Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 30-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
alternative_answer

Default Ian Crane In Bournemouth - Thurs 19 Feb 09

An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Since 2007 Ian has focused his efforts on raising public awareness of the pernicious attack on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus on the excesses of Codex Alimentarius. Ian is an independent researcher; he is completely self-funded. The views expressed in his talks and DVD's are based entirely upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

Forthcoming Talks by Ian R Crane on Codex Alimentarius:

7.00pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth

Last edited by lookfar; 01-02-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Edited time as requested
Old 30-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative_answer View Post

7.30pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth
Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Anyone else from down south gonna go along to this?
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Any chance it can be made a sticky until the talk at least, please?
Old 30-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #4
ex sheep

Codex, yes, can anyone give me some references to print out,
I am fucking sick of this shit and I'm going to see my MP.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me some good stuff to get me going on this quest

thanks
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
lookfar

Quote:
Any chance it can be made a sticky until the talk at least, please?
No worries, it's stuck for you until after the talk
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 30-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
alternative_answer

Quote:
No worries, it's stuck for you until after the talk
Fantastic, will we see you there?
Old 30-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Codex, yes, can anyone give me some references to print out,
I am fucking sick of this shit and I'm going to see my MP.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me some good stuff to get me going on this quest

thanks
There is a thread dedicated to codex, type codex alimentarius into a search engine.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
lookfar

Quote:
Fantastic, will we see you there?
Yeah almost definitely (depending on a babysitter for my son)
Old 30-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
alternative_answer

Quote:
Yeah almost definitely (depending on a babysitter for my son)
Hopefully we'll do some introductions then.
Old 30-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
hagbard_celine

Quote:
An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Since 2007 Ian has focused his efforts on raising public awareness of the pernicious attack on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus on the excesses of Codex Alimentarius. Ian is an independent researcher; he is completely self-funded. The views expressed in his talks and DVD's are based entirely upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

7.30pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth
Thanks! I might be able to go to this!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Good man yourself, it's all about numbers, the more people hear these messages and pass it on the better.
Old 30-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #12
thenymph

Default Ian Crane In Bournemouth - Thurs 19 Feb 09

Quote:

Oh, how I wish that I could ... left Bournemouth (well Ferndown, actually) for Spain ages ago, and know the venue very well. Will try to get one of my non-believing family to pop along just to humour me - who knows, Ian may well get through where I haven't succeeded !
Old 31-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #13
redcaz

Quote:

I will probably go, depends on funds, and if there is a ticket price. I am near Lewes. Down with Codex Allumithingeemigic!
redcaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #14
lookfar

Great to see some of you will be there too, it'd be good to meet you...

Here's the link from Ian's site but I can't find any info on ticket prices, does anyone know? There's also gonna be another talk in Cardiff on 17th March (no venue details yet though).

http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/
Old 01-02-2009, 12:37 AM   #15
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenymph View Post
Oh, how I wish that I could ... left Bournemouth (well Ferndown, actually) for Spain ages ago, and know the venue very well. Will try to get one of my non-believing family to pop along just to humour me - who knows, Ian may well get through where I haven't succeeded !
Lucky you escaping to Spain, good onya Although Ferndown is a nice from what I've seen driving through the forest.

It's a shame you can't make it but it would be good if you could talk some family members into going, this is a very serious issue that effects everyone, & so many people aren't aware that it's even happening.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #16
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
lucky you h_c, I think Ian Crane is one of the best.

BTW....there is a hagbardceline on Prison Planet is that your good self? I have a feeling it is'nt but .....?
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:43 AM   #17
baboshka
Inactive

I hope I can make it, anyone going form portsmith or southampton?
baboshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #18
alternative_answer

Quote:
Great to see some of you will be there too, it'd be good to meet you...

Here's the link from Ian's site but I can't find any info on ticket prices, does anyone know? There's also gonna be another talk in Cardiff on 17th March (no venue details yet though).

http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/
HI LF, I believe tickets price is £6.00, I'll check where I saw it promoted and confirm later.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #19
zarah

Ill try and go..

There's also a talk with more speakers at Heathrow at the end of May.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #20
alternative_answer

Default Ian Crane Bournemouth

The talk starts at 7:00pm not 7:30pm the cost is £6.00, mods please can you update the first post in this thread. Thanx!