Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 25-02-2007, 10:55 PM   #21
mari

I think it also helps if you have a naturally enquiring mind & a degree of free-thinking. As a child even, I always felt on the edge of things 'popular' & would think that I was 'weird' because I could see through it all. I was still quite popular at school & work, though, because I very quickly learned to keep my mouth shut rather than go against the grain - as you do. Not any more!

Long before the Internet, I had always had a healthy skepticism of what I heard/read - gotten from my dad, who must've started the whole 'Moon Landing Fakery' thingy off by describing, way back in 1969, as 'utter bollocks' to the news of the moon landings. My mum wasn't far behind him, either. How they would've loved the skeptical climate of today!

Last edited by i_am; 26-09-2007 at 02:51 AM.
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 11:31 PM   #22
mari

Absolutely. There will come a point when they will no longer be able to deny what's around them, then our job will be easier.
Old 26-02-2007, 12:37 AM   #23
jologriffiths

Please don't hold back signing petitions etc. thats exactly what they want you to do, I'm with Limelady on this one, fear binds us to the system[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] we need to show them that they are outnumbered and that we are not afraid, we have the right to voice our opinions and we still have the freedom to do it, lets do it now while we can.
If you understand the power we really have you will have no fear, meditate on this and gather your strength to harness light. Your mental abilities are real, confidence is good...now is the time to connect our positive energies. This year is an important year for consciousness we have an opportunity to affect many individuals with our vision of harmony, remember the 100th monkey?
jologriffiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 12:45 AM   #24
tonto o_reilly
Inactive

Absolutely!!
Great post
Welcome to the forum jologriffiths

TO
tonto o_reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #25
notaslave
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Hello notaslave. Upon reading your post, in the nicest possible way I beg to differ regarding your "Not a slave" name. While you may not consider yourself a "slave" to the 'system' on one level, you most certainly are a slave to fear. How do the controllers control humanity? How have they always controlled humanity? Yes, FEAR.
Yes I have heard of Echelon, I did infact at one time live next door to a big American listening station. Was married to a forces guy, who later went into cellphones, so I am quite aware of the tracking capabilities.

I also run a political blog which the past content has caused my computer to be attacked. I am aware that probably everything I do on the net is tracked and read.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 12:03 PM   #26
chester

Quote:
Hello notaslave. Upon reading your post, in the nicest possible way I beg to differ regarding your "Not a slave" name. While you may not consider yourself a "slave" to the 'system' on one level, you most certainly are a slave to fear. How do the controllers control humanity? How have they always controlled humanity? Yes, FEAR.

FEAR IS THE SYSTEM!

Best
Lime
100% spot on, Lime - maybe the best, to the point post made so far on this forum. Thank You.
chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #27
wizard

Ok i have signed, but does anyone think they will take the slightest bit of notice? They ignored the voices of millions when they invaded Iraq. All we can hope is that enough people are awake enough to see that the id card is the first step towards the microchip and have nothing to do with it.

JUST SAY NO!
wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #28
tk__

the chip isn't for us or even our kids' generation, it's the generation after, when it is 'normal' and the only choice if you need to buy food/water, and if you don't have a chip...well, then, you die.
tk__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 10:20 AM   #29
mari

Default Ascension

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk__ View Post
the chip isn't for us or even our kids' generation, it's the generation after, when it is 'normal' and the only choice if you need to buy food/water, and if you don't have a chip...well, then, you die.
A while ago I thought this too. However, I'm putting all my money on the coming 'Ascension', when Earth will complete her 'cleansing' & those of humanity who've managed to raise their vibration along with her will ascend accordingly. Everything else which doesn't 'resonate' with the new 4th/5th dimension will 'go elsewhere'. So, that includes the power-crazy Illuminati, et al! Unless, of course they clean up their act........

There are many sites dedicated to this subject to choose from, so I wont include a link here, as everyone has to find THE ascension site which resonates with them. As ever, it is prudent to practise discernment, & to go with what feels right with you.
2012 aficionados will recognise this is due to happen on/around said date
Old 28-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #30
tk__

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari View Post
A while ago I thought this too. However, I'm putting all my money on the coming 'Ascension', when Earth will complete her 'cleansing' & those of humanity who've managed to raise their vibration along with her will ascend accordingly. Everything else which doesn't 'resonate' with the new 4th/5th dimension will 'go elsewhere'. So, that includes the power-crazy Illuminati, et al! Unless, of course they clean up their act........

There are many sites dedicated to this subject to choose from, so I wont include a link here, as everyone has to find THE ascension site which resonates with them. As ever, it is prudent to practise discernment, & to go with what feels right with you.
2012 aficionados will recognise this is due to happen on/around said date
2012 imho is nothing more than the changing of the earth's axis & shifting magnetic poles, as has happened for millenia. there will be another 'great flood'. people will be looking for an explanation to these events, explaining them in terms they understand, like 'spiritual ascension', 'the coming of the 5th dimension' or whatever, as they have for thousands of year.s
tk__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #31
happyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard View Post
Ok i have signed, but does anyone think they will take the slightest bit of notice? They ignored the voices of millions when they invaded Iraq. All we can hope is that enough people are awake enough to see that the id card is the first step towards the microchip and have nothing to do with it.
We all have a voice, we will always have a voice...it's when you chose to stop believing in that they win. Stand up, sign petitions u believe in, forward them on to freinds & family, post them here so others know about them too. Never stop fighting for what u believe in no matter what the odds & never believe that one person doesn't make a difference regardless of what events are going on around us because they do & YOU DO make a difference!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:13 PM   #32
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/
I have just signed it. Again like many other people I feel that it will somehow be wiped under the carpet despite people protesting. But I do feel that the energy generated to bring about change will take some kind of effect.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #33
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Wel its got 475 signatures so far-(mine included) and its open till feb 2008- this year is going to accelerate peoples awareness of the global agenda (imo) so i think that over the next year- we'll be pleasantly surprised at how many signatures it gets- i have hope!! look at the way the media are beginning to finally portray the 'big brother state' we are headed for- its slowly but surely getting 'out there'!! im optomistic!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:54 PM   #34
terry wogan
Banned

Quote:
UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/
No. Personally I believe it to be a credible idea. Only those who have got something to hide would not take part in voluntary chipping themselves.
terry wogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #35
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry wogan View Post
No. Personally I believe it to be a credible idea. Only those who have got something to hide would not take part in voluntary chipping themselves.
Oh dear!

Sounds as though its all a bit late for our terry.......he's already a mind-slave!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #36
lookfar

Just checked the site & there's only 529 votes so far, it's not looking good
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #37
zircon

I've added mine but wondered if anyone saw my previous post here about biometric chips, copied just here :

Behind the smoke and mirrors there is a definite gameplan. I recently heard of a woman in Belgium who was petitioning against the enforced introduction of identity cards with the new biometric chip in it; because she continually refused to comply, the police were sent in, forced their way into the house without a warrant, seized her children's and husband's computers and called them terrorists. I am trying to find the details.
Security company Ubizen, which worked on Belgium's electronic ID card scheme, said a biometric card will not tackle terrorism and crime. Bart Vansevenant, director of security strategy at Ubizen, argued the card could not stop international terrorists, who would probably enter the UK on a foreign passport anyway.

"You will not solve terrorism or immigration by introducing biometrics to a card. Why put biometrics on an ID card? It costs you a hell of a lot of money and there are equipment, support and administration problems," he said.

By the way, in a recent interview on the BBC Politics Show, Tony blair said about i/d cards, "If the technology is there, why not use it?"

So, by this argument, if the technology is there to make a nuclear bomb, why not use it? Or, if we have the technology to clone people, why not use it?

If our "elected leaders" don't know the difference between doing something just because we can, and stopping to ask whether this is right, we have a big problem. And they are telling us that they are ready to begin!
As Blair said in the interview with John Soper, what he decides to do, is "for me to know and for you to find out". That really fills me with confidence - that he is doing what HE believes "to be right in this job" but not what is good, in any shape, manner of form.
"Only the Good discerns the good" Elisabeth Barrett Browning
zircon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 05:11 PM   #38
phoenix1
Banned

Done , how longs this been here ...I like totally missed till today

Like Lookfar said i'm glad its stickied.

You can put La La Land as anadrees too if you want, and a bum postcode.

Not that they cant tag your ip though.
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 06:09 PM   #39
auron
Banned

If people don't want their IP traced, there is a program called "Hide IP". I use it and when i goto a website that you can check your IP with, i live in China it says!

http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/hide-ip-platinum/
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #40
jojo

Ive done it.
I do think the micro chip will only have a solid effect on the sheeple population, who are not living life through their conciseness, rather the ones who never think of anything other than money, sex and eastenders! The mind slaves who sleep their way through life. The chip will have grate effect on those types.
I feel it will not have such an dramatic effect on people who are aware of the manipulation and the true nature of reality. (like the ones reading this web site) Their consciousnesses are in control and a micro chip cannot control infinite consciousness. They know this, hence the petition will not mean a jot to them. They just want to get as may humans chipped asap. The more people who awaken the harder it will be for the controllers.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote