Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #21
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
see you still don't discuss the topic!

you bitch about nazism and yet you ignore the forces that led to the rise of nazism

an intellectually honest person examines ALL of it objectively

are you capable of doing that or are you only capable of expressing unsupported opinions?

only you can prove which you are capable but what you then display here is what you will be judged on

if you cannot display intellectual honesty or an ability to express anything beyond unsupported opinions in a debate then you will be called out on it

if you are unable to debate then perhaps you shouldn't throw your hat in the ring in the first place?
Yeah, but I don't need to, 'cos umpteen posters are already doing that.

What is needed is a few posters to point out the dangers of going so far as to adopt Nazi views in response to these things.

.

Last edited by white light; 21-07-2017 at 09:51 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yeah, but I don't need to, 'cos umpteen posters are already doing that.
ok so what i'm saying is if you throw out unsupported opinions then people will point out that you are throwing out unsupported opinions

You say that the nazis did bad things therefore we should decry the statement you mentioned above

But the truth doesn't care who speaks it

A psychopath can still say things that are true. the fact they are a psychopath does not change whether or not what they have said is true

Your capacity to acknowledge when something is true regardless of who has said it is the measure of your intellectual honesty

See this is why identity politics is so devastatingly effective because people stop being intellectually honest and instead only support the narratives put out by their side

But an honest person isn't looking for false narratives to protect a stance...an intellectually honest person is simply looking for the truth wherever it can be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What is needed is a few posters to point out the dangers of going so far as to adopt Nazi views in response to these things.
No what people need to do is work out what is true and what isn't

it is intellectual dishonesty that got us into this mess in the first place...it will not get us out of it. It will only get us deeper and deeper into the mess

So when are you going to explore what gave rise to such views?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 10:04 AM   #23
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ok so what i'm saying is if you throw out unsupported opinions then people will point out that you are throwing out unsupported opinions

You say that the nazis did bad things therefore we should decry the statement you mentioned above

But the truth doesn't care who speaks it

A psychopath can still say things that are true. the fact they are a psychopath does not change whether or not what they have said is true

Your capacity to acknowledge when something is true regardless of who has said it is the measure of your intellectual honesty

See this is why identity politics is so devastatingly effective because people stop being intellectually honest and instead only support the narratives put out by their side

But an honest person isn't looking for false narratives to protect a stance...an intellectually honest person is simply looking for the truth wherever it can be found
I haven't got a side. My opinions are supported by the knowledge and understanding that we live in a matrix illusion, where all political shenanigans are programmes that people have unwittingly adopted, and seem very real and important to them, whereas the reality is that it's the matrix wheels turning round and around pitting one side against another in an endless tortuous facade.

That is the truth of it. Anything else is intellectual dishonesty.


Quote:
No what people need to do is work out what is true and what isn't

it is intellectual dishonesty that got us into this mess in the first place...it will not get us out of it. It will only get us deeper and deeper into the mess
I agree.

Quote:
So when are you going to explore what gave rise to such views?
People like you.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #24
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I haven't got a side. My opinions are supported by the knowledge and understanding that we live in a matrix illusion, where all political shenanigans are programmes that people have unwittingly adopted, and seem very real and important to them, whereas the reality is that it's the matrix wheels turning round and around pitting one side against another in an endless tortuous facade.

That is the truth of it. Anything else is intellectual dishonesty.
nevertheless there is a conspiracy to enslave us all and this forum was set up to discuss that conspiracy

if you don't want to hear people discussing the conspiracy then perhaps this forum is not for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
People like you.
i think people like you are the reason millions of people have been killed by rothschild-cabal marxists around the world for example in the soviet union

They have also been displaced in countless wars, by death squads, by collectivism, slavery and by various orchestrated crises all of which events have the finger prints of the rothschild-cabal on them
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #25
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
nevertheless there is a conspiracy to enslave us all and this forum was set up to discuss that conspiracy

if you don't want to hear people discussing the conspiracy then perhaps this forum is not for you
The conspiracy eminates from your own mind. Discuss that.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:01 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The conspiracy eminates from your own mind. Discuss that.
if you want to discuss that then you go ahead in your own threads

but if you were intellectually honest you would be saying the same things to the progressives and others supporting the rothschild-cabal agendas but you don't because all this stuff you discuss is really just cover for the fact that you are trying to degrade, deny, disrupt and deceive here in this specific place that was created to discuss the conspiracy

why you haven't been banned from here for trolling people relentlessly is a total mystery to me except some members have been protected in the past by progressive staff members
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 12:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:05 PM   #27
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if you want to discuss that then you go ahead in your own threads

but if you were intellectually honest you would be saying the same things to the progressives and others supporting the rothschild-cabal agendas but you don't because all this stuff you discuss is really just cover for the fact that you are trying to degrade, deny, disrupt and deceive here in this specific place that was created to discuss the conspiracy

why you haven't been banned from here for trolling people relentlessly is a total mystery to me except some members have been protected in the past by progressive staff members
Lol. Deflection.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Lol. Deflection.
thankyou for demonstrating that you have no desire to discuss the conspiracy here on this forum

hopefully this will come to the attention of trustworthy staff members
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:21 PM   #29
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
thankyou for demonstrating that you have no desire to discuss the conspiracy here on this forum

hopefully this will come to the attention of trustworthy staff members
Speak for yourself.

white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #30
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
“The Jews were responsible for bringing blacks into Europe with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that Jews might dominate.”

Paraphrased from Mein Kampf.



I never started this thread. The Mighty Z transferred some comments I made on the "truth about Islam" thread.

For the record I'm neither a National Socialist nor a supporter of Hitler.

I am here to seek the truth about historical events especially those concerning WW2, but it's bloody difficult to know the truth when so many outlets are controlled by Jewish interests.

My great grandfather died in the blitz, but hundreds of thousands of Germans died from Satanic
British and American night-bombing in German cities. Something the British press and media rarely talk about.

If you don't know about these important facts, it's not your fault because the information has been suppressed and continues to be so.

The documentary Hellstorm is a place to start:



The David Icke Hitler smilies in my opinion are childish and counter-productive.

I would suggest the moderators and/or Gareth Icke gets rid of them.

If Hitler smilies are allowed then why not a smilie of a jewish banker?

I don't want either because it causes division.



As we are totally off-topic on a thread I didn't start then have a look a this video.

The British people have been indoctrinated with only part of the truth about WW2 ....

It's about time people wake up. Hitler was no worse than Churchill.

Hitler didn't want war ... but hey ho ... continue to believe all the lies you have been told.


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 21-07-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:03 PM   #31
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I never started this thread. The Mighty Z transferred some comments I made on the "truth about Islam" thread.

For the record I'm neither a National Socialist nor a supporter of Hitler.

I am here to seek the truth about historical events especially those concerning WW2, but it's bloody difficult to know the truth when so many outlets are controlled by Jewish interests.

My great grandfather died in the blitz.

The David Icke Hitler smilies in my opinion are childish and counter-productive.

I would suggest the moderators and/or Gareth Icke gets rid of them.

If Hitler smilies are allowed then why not a smilie of a jewish banker?

I don't want either because it causes division.



As we are totally off-topic on a thread I didn't start then have a look a this video.

The British people have been indoctrinated with only part of the truth about WW2 ....

It's about time people wake up. Hitler was no worse than Churchill.

Hitler didn't want war ... but hey ho ... continue to believe all the lies you have been told.

I've read many times in these pages views that echo the quote from Mein Kampf. Regardless of the merits or demerits of the quote, people should have a right to know that.

I used the smilies not as a dig at anyone in particular, but to emphasise that these similarities are seldom discussed.

.

Last edited by white light; 21-07-2017 at 01:03 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:08 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I've read many times in these pages views that echo the quote from Mein Kampf. Regardless of the merits or demerits of the quote, people should have a right to know that.

I used the smilies not as a dig at anyone in particular, but to emphasise that these similarities are seldom discussed.

.
no what isn't discussed because of people like you is whether or not certain viewpoints are true; that's what needs to be discussed

we also need to know if the collectivism of the soviet union was controlled by the rothschild cabal and if modern versions of it like UN agenda 21 and 2030 are coming from the rothschild cabal because if so they threaten to kill and displace millions just as they did in the soviet union

all that happened BEFORE the rise of the nazis so what needs to be looked at by those interested in intellectual honesty is the CONTEXT in which things have occured
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 01:09 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #33
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no what isn't discussed because of people like you is whether or not certain viewpoints are true; that's what needs to be discussed

we also need to know if the collectivism of the soviet union was controlled by the rothschild cabal and if modern versions of it like UN agenda 21 and 2030 are coming from the rothschild cabal because if so they threaten to kill and displace millions just as they did in the soviet union

all that happened BEFORE the rise of the nazis so what needs to be looked at by those interested in intellectual honesty is the CONTEXT in which things have occured
Well when I point out the similarities between your views and the Nazis you try to get me banned. How Nazi is that?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:18 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well when I point out the similarities between your views and the Nazis you try to get me banned. How Nazi is that?
The nazis were funded into power by the zionist bankers

Those zionist bankers are the people this forum was set upto expose

you seem to be here 24/7 trying to disrupt that process

in my eyes that puts you closer to the nazis then me
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:23 PM   #35
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The nazis were funded into power by the zionist bankers

Those zionist bankers are the people this forum was set upto expose

you seem to be here 24/7 trying to disrupt that process

in my eyes that puts you closer to the nazis then me
Like I've said, I've not denied anything, yet you keep saying that I do. That is clearly a false narrative. How many more have you got? Trouble is, if you lie about me, then what can I believe of anything else you say?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Like I've said, I've not denied anything, yet you keep saying that I do. That is clearly a false narrative. How many more have you got? Trouble is, if you lie about me, then what can I believe of anything else you say?
i've said you share no information and i've said you just push your own unsupported opinions

prove me wrong

i'd prefer it if you did try and prove me wrong; then we could have a debate and see which ideas have validity
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #37
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i've said you share no information and i've said you just push your own unsupported opinions

prove me wrong

i'd prefer it if you did try and prove me wrong; then we could have a debate and see which ideas have validity
I'm not here to share matrix bound information, I'm here to help people see the matrix. How or if that happens depends on the persons I guess. I never said I'm particularly good at it either. There's no info to teach you how.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'm not here to share matrix bound information, I'm here to help people see the matrix. How or if that happens depends on the persons I guess. I never said I'm particularly good at it either. There's no info to teach you how.
i don't see you doing that

i see you going to one of the few places out of millions of places on the internet where people are able to expose what is going on and then trying to disrupt that process

i don't see you going on agenda-friendly sites trying to disrupt their process
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #39
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't see you doing that

i see you going to one of the few places out of millions of places on the internet where people are able to expose what is going on and then trying to disrupt that process

i don't see you going on agenda-friendly sites trying to disrupt their process
Why should I go on agenda friendly sites? Agenda friendly people aren't looking to see the matrix.

Your ego is f-in huge mate. Do you see that?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Why should I go on agenda friendly sites? Agenda friendly people aren't looking to see the matrix.

Your ego is f-in huge mate. Do you see that?
i see that i'm focussed on sharing information and that you are set on disrupting that flow of information

i see that you are disrupting some of the few people trying to expose the manipulations that are being used to enslave us all

even now you are simply arguing with me which only stops me speaking about the conspiracy

whereas i'm information focussed you are focussed on drawing attention to yourself
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.