Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
time_2_fight

Default do you get fish with that chip

il have the chip only if its fried and with fish.

no way am i going to have a chip in me, its my body and ill goto prison for it, then they can feed me and cloth me and put a roof over my head with your money. lol
time_2_fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
houdini
Banned

somehow i dont think i'll be able to fit a nice piece of crumbed Barrmundi under my skin either.
so they can stck their chip errr, well they can do with it as they please as long as it dont come near me.
now i just have to start psyching myself up to not need credit, electricity, prob clean water by that time, and food and i'll survive just fine
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:02 PM   #3
time_2_fight

Default global warming chip on my shoulder

lol

you mean not even a nice peace of COD

global warming, means we dont need heating so il save alot of money on gas bills, and we will have more types of fruits and veg to grow and we will also have diverse live stock, im all for global warming scam lol.

oh by the way i wont need to spend money on thick expencive coats and boats.. wooohoo im gonna be rich
time_2_fight is offline   Reply With Quote