Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2019, 07:39 PM   #61
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I don't lie. However, I live in a paradoxical reality full of contradictions. I don't have stupidly defined ideas about it like you do.

Answer the question, eh!?!?!
lets use an example...

what would be the intent of the staff member who posted the truth that corbyn is putting a second referendum at the centre of labour policy?

why would it not be in the public interest to know that?

but to answer your question we are in a thread called ''truth seekers? really?'' so i think this line of discussion is totally relevant to the thread especially as you have called people into question and you mentioned me personally
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 07:41 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #62
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
lets use an example...

what would be the intent of the staff member who posted the truth that corbyn is putting a second referendum at the centre of labour policy?

why would it not be in the public interest to know that?

but to answer your question we are in a thread called ''truth seekers? really?'' so i think this line of discussion is totally relevant to the thread especially as you have called people into question and you mentioned me personally
Did I? I don't remember that.

People can post whatever they like. Inaccuracies in what they post should be pointed out, don't ya think? Like saying that Corbyn "insisted" when there was no evidence for any insistence from Corbyn in the linked article.

Or would you rather that inaccuracies weren't scrutinised? What kind of truth is that?

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 07:47 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #63
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Did I? I don't remember that.
well let me remind you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I can say whatever I like about the so called truth movement. There's people like you in it, so I see no reason to trust it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
People can post whatever they like. Inaccuracies in what they post should be pointed out, don't ya think? Like saying that Corbyn "insisted" when there was no evidence for any insistence from Corbyn in the linked article.

Or would you rather that inaccuracies weren't scrutinised? What kind of truth is that?
but when i scrutinise your inaccuracies you say that i'm 'trolling' or that information is 'all the same' anyway

so really what you are saying is that you have an idea of what you want to happen in society and anything that you perceive to be done with the intent of achieving what you want in society is therefore GOOD information, whether its true or not, but any information whether it is true or not that questions or undermines what you want to see happen in society is BAD information?

yeah that does kind of match up with the irrational kind of behaviour i've seen a lot of while debating progressives
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 07:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:59 PM   #64
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well let me remind you:
Oh you mean after you started trolling me. Lol. Well yeah, why the heck not? You're trolling me.

Quote:
but when i scrutinise your inaccuracies you say that i'm 'trolling' or that information is 'all the same' anyway

so really what you are saying is that you have an idea of what you want to happen in society and anything that you perceive to be done with the intent of achieving what you want in society is therefore GOOD information, whether its true or not, but any information whether it is true or not that questions or undermines what you want to see happen in society is BAD information?

yeah that does kind of match up with the irrational kind of behaviour i've seen a lot of while debating progressives
No, I'm saying that you're trolling me. You can make up whatever nonsense you like about me. Doesn't make it true. But if that's what goes on in the Troof Movement then I can hardly be blamed for being skeptical.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:02 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Oh you mean after you started trolling me. Lol. Well yeah, why the heck not? You're trolling me.

No, I'm saying that you're trolling me. You can make up whatever nonsense you like about me. Doesn't make it true. But if that's what goes on in the Troof Movement then I can hardly be blamed for being skeptical.
no i see a much bigger picture

i see a picture where all the people reading this are able to see with beautiful clarity that progressives don't give a damn about what is true

they believe that the ends justify the means and if that means lying then hey that's ok

so tell me white light.... jussie smollett would likely say that he is fighting for 'social justice'. In his crusade for 'social justice' is it ok for him to lie to everyone and frame a sub section of the community while creating a danger of violent retribution because his 'intent' is to achieve 'social justice' which is GOOD according to progressive thinking?

the information he gave was bad but was his intent good and therefore should he be celebrated for his lies? Is he really a progressive hero?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 08:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #66
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i see a much bigger picture

i see a picture where all the people reading this are able to see with beautiful clarity that progressives don't give a damn about what is true

they believe that the ends justify the means and if that means lying then hey that's ok

so tell me white light.... jussie smollett would likely say that he is fighting for 'social justice'. In his crusade for 'social justice' is it ok for him to lie to everyone and frame a sub section of the community while creating a danger of violent retribution because his 'intent' is to achieve 'social justice' which is GOOD according to progressive thinking?

the information he gave was bad but was his intent good and therefore should he be celebrated for his lies? Is he really a progressive hero?
I could condemn everyone as a liar if you like. Would you like me to do that? Or are we being selective here? I don't give a fuck who you condemn as a liar though, it's all the same to me. The only person I know who doesn't lie is me, and here you are calling me a liar. You are therefore a troll and quite possibly a liar. So, how selective would you like me to be? 'Cos 'tis the nature of the beast. Have you circumvented it yet?

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 10:41 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I could condemn everyone as a liar if you like. Would you like me to do that? Or are we being selective here? I don't give a fuck who you condemn as a liar though, it's all the same to me. The only person I know who doesn't lie is me, and here you are calling me a liar. You are therefore a troll and quite possibly a liar. So, how selective would you like me to be?
its not ultimately me that condemns anyone as a liar

what decides if they are a liar or not is whether or not they told a lie....do you understand the difference?

i'm explaining to you, using a real world example ie jussie smollet how dangerous it is for people like you to decide that the veracity of information doesn't matter as what really matters is the intent. Who says their intent is any more virtuous than someone elses? How well informed is their intent?

I think you are not qualified to make that assessment and i think society will be healthier the more it is able to align its thoughts, words and deeds
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 08:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:17 PM   #68
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its not ultimately me that condemns anyone as a liar

what decides if they are a liar or not is whether or not they told a lie....do you understand the difference?

i'm explaining to you, using a real world example ie jussie smollet how dangerous it is for people like you to decide that the veracity of information doesn't matter as what really matters is the intent. Who says their intent is any more virtuous than someone elses? How well informed is their intent?

I think you are not qualified to make that assessment and i think society will be healthier the more it is able to align its thoughts, words and deeds
You're right, I'm not qualified to make an assessment. I don't think anyone else is either. Not in the big scheme of things.

And this is all a bit rich coming from you. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:21 PM   #69
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You're right, I'm not qualified to make an assessment. I don't think anyone else is either. Not in the big scheme of things.

And this is all a bit rich coming from you. Lol.
so lets go with what we all have in common which is the objectively verifiable truth

for example....was 911 carried out by an islamic extremist mastermind operating out of a cave complex in afghanisthan using a satellite phone and a cadre of minions who pulled off some awesome flying manouvres having taken over a bunch of airliners using only some flimsy box cutting craft knives?

we are able to objectively explore the evidence and information surrounding that to increase the accuracy of our perception

it doesn't matter what anyones intent is as we explore that (except to assess peoples bias of course)

what matters is what information is true and which isn't
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 08:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:26 PM   #70
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so lets go with what we all have in common which is the objectively verifiable truth

for example....was 911 carried out by an islamic extremist mastermind operating out of a cave complex in afghanisthan using a satellite phone and a cadre of minions who pulled off some awesome flying manouvres having taken over a bunch of airliners using only some flimsy box cutting craft knives?

we are able to objectively explore the evidence and information surrounding that to increase the accuracy of our perception

it doesn't matter what anyones intent is as we explore that (except to assess peoples bias of course)

what matters is what information is true and which isn't
All you care about is your status within the Troof Movement. Lol. Everything you say is geared to protecting that. That's why you're trolling me, 'cos you know that I see it and laugh.

So, what do you know in absolute certainty about 9/11? Were you there? Were you piloting one of the planes? Were you involved in orchestrating it? Did you plant the thermite? Or are you just blabbering on?

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 10:51 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:33 PM   #71
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
All you care about is your status within the Troof Movement. Lol. Everything you say is geared to protecting that. That's why you're trolling me, 'cos you know that I see it and laugh.
if i cared about my status in the truth movement would i not be better having a blog where i post using my real name? That way i could actually get credit for my efforts

here i mostly got abuse with the occasional bit of encouragement from someone. But all of this is fleeting anyway. What matters is whether or not we as a society are moving closer to truth because ultimately truth will also lead to justice and to liberty

you should see what its like on the rest of the internet! do you want to know how to draw down a load of abuse followed shortly by being banned from a forum?

just mention that vaccines use aluminium which can travel over the blood brain barrier when injected into tissue and once in the brain it can then affect gene expression in unpredictable ways

all true but some people will hate you for saying it. But does it still need to be said anyway? Is it in the public interest to know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
So, what do you know for absolute certainty about 9/11? Were you there? Were you piloting one of the planes? Were you involved in orchestrating it? Did you plant the thermite? Or are you just blabbering on?
big topic that and you and me both know this is not the place to discuss it

but speaking in general terms there are things we can know for sure, things we have some certainty about and things that are more speculative. As long as we strive to be clear about which it is that we are sharing i think its ok
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 08:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:43 PM   #72
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if i cared about my status in the truth movement would i not be better having a blog where i post using my real name? That way i could actually get credit for my efforts

here i mostly got abuse with the occasional bit of encouragement from someone. But all of this is fleeting anyway. What matters is whether or not we as a society are moving closer to truth because ultimately truth will also lead to justice and to liberty

you should see what its like on the rest of the internet! do you want to know how to draw down a load of abuse followed shortly by being banned from a forum?

just mention that vaccines use aluminium which can travel over the blood brain barrier when injected into tissue and once in the brain it can then affect gene expression in unpredictable ways

all true but some people will hate you for saying it. But does it still need to be said anyway?
I don't think you've ever honestly discussed my criticisms.

Quote:
big topic that and you and me both know this is not the place to discuss it

but speaking in general terms there are things we can know for sure, things we have some certainty about and things that are more speculative. As long as we strive to be clear about which it is that we are sharing i think its ok
Does it mean anything to you personally in your own life, by way of metaphore and allegory, or is it just something "over there" in the material world in some other country?

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 08:43 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:52 PM   #73
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I don't think you've ever honestly discussed my criticisms.

Does it mean anything to you personally in your own life, by way of metaphore and allegory, or is it just something "over there" in the material world in some other country?
yes absolutely it means something

everything has a knock on effect

the more lies that are piled on top of lies the more our world becomes a quagmire of lies

But if you look at what the elites are doing then there are foundational lies that they are building their efforts on

So for example if you look at their current push for a technocracy which they will express in various ways whether UN Agenda 2021/2030 or cortez's 'green deal' then that will definately DIRECTLY impact all of our lives

But it is built on a premise which is that manmade CO2 is what is driving climate change and therefore we as beings that produce CO2 just by breathing and being alive are actually now planet killers!

The elites push to depopulate and to enslave the remainder of people in an all controlling, top down technocracy is all built on the premise that we MUST drastically cut the manmade CO2

But what if that premise is a lie? what if solar activity is actually a major factor in the earths climate?

What if all the covert geoengineering programes are actually messing with the climate?

But going back to 911 it was the foundational lie underpinning the 'war on terror' which has extended beyond the borders of the countries that were directly affected by the US backlash

Those wars created refugees that have moved to the west and they also created a hostile climate in the west where there are now tensions between some people and the muslim citizens of the west

All of this has then not only seen bombs (and we can argue over whether or not those were really carried out by muslims or wahabbists extremists or if they are just assets or dupes of british intelligence and so on) and it has also seen the creation of new british legislation such as the snoopers charter and other legislation that they will inevitably pass to remove our individual rights and freedoms

Its all connected and it all has knock on effects
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 08:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:02 PM   #74
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes absolutely it means something

everything has a knock on effect

the more lies that are piled on top of lies the more our world becomes a quagmire of lies

But if you look at what the elites are doing then there are foundational lies that they are building their efforts on

So for example if you look at their current push for a technocracy which they will express in various ways whether UN Agenda 2021/2030 or cortez's 'green deal' then that will definately DIRECTLY impact all of our lives

But it is built on a premise which is that manmade CO2 is what is driving climate change and therefore we as beings that produce CO2 just by breathing and being alive are actually now planet killers!

The elites push to depopulate and to enslave the remainder of people in an all controlling, top down technocracy is all built on the premise that we MUST drastically cut the manmade CO2

But what if that premise is a lie? what if solar activity is actually a major factor in the earths climate?

What if all the covert geoengineering programes are actually messing with the climate?

But going back to 911 it was the foundational lie underpinning the 'war on terror' which has extended beyond the borders of the countries that were directly affected by the US backlash

Those wars created refugees that have moved to the west and they also created a hostile climate in the west where there are now tensions between some people and the muslim citizens of the west

All of this has then not only seen bombs (and we can argue over whether or not those were really carried out by muslims or wahabbists extremists or if they are just assets or dupes of british intelligence and so on) and it has also seen the creation of new british legislation such as the snoopers charter and other legislation that they will inevitably pass to remove our individual rights and freedoms

Its all connected and it all has knock on effects
Which world population graph would you like me to look at to verify your claims?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #75
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Which world population graph would you like me to look at to verify your claims?
what claims?

i'm not the ones making claims about that the elites are. I'm saying we need to look into what the elites are claiming to see if they are telling the truth because they intend to use their claims as a justification to radically alter our society:

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:08 PM   #76
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what claims?

i'm not the ones making claims about that the elites are. I'm saying we need to look into what the elites are claiming to see if they are telling the truth because they intend to use their claims as a justification to radically alter our society:
Is that not a claim?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #77
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Is that not a claim?
you obviously didn't watch the clip i posted of bill gates speaking about the need to do certain things because of CO2!

We could explore what other claims they have made such as the 'limits to growth' paper published by the club of rome or we could look at people like david de rothschild and his selling of climate change doom and then we could look at the ideas discussed by the elites at Davos or at the international treaties they try to make like the paris climate accords and so on and we can see what is going on

perhaps the problem is that you have not looked at much and therefore the world seems different to you because you have not equipped yourself with the information that would give you some insight?

But there is plenty of information around this forum and on the headlines of this website if you decide at some point that you do want to inform yourself and lift yourself out of the darkness of your ignorance

Now i am signing off for the night but you have yourself a good one
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 09:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #78
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you obviously didn't watch the clip i posted of bill gates speaking about the need to do certain things because of CO2!

We could explore what other claims they have made such as the 'limits to growth' paper published by the club of rome or we could look at people like david de rothschild and his selling of climate change doom and then we could look at the ideas discussed by the elites at Davos or at the international treaties they try to make like the paris climate accords and so on and we can see what is going on

perhaps the problem is that you have not looked at much and therefore the world seems different to you because you have not equipped yourself with the information that would give you some insight?

But there is plenty of information around this forum and on the headlines of this website if you decide at some point that you do want to inform yourself and lift yourself out of the darkness of your ignorance

Now i am signing off for the night but you have yourself a good one
I may be ignorant of specific events (everyone is ignorant of specific events, it would be impossible not to be), but I’m not wholly ignorant of how things work, and I’m not gonna listen to or read someone’s bias over a claim like this and that film begins with a decidedly biased written monologue of how to watch the film. So I didn’t get passed that. It would be stupid to do so, as it clearly attempts to brainwash the viewer into interpretting whatever Gates says in the way that the writer of the monologue intends.

I’d rather go to the source and listen to / watch / read the original speech in context, if I can find it or be bothered to, and make my own mind up as to what was implied. That would be the honest unbiased thing to do. Don’t you do that, or do you just lap up biased stuff? That's called confirmation bias, don'tcha know. Or are you ignorant of that?

Anyway, I'm aware of the hoohah. Hoohah is everywhere.

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 10:23 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #79
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
which truther info?

surely you are aware that not all information is the same?

also surely you are aware that there are bad actors whose job it is to 'poison the well' with bad info?
a 'bad actor poisonning the well'... poisonning the well like Jews were said to be doing, right ?

so I'm a freemason, a bad actor, a 'Jew'... what else ?


does life really suck that much in Scotland ?

.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 11:10 PM   #80
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
that film begins with a decidedly biased written monologue of how to watch the film. So I didn’t get passed that. It would be stupid to do so, as it clearly attempts to brainwash the viewer into interpretting whatever Gates says in the way that the writer of the monologue intends.

I’d rather go to the source and listen to / watch / read the original speech in context, if I can find it or be bothered to, and make my own mind up as to what was implied. .
go on then...watch the original clip of gates giving his presentation and you'll see him saying what that clip says he said

if you are really a truth seeker you'd do that
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.