Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #21
gladys
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
It is time now that we allowed the Heart energy within to drive our purpose to guide our realisation to change our world
Absolutely!

It was always going to be a revolution of the heart that will change the world.

Come on guys, show some love!!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
nematona

Default Just signed up

I think this is the best thing David has suggested so far.

I wish there were more people in my area who would be interested in forming a group.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #23
kisatu

Definitely worth a try. I'll "see" you this evening.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #24
bee65

Default Live to LOVE and LOVE to Live

FOCUS on the things you LOVE ..... LOVE the imperfections you see not only in yourself but in others. LOVE your neighbours LOVE your enemies but most of all LOVE YourSelf
.Wear hearts pendants(jewelry) as clothing ....lets the symbolism of LOVE be EVERYWHERE.......THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS..... Love conquers all.ALL you need is love.The GREATEST GIFT YOU'LL EVER LEARN IS TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN.

IF we did not have a HEART our bodies would die.

It takes one to know one

Like attracts like

Trust in your HEART and not your head.

The Heart is the very centre for your HEART chakra ..and it guides you with LOVE
Old 09-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #25
arch

Convince Alex Jones to meditate with his listeners.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lol.

Last edited by arch; 09-07-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #26
blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee65 View Post
.Wear hearts pendants(jewelry) as clothing ....lets the symbolism of LOVE be EVERYWHERE.......
Like the wearing hearts idea.
Im in for the meditations,
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #27
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
Convince Alex Jones to meditate with his listeners.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lol.
I think you might be supprised Alex has actualy tried to let out his more spiritual side over the last year or so

I think a lot of people would turn up to leyland sites just to see alex jones sit for 20 minutes in silence

Couldnt resist either I am just joking Alex you have done some excellent work
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #28
bee65

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf View Post
Like the wearing hearts idea.
Im in for the meditations,

We really need to wear our HEARTS .... not to conceal them.... everybody where something symbolizing LOVE.... A design ...a badge that is universally recognised that we are participaters in GLOBAL change.

Robin Hoods men wore green .. but so we know who is onboard.... a badge would be great
Old 09-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #29
arch

Might be good to do it at the same time as The Great Intent.

Also good to have a page/ site for it with a timer.

And maybe some optional meditative sounds + words/intentions of the day so we are synced.

Maybe include the daily Vatican podcast. (just kidding)

Last edited by arch; 09-07-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #30
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
We really need to wear our HEARTS .... not to conceal them.... everybody where something symbolizing LOVE.... A design ...a badge that is universally recognised that we are participaters in GLOBAL change.

Robin Hoods men wore green .. but so we know who is onboard.... a badge would be great
Thats a good idea when these bands against bullying came out I was thinking what are these. Like the arthritis bands people always ask whats that. Then you can reply that you take part in a global movement every sunday at such and such a time to meditate and send out good vibes.

Meditating and sending out possitivity is pretty mainstream and I think if we are lucky it could catch on.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #31
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:

Also good to have a page/ site for it with a timer.

And maybe some optional meditative sounds + words/intentions of the day so we are synced.

Maybe include the daily Vatican podcast.
I think we should link up with the great intent. Not so sure about the vatican I think they have a dodgy reputation??

But I agree if theres groups out there trying to do the same thing it would make sense to syncronise
Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #32
reiki123

Default Awakening the World

My Reiki friend, Heather, and I were at the sacred stone circle of Stanton Drew, near Bristol, this morning at 9.30am and sent Reiki to planet Earth. It felt great to know we were linking up with others who were focussing on the Earth all round the planet. I will be there every morning at the same time! David Icke is an incredible person with vast knowledge of Truth that can bring about enormous change. I salute him. Namaste
Old 09-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #33
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiki123 View Post
My Reiki friend, Heather, and I were at the sacred stone circle of Stanton Drew, near Bristol, this morning at 9.30am and sent Reiki to planet Earth. It felt great to know we were linking up with others who were focussing on the Earth all round the planet. I will be there every morning at the same time! David Icke is an incredible person with vast knowledge of Truth that can bring about enormous change. I salute him. Namaste
Well done sounds like you had a great morning maybe you can get this going on any reiki sites you know about? I think we need to get a poster and get as many people involved as possible.

Maybe you could write some tips to help people who are new to meditation, maybe a short guilde on sending out energy and possitive intent? Or maybe some evidence of the power of reiki for those who may not be so sure that this stuff works? Just a idea if you feel this could benifit people.

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 09-07-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #34
arch

Quote:

It would be good to talk about the intent of the intention period. What you say might attract more people, but it can also be used to frame the group of individuals doing it. The unity really needs to come from within, so I'm not sure whether a lot of outside symbolism is a good thing (although it is desirable). Would symbolism be necessary for 8000+ people to join in? Let's find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
I think a lot of people would turn up to leyland sites just to see alex jones sit for 20 minutes in silence
We would all be bringing him food and he would discover it was all just a dream. He might know this already though, he's probably just trying to attract angry people with his perceived anger.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #35
arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
Not so sure about the vatican I think they have a dodgy reputation??
I was kidding about including the Vatican podcast Just to highlight that we should not make it a dogmatic, church kind of ritual ourselves, as that is what we are trying to get rid of.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #36
bee65

Quote:

Maybe include the daily Vatican podcast.

Its about LOVE .... not religion.... religion is the cause of alot of the problems in the world. And you dont have to time yourself.... just have sometime to yourself set aside to be in the MOMENT.If we can all connect at the same time every day great.... but like time release vitamins that work all day long.... SO CAN WE . the fact that were all in different time zones... we can have the same effect 24/7.

So for those that are heading off to bed as other are only just getting up
we have it covered.

WE ARE THE WEAVERS OF THE WORLD.

Every single person influences the destiny of all mankind
Old 09-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #37
ktlight

Count me in.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #38
thommo

Fantastic, 9:30 it is

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
Old 09-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #39
cosmicstardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiki123 View Post
My Reiki friend, Heather, and I were at the sacred stone circle of Stanton Drew, near Bristol, this morning at 9.30am and sent Reiki to planet Earth. It felt great to know we were linking up with others who were focussing on the Earth all round the planet.

Hi Reiki123,
I thought it was 9.30am for the link-in but, in fact, its 9.30pm! So I will give it another go tonight! Still, no Reiki is ever wasted
Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #40
bee65

Quote:
It would be good to talk about the intent of the intention period. What you say might attract more people, but it can also be used to frame the group of individuals doing it. The unity really needs to come from within, so I'm not sure whether a lot of outside symbolism is a good thing (although it is desirable). Would symbolism be necessary for 8000+ people to join in? Let's find out.

We would all be bringing him food and he would discover it was all just a dream. He might know this already though, he's probably just trying to attract angry people with his perceived anger.

Symbolism is just a means of helping people connect.... its not about wearing a badge as a statement .But as a reminder that is reassuring in times of despair or challanges to live with love and not fear. Not everyone knows how to work from within..... it can sometimes be a alien concept.... but on a mental level they want to do something.... it matters not how you get there ....just the fact that you get there.

Today i saw a woman with a notice pinned to both the front and the back of her top.and she was carry two buckets... the notice read " Ask me what im doing" and on each bucket was another notice saying "walking for water"
well people are naturally curious and suspicious these days. I thought it was a great way of getting the message over to people.

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink..... so the more people see the badges being worn by folk... the more curious they become to ask.... the fact that its a symbol of love ie heart ... they are drawn by their own heart to ask but not necessarily aware why.

Like attracts like