Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #62781
blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Excellent Buster, and thanks also to Blackwolf, bossman and trafficker for the help and the other versions.

A friend (web/graphic designer) came back to me re the posters images etc, says she will help but not till next weekend due to work commitments.

Did anyone see the 'Wear Red' campaing? real simple graphics, with one line statements, questions, to get people thinking (drip feeding, slowly ,slowly tactic). I was thinking we need something like that, something that always points back to the thread/forum.

Traffiker, if i send you some images with wording can you make a couple more photo images?
Old 18-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #62782
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf View Post
A friend (web/graphic designer) came back to me re the posters images etc, says she will help but not till next weekend due to work commitments.

Did anyone see the 'Wear Red' campaing? real simple graphics, with one line statements, questions, to get people thinking (drip feeding, slowly ,slowly tactic). I was thinking we need something like that, something that always points back to the thread/forum.

Traffiker, if i send you some images with wording can you make a couple more photo images?
No problem buddy, pm me with email....I will work on it tonight or in morning, as everyone wants the laptop right now.....gcses and all.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #62783
trafficker
Banned

Paintings by Reggie Kray to go under the hammer

Artwork painted by notorious London gangster Reggie Kray while he was in prison will go up for auction next month.

Two of the paintings, both titled "Tree Studies", were painted while Kray was in HM Prison Wayland in Norfolk and HM Prison Parkland on the Isle of Wight, according to the Cambridge auctioneer Cheffins.

The third piece of art up for sale, titled "Girl Bathing", is said to be an homage to Edgar Degas' "The Tub" and was painted when Kray was in HM Prison Norwich in 1986.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...er-the-hammer/

Bit Graham overdenish
Old 18-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #62784
oonalu

Default Mr Slime

As I left, Jimmy Savile came up to me. 'Your TV shows are BRILLIANT!' he exclaimed.
'And as I've been in the telly business for 50 years, you can take that as an informed view.'
I've always loved Jimmy Savile.
MOST READ NEWS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...confesses.html

The Jimmy Savile scandal grows more horrific by the minute. I never met him.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/337618/celeb...he-loved.html/

Paul McCartney's ex-wife said Thursday a voicemail that CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan boasted of hearing had been illegally hacked.
Morgan has consistently denied he authorized the use of phone-hacking in his days as a tabloid newspaper editor in Britain. He has not offered an explanation for how he came to hear the message left on Heather Mills' mobile phone.
The accusation has dragged Morgan into a phone-hacking scandal which has damaged Rupert Murdoch's media empire and has had wide ramifications for the entire British press.
70 comments
It won't be long before CNN has to pull the plug on Morgan. There are so many people (with no baggage) that would be so much better. Murdoch and his whole media empire need to have their collective plugs pulled.

http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/britain

On Wednesday (local time), the BBC's Jeremy Paxman told the inquiry that Morgan had boasted to him at a lunch in 2002 about how easy it was to access the voicemail messages of mobile phones.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/worl...ght-me-to-hack

Last edited by oonalu; 18-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
oonalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #62785
bossman10

This man is a diamond.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #62786
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
I see it too x
i put it in the Filing cabinet so all can grab it

also put in the ones trafficker did. under DIF folder, https://sites.google.com/site/kaztiggrfiles/

Last edited by kazg; 18-04-2013 at 06:15 PM.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #62787
strikeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Wako seige ended april 19th 1993
oklahoma bomb april 19th 1995
Boston bomb few days ago
Explosion at fertilizer plant wako april 18th 2013.

coinkidence ?
Satanic calendar anyone ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/shad.../festival.html

April 1st (Egyptian Calendar) or 15th April (Gregorian Calendar) the month of Payni begins. Festival of Heru (Horus). Festival of Bast.

30th March (Egyptian Calendar) or April 14th (Gregorian Calendar) celebrations in the house of Ra, Wasir (Osiris) and Heru (Horus).

April 15th is the date of the Roman sacrifice festival known as Fordicidia - a festival of fertility involving the sacrifice of a pregnant cow.
Not to mention Thatcher being cremated in a mass ceremony before the world's leaders.

That April 15th date you mentioned AchillesHeel is also interesting. That was the date the pregnant mum from Lowestoft, Fiona Anderson, killed her babies and threw herself off a carpark after stabbing her ex. Allegedly suffering from mental health issues and worried that social services were about to take her children into care. More to the story than meets the eye?

It's been a bloody week so far. What's going to happen next?
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #62788
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
Not showing up on my browser....
I can see it :-)

Good work
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #62789
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
Not to mention Thatcher being cremated in a mass ceremony before the world's leaders.

That April 15th date you mentioned AchillesHeel is also interesting. That was the date the pregnant mum from Lowestoft, Fiona Anderson, killed her babies and threw herself off a carpark after stabbing her ex. Allegedly suffering from mental health issues and worried that social services were about to take her children into care. More to the story than meets the eye?

It's been a bloody week so far. What's going to happen next?
"APRIL
Easter Week-end: Black mass/black sabbath. To mock the death of Jesus Christ, a man is sacrificed on Good Friday. On Easter Sunday, known to satanists as unholy sunday, a woman or man is sacrificed followed by three days of fasting and chanting.
19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.
25 The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.
30 Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place."

best just to stay in

http://www.survivorship.org/resources/altcalendar.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22208785

as a mom of an autistic child . Im getting seriously pissed off. my sons new special unit school has now decided they want to take 10 kids camping for 2 days. apparently they want my son to go at no charge (they are asking for money for others?!) and I said no.
she asked again today and I said i dont feel comfortable for him to be alone with strangers at his age.
she said ok fair enough..
then said well can we take him for one day???
I mean whats that all about...none of my other children went away in infants on stop overs???
afraid i went off on a rant and said who will be there, basically her and some "others" I said as I dont know them or who else may be there, and lets face it a blonde haired blue eyed little boy who cant talk is a likely target for paedophiles..so no I would either want to go myself or not send him.

she then said ..oh well have a think and maybe you can tell me tommorrow? wtf??

Last edited by northernlass; 18-04-2013 at 07:36 PM.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #62790
welshwitch
Banned

Default If ONLY

welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #62791
achilles heel

Quote:
"APRIL
Easter Week-end: Black mass/black sabbath. To mock the death of Jesus Christ, a man is sacrificed on Good Friday. On Easter Sunday, known to satanists as unholy sunday, a woman or man is sacrificed followed by three days of fasting and chanting.
19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.
25 The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.
30 Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place."

best just to stay in

as a mom of an autistic child . Im getting seriously pissed off. my sons new special unit school has now decided they want to take 10 kids camping for 2 days. apparently they want my son to go at no charge (they are asking for money for others?!) and I said no.
she asked again today and I said i dont feel comfortable for him to be alone with strangers at his age.
I mean whats that all about...none of my other children went away in infants on stop overs???
afraid i went off on a rant and said who will be there, basically her and some "others" I said as I dont know them or who else may be there, and lets face it a blonde haired blue eyed little boy who cant talk is a likely target for paedophiles..so no I would either want to go myself or not send him.

You won't believe this. A friend of mine has just had exactly the same thing happen regarding her son. A female teacher pestering for her child to be allowed to go on a trip. Again, blond hair and blue eyes. It really upset my friend as the pestering was very persistent. What the hell is going on?
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #62792
bojit

Quote:
"Innocent...wow" love to know your views on lord McAlpine

Im offering up Stinson Hunters name as he may be approachable...any many who puts himself on the line to catch these people is worth a salute in my book

he doesnt just post pics randomly on his site...he has police clearance first hence some he can release details of and some he has to wait to do...

If the mods wish for me to remove my posts Im sure they will ask me thankyou
Full agreement on Stinson Hunter - get him onside definately he seems to have the ear of his local police. We could do with one of him in every town just for starters
bojit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #62793
marny
Inactive

Quote:
"

Quote:
paedophile of 'the most sickening order' was able to film himself abusing girls in primary school classrooms because bosses did NOTHING despite 30 warnings
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-order.html

And the headmaster was told about it but did nothing now he has been struck off as teacher /head, shocking how did he get away with it so long.

. Once you know about these people and the whole scheme of things it is very difficult, unfortunately you just don't know who is who and they always go for the vulnerable. Let's hope the teacher understands your point of view ,as you know where the next move might come from and you don't want that.
Have suffered a similar situation ,my son was much older and this was not paedophilia but equally as scary. After that will never trust the authorities and what makes it worse is that others see what is happening but do nothing. You try to expose it but no one wants to know . We went to a solicitor to get some help he said this must be the worst day of your lives , it was. He kept looking at a Law manual and in the end did nothing , he sent us a good bill though, working for them probably. Lots of hair-raising stuff but can't go into it on here.,

Last edited by marny; 18-04-2013 at 09:20 PM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #62794
welshwitch
Banned

Default Wales and Savile

Sorry, I'm on a Wales trawl so posting out of sync.

Savile in Wales
Jimmy with brother Vince, sister-in-law Sadie and Vivian in Cymmer 1964 (pic)

As a former coal miner, Savile adored the Rhondda and its people.
Following the sad death of the 84-year-old last week, Savile’s Rhondda-raised nephew, Vivian Savile, paid tribute to his uncle.

Vivian recalls one of “Uncle Jim’s” visits to Porth in September 1964 when he was mobbed by hundreds of adoring fans.

But his visit made the front page of the Porth Gazette on September 19, 1964, which reported: “Nothing like it had ever been seen in Porth before.

On another occasion Vivian, 68, recalls Savile had ended up serving fish and chips at a local fish and chip shop.

“He went into Preece’s in Trebanog because he wanted some fish and chips," he said.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...le-jim-1794115

Comments
In 1969 I was a patient at East Glamorgan Hospital Church Village where Vincent Savile was a DJ. Vincent appeared on the ward dressed as a Red Indian Chief with war paint and headdress asking for request for the hospital radio station. Very funny guy.

I've not seen much comment, nor mention on BBC that for few years Vince Savile was quite a high profile presenter on BBC Radio Wales.
Did he leave under a cloud or something?

Other visits
A woman has described how she was “grabbed” by Jimmy Savile in the street when he was in Cardiff training for a half marathon 27 years ago.

The 47-year-old charity worker, who asked to be known only by her middle name, Josephine, said she was 19 when the Jim’ll Fix It star grabbed her “roughly” outside Cardiff castle.

She said she finally chose to speak out after reading about two sexual offences reported to South Wales Police in the city, including one in which Savile indecently assaulted a 21-year-old woman in the city in 1964.

The other involves a boy and a girl – both under 16 – being sexually assaulted by the star in the city in the early 1970s.
At 5ft 1in and weighing eight stone, Josephine was a petite and “young-looking” 19-year-old in September 1985 when she was assaulted by the TV presenter on the city’s Duke Street.
At the time, Savile was a familiar sight in the city, training regularly in the Bute Park area for that year’s Cardiff half marathon.

One of the oldest hospital broadcasting stations in South Wales - Radio Glamorgan - is celebrating its 40th birthday. (30 Mar 2007)
One of the founding members of the station was former BBC Wales employee Vince Savile, brother of TV legend Jimmy.

Back then, the station was based at Cardiff Royal Infirmary before moving to the basement of the UHW in 1974.

Its initial patrons included the Earl of Lisburne and the then Lord Lieutenant of South Glamorgan Sir Hugo Boothby. With the help of Rupert Moon, who is now President of Radio Glamorgan, the station was able to secure lottery funding to transfer to a new studio in 1999.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...tation-2270650

I'm no good at the family tree stuff........... just wondered if Hugo BOOTHBY could be connected/related to Robert BOOTHBY - the MP with a liking for the Krays and rent boys?
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #62795
gordon11

This sort of sickening behaviour is more common than you may think.Teachers and youth worker staff are usually moved to other posts.The authorities would rather move a problem than address it. Sorry to say many staff will keep their mouths shut because... A./ They are fucking cowards B/. Couldn't give a fuck as long as their pay check is in the bank and C/. Have no morals. .
gordon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #62796
achilles heel

Quote:
"APRIL

best just to stay in

The coronation of the new Dutch king Willem-Alexander will take place on April 30th 2013, The Eve of Beltane.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #62797
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon11 View Post
This sort of sickening behaviour is more common than you may think.Teachers and youth worker staff are usually moved to other posts.The authorities would rather move a problem than address it. Sorry to say many staff will keep their mouths shut because... A./ They are fucking cowards B/. Couldn't give a fuck as long as their pay check is in the bank and C/. Have no morals. .
You have hit the nail on the head there. Not happening to me ,so I won't do anything. But these people are such fools don't they realise that it could affect them , their children or grandchildren at anytime ,even elderly parents it covers the whole spectrum of abuse with just a minority involved. It does make you think at times why bother.

Last edited by marny; 18-04-2013 at 10:07 PM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #62798
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
You won't believe this. A friend of mine has just had exactly the same thing happen regarding her son. A female teacher pestering for her child to be allowed to go on a trip. Again, blond hair and blue eyes. It really upset my friend as the pestering was very persistent. What the hell is going on?
My best mates son, who suffers from aspergers syndrome, was abused by the school bus driver, who was caught in the end.....and turns out he was wanted in Spain for multiple rapeseed abuses...

Fuck me tomorrows sun front page Jimmy savile abused 1,350 children fucking we been saying that all along.....
Old 18-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #62799
bellahunter

Default Lesley Pearse

I am wondering if this lady might be a useful contact. She is an author and I have just finished my first book of hers. All her heroines are feisty women who have had to ' overcome and rise above emotional damage inflicted upon them as children. Lesley has had to do that herself.

'Lesley who is president of the bath and west wilts branch of the nspcc - a charity very close to her heart because of physical and mental abuse meted out to her as a child.

In my ideal world all children would be wanted, valued loved and well cared for. I know child abuse is an evil as old as time and the way to stamp it out is through education.'

She has women of courage awards

Www.womenofcourageaward.co.uk

Previous winner

Siobhan pyburn ..took back control of her life and used her experience of abuse and incest to help others..

Hopefully not another rancid and maybe a genuine person.

What do you think?
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #62800
trafficker
Banned

Rupert Murdoch got his gloves back on.....something brewing

Last edited by trafficker; 18-04-2013 at 10:59 PM.