Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 10-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #141
blue2

Being a Rh D Neg i've suffered lots of illness some cos of lifestyles, so i ended up with heartbeat of 31bpm caused by underactive thyroid and adrenals and nose bleeds can be caused by low glandular hormones too and Candida overgrowth that affects sinuses something rotten. On Armourthyroid my pulse and heart rate normalised.

Last edited by blue2; 10-04-2011 at 06:07 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #142
drakul

Here we go - the first proof of the claim that RH Negs are resistant to AIDS:

Persons with O-Negative blood cannot become infected with, NOR transmit to another person, the HIV/AIDS virus.

PROOF, VIA THIS PATENT!!

Since the late 1980s, doctors have been giving patented O-Neg blood products (like RhoGAM) to RH+Positive persons with HIV because our blood SLOWS THE PROGRESSION OF THE VIRUS in these patients!

Source From This First Patent:
“The present inventors have found that Rh antibodies delay the progression of infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).”

Rh antibodies are infused into HIV+/Rh+Positive patients, and come from only one source: a type O-Negative blood donor.

(Finish reading my blog, then go to this patent link
[link to www.patentstorm.us]

Our other friend in the Yahoo Group, “Sandra,” then posted this medical report from doctors and research professionals in India, concluding that MOST persons with Rh-Negative blood rarely become infected at all with HIV.

“Similarly there was significantly lower incidence of HIV infection in Rh negative individuals (1.9% as against 5.0% in general population).”

[link to www.ijdvl.com]

Now, hang with me for a minute. Don’t run off! There’s more!

In 2001, a rheumatologist who used to work/teach at the Texas Medical Center’s UTMB Health Science Center/School of Medicine told me point blank that I would never contract HIV, nor could I pass it on to someone else, because I have type O-Negative blood and that for some “unknown” reason, the virus cannot “bind” to the cells of this blood type and cause infection.

I thought my doctor was crazy at first. But then, I got curious……

I began researching all over the Internet on web sites, blogs and chat rooms, looking for persons with HIV/AIDS. I spent MONTHS going all over the world, talking to people, and I could not find ONE PERSON on Planet Earth with HIV/AIDS that was also O-Negative.

So, like an idiot, I e-mailed the CDC and the NIH (National Institute of Health) and asked them what was the deal with O-Negs and HIV….. I figured that they knew everything about this.

Weeks later, the CDC replied that they had no information about the matter, and the NIH people blew me off completely. I posted the CDC e-mail in our archives at the Rh-Neg Yahoo Group.

I think they know a lot, but they are not talking. Hmmmmm… why?

Anyway, back to this patent’s scoop:

“RhoGAM” is actually a “brand name.” The formula IS made with O-Neg blood (which makes sense, since everyone can accept it, especially other O-Negs). To keep things simple in this message, I will continue to refer Rh(D) immune globulin as “RhoGAM.”

U.S. patent 5993812 was issued to these two guys in Canada back on 30 November 1999. They also had a previous foreign patent, which was given to them in 1995.

They ORIGINALLY applied for this U.S. patent in April 1997, so that’s OVER TEN YEARS AGO. Which obviously means that these guys were using the RhoGAM “Anti-D immunoglobulin” formula with HIV+ people for some time before 1997.

I printed out on paper all of the patent details (16 pages) for closer review. Here’s a quick summary:

The patent states that the “RhoGAM” formula has successfully been given to HIV+ patients (children as well as adults) since 1988 (The Eighties!) to delay the progression of HIV.

The Rh antibodies interfere with HIV’s effect on the immune system. It claims that this reduces bacteria and virus infections in those with HIV. It also claims to increase/maintain T-cell counts. It is NOT a “cure” for HIV or AIDS. It only helps a HIV+ person for so long (2-3 years) before it becomes ineffective, usually after a person takes a major health turn for the worse. Still, 2-3 years means a lot to some people.

BUT GET THIS: the patent says that RhoGAM works ONLY with Rh+Positive patients with HIV. It clearly states that RhoGAM (Anti-D) is INEFFECTIVE in the treatment of Rh-Negative persons with HIV, or for any person that had their spleen removed (regardless of blood type).

For Rh-Negs with HIV, they specifically use “anti-c” antibodies, instead of Anti-D. Weird.

Honestly, this patent is hard for me to completely understand because I’m no mad scientist, but I can tell you that there is something mentioned here about how Rh antibodies can also be produced in the blood of animals for eventual use by HIV+ patients. It didn’t say what KIND of animals, but apparently this has happened. What animal’s blood is supposedly closest to humans? A cow maybe? However, it is unlikely that Rh-Negatives would be able to use such animal blood, especially the O-Negs.

Anyway, the two men got their patent in the U.S., as well as in Canada and internationally. I wonder if either one of these guys are Rh-Neg? And WHO came up with the idea in the first place to give RhoGAM to an HIV+ person with Rh+Positive blood??

I am conducting further research (yes, there are MORE patents out there using O-Neg blood!), and will post more information later. Until then, PLEASE understand that this information is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT news for us, as well as for any Rh-Neg parents or siblings we have, our Rh-Neg children and the spouses!

I have always “felt” different. Now I know why.

I wonder why doctors and scientists don’ t educate people about this? This is world news! And how are these people allowed to patent a product that contains a human blood type anyway?

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/o...-hiv-and-aids/

Last edited by drakul; 10-04-2011 at 08:09 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:28 AM   #143
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Here we go - the first proof of the claim that RH Negs are resistant to AIDS:

Persons with O-Negative blood cannot become infected with, NOR transmit to another person, the HIV/AIDS virus.

PROOF, VIA THIS PATENT!!

Since the late 1980s, doctors have been giving patented O-Neg blood products (like RhoGAM) to RH+Positive persons with HIV because our blood SLOWS THE PROGRESSION OF THE VIRUS in these patients!

Source From This First Patent:
“The present inventors have found that Rh antibodies delay the progression of infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).”

Rh antibodies are infused into HIV+/Rh+Positive patients, and come from only one source: a type O-Negative blood donor.

(Finish reading my blog, then go to this patent link
[link to www.patentstorm.us]

Our other friend in the Yahoo Group, “Sandra,” then posted this medical report from doctors and research professionals in India, concluding that MOST persons with Rh-Negative blood rarely become infected at all with HIV.

“Similarly there was significantly lower incidence of HIV infection in Rh negative individuals (1.9% as against 5.0% in general population).”

[link to www.ijdvl.com]

Now, hang with me for a minute. Don’t run off! There’s more!

In 2001, a rheumatologist who used to work/teach at the Texas Medical Center’s UTMB Health Science Center/School of Medicine told me point blank that I would never contract HIV, nor could I pass it on to someone else, because I have type O-Negative blood and that for some “unknown” reason, the virus cannot “bind” to the cells of this blood type and cause infection.

I thought my doctor was crazy at first. But then, I got curious……

I began researching all over the Internet on web sites, blogs and chat rooms, looking for persons with HIV/AIDS. I spent MONTHS going all over the world, talking to people, and I could not find ONE PERSON on Planet Earth with HIV/AIDS that was also O-Negative.

So, like an idiot, I e-mailed the CDC and the NIH (National Institute of Health) and asked them what was the deal with O-Negs and HIV….. I figured that they knew everything about this.

Weeks later, the CDC replied that they had no information about the matter, and the NIH people blew me off completely. I posted the CDC e-mail in our archives at the Rh-Neg Yahoo Group.

I think they know a lot, but they are not talking. Hmmmmm… why?

Anyway, back to this patent’s scoop:

“RhoGAM” is actually a “brand name.” The formula IS made with O-Neg blood (which makes sense, since everyone can accept it, especially other O-Negs). To keep things simple in this message, I will continue to refer Rh(D) immune globulin as “RhoGAM.”

U.S. patent 5993812 was issued to these two guys in Canada back on 30 November 1999. They also had a previous foreign patent, which was given to them in 1995.

They ORIGINALLY applied for this U.S. patent in April 1997, so that’s OVER TEN YEARS AGO. Which obviously means that these guys were using the RhoGAM “Anti-D immunoglobulin” formula with HIV+ people for some time before 1997.

I printed out on paper all of the patent details (16 pages) for closer review. Here’s a quick summary:

The patent states that the “RhoGAM” formula has successfully been given to HIV+ patients (children as well as adults) since 1988 (The Eighties!) to delay the progression of HIV.

The Rh antibodies interfere with HIV’s effect on the immune system. It claims that this reduces bacteria and virus infections in those with HIV. It also claims to increase/maintain T-cell counts. It is NOT a “cure” for HIV or AIDS. It only helps a HIV+ person for so long (2-3 years) before it becomes ineffective, usually after a person takes a major health turn for the worse. Still, 2-3 years means a lot to some people.

BUT GET THIS: the patent says that RhoGAM works ONLY with Rh+Positive patients with HIV. It clearly states that RhoGAM (Anti-D) is INEFFECTIVE in the treatment of Rh-Negative persons with HIV, or for any person that had their spleen removed (regardless of blood type).

For Rh-Negs with HIV, they specifically use “anti-c” antibodies, instead of Anti-D. Weird.

Honestly, this patent is hard for me to completely understand because I’m no mad scientist, but I can tell you that there is something mentioned here about how Rh antibodies can also be produced in the blood of animals for eventual use by HIV+ patients. It didn’t say what KIND of animals, but apparently this has happened. What animal’s blood is supposedly closest to humans? A cow maybe? However, it is unlikely that Rh-Negatives would be able to use such animal blood, especially the O-Negs.

Anyway, the two men got their patent in the U.S., as well as in Canada and internationally. I wonder if either one of these guys are Rh-Neg? And WHO came up with the idea in the first place to give RhoGAM to an HIV+ person with Rh+Positive blood??

I am conducting further research (yes, there are MORE patents out there using O-Neg blood!), and will post more information later. Until then, PLEASE understand that this information is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT news for us, as well as for any Rh-Neg parents or siblings we have, our Rh-Neg children and the spouses!

I have always “felt” different. Now I know why.

I wonder why doctors and scientists don’ t educate people about this? This is world news! And how are these people allowed to patent a product that contains a human blood type anyway?

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/o...-hiv-and-aids/

Wow, if this is true, it's absolutely astounding!!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #144
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Wow, if this is true, it's absolutely astounding!!
It makes a lot of sense that the drug companies don't want the public to know about RH Neg resistance/immunity to certain fatal diseases because they want to get all the patents registered with as little competition as possible. Obviously these patents are worth billions. (as above).

Keeping the info out of the public forum also makes sense from a politically correct point of view because it would open a whole Pandora's Box about the Origins of Man and the currently accepted Out of Africa theory.

As I mentioned previously, there was a history channel special on 4/9/11 about a DNA study that was done on a New England village who are descendants of people left relatively unscathed by an outbreak of Bubonic Plague in the 17th century. So the drug companies are leaving no stone unturned here. It was interesting that this particular `DNA Grouping' which they believe provided immunity from the plague was found in 15% of the villagers - Exactly the percentage of RH Negs found in the Caucasian population.

Last edited by drakul; 11-04-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 13-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #145
llanfairpwll

drakul, Interesting information. I would be interested to know what animals they can get the RH-D from.

The government knows a lot that they aren't telling us, that's for sure.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #146
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
drakul, Interesting information. I would be interested to know what animals they can get the RH-D from.

The government knows a lot that they aren't telling us, that's for sure.
Is it possible to get RH- from any animal besides homo sapien?
Old 15-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #147
llanfairpwll

Quote:
Is it possible to get RH- from any animal besides homo sapien?
Not to my knowledge. I think I read the post wrong actually, my bad.

"............but I can tell you that there is something mentioned here about how Rh antibodies can also be produced in the blood of animals for eventual use by HIV+ patients. It didn’t say what KIND of animals, but apparently this has happened. What animal’s blood is supposedly closest to humans? A cow maybe? However, it is unlikely that Rh-Negatives would be able to use such animal blood, especially the O-Negs.

So if I'm understanding it correct (now), the Rh antibodies are also used for the HIV cure but they don't have to come from a RhNeg source? But the RhNeg source is the best choice to obtain the antibodies. I have to admit I'm really confused now. It might be best for me to observe this thread for a while rather than contribute because ,wow, right now this stuff is over my head, LOL.

Of course I really do wonder if there really has been human tinkering (I believe so) with DNA from an alien source, maybe some of the animal species have had some tinkering as well. The plant species, too. Kind of makes you wonder. Off topic I know, sorry.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #148
lightgiver

Exclamation TracKing

Quote:
Getting a little jumpy aren't you? If you bother to READ my post I clearly said the quote WAS FROM THE BLOG THAT YOU POSTED AND THEN I GAVE THE LINK TO THE BLOG. CLEARLY IT'S NOT YOUR BLOG OR YOUR WORDS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKoAkUQRWM

Not at all... I am just waiting for someone to explain how RH Negs are being tracked and how long its been going on for..maybe you could explain seeing you are so interested in RH Negs..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=22
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=27
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-02-2013 at 10:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #149
perceptionreality

I'm Rhesus negative - I never thought it was a big deal. Who is tracking us and why??

I do have low blood pressure but none of the other characteristics mentioned.
perceptionreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #150
lightgiver

Exclamation 6rom 8ell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyMvD9rKKIE

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123340
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229101
Old 11-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #151
perceptionreality

I keep reading that RH- women can't have a baby with a RH positive man - this can't be true as I had 3 children with rhesus positive husband.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #152
perceptionreality

Rhesus negs can have babies together, yes. The only problem that can happen is if you're rhesus negative and you're pregnant with a rhesus positive baby is if you have a 'sensitising event' like a fall and the babies blood mixes with yours (can also happen at delivery). What happens then is that the rh negative mother produces antibodies to destroy the foreign blood cells. Unfortunately these antibodies can cross the placenta and get into the rh positive baby's bloodstream, potentially destroying all their blood cells too which can be fatal for the baby. That's why you get offered anti-d during pregnancy now, but I didn't like having it routinely in pregnancy because it's a blood product and basically like having a transfusion.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #153
perceptionreality

I think my post is relevant to the discussion. Nobody has posted much about who is tracking rh negs and why. But it certainly is odd that within humans, there appears to be a problem where a woman's body can harm or reject her own baby - it goes against nature. Nobody seems able to explain where people with rhesus neagtive blood come from.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #154
liselott

In cats, there are bloodgroups A and B. A certain combination of these (don't remember exactly which one) causes kittens to die shortly after birth IF they suckle their mother during the first 24 hours after birth. This is called fading kitten syndrome, and can be avoided if the kittens are not allowed to suckle their mother for the first 24 hours after birth (and instead using a surrogate mother or milk-replacement for kittens.) The reason for fading kitten syndrom (incompatibility between bloodgroups in cats) has only fairly recently been discovered. The reason for fading kitten syndrome used to be unknown. I have only written this to show that bloodgroup incompatibility does not only occur in humans, it happens with other animals as well, at least cats.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #155
perceptionreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
There are other threads about this subject..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92561..POLL: How many RH negative blood types here?..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93646..The RH negative Factor Book...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51245.."The Rh-negative Factor:" "Royal Reptilian Traits"...

This Thread is about are Secret Societies Tracking Rhesus negs....and how they are doing it etc etc
Ok, but what signs are there that they are tracking us? I hope they aren't that isn't a nice thought. And why would they be?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #156
lightgiver

Arrow Neo Natal Pin Prick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSUoY_i34c

Are You TaKing the Michael

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=218958&page=7
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...185800&page=18

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-02-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #157
andy89lion
Banned

Thinking that you are special because you have a different blood type is just another form of elitism.

Anyway, aren't the reptilian hybrids the ones with the rh negative blood, isn't that one of the traits either of the bloodlines or of the genetics with which they choose to interbreed?

I remember an article a while back that was on the headlines page about rh negatives being more sociopathic, there was an experiment that was done where they found that when put in a room with rh positive people they would antagonistically, especially when not put in a position of control, and that this behavior would disgust the rh positive people. If someone could link me to that article that would be great.

Again, this was just what the article said, so don't get offended if you are an rh neg.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #158
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
In cats, there are bloodgroups A and B. A certain combination of these (don't remember exactly which one) causes kittens to die shortly after birth IF they suckle their mother during the first 24 hours after birth. This is called fading kitten syndrome, and can be avoided if the kittens are not allowed to suckle their mother for the first 24 hours after birth (and instead using a surrogate mother or milk-replacement for kittens.) The reason for fading kitten syndrom (incompatibility between bloodgroups in cats) has only fairly recently been discovered. The reason for fading kitten syndrome used to be unknown. I have only written this to show that bloodgroup incompatibility does not only occur in humans, it happens with other animals as well, at least cats.
Thanks for posting this!

Like the sometimes fatal `Fetal Infant Syndrome' betw RH neg and positive homo sapiens, the differences in blood groups between cats could have to do with two separate species of wild cats that were combined in ancient history to create the `house cat'.

This kind of outbreeding and crossing wild with domestic cat species is still going on. You have the `Savannah cat' which is a result of a wild African serval crossed with a house cat. There would definitely be different blood groups involved here.

I.E - RH negs and positives were once different species of hominids.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #159
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
Thinking that you are special because you have a different blood type is just another form of elitism.

Anyway, aren't the reptilian hybrids the ones with the rh negative blood, isn't that one of the traits either of the bloodlines or of the genetics with which they choose to interbreed?

I remember an article a while back that was on the headlines page about rh negatives being more sociopathic, there was an experiment that was done where they found that when put in a room with rh positive people they would antagonistically, especially when not put in a position of control, and that this behavior would disgust the rh positive people. If someone could link me to that article that would be great.

Again, this was just what the article said, so don't get offended if you are an rh neg.
I would like to see that article!

Can you remember what newspaper or media outlet you saw it in? I never saw it on the DI site.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #160
liselott

Quote:
Thanks for posting this!

Like the sometimes fatal `Fetal Infant Syndrome' betw RH neg and positive homo sapiens, the differences in blood groups between cats could have to do with two separate species of wild cats that were combined in ancient history to create the `house cat'.

This kind of outbreeding and crossing wild with domestic cat species is still going on. You have the `Savannah cat' which is a result of a wild African serval crossed with a house cat. There would definitely be different blood groups involved here.

I.E - RH negs and positives were once different species of hominids.
Yes, it's interesting, isn't it? It is quite possible that the modern domestic cat had at least two species of wild cat in it's heritage, for example the djungle cat (felis chaus) and not only the african wildcat (felis lybica) that genetic testing has revealed as the main ancestor. I have also heard about bloodgroup incompatibilities in horses. One case where they had to do a complete blood transfusion in a newborn foal to save it's live because of blood group incompatibility with it's own mother. It would be interesting to know if these things only occur in domesticated animals where some kind of manipulation might have occurred (and humanity could maybe be considered a domesticated animal if we are the reptilians' "cattle") or if it also happens in wild animals.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote