Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #101
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
David Icke and other `alternative historians' have it all over the internet that RH negs are `REPTILIAN HYBRIDS'. You know, those repie things that Icke claims delight in sacrificing children and drinking their blood).

This is clearly DEMONIZATION of a minority and a huge huge mistake by Icke. He needs to clarify this ASAP.

This from the blog that lightgver posted -

In summary, there have been secret agenda's to destroy competing bloodlines for thousands of years. The first step in destoying them is by "demonizing" them. Once demonized, religious principles are edited to call for "Jihad" or "Armageddon" or a "Cleansing by Fire". It's all just crap.

People are People...not demons.

http://memes.org/tom-cruise-alpha-dr...athing-underwa
Hey pal they are not my words,watch it.

Hitler tried to wipe us out and failed .

You are full of crap,and appear scared of the truth coming out that's why you cannot leave this thread alone.

do not put words in my mouth liar.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-12-2009 at 07:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #102
drakul

Lightgiver - You posted that `the Reptilian Hybrid RH negs came from the Draco Caverns in the Carpathian Mtns'. I just spent an hour of my life trying to find the Draco Caverns on the web. There are hundreds of thousands of posts for the Carpathian Mtns, thousands of pics of the mountains, etc, but NOT ONE identifying or showing geographical location for the Draco Caverns. The only mention of the `Draco Caverns' are on sites like the Icke forum that refer to RH negs as reptile hybrids.

So are the Draco Caverns REAL or just another made up story?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #103
lightgiver

Default watch out

Quote:
Lightgiver - You posted that `the Reptilian Hybrid RH negs came from the Draco Caverns in the Carpathian Mtns'. I just spent an hour of my life trying to find the Draco Caverns on the web. There are hundreds of thousands of posts for the Carpathian Mtns, thousands of pics of the mountains, etc, but NOT ONE identifying or showing geographical location for the Draco Caverns. The only mention of the `Draco Caverns' are on sites like the Icke forum that refer to RH negs as reptile hybrids.

You know nothing, prove otherwise,in your desperation you are now putting words in my mouth,

watch it.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-12-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #104
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Hey pal they are not my words,watch it.

Hitler tried to wipe us out and failed .

You are full of crap,and appear scared of the truth coming out that's why you cannot leave this thread alone.

do not put words in my mouth liar.
Getting a little jumpy aren't you? If you bother to READ my post I clearly said the quote WAS FROM THE BLOG THAT YOU POSTED AND THEN I GAVE THE LINK TO THE BLOG. CLEARLY IT'S NOT YOUR BLOG OR YOUR WORDS.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #105
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Someone posted earlier on this thread that Prince Charles is O neg. He is also left-handed and so is Prince William. (wonder if William is also RH neg?

Famous lefties:

http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html
That list of lefties is interesting. I am left-handed. What intrigues me is many of my favorite actors are on that list and I had no idea they were lefties too.

I am AB- (brown hair, blue eyes). My daughter is B- (blond hair, blue eyes) and her father is O- (blond, hazel eyes). I was pregnant with her before I knew his blood type. My whole family is Rh negative (most of us have brown hair, but blond does occur, no brown eyes at all, but lots of blue and hazel). My dad is AB- and he is right-handed... I'd love to see stats of left handedness and blood types, to see if there is any significance.

It's interesting stuff, don't know if it means anything. It's possible we are hybrids or a mutation of some kind. I don't think it means something "special" - just different (which is special to me, but not "better").
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #106
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:

Just because you can't find evidence of something on a mainstream site doesn't mean that something doesn't exist. Just means it isn't acceptable to the controllers so they won't allow evidence of it to be posted so that the masses would see it.

Just because someone can't supply evidence you'd accept doesn't mean they made it up either.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #107
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
David Icke and other `alternative historians' have it all over the internet that RH negs are `REPTILIAN HYBRIDS'. You know, those repie things that Icke claims delight in sacrificing children and drinking their blood).

This is clearly DEMONIZATION of a minority and a huge huge mistake by Icke. He needs to clarify this ASAP.

In summary, there have been secret agenda's to destroy competing bloodlines for thousands of years. The first step in destoying them is by "demonizing" them. Once demonized, religious principles are edited to call for "Jihad" or "Armageddon" or a "Cleansing by Fire". It's all just crap.

Actually, it's made quite clear it is only a minute fraction that are pure enough to be of any real use to the reptilians - those come from the 13 bloodlines. And not even most of them are pure enough. It is only a tiny group that are pure enough for the 4d reptiles to use in their sacrifices that Icke talks of. The rest of us are the remnants of a genetic experiment, basically.

The whole group of Rh negs are not being demonized.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #108
lightgiver

Default Agent

Quote:
Getting a little jumpy aren't you? If you bother to READ my post I clearly said the quote WAS FROM THE BLOG THAT YOU POSTED AND THEN I GAVE THE LINK TO THE BLOG. CLEARLY IT'S NOT YOUR BLOG OR YOUR WORDS.
I put both sides of it not just 1.

I am not the jumpy 1 pal.

I have read your words they are Negative.

Sometimes people forget we are planet in space,

grow up.

do not put words in my mouth just because you cannot handle the truth,

Remember the Nazi holocaust that quite a few on here try to deny,I wonder why.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-12-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #109
drakul

Quote:
I put both sides of it not just 1.

I am not the jumpy 1 pal.

I have read your words they are Negative.

Sometimes people forget we are planet in space,

grow up.

do not put words in my mouth just because you cannot handle the truth,

Remember the Nazi holocaust that quite a few on here try to deny,I wonder why.
So now the Holocaust was about destroying RH negs?

Are you gonna demand reparations?
Old 26-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #110
lightgiver

Default agent

Quote:
So now the Holocaust was about destroying RH negs?

Are you gonna demand reparations?
What do you think Hitler was doing taking a picnic.

where do you people come from.

sacred are we.

the truth will come out ,so keep trying because its futile.
Old 26-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #111
lightgiver

Default Agents tracking

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga View Post
"The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population is currently Rh-Negatives."

I'm sure this question has been addressed many times on this site and I apologies in advance for beating a "dead horse", but I truly would love to hear others opinions on this topic.

I myself have had lots of experiences and have felt very alone in my little world. I am just trying to reach out for the first time, wanting to compare notes with others whom can validate what I've known to be true for many years.

In addition to my inquiries on being tracked, I am also a bit conflicted with the negative stigma around the Rh-Negative Hybrids...

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!
Bump
Old 26-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #112
cinbad

I'm glad you guys started this thread again. I have been searching for answers to what has been happening to me all my life. I am O- and found out recently I have hemochromotosis, which is too much iron in my blood. They did a genetics test??? I'm english and irish decent. And my gramma told me that we were related to a duchess. I don't care about all of that. What scares me is that i have had vivid nightmare all my life. Some came true. Sometimes I wake up and see red lights and I see things in them. Last night was another one. I had a horrible nightmare. I woke up and saw the red lights again and this time I saw a (I'll try to describe it) it was a small circle in the center and a big one on the outside. There were a lot of smaller circles between the two circles connected by what looked like spiderwebs. It floated all around the room. And I WAS awake. When this happens it's always in one place. I can get up and look in another room or on another wall or ceiling and it's not there. I woke up this morning and had a bad pain in the back of my head on the left side, just below the base of my skull. I had to od on tylenol to get rid of it. And it's coming back again. A lot of my family are negative blood and think they have been abducted. My nephew told me a lot but he said they told him not to talk anymore. And I havn't heard from him in years. My brother disappeared for a whole day when he was three or four. The whole town was out looking for him. He came out of the woods on his own, covered in mosquito bites and dirty and bruised. When asked, he said " I was with "boyfriend dead" He had that imaginary friend for years. He finally killed himself at the age of 38 with drugs and booze. I have lot's of freaky stories but nobody believes me. My Mom knows, I think because something happened to her. She's 0 neg too. The thing I want to know is why would THEY want anything to do with me now?? I'm 57 and beyond breeding age. All I want to be is left alone! OK so now everybody thinks I'm a nutcase.
cinbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #113
marpat
Inactive

Lets say they are tracking us. The question is what for. I am b neg and my blood type has been on official records since the 80's yet I have not had any weird encounters with reptoids or anything else.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #114
crystalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinbad View Post
I'm glad you guys started this thread again. I have been searching for answers to what has been happening to me all my life. I am O- and found out recently I have hemochromotosis, which is too much iron in my blood. They did a genetics test??? I'm english and irish decent. And my gramma told me that we were related to a duchess. I don't care about all of that. What scares me is that i have had vivid nightmare all my life. Some came true. Sometimes I wake up and see red lights and I see things in them. Last night was another one. I had a horrible nightmare. I woke up and saw the red lights again and this time I saw a (I'll try to describe it) it was a small circle in the center and a big one on the outside. There were a lot of smaller circles between the two circles connected by what looked like spiderwebs. It floated all around the room. And I WAS awake. When this happens it's always in one place. I can get up and look in another room or on another wall or ceiling and it's not there. I woke up this morning and had a bad pain in the back of my head on the left side, just below the base of my skull. I had to od on tylenol to get rid of it. And it's coming back again. A lot of my family are negative blood and think they have been abducted. My nephew told me a lot but he said they told him not to talk anymore. And I havn't heard from him in years. My brother disappeared for a whole day when he was three or four. The whole town was out looking for him. He came out of the woods on his own, covered in mosquito bites and dirty and bruised. When asked, he said " I was with "boyfriend dead" He had that imaginary friend for years. He finally killed himself at the age of 38 with drugs and booze. I have lot's of freaky stories but nobody believes me. My Mom knows, I think because something happened to her. She's 0 neg too. The thing I want to know is why would THEY want anything to do with me now?? I'm 57 and beyond breeding age. All I want to be is left alone! OK so now everybody thinks I'm a nutcase.

I don't think your a nutcase. Rh neg is special and a great deal of those who are Rh neg know they are different and don't relate to people very easily. A high proportion of those with Rh neg blood also are very intuitive and don't feel they belong on earth and are here for a specific purpose. These details alone form an obvious basis for tracking this population.

I know I have been microchipped and that I am being tracked. I have also been taken on holiday to what are very interesting sites (Carnac, Rennes, Andorra, Cornwall, Stonehenge, Paris, London, Lourdes etc..) and I don't think it is all been for a tourist expedition. I have also seen things similar to how you describe. I wouldn't despair about it.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #115
cinbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
[/B]

I don't think your a nutcase. Rh neg is special and a great deal of those who are Rh neg know they are different and don't relate to people very easily. A high proportion of those with Rh neg blood also are very intuitive and don't feel they belong on earth and are here for a specific purpose. These details alone form an obvious basis for tracking this population.

I know I have been microchipped and that I am being tracked. I have also been taken on holiday to what are very interesting sites (Carnac, Rennes, Andorra, Cornwall, Stonehenge, Paris, London, Lourdes etc..) and I don't think it is all been for a tourist expedition. I have also seen things similar to how you describe. I wouldn't despair about it.
I don't want to be special! I just want to be left alone.And you're right. I can't relate very well. I am NOT a reptilian. I have a lot of love and compassion and can still see what's left of the beauty and magic in life. But I can meet a person and see the good or evil in them. And have been proven right every time. And how do you know you have been microchipped? And I do think I am here for a specific purpose. i just don't know what. So far I have wasted my life. I try to tell people things I KNOW and they look at me like I'm nuts. And I'm rambling. LOL
cinbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #116
lightgiver

Default Bad Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Lets say they are tracking us. The question is what for. I am b neg and my blood type has been on official records since the 80's yet I have not had any weird encounters with reptoids or anything else.
Your blood is obviously not pure enough,its the O neg which is the purest,

maybe B stands for Bad.
Old 26-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #117
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Your blood is obviously not pure enough,its the O neg which is the purest,

maybe B stands for Bad.
Your vanity is touching. You obviously want to be the very special person dont you.

I though o neg was common in homosexuals

Last edited by marpat; 26-12-2009 at 09:46 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #118
crystalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinbad View Post
I don't want to be special! I just want to be left alone.And you're right. I can't relate very well. I am NOT a reptilian. I have a lot of love and compassion and can still see what's left of the beauty and magic in life. But I can meet a person and see the good or evil in them. And have been proven right every time. And how do you know you have been microchipped? And I do think I am here for a specific purpose. i just don't know what. So far I have wasted my life. I try to tell people things I KNOW and they look at me like I'm nuts. And I'm rambling. LOL
and this is wherein lies the power. You don't know the purpose of why you are here but you do know there is a purpose for your existence. TPTB also know that Rh neg groups know of their difference with the rest of the population, but when you gain insight into what that purpose may be that is the power which TPTB wish to contain. I think that by going to historical sites vibrational energies help us to unblock the pathways of our knowledge of existence. I also know that I am microchipped because I was a subject of interest to people who worked for British government and they had me microchipped under the premise of a visit to the dentist. I was injected but received no dental treatment.

Last edited by crystalline; 26-12-2009 at 09:58 PM.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #119
lightgiver

Default Trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Your vanity is touching. You obviously want to be the very special person dont you.

I though o neg was common in homosexuals
Aww what a shame.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #120
the_giver
Banned

Quote:

thanks for the clarification. i agree that just because i'm neg doesn't mean i'm a demon, that's just crazy talk. however, i am interested to know more about the rarity and unability to track its' origins.
the_giver is offline   Reply With Quote