Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 20-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Default Matthew Delooze on Sky Monday 22nd September

Matthew Delooze will be on Sky, Channel 200 Edge Media this Monday 22nd September, 8pm.

Found on his website.
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/news.php
ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
john lydon
Banned

Can someone give me a brief rundown as to who this Delooze guy is? I've seen his name appear here a few times, but never took the time to explore his work further.
john lydon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
jojo

this is his web site

http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk

i think the man is a dude. A northern legend. he is a reseacher on what he calls the serpent cult (i call the reptillian overlords who live on the lower 4th)
he goes into energy extraction of the masses and how we are all dumbed down and under some kind of hypnotic trance placed upon us as a collective by the Serpent Cult.
He writes about how events like christmas and new yr, music festivals, the olympics, crap telly and corrupt local and national governments, religions extract our energy and keep us enslaved for many lifetimes. he also speaks about the death process.

well worth reading through his articles on his web site. I would starts in reverse order though if your new to his work as some of the later stuff might be confusing if you have not read his previous works.

this man has his eyes wide open.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #4
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
this is his web site

http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk

i think the man is a dude. A northern legend. he is a reseacher on what he calls the serpent cult (i call the reptillian overlords who live on the lower 4th)
he goes into energy extraction of the masses and how we are all dumbed down and under some kind of hypnotic trance placed upon us as a collective by the Serpent Cult.
He writes about how events like christmas and new yr, music festivals, the olympics, crap telly and corrupt local and national governments, religions extract our energy and keep us enslaved for many lifetimes. he also speaks about the death process.

well worth reading through his articles on his web site. I would starts in reverse order though if your new to his work as some of the later stuff might be confusing if you have not read his previous works.

this man has his eyes wide open.

Cheers.

I think I'll give him a very wide berth.

Last edited by john lydon; 20-09-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 20-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #5
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by john lydon View Post
Cheers.

I think I'll give him a very wide bearth.
Go and see him in Brighton next month,i thought his stuff about the symbolism in british royal ceremonies was fantastic,like a trip back to ancient egypt.I wouldn't dismiss him.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Go and see him in Brighton next month,i thought his stuff about the symbolism in british royal ceremonies was fantastic,like a trip back to ancient egypt.I wouldn't dismiss him.
i second that. I saw him at halifax and the info was brilliant. I think the work he produces is very insightful. and it like you go "oh yes, why hadnt i seen that before"

hes a good soul too.
Old 20-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
strt
Premier Subscribers

I tried to find any video and found just one?! Anyway, looks very interesting.
strt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Cheers.

I think I'll give him a very wide bearth.
pmsl
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
I already have.

I'm not at all interested in his core belief. You should watch the links in the Derren Brown "Messiah" thread.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #10
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
i second that. I saw him at halifax and the info was brilliant. I think the work he produces is very insightful. and it like you go "oh yes, why hadnt i seen that before"

hes a good soul too.

Meaning that some people have a "bad link" to their Eternal Reality? This is something of an oxymoron. No one has anything but a "good soul", of which they choose not to express themselves through, on ocassion.

I'm bored by the same old tripe being preached by this weeks "golden boy". I have it all figured out for myself, so good luck to him but I'm not interested.

Last edited by john lydon; 20-09-2008 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 20-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #11
curly

Quote:

hes a good soul too.
yeah he could do a seven hour special no problem,i saw him at stony stratford and i think he's onto something, he gave his opinion on the hyroglyphs at the hathor temple in dendera and that cropped up again in a thread about the solomon key inspired by wayne herschels new book http://www.keyofsolomon.net/ i'll have to check the stars are falling to see what they both said and see if they agree or not as i thought the king solomon stuff was a real eye opener.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
curly

you'd like that king solomon site jojo,if you havn't seen it already they have a bit about stonehenge and avebury at the bottom.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #13
curly

Quote:
Meaning that some people have a "bad link" to their Eternal Reality? This is something of an oxymoron. No one has anything but a "good soul", of which they choose not to express themselves through, on ocassion.

I'm bored by the same old tripe being preached by this weeks "golden boy". I have it all figured out for myself, so good luck to him but I'm not interested.
kin hell i can hear john lydons voice as i'm reading your post,it's not you is it.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
jojo

Quote:

all right then, hes a good bloke. is that better?

fair enough jonny boy! think what yer like. i cant be arsed to argue the toss with you.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
all right then, hes a good bloke. is that better?

fair enough jonny boy! think what yer like. i cant be arsed to argue the toss with you.
I'm not arguing with you. I needed clarification, which you've presented. However I can't think any less of him for his beliefs, of course he's a "good bloke". Deep down aren't we all?

For the record: I always think about what I like, for thinking about what I don't is fucking dumb.

Last edited by john lydon; 20-09-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #16
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersky View Post
Matthew Delooze will be on Sky, Channel 200 Edge Media this Monday 22nd September, 8pm.

Found on his website.
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/news.php
good to hear it jonny!

anyway, thanks ambersky for posting this thread. this is the link to the website edge TV which will be showing matts talk.

http://www.edgemediatv.com/index.html

curly, are you going to avebury next week? cant quite remeber who gonna show.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #17
titan
Inactive

Fab,

Matthew Delooze is a great soul, with an inspiring personal story...

He also exposes the serpent at every turn

Loving his work....well worth it...buy all the books....or even download the first one tonight....a few pounds..

Honestly, my spine was tingling afte i read his books and it hasn't been the same since....kinda nice lol
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:11 PM   #18
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Fab,

Matthew Delooze is a great soul, with an inspiring personal story...

He also exposes the serpent at every turn

Loving his work....well worth it...buy all the books....or even download the first one tonight....a few pounds..

Honestly, my spine was tingling afte i read his books and it hasn't been the same since....kinda nice lol
Can you expound upon how the "exposing of the serpent" - whatever the fuck that is - has impacted itself upon your daily life?
Old 20-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #19
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Can you expound upon how the "exposing of the serpent" - whatever the fuck that is - has impacted itself upon your daily life?

Since you asked so nicely

no

read the books and judge for yourself johnny
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #20
jojo

Quote:
well, ok can i answer with a question? why should we bother? you have already said "I'm not at all interested in his core belief" and thats fine. i just have no interest debating this with someone who has already made his mind up.