Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 06-12-2014, 02:37 AM   #1
revelator

Default Targeted Individual takes on the spooks

This is an unprecedented situation , Philip Kerr has with a dedicated legal team, got to a position where he is now even closer in proving and getting justice for his alleged harassment.

http://philipkerrblog.wordpress.com/
Old 06-12-2014, 04:59 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

Thanks for that. Good luck to him.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelator View Post
This is an unprecedented situation , Philip Kerr has with a dedicated legal team, got to a position where he is now even closer in proving and getting justice for his alleged harassment.

http://philipkerrblog.wordpress.com/
Makes you wonder what kind of systematic abuse the "Killers" of Lee Rigby went through after their refusal to work for MI5.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #4
fishonwheels

I think it's great if he can connect all his allegations definitely to MI5 and best of luck to him. If it was me holding actual evidence I'd be shit scared living overseas away from a large network of acquaintances and a tight knit circle of loyal associates. Not even a gated mansion would assuage such fears. Hope he blows this thing wide open and I'll make a note to periodically google his name.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

im beginning to realise a thing or two about a thing or two

great thread!
Old 06-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post
im beginning to realise a thing or two about a thing or two

great thread!
That you might as well lose anonymity? For mr what's his name he certainly has no choice if he wants to take on MI5. Needs some SEO on that site though.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #7
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
That you might as well lose anonymity? For mr what's his name he certainly has no choice if he wants to take on MI5. Needs some SEO on that site though.
depends on your earlier motif and your longterm agenda... we all have an agenda
Old 06-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #8
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post
depends on your earlier motif and your longterm agenda... we all have an agenda
Ppl say if your agenda is to stay alive then better go public. I delved into this subjec matter ("covert harassment") yrs back and my posts were some of the most lvl headed ever. I am proud for my contribution though I remain largely unsung. You won't ever hear my name, but real knowledge will be in text books some day.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
fishonwheels

If anything weird is happening to you, go to the link in my signature first and thoroughly understand it before looking up "gangstalking" online.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:54 PM   #10
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
If anything weird is happening to you, go to the link in my signature first and thoroughly understand it before looking up "gangstalking" online.
I will check them out, im not a cry for help. I just understand that anonymity is a myth, and im not being biblical.

Numbers and letters

everyone is a number and letter lol you cant escape that

Old 06-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #11
deca

Quote:
no bad idea ....don`t use the umbrella term that was coined by victims by what they were experiencing ....its rather a description from their point of view..rather than an explanation ....

break down what you are experiencing intimidation & harassment, surveillance ,anti social behaviour etc...

then look at the intimidation & harassment,privacy anti social laws etc.

google "gangstalking" will just trap you going to victim created "gangstalking" websites that are in no better position than you are and will make you fall for the same mistakes they did

also if you get paranormal/ET/spiritual "experiences" along with your "gangstalking" then check out what DR persinger explains

Dr. Michael Persinger - The God Helmet on The Learning Channel
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 06-12-2014 at 10:32 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #12
terrysmith123
Inactive

Gangstalking is real. I have been Gangstalked for 2.5 years. You can find out more about it by visiting these links:

http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com/
http://www.targeted-individuals.com
http://www.newworldwar.org
http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com

Cheers
Terry

Last edited by lobuk; 07-12-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary remark
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Gangstalking is real. I have been Gangstalked for 2.5 years. You can find out more about it by visiting these links:

http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com/
http://www.targeted-individuals.com
http://www.newworldwar.org
http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com

Cheers
Terry
yes and according to one of your links
http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com/
Quote:
In 1993 Norma Cross and Eleanor White invented the word gang stalking. Eleanor White is a retired electronics engineer who used to work for the U.S. Army.
hence why i suggest you look into/research what you are experiencing intimidation & harassment anti social behaviour ...psychological warfare /mind control ....

oh and did you no one of the goals of cointelpro was to

Reporters eventually figured out that these documents were the underpinning of COINTELPRO.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...9b2_story.html

Quote:
One document described how the agency wanted to “enhance paranoia and let the people know the FBI was behind every mailbox,” Medsger said in an interview Tuesday.

that's what a lot of these "gangstalking" only websites do .... "enhance" the paranoia of a victim and make the victim believe there is a "perp" behind every mailbox ....and act as reinforcement rather than actual give an real help/explanations or solutions

again i not saying you are not suffering and as a description "gangstalking" is pretty accurate , its just very limited/narrow in its explanation
and fails to explain the effects & consequence of things like sleep depration which makes you grumpy an irritable etc stigma etc
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 07-12-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #14
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
no bad idea ....don`t use the umbrella term that was coined by victims by what they were experiencing ....its rather a description from their point of view..rather than an explanation ....

break down what you are experiencing intimidation & harassment, surveillance ,anti social behaviour etc...

then look at the intimidation & harassment,privacy anti social laws etc.

google "gangstalking" will just trap you going to victim created "gangstalking" websites that are in no better position than you are and will make you fall for the same mistakes they did

also if you get paranormal/ET/spiritual "experiences" along with your "gangstalking" then check out what DR persinger explains

Dr. Michael Persinger - The God Helmet on The Learning Channel
I actually dont' recommend any of the "gangstalking" dogma out there but some "TI's" had taken an inductive approach and documented some of things that were happening and "telepahty" was actually not uncommon. If anyone is observing a paranormal aspect to their "harassment" I suggest they go to that page in my sig first before doing further research. Not everything can be picked up like ELF by a scanner.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:13 PM   #15
johnallmanuk
Inactive

Quote:
Needs some SEO on that site though.
The site has only been published for a couple of days!
johnallmanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #16
terrysmith123
Inactive

Pleased to see you on the forums John, I've heard a lot about you.

Amongst the TIs I know, none have reported any "telepathy" or "paranormal" aspects. Just basic Gangstalking: Street theatre, property damage, regular house break-ins despite fitting all manner of high security padlocks and alarm systems, drugging, threats, intimidation, being followed extensively by car and on foot, overt vehicular stalking and having cars regularly run at you while walking pedestrian and in your car (forcing you to literally jump for your life out of the way), noise campaigns, projected conversations, mobbing, serious physical assault, missing and damaged postal mail, swarming, slandering to friends, family and employees, bogus investigations, all manner of computer problems including regular hacking and deletion of years of data, tampering with electrics in your house such as turning off the electric altogether, altering central heating settings, and by far the most annoying aspect of all: the mutilation of clothes - pulling buttons off new shirts, scratching new shoes, burning designer shirts, slashing 18 inch cuts in jeans, cutting large holes in brand new jeans and jumpers, and cutting the soles off new/unworn shoes. Most of these items are listed at www.targeted-individuals.com. I note that Philip Kerr doesn't appear to be reporting anything "paranormal" or "spiritual" either. I have been gangstalked for 2.5 years and have never experienced anything paranormal, nor any "mind reading" nor "v2k". I know there are people on here who claim some sort of "satanic" aspect to all this, but with the greatest respect, I believe the program is well organised but rather mundane: the copying by Western Intelligence agencies of the "Zersetzung" program that was in use in East Germany until 1989 and appears to be in use in modern day Russia according to this report:

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont...17/18905.shtml

Does it really matter who coined the term "Gangstalking"? Whether it was a TI or not? I don't care how defined it, just as I don't care who defined gravity. It doesn't make it less real for me. I can tell you that it is a real phenomena whoever defined it.

Last edited by terrysmith123; 07-12-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #17
reverendjim
Inactive

it most certainly is real and has been for quite some time. stasi alive and well...new and improved. would anyone really think that shit like that goes away? its very effective. why wouldn't the security agencies of modern corporate controlled governments, and corporations themselves for that matter, use these techniques? their upright morals? lol. damn right they use it.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Amongst the TIs I know, none have reported any "telepathy" or "paranormal" aspects.
I'm a TI they used electronic telepathy on (microwave hearing). So now you know of one. I go over a lot in my blog but I have yet to write a lot of TI articles so far... http://omnisense.blogspot.com/

This blog post on mind control in particular might be helpful: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...lained-by.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 08-12-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:51 AM   #19
deca

again this is where its important to use the right terminology and look at how others have dealt with intimidation & harassment ect

obviously TI situation is slightly more complex as there may be some high-tech survalence going on and some other bullshit ....but as a consequence of that you can become a vulnerable person and end up with all kinds of shite from your local community ....the thing is to keep level headed and don`t fuel the situation and take sensible known to work solutions.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/new...bc5f44c21.html

Quote:
Woman settles harassment suit against ex-cop, city for $55K

Print
Create a hardcopy of this page
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Woman settles harassment suit against ex-cop, city for $55K

Michael Eiskant

Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 8:00 pm | Updated: 8:57 pm, Fri Dec 5, 2014.

By Daniel J. Chacón
The New Mexican | 3 comments

One of six women who filed a lawsuit accusing a former Santa Fe police officer of harassment and the city’s former police chief of failing to take action against him has accepted a $55,000 settlement, court documents state.

Attorneys for the city and former police chief Ray Rael, and an attorney for former Officer Michael Eiskant, offered to settle with the five other women involved in the lawsuit, but those settlements haven’t been accepted. The details of those settlements were not disclosed in court records.

Eiskant could not be reached for comment, and his attorney, James Sullivan, did not return a call for comment Friday. Rael, who retired in March, said he was “out of the loop” and referred inquiries to the city.

“This is the first I hear of a settlement,” Rael said.

City spokesman Matt Ross said the city wasn’t going to comment on the case, “since it is still being adjudicated.”

The $55,000 settlement, “plus all reasonable costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees,” resolves “all claims” asserted by Tricia McFaul against the city, Rael and Eiskant.

“McFaul expressly states that she accepts the Offer of Judgment solely with respect to claims made on her own behalf,” according to her notice of acceptance.

McFaul accused Eiskant of using the restricted National Crime Information Center database to obtain personal information about McFaul after he saw her at a Starbucks.

“When she came out, Eiskant slowly drove by her in his police car,” the lawsuit states. “She and her daughter put some things in the car, then walked to Albertsons. As they were walking, Eiskant slowly drove by again. McFaul found his behavior to be very strange. Her daughter asked her what the police officer was doing. When they came out of Albertsons, Eiskant was gone but McFaul felt uneasy because she felt sure that he had run her license plate.”

McFaul, who is married to a state police officer, told her husband, Scott McFaul, what had happened.

“He ran her license plate number to see if it had been recently run,” the lawsuit states. “McFaul’s husband confirmed that Eiskant had run McFaul’s license plate number.”

Scott McFaul filed a complaint against Eiskant, leading the state Attorney General’s Office to initiate an investigation into misconduct by the officer. The police department also opened an internal affairs investigation into the matter.

“Eiskant was allowed to retire from SFPD” during the investigations, the lawsuit states.

In April 2012, Eiskant pleaded no contest to 10 charges, including stalking, harassment and two counts of unauthorized computer use. He was ordered to resign his certification as a sworn law enforcement officer in New Mexico.

Eiskant worked for the police department from June 1999 to February 2012. Numerous complaints were filed against him during that time, including aggravated assault, excessive force, stalking and harassment, the lawsuit states.

In July 2004, a confidential informant accused Eiskant of sexual assault. The New Mexico Law Enforcement Academy Board sought to revoke or suspend Eiskant’s law enforcement certification for misconduct stemming from the informant’s accusations. In 2007, Eiskant and the board entered an order in which Eiskant stipulated that there was enough evidence to show he had violated a rule that “prohibits acts that indicate a lack of good moral character and which adversely affect an officer’s ability to exercise his duties as a law enforcement officer,” the lawsuit states.

Under the order, Eiskant was suspended from duty for 30 days and placed on probation for a year. His Basic Tactics Instructor certification also was revoked.

Contact Daniel J. Chacón at 986-3089 or [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @danieljchacon.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #20
terrysmith123
Inactive

I am not "vulnerable" nor do not get any "shite" from my "local community". I do however get ample shite from a well-organised, Government-controlled national network of organised stalkers. My experiences are similar if not identical to the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, Gangstalked in Russia by the Russian State, described in his book, Mafia State here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mafia-State-.../dp/0852652496

Zersetzung worked well for the Stasi until the wall came down in 1989, during which time it was exported to several other countries. Given that it worked so well for the Stasi and is used in Russia today, is it so hard to believe it hasn't been exported to the West - if they thought they could get away with it?

You do raise an interesting point however about being level-headed. During the Gangstalking program one is often goaded in public and it is important never to react. I have for example endured several staged road-rage type events. Typically as you are leaving a place you visit regularly, one or more vehicles will partially block the exit in front of you. As you squeeze past, vehicles will be run at you at speed from the opposite direction, their occupants glaring, mouthing swear words and sticking their fingers up, or giving the "wanker" sign. In addition, the occupants of the vehicle(s) blocking the road will be doing exactly the same, despite their causing the problem, and without any provocative act on your part. Many people would leave their vehicle to remonstrate with these goons, but it is not advised. It is a trap - if you do get out of the car they will immediately call the Police and lie and say it was actually you acting aggressively and causing the problem. The ideal aim of the program is to have you falsely labelled a threat or danger to society.

I have also endured several fascinating theatrical "skits" in pubs and restaurants. On one occasion as I sat in a busy pub, a young woman walked past me quickly and physically dived through the air onto a table next to me. Glasses were flung onto the floor, drinks spilt, the heavy table top fell off and made one hell of a crash. As the whole pub looked round she pointed directly at me and shouted "it's ok, he's apologised, he's said sorry for tripping me up". I was utterly gobsmacked. I was not close enough to have tripped her up anyway and I would never have done such a thing. I didn't even know her. This is a classic example of a PsyAct staged to falsely present the target as a threat. It is a sort of miniature, false-flag operation.

Last edited by terrysmith123; 08-12-2014 at 02:43 PM.