Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #62541
hangthedj
Banned

Fucking shocking about the Wrexham meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick68 View Post
I will be watching like a hawk Wednesday for Masonic/Freemason symbols, signs and cornerstones.

The Monty Python sketch, Ministry of Funny Walks sends up the in-house masonic political connections but silly walks and sillier handshakes need to be taught.

Therefore you need to be INITIATED into how a 'silly' handshake is performed and when and why and so forth.

It has always struck me how prepared we all are/were to simply accept that something secret is simply 'silly'. How we laughed. But this is now - EVIDENTLY - deadly serious.

If you see or spot a moment of 'silliness' at Thatchers Funeral then please shout out loud!

Let us NOT put up with this 'silliness' ANY LONGER!
Yep, many eyes will be watching like absolute hawks. I expect a thread on it on the forum.

I had an idea left over from the Jubilee, which was to record the footage and replace the voiceover, with a true commentary. Things like:

"We haven't seen footage of Lord Mcalpine arriving, the cameras must have been elsewhere...Lord Mcalpine is (Mcalpine backstory)..."

"Of course one person who couldn't be here today was Baroness Thatcher's great friend and trusted adviser Jimmy Savile. If he were still alive today, it's debatable whether he would have been invited because (can really go to town here)..."

"Here's the Speaker, John Bercow. His wife Sally is likely not attending because..."

"Thatcher's predecessor Ted Heath of course didn't receive a state funeral. It's gone almost totally unreported in the media but we now know..."

(Paedophiles in her Cabinet, the royals friendship with Savile, etc etc etc.)

Could be edited down to a short version for Youtube/elsewhere. Maggie Thatcher's Funeral With THE TRUTH. Anyone wants to run with that idea please do, I don't have the tech skills.

Awful lot of truth in Monty Python of course, dressed up as the absurd, that's why it's so powerful. Seen The Meaning of Life's sketch about live organ donors? (It's on youtube under that title.) I was surprised there wasn't a thread on it, but there was a story on the BBC a few days ago (can't find it now ) about plans to keep brain dead people alive longer to harvest the organs in better shape...
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #62542
blackwolf

Default Dear Jim, Please will you fix it for me

Just a tiny aside!! watched Sherlock, The Great Game, (series 1) last night, had to look up what was said as was shocked when I heard......

Sherlock: "Dear Jim, Please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister." "Dear Jim, Please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America."
Moriarty: Just so.
Sherlock: Consulting criminal. Brilliant.
Moriarty: Isn't it? No one ever gets to me. And no one ever will.
http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/s...he-great-game/

It really is a game to them, they have been doing it for centuries, we have to learn how to play quicker from a younger age. They know the score and are groomed into their roles from birth. We are born into the system, educated and programmed to be slaves.

We need to work with our children, grandchildren keep them out of the system.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:55 AM   #62543
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Oh btw, (just looking back through the posts and saw this one) National Express website is shit. They told me the price when it was 3 times as much and they told me there was loads of Coaches yet there are barely any.

Anyone else had problems with it?

Anyway, it reminded me of being on the bus and reading this...

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/16/from-s...-page-3591031/

Which reminds me of overhearing a guy sat just in front of me chatting with his ma asking if the Queen is German. She said no. Phil is German. He says oh right someone told me she was. No says mum she's not. Typical unknowing ones having a convo.

I soooo wanted to step in and correct them, but i know i would have very quickly moved on to Mountbatten and Savile etc i saw there were kids on the bus and thought better not.

This is the last two times i got the bus in the last week this has happened. The other night all the old guys down the front were having a long Thatcher moan about how bad she was (but nothing of this stuff). There was some young guys on the bus too kinda listening on (no headphones). I would have gone over would i not have been carrying. I could have tried to engage them all at the perfect time. I counted over 20 people i could have had a chance to speak too that night, with making group convos or approaching couples/singles.

What's the worst that could happen. Get thrown off the bus?

What I'm noticing is that i could reach loads of people everyday if i just had a card to give out, like a business card, with some online link for info. It would make the chats much quicker and easier, discreet, and you look more professional with a card, you can just hand it over if they are looking gone out. Tell them (if they have no web) to give it to someone else they think might be interested if they don't use it. If they are engaged give them a few to hand out.

I mentioned this before with re to the MP letters. It would make more sense to introduce them to the issues first and then hopefully they might take some action when they learn what's up.

The thing is, there is no central point to push them towards. Sure we can put the thread on there, but they aren't going to read it all. And may turn away when they see 60k posts.

We need another contact and info point.

Now ofc I'm not trying to push something else over here but it would make sense to have another address and a different name than what we have. That's half the problem imo. What do you guys think. If we create it from here we can push the site and thread to the top, they would just take a different route to get here?

Via a helpful introduction before they get into consuming this mammoth thread.

It could be simple enough. A statement. Maybe get some involvement from campaigners? then a section for Links to blogs etc (us top) and a section for ongoing Projects, writing to MPs etc? that's it.

Thoughts?
It's certainly worth a try. Much as I like and respect David the mere mention of his name is enough to bring about ridicule from people you are tring to enlighten.

Maybe there are different 'ways in' for everyone.

Some might prefer the smack around the head approach of Spivey, or maybe the more subtler Brian gerrish, the raw emotion of bill Maloney etc

Courses for horses!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #62544
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf View Post
Just a tiny aside!! watched Sherlock, The Great Game, (series 1) last night, had to look up what was said as was shocked when I heard......

Sherlock: "Dear Jim, Please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister." "Dear Jim, Please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America."

It really is a game to them, they have been doing it for centuries, we have to learn how to play quicker from a younger age. They know the score and are groomed into their roles from birth. We are born into the system, educated and programmed to be slaves.

I agree. How do you suggest we go about it. I've already caused discord in my family.....
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #62545
hangthedj
Banned

No sign of Derek Laud in the footage from Maggie leaving Downing Street.

Airbrushed from history...
Old 17-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #62546
hangthedj
Banned

Leon Brittan shown with no shame...
Old 17-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #62547
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf View Post

They really are taking the piss now. More and more are waking up to it though. My kids, my parents and some friends are questioning things on the news especially, it's quite encouraging.

Haven't had chance to read every post yet but the story about the poor lass who 'fell off' a car park and her dead children raises alarm bells to me, is this another case of Social Services child snatching again?, brief story here http://news.sky.com/story/1078906/lo...d-mum-and-kids

Heartbreaking but this is what she wrote on her Facebook page
"Levina addy kyden evalie mummy will keep you safe. Mummy loves you. Mummy will keep you safe."

She had earlier complained that "the people who are supposed to help us just tell lies and try to take my babies away".
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #62548
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Another one from the (Anna) Racoon Gaze

These are smart people. Why are they so reluctant to accept the truth? how can they not see it?

Those are not smart people - those are fucking idiots.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #62549
kazg

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061449405

could use some investigative type minds doing a lil digging if a couple of you wouldn't mind pls

*flutters eyelashes seductively

*gets stabbed in the eye by a loose lash!! bah!!!!
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #62550
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Would anyone be able to design an A4 leaflet that can be printed off and distributed, with these quotes on it and the web address for this thread at the bottom? Maybe a photo of Savile at the top? I'm afraid that, as a techie idiot, I don't know how to do it.

NOW THEN!

* Being involved in the Savile thread is like being on an emotional rollercoaster, a few times I have physically retched and have literally felt my blood boil with anger. But I would rather go through the pain of knowing the truth, than unknowingly live a life based on lies. - BW

* My eyes have been opened to how far and wide and how high up the cover-up has been and still is, of institutional abuse of children by people in power. - P54

*Personally, I already knew how sick and twisted the world is. I needed no confirmation. What the site has done is show me I'm not alone. - KG

* I didn't realise that child sexual abuse has been so widespread for so many years in the UK until I came across the Jimmy Savile thread. It's horrific, just horrific. And all hidden away from us by the authorities until now. We can't afford to let it stay hidden. Our kids have been tortured, physically, sexually and mentally. For the sake of our children and their children, and to ensure their safer future, let's put a stop to it now. - SJ

* As a father and grandfather, I am gobsmacked at how deep this cover-up goes. - B

* All your idols and illusions will be shot down in flames when you read this thread...the information is staggering. It's like being reborn with new eyes. - M.

* This is a total mind-f#ck ultra-epiphany. - HG

Come and join the thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Could someone help us out with this, please? I thought it might be a good way of spreading the information. We can't seem to get it to work, is there someone who can make the leaflet, as it is in the modified version above?

*flutters eyelashes seductively*

Last edited by marlowe; 17-04-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #62551
welshwitch
Banned

Article from: The Evening Standard (London, England) | April 8, 2004 |

Byline: LYDIA SLATER

Lady McAlpine is principally famous for her vast collection of outre Vivienne Westwood attire, so it's hardly surprising that I don't spot her at first. Sipping mineral water in a quiet corner of Brown's Hotel, she's a slender vision of quiet, understated good taste in a quasi-Nineties uniform of black skirt, white T-shirt and beige cardigan.

Since her acrimonious 2001 divorce from Lord McAlpine, the former Tory party treasurer, she's lightened her brown hair to ash-blonde and, with her slight overbite and gamine figure, she looks like the principal boy in Jack and the Beanstalk.

Could explain a lot about wife No 2 then.

http://business.highbeam.com/5729/ar...arty-treasurer
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #62552
trafficker
Banned

trafficker (@ZedTrafficker) tweeted at 0:56 PM on Wed, Apr 17, 2013:
The hymns sheet at saint Paul's cathedral today, had a 10% discount for Spartacus members on back page....
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #62553
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
The hymns sheet at saint Paul's cathedral today, had a 10% discount for Spartacus members on back page....

Ken Livingstone on Kincora - short and to the point. Cover up of Meye 5 organsied paedophilia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dU4wfVI7LNc

Last edited by welshwitch; 17-04-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #62554
marlowe
Banned

Ten weeks since the two, and only, Fernbridge arrests.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #62555
56cheffy

Default Laud

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
No sign of Derek Laud in the footage from Maggie leaving Downing Street.

Airbrushed from history...
I just 'tweeted' Laud with

@DerekLaud1 Did you go to the funeral? Didn't see you on the TV footage...or Sir McAlpine! Did Sir Cliff attend?

I was careful not to do a
56cheffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #62556
56cheffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
56cheffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #62557
goodness
Inactive

And the closing hymn for the Thatcher funeral will be "Hymn of the Paedos".

TWO LITTLE BOYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qizkxsRKSqU

Last edited by goodness; 17-04-2013 at 01:45 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #62558
welshwitch
Banned

Secrets: The diaries of Lord Spicer suggest that MI5 has a network of grannyish Miss Moneypennys across Whitehall

Spicer asked if the Department of Energy had sufficient ‘liaison’ with Box 500. Oh yes, said the spooks. Their mole in the Energy Department was ‘a grey-haired lady who doubles up looking after stationery’. Lord Spicer this week told me his memory prevented him saying more, but a former minister adds: ‘In the less high-profile Departments, MI5 and MI6 tend to have middle-grade officials, quite often the person you would least expect.’ Beware the stationery lady!

Shades of Janet Cope?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...nery-Lady.html

'A' McAlpine

Another Spicer nugget tells how in the 1980s multi-millionaire Tory Lord McAlpine kept a flat cap at home to stick on his head ‘when the Russians come’. To the question ‘Where are the owners?’ he intended to respond by pointing to the distance, replying: ‘The capitalist swine fled that way.’
Old 17-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #62559
goodness
Inactive

Default MCAlpine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=s139__iO5CE

Old 17-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #62560
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Secrets: The diaries of Lord Spicer suggest that MI5 has a network of grannyish Miss Moneypennys across Whitehall

Spicer asked if the Department of Energy had sufficient ‘liaison’ with Box 500. Oh yes, said the spooks. Their mole in the Energy Department was ‘a grey-haired lady who doubles up looking after stationery’. Lord Spicer this week told me his memory prevented him saying more, but a former minister adds: ‘In the less high-profile Departments, MI5 and MI6 tend to have middle-grade officials, quite often the person you would least expect.’ Beware the stationery lady!

Shades of Janet Cope?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2126202/Lord-Spicer-diaries-MI5s-Tinker-Tailor-Soldier--Stationery-Lady.html

'A' McAlpine

Another Spicer nugget tells how in the 1980s multi-millionaire Tory Lord McAlpine kept a flat cap at home to stick on his head ‘when the Russians come’. To the question ‘Where are the owners?’ he intended to respond by pointing to the distance, replying: ‘The capitalist swine fled that way.’

And Janet Cope's comment in her trash video "There are lots of Janets out there."