Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 10-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
kalliades

Default Black triangles

What are they, what are they doing?

I saw one a couple of years ago, black, lights at each corner, and managed to get phone video of it. I have had someone else say recently they saw one in the same area (London suburb). The one I saw came and hovered static over a busy motorway, then immediately went back in the opposite direction, bold as brass.

They seem to have been lots of sightings in Belgium from what I read, and they like populated urban areas.

Who is controlling the black triangles, if they are not et then which govt agency is running them, and for what purpose...

Last edited by kalliades; 10-01-2013 at 02:19 AM.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
king triad
Banned

The triangles are Nordic ships ...humans from around the universe...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
thommo

I saw a big one over Southampton 2 years ago. My wife saw it as well.

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
king triad
Banned

I saw 2 silver triangles like the Belgium ships land and take off at midnight Easter 2000...it was biblical...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
blista

You mean something like this right?

They are made by the military, it's some kind of experiment. I've read something about the Roswell ufo and other ufos reverse engineered and after that military tried to make their own spaceships. It's pretty much a fail compared to the real UFO's but compared to all aircraft we have at the moment those triangle ships are highly advanced. There is an American (underground) base in Belgium, maybe those ships are tested and made there.

There are also military triangle ships called TR-3B, look it up on google images or something. Black triangle, lights at corners.

Last edited by blista; 10-01-2013 at 03:18 PM.
blista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
thommo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blista View Post

They are made by the military, it's some kind of experiment. I've read something about the Roswell ufo reverse engineered and after that military tried to make their own spaceships. It's pretty much a fail compared to the real UFO's but compared to all aircraft we have at the moment those triangle ships are highly advanced. There is an American (underground) base in Belgium, maybe those ships are tested and made there.
Not quite what I saw but similar. I never ruled out military when I saw it though

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
busa

I am confident they are covert military / black ops and have space flight ability. They most certainly have invisibility technology.
They are probably multi-purpose and not just for alien UFO intercepts.

Had one visible or rather invisible from our bedroom window
It had one solid bright white light in each corner and one large oval of colour deep red light in the centre. The rest of it was black because it blocked out the light from stars as it passed.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #8
busa

The Tory MP Michael Howard had one of them hovering over his home a few years ago, plastered all over the daily tabloids......

Old 10-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #9
busa

Tory's being used for the alien agenda ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...fos-folkestone

Old 12-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #10
hertford

Black Triangles are not military and in fact not even triangular!
hertford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
savonarola
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertford View Post
Black Triangles are not military and in fact not even triangular!
So what are they then, in your undoubtedly expert "opinion"? There's no point making vacuous, vague posts like this if you don't elaborate on your "thoughts".
savonarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by savonarola View Post
So what are they then, in your undoubtedly expert "opinion"? There's no point making vacuous, vague posts like this if you don't elaborate on your "thoughts".
Maybe he didn`t like them being called "black" because of racial reasons...and he doesn`t like triangles cause they remind him of dollar bills...LOL.

Last edited by The Tealady; 12-01-2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: tidying up
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post

I saw one a couple of years ago, black, lights at each corner, and managed to get phone video of it. I have had someone else say recently they saw one in the same area (London suburb). The one I saw came and hovered static over a busy motorway, then immediately went back in the opposite direction, bold as brass.

They seem to have been lots of sightings in Belgium from what I read, and they like populated urban areas.

Who is controlling the black triangles, if they are not et then which govt agency is running them, and for what purpose...
It has been said, that black triangles - from Epsilon Eridani, (star) - have been visiting Earth - in an attempt to make sure that we are evolving at the correct rate!! However, this is not to say - that our Governments haven't developed similar looking craft!!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #14
paradise found
Inactive

I think that they're the new grav-levs, manufactured by Lockheed Martin et al.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #15
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by savonarola View Post
Worked on Project FT with 3 other prominent UFO researchers since the 90s, extensive research was published in Gordon Creighton's FSR although this was after his death.

We have thousands of FT sightings dating back decades which were compiled in a database. This was used to understand the habits of the FT.

One predictable habit was the increasing frequency of sightings at nuclear power stations in Suffolk, Essex and Kent. As mentioned on here one was seen Howards place in kent, close to the power station.

It was at the most frequented power station that I personally conducted years of work with a team of researchers and also with local reseidents. In addition to this also conversed with some science writers with the broadsheets due to the information we were uncovering.
There were also a number of other consultants that I used to work with one was an ex-NASA scientist who took a particular interest.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #16
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Maybe the idiot didn`t like them being called "black" because of racial reasons...and he doesn`t like triangles cause they remind him of dollar bills...LOL.
Why do you assume I'm an idiot?
Old 12-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #17
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post

Usually the FT is seen hovering around tree-top level and the size of it approx. 30 foot. Is that consistent with your sighting?

Could you say what motorway, we have tracked FT sightings mainly in Sussex, Essex and Kent, but also Hertfordshire.

There was a sighting yesterday at 8.40pm in Hertfordshire
Old 12-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #18
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
I saw a big one over Southampton 2 years ago. My wife saw it as well.
There's a local UFO group near you, they record FT sightings. See if you can get hold of them, they'd be interested in any details you have.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #19
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by blista View Post

They are made by the military, it's some kind of experiment. I've read something about the Roswell ufo and other ufos reverse engineered and after that military tried to make their own spaceships. It's pretty much a fail compared to the real UFO's but compared to all aircraft we have at the moment those triangle ships are highly advanced. There is an American (underground) base in Belgium, maybe those ships are tested and made there.

There are also military triangle ships called TR-3B, look it up on google images or something. Black triangle, lights at corners.
The picture you've posted may well be military but this isn't what's been seen close up many many times.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
hertford

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I am confident they are covert military / black ops and have space flight ability. They most certainly have invisibility technology.
They are probably multi-purpose and not just for alien UFO intercepts.

Had one visible or rather invisible from our bedroom window
It had one solid bright white light in each corner and one large oval of colour deep red light in the centre. The rest of it was black because it blocked out the light from stars as it passed.
Just out of interest, what makes you believe they are military/black ops?