucky View Post
O'Reilly goes back and forth. After complaints and loss of viewership, most who have still not come back (ratings wise), Fox is towing the line.

Trump did win the debate by numbers too big to ignore. Online polling and people getting active to make sure the numbers don't blur.

Fox News experienced a ratings decline after one of the debates (which conversely was the most watched primary debate in history due to Trump). Their viewers did not like how they treated Trump. and let them know. When your ratings drop it is a big deal. $$$ They were also being called out, heavily criticized on their overall coverage of Trump. John Ellis, is the first cousin of George Bush and an Executive at Fox News... need I say more?
That's interesting. I don't think they've ever been more favorable towards Jeb Bush (or any of the other candidates, for that matter) than they were being towards Trump though, tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plucky
I forgot who posted the comment here about Trump being buddies with the Clintons; but here is the scoop.

Trump is a businessman in New York involved with construction which requires permits and Hillary was the Senator in New York. When a businessman wants to get things done he is friendly. And New York is a very social place, where if you forget to invite someone important to a function cold shoulders may ensue.
Good points. I've never bought into the idea that he's working for the Clintons; he just did what he needed to do as a business man in the past.

Old 20-01-2016, 06:51 AM   #38
plucky

Quote:
This just in. Establishment clown, Sarah Palin, has officially endorsed Donald Trump for President.

Ted Cruz was considered the Tea Party favorite, but they revere Palin & this will shift many of those votes over to Trump. It seems like the majority of Fox News is supporting Trump now too.

Meanwhile, the MSM continues to go on & on about Hillary's emails & her blunder in Benghazi.
The media does not want to say that the Governor of Iowa endorsed Trump and Unendorsed Ted Cruz. They only want to attach Sara, the "clown" to Trump. Typical. Her endorsement will help him win Iowa, though. I think his strategy it to make a clean sweep, making it ever so hard for the GOP not to give him the nomination.

And why is everyone glossing over what is really taking down Cruz? He is not eligible to be President, his eligibility to be Senator is in question, he forgot to disclose over a million dollars in loans from Goldman Sachs, where it just so happens his wife, a CFR member, used to work. They want you to forget all of that... at least until they find someone to replace him.

Not sure why you think Fox is supporting Trump.
Old 20-01-2016, 07:10 AM   #39
plucky

Think about that kappy; on the very same day that the Governor of Iowa endorses Trump and UNendorses Cruz, the media runs with the Sara Palin story. Did any of MSM happen to mention the Guvner? Or are they all laughing at Sara?
Old 20-01-2016, 07:16 AM   #40
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:

You make it sound like a bad thing!

And let's all get one thing straight. The MSM is us. The independent online news, radio, film. Fox, CNN etc are the Corporate Media. They represent the Corporate America. Not the truth, but money.