Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 11-07-2016, 08:32 PM   #41
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by danraleigh View Post
" They cannot just contact anyone they want, they are restricted by exopolitical agreements"

Are you sure? They can induce voices to any person they wish and they do this forcefully not following the will of the victim. I have asked these victims many times and told them to induce voices to me but they failed. Do they have a special agreement? that they can't induce voices to me? You know that there are millions and millions of voice hearers. So both your explanations ain't fitting.

Any other logical explanation?
Yes I'm sure.

Most of the v2k stuff done nowadays is terrestrial. In other words it is the human shadow government and their electronic control grid doing it. ETs could never do anything they want here. There is something called order in the cosmos. But terrestrial powers have less restriction on what they can do, which is why they are much more active than ETs with these technologies.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-07-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:37 PM   #42
danraleigh

Still there's no logic to that explanation. Cause, they can target any person in this world and induce voices 24X7. NSA have less restrictions? Is that why there are millions and millions of voice hearing around the world? hearing voices 24X7?
danraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #43
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Still there's no logic to that explanation. Cause, they can target any person in this world and induce voices 24X7. NSA have less restrictions? Is that why there are millions and millions of voice hearing around the world? hearing voices 24X7?
There is plenty of logic, you just can't detect it and/or do not understand it.

The human sources can target (to some degree) anyone they want pretty much. ETs cannot.

The reason why there are a huge number of targeted individuals and this is a somewhat recent development is humans got the technologies and as a terrestrial source(this being their own planet) they are less restricted by exopolitics. Extraterrestrials are restricted by exopolitics, so no they cannot do whatever they want. If they could I'm not sure we'd even have a civilization, everything could be destroyed very easily, it cannot be rebuilt very easily though. There is order in the cosmos. It is humans running rampant with these technologies right now.

It makes perfect sense if you understand it... I put logical points in bold.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-07-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:55 PM   #44
danraleigh

I still don't see a logic, sorry, you can see some statistics and see how many new voice hearers are there in the world. If NSA can induce voices to new people every month like, why are they failing to induce voices to me? Remember they are doing this by going against these peoples will..

Last edited by danraleigh; 11-07-2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:16 PM   #45
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I still don't see a logic, sorry, you can see some statistics and see how many new voice hearers are there in the world. If NSA can induce voices to new people every month like, why are they failing to induce voices to me?
I don't really understand your logic at all. You want v2k, so why would they give it to you? You probably have your own mind control programming if you are a TI(and you don't know what it is probably).

You sound like a skeptic. They challenge the CIA to give them v2k, and since the CIA doesn't do it they say it doesn't exist. These people have no logical acuity....
Old 12-07-2016, 04:11 AM   #46
danraleigh

That makes more sense, I totally agree with you. There are millions and millions of people hear voices 24X7, so ETs will not be able to do this and this is done by the NSA/CIA, therefore, they will not induce voices to me, cause if they do then I will simply have a proof to show to the medical community even and also disprove their bio-chemical imbalance theory easily.

Now, going back to you theory of ET giving this technology to them, we understand that voices were not there in the general public in 14th, 15th, centuries etc... but then again suddenly we see voices in general public in the 18th century but CIA or NSA was not at this time, voices in general public has started in Europe initially,

1). Therefore, may I know which government that ET has contacted and shared this information?

2). Till 1950's onwards we don't see abductions conducted by these Alien's and a common thing that these aliens do after an abduction is that they do some testing on the abductees, might show the ship as well and then they will release them after hours later, the problem is, if these ET's has contacted some people in Europe some where in the 17th century, why we can't find cases like this before? Why they had to wait 100 + years to do these experiments on humans?

So looks like these abductions are real and done by the US government itself by using these hidden technologies...

Last edited by danraleigh; 12-07-2016 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:49 AM   #47
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
thats what I hate about this website people want to make everything until some type of black & white answer

there is thousands of different types/variations of implants

so the simple answer is no the basic RFID implant in pets can`t control your pet
Just asking a question. Sorry you have a problem with that
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #48
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
RF Energy works for producing voices in a mind too. It could be RF Hearing or Microwave Hearing. Maybe RF Energy could be more prevalent.

Incorrect. You clearly do not know what proof is. Extraterrestrials have been using the same technologies on us for millennia. It's basically one of the deepest parts of the rabbit hole if not the deepest.

To be proven it would have to be impossible for the technology to be there sooner. Seeing as ETs around is not impossible, you have a logical fallacy there deca.
that's YOUR personal belief and speculation ....

gee we have enough "personal" belief/assumptions/speculation misinformation/disinformation as it is

we need to stick to the facts/evidence/ things that are documented

as spreading these "personal" belief/assumptions/speculation misinformation/disinformation just undermines our credibility ...and spreads confusion

just to point out the standard view in the TI community is v2k /microwave hearing effect is man made ....has absolutely nothing to do with aliens/UFO ....
a few individuals that come from a ET/UFO background ..i.e omnisense believes in links to UFOS/ET/spiritual stuff in targeting individuals that's it ....and obviously on the DI forum these beliefs are popular , but else were they are not

Government Building Brain Implants For Soldiers

"Voice of God Weapon" Makes People Think God is Talking To Them
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2016 at 10:10 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:02 PM   #49
danraleigh

Quote:
"that's YOUR personal belief and speculation ....

gee we have enough "personal" belief/assumptions/speculation misinformation/disinformation as it is

we need to stick to the facts/evidence/ things that are documented

as spreading these "personal" belief/assumptions/speculation misinformation/disinformation just undermines our credibility ...and spreads confusion"

just to point out the standard view in the TI community is v2k /microwave hearing effect is man made ....has absolutely nothing to do with aliens/UFO ....
a few individuals that come from a ET/UFO background ..i.e omnisense believes in links to UFOS/ET/spiritual stuff in targeting individuals that's it ....and obviously on the DI forum these beliefs are popular , but else were they are not"
@deca, few questions for you,

1). Do you think there are people in this world who cannot shield microwaves 100% and show to the medical community that voices disappears after shielding? 200 + years we have been struggling to shield microwaves 100% ?

2). http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread36344.html

Voice hearer’s comment:
Raina Walks

“if i needed to get somewhere i did not know the directions to…they would literally lead me there without me having looked at a map…just with them directing me…it is heady stuff…”

She doesn't consider herself as a TI. She thinks herself as a schizophrenic, may I know your view? If she is a TI or a schizophrenic?

Last edited by danraleigh; 12-07-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #50
deca

Quote:
@deca, few questions for you,

1). Do you think there are people in this world who cannot shield microwaves 100% and show to the medical community that voices disappears after shielding? 200 + years we have been struggling to shield microwaves 100% ?
the correct faday cage does block v2k but has to block ELF as well ...most don`t

Quote:

Voice hearer’s comment:
Raina Walks

“if i needed to get somewhere i did not know the directions to…they would literally lead me there without me having looked at a map…just with them directing me…it is heady stuff…”

She doesn't consider herself as a TI. She thinks herself as a schizophrenic, may I know your view? If she is a TI or a schizophrenic?
I could not tell just by one comment ,and certinly would not based it on them claiming to hear voices alone plus I not here to convice schizophrenics they are not schizophrenics ....every TI I come across knows they are a TI well before I have meet them or they have read anything on the net .
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread36344.html
Quote:
Thanks dontwakethedragon...since my diagnosis in 2009 i have received treatment and i think i'm through the worst of the healing journey for PTSD...before that i was diagnosed bipolar and with schizophrenia and now schizoaffective disorder because of my hearing voices history...

the only problem is that i don't know if the voices will come back...i don't know if the books i am reading are telling the truth when they say it is possible to heal from ptsd...when i went to the hospital outpatient treatment they said we could heal from depression too...but i have suffered my whole life with it...so i am at the point where i am trying to work through what i call my underlying issues since i have many...over the next two years and then see what i can do with myself and my life from there...
again traumatic experiences and especally childhood trauma can cause people to hear voices

Do you go around trying to convice schizophrenics they are not schizophrenics ?

do you hang around mental health forums trying to get mental ill people to belive they are TI`s ????

no wounder there are a load of crazy/screwed up people claiming to be TI`s on the internet !!!!!

gee.... people wounder why I get pissed off on here .....people claiming TI`s is about ET`s or others people trying to convice schizophrenics they are TI`s.....oh dear

look whats complicted here .........there a number of indivuals that are being used in non consensual experiments involving emerging technologies ..look there is a long history/practise of such things https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi..._United_States
Quote:
Unethical human experimentation in the United States describes numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects. Such tests have occurred throughout American history, but particularly in the 20th century.
it would strange unusal if this was not still happning today especally on technology that you could not use/devlope using monkeys/rats ...i.e technology designed to comunicate/interact/manipulate with the human mind/body ...that you need human test subjects
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:40 PM   #51
Cryptoverse

Quote:
that's YOUR personal belief and speculation ....
It is what the evidence shows. I have no bias to shroud the truth, unlike you.

Quote:
Like I said it's not just microwave hearing deca, it's RF hearing too.

Quote:
a few individuals that come from a ET/UFO background ..i.e omnisense believes in links to UFOS/ET/spiritual stuff in targeting individuals that's it ....
Well seeing that you would like to misrepresent my beliefs.... I think targeting on earth is almost all terrestrial right now. Before that though ETs were using these techs on us and the overall agenda behind the malicious nature of the shadow govt is from reptilian ETs. Nothing "spiritual" about targeting IMO if you mean supernatural ability like psychic or remote viewing etc. In fact I think the spiritual explanation for targeting is disinformation. "Spirituality" is a big deception in most cases and has been bastardized IMO.

Quote:
and obviously on the DI forum these beliefs are popular , but else were they are not
Actually the idea ETs target people with technology in history isn't very popular on this forum. In fact I have only just begun talking about it and nobody else mentions it really. The idea demons and archons supernaturally attack people instead of technology is what is popular.
Old 13-07-2016, 02:45 AM   #52
danraleigh

Quote:
just to point out the standard view in the TI community is v2k /microwave hearing effect is man made.
I have seen many places that you are promoting the idea of microwaves behind this crime, you have also said that you are working for ICAACT, but for decades and decades you guys and everyone in this world have failed to block microwaves 100% and show to the medical community that voices disappear after shielding????

If that is the case your organisation and people around the world should feel shame, isn't it ???

Quote:
I could not tell just by one comment ,and certinly would not based it on them claiming to hear voices alone plus I not here to convice schizophrenics they are not schizophrenics ....every TI I come across knows they are a TI well before I have meet them or they have read anything on the net .
It's showing lack of common sense again, she clearly saying that her voices can guide her,

Let me copy this to you from my article,

"
Now if we do a logical analysis of this case, we know that every word that we hear will create a unique electrical pattern or a brain wave in our Auditory Cortex.

For example if someone says “HI” to us this “HI” will create a unique electrical pattern or a brain wave in our Auditory Cortex and give us a perception of hearing the word “HI”. Similarly if someone says “HELLO” to us this “HELLO” will create another unique electrical pattern or a brain wave in the Auditory Cortex and give us a perception of hearing the word “HELLO”. Due to these unique patterns or brain waves that generates in our Auditory Cortex, our brains are capable hearing these unique words. Now the strangest thing is that these voices can have logical conversations with us. For this to take place, voices (or something) should understand what we think, process it and then the reply should be generated in the auditory cortex by creating unique brain waves in the Auditory Cortex which will represent the answer so we can hear.

Take this as an example, you ask what’s 53 X 999 from these voices, a normal person will not be able to answer this without using a calculator but these voices will answer you and tell you that it’s “Fifty two thousand nine hundred and forty seven” now for you to hear this answer, your Auditory Cortex must generate unique electrical patterns or brain waves for each of these words then only you will be able to hear the correct answer. If not you will hear some gibberish word or whatever sound/word that reflects the new electrical pattern or the brain wave that appears in the Auditory Cortex. Now what would be your view? do you think a bio-chemical imbalance can do this? Meaning generating unique brain waves or electrical patterns in the Auditory Cortex reflecting words to perceive the right answer when that person has no ability in answering this question without using a calculator? Strangely these voices can do this! As in Eleanor Longden’s case voices has helped her to pass the exam. How can these brain waves arise if a voice hearer doesn’t know the answer? This is the link to Eleanor Longden’s experience.

Secondly will take the comment made by the voice hearer, in the above post voices clearly know how to guide a person to get to a location even if she doesn’t know how to get there. Assume you traveled to London, and now you need to find exactly where “Studio 338” club is, strangely these voices will guide you and guiding means whatever these voices are must understand the city of London and must understand where the club is, must understand where she is staying currently and then only voices can tell you how to get there. Which means take this root, turn left, go 100 meters etc.. turn right so on and so forth. Every word that the voice hearer hears must generate unique electrical patterns or brain waves in our Auditory Cortex then only the voice hearer will hear what these voices are saying. Meaning, to hear “Turn Left” a unique electrical pattern or a brain wave must be generated in the Auditory Cortex to perceive the hearing of the direction given by the voices.

Strangely even when the person has no knowledge of this, this new voices phenomenon can do this.
"

Now what do you think, is she a schizophrenic or a TI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense
Well seeing that you would like to misrepresent my beliefs.... I think targeting on earth is almost all terrestrial right now. Before that though ETs were using these techs on us and the overall agenda behind the malicious nature of the shadow govt is from reptilian ETs. Nothing "spiritual" about targeting IMO if you mean supernatural ability like psychic or remote viewing etc. In fact I think the spiritual explanation for targeting is disinformation. "Spirituality" is a big deception in most cases and has been bastardized IMO.
I think your ET theory doesn't seem to fit at all because of the following, therefore, I think if we spread false information which false in front of our own eyes, we are going to help the actual people who are suffering from this, more and more people will start believing more false ideas behind this crime. Which means we are supporting the people who behind this crime...

"That makes more sense, I totally agree with you. There are millions and millions of people hear voices 24X7, so ETs will not be able to do this and this is done by the NSA/CIA, therefore, they will not induce voices to me, cause if they do then I will simply have a proof to show to the medical community even and also disprove their bio-chemical imbalance theory easily.

Now, going back to you theory of ET giving this technology to them, we understand that voices were not there in the general public in 14th, 15th, centuries etc... but then again suddenly we see voices in general public in the 18th century but CIA or NSA was not at this time, voices in general public has started in Europe initially,

1). Therefore, may I know which government that ET has contacted and shared this information?

2). Till 1950's onwards we don't see abductions conducted by these Alien's and a common thing that these aliens do after an abduction is that they do some testing on the abductees, might show the ship as well and then they will release them after hours later, the problem is, if these ET's has contacted some people in Europe some where in the 17th century, why we can't find cases like this before? Why they had to wait 100 + years to do these experiments on humans?

So looks like these abductions are real and done by the US government itself by using these hidden technologies..."
Old 13-07-2016, 04:27 AM   #53
Cryptoverse

Quote:

I never said ET gave the tech to humans. They may have reverse engineered some but at least some was developed by human scientists.

The voice hearers throughout history were being engaged by ET tech. In the 1950s-1960s and on the voice hearers could be from human sources.

Think what you want... I'm tired of trying to explain it to you honestly, you just do not seem to get it.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 13-07-2016 at 04:27 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 06:13 AM   #54
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
It is what the evidence shows. I have no bias to shroud the truth, unlike you.
er dude I am exposing unethical non-consensual human experimentation done by other humans
its YOU and YOUR agenda/belief that wants to bring in stuff about ET`s ...then accuse me because I don`t want sod all to do with this stuff ....and I am really getting bored with this ....ok you believe in ET`s and read all the stuff written about it and want to talk about it great ...I don`t and also don`t want you mixing up things ok from proper document/research and facts
Quote:
Like I said it's not just microwave hearing deca, it's RF hearing too.
er microwave / RF hearing is the same thing ....Radio/microwaves are just different ranges on the Electromagnetic Spectrum

Quote:

Actually the idea ETs target people with technology in history isn't very popular on this forum. In fact I have only just begun talking about it and nobody else mentions it really. The idea demons and archons supernaturally attack people instead of technology is what is popular.
again this is a belief and theory ....its not fact ....

look microwave hearing was discovered by people walking in-front of RADARS and hearing clicks and pops etc ...so I don`t know were all these myths about ET given humans anything about this come from

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
Quote:
The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II.

also you clearly see the development of implants from Dr Delgados work

The Scientist Who Controlled People with Brain Implants
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5871598/the-s...io-frequencies

Last edited by deca; 13-07-2016 at 06:25 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 06:43 AM   #55
Cryptoverse

Quote:
ok you believe in ET`s and read all the stuff written about it and want to talk about it great ...
I do not "read all the stuff written about it" in fact I do not read anything about ETs these days, except the threads you see on here to moderate mostly, and I don't bother with most ET info.

Quote:
I don`t and also don`t want you mixing up things ok from proper document/research and facts
Proper research shows demonic possession and shamanic spirit targeting showing the same symptoms as targeted individuals. You know deca, if you weren't targeted I'm almost certain you would be arguing TIs are mentally ill...

Quote:
er microwave / RF hearing is the same thing ....Radio/microwaves are just different ranges on the Electromagnetic Spectrum
Microwaves and Radio frequency are not the same thing, that is why they are specified differently

Quote:
again this is a belief and theory ....its not fact ....
Facts depends on who you ask. It is fact to someone out there

Quote:
look microwave hearing was discovered by people walking in-front of RADARS and hearing clicks and pops etc ...so I don`t know were all these myths about ET given humans anything about this come from
I never said ETs gave us these techs. You and this other guy seem to keep saying that, it didn't come from me.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 13-07-2016 at 06:46 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:08 AM   #56
deca

Quote:
Proper research shows demonic possession and shamanic spirit targeting showing the same symptoms as targeted individuals. You know deca, if you weren't targeted I'm almost certain you would be arguing TIs are mentally ill...
what you forget is you are dealing with a common factor ....the complexity of the human mind and body

right I don`t know what you mean by proper research here ?
clearly similar symptoms does not automatically mean same cause
in these case clearly there is something disturbing them psychologically/emotionally/behaviorally that's visible to others

there many ways you can effect to human mind ...sleep deprivation,starvation...substances/drugs ...suggestibility/culture etc

also natural phenomena can effect humans etc

look its quite simple "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" that's just the way it is ... unfortunately TI claims have been pushed/conditioned to be viewed by our society as been "Extraordinary claims" or deemed "false" based on the testimony of the victims alone ....our word that we are victims is just not good enough and never will be until we have objective evidence to back them up ...that's just the way it is .... stop trying to blame me for pointing out the reality of the situation

clearly omnisense you are quite happy to accept peoples testimonies as good enough evidence for what ever they claim or assume ,speculate about ...which maybe ok for a forum mod to have ....but really is not good enough when it comes to the real world and real situations like in the political,scientific,medical and legal world ok

now I am bored with this thread and have better things to do with my time ....

Last edited by deca; 13-07-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:16 AM   #57
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
Lol yea cause we all know how reliable wiki is !!!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 07:38 AM   #58
pepsi78

This reminds me of the movie they live with the TV station broadcast.

Broacast TV, I wonder what tv stations use to broacast stuff like waves.

The idea was that it was the TV station that broacasted stuff making everyone a zombie.

Last edited by pepsi78; 13-07-2016 at 07:42 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 07:50 AM   #59
deca

this is old but shows they are lying about the capability of RADAR

FRONTLINE VIETNAM: Spy Surveillance Radars (720p)

actually the antenna looks like a mobile phone tower
Old 13-07-2016, 11:04 AM   #60
danraleigh

Quote:
I never said ET gave the tech to humans. They may have reverse engineered some but at least some was developed by human scientists.

The voice hearers throughout history were being engaged by ET tech. In the 1950s-1960s and on the voice hearers could be from human sources.
According to your theory from 17th century to 1950s ET's were behind these voices and then from 1950s onwards sources could be CIA/NSA.

But you also said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense
ETs could never do anything they want here. There is something called order in the cosmos. But terrestrial powers have less restriction on what they can do, which is why they are much more active than ETs with these technologies.
Your posts contradicts one another...

@deca, let me copy this again,

I have seen many places that you are promoting the idea of microwaves behind this crime, you have also said that you are working for ICAACT, but for decades and decades you guys and everyone in this world have failed to block microwaves 100% and show to the medical community that voices disappear after shielding?

Therefore, please stop spreading disinformation. More like you are interested in covering up these crimes rather helping TI's

I wrote this earlier to you,

Voice hearer’s comment:
Raina Walks

She is a clear victim of this technology but you are more interested in putting herself as a schizophrenic rather accepting that she is another TI...