Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 23-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
cafe beelzebub

Default Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD

I've only watched the first hour of this documentary, but I thought it was interesting...

Last edited by cafe beelzebub; 23-12-2012 at 09:30 PM.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
cafe beelzebub

A guy moving some stonehenge size blocks

Old 23-12-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
cont

What's the big scientific mystery about how Stone Henge was built?

Wikipage doesn't mention it for some reason but this basic idea has been around for years. Thousands of them.

One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

Hardly the same environment and the same challenge. The issue is also that some of these sites would have needed to take the rock from sites hundreds of miles away.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

Great video....

Last edited by truthspoon; 23-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #6
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Hardly the same environment and the same challenge. The issue is also that some of these sites would have needed to take the rock from sites hundreds of miles away.
Pull harder?

Does the wooden railway idea explain it?
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
Old 23-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Well in the most pertinent examples such as Baalbek, the stones were quarried only a few hundred metres away.

As for Stone Henge, the stones are from 'only' 20 miles...and may have been transported by artificial waterway.

I don't know of a site which used stones quarried 100's of miles away.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #8
cont

It was impossible to move the 50 ton stones by water. They would be very useful as counterweights on a railway system.

New improved graphic.

Old 23-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
It was impossible to move the 50 ton stones by water. They would be very useful as counterweights on a railway system.
Archimedes principal would allow these huge rocks to float on a wooden raft of some kind....

Regardless, a stone in water is already much lighter and easier to move.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Archimedes principal would allow these huge rocks to float on a wooden raft of some kind....

Regardless, a stone in water is already much lighter and easier to move.
Water not deep enough for the largest rocks.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #11
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Well in the most pertinent examples such as Baalbek, the stones were quarried only a few hundred metres away.

As for Stone Henge, the stones are from 'only' 20 miles...and may have been transported by artificial waterway.

I don't know of a site which used stones quarried 100's of miles away.

It is clamed that there were other types of stone added at later dates which were supposed to be 25 miles away (in its self still a HUGE distance to transport such huge solid stone) but the majority of the rocks came from Wales, about 160 miles away.

Avebury was not so far I think although not sure, I think they came from Marlborough..

Although there is not alot of research that wants to explore anything that the official institutions want. they are all pro in telling you were the rock came from or how it got there (even if a huge stretch) but have not got a foggiest what they were for.

Sometimes they will say they got the rock from this and that such a place, and then you find out that the rock from that place was transported from another long distance.... The fact still remains that preferred rock was used and huge effort went into getting it..

i find it odd how they think they used man power to take this rocks over miles and miles of hills, but cant fathom that their motive must have been huge...
Old 24-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
cont

It's downhill most of the way from Wales, and they have the Westerly wind behind them. Put sails on those suckers.

Last edited by cont; 24-12-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
_jay_
Inactive

These modern man explantions make me laugh so much, there are stones in ancient structures that multiples of modern machinery would creak at, let alone move them from many, many miles away.
Let us remember that spoken often in the tales, is the tone of the stone enabled it to fly through the air by itself.
_jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jay_ View Post
These modern man explantions make me laugh so much, there are stones in ancient structures that multiples of modern machinery would creak at, let alone move them from many, many miles away.
Let us remember that spoken often in the tales, is the tone of the stone enabled it to fly through the air by itself.
Let us also keep in mind the possibility that other civilizations on other planets had similar structures than here on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V0U...=results_video
Old 24-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #15
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jay_ View Post
Agreed.

Some ancient structures may have used levitation technology, lasers, that kind of thing.

This doesn't apply to great many ancient structures though, which require alternative explanations.
Old 24-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #16
deca

The Stonehenge Conspiracy
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #17
brucel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
The Stonehenge Conspiracy
The Stonehenge Conspiracy - YouTube
no mystery there.. stonehenge is obviously a sundial.

brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #18
lightwork

Can someone give me short cliffs?

I was sold on the ancient aliens theory... The religions are perfect example of it.
lightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #19
lightwork

Can someone give me short cliffs?

I was sold on the ancient aliens theory... The religions are perfect example of ancient aliens.
lightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #20
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
I didn't say it was. I thought it was great what this guy had achieved by himself.