Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 14-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #141
armoured_amazon

Just got an email from no.10 today, I presume that's the content?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #142
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Just got an email from no.10 today, I presume that's the content?
Yeah I got that too, so have just deleted it!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #143
killmicrosoft

me too

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #144
killmicrosoft

Thumbs up

Talk about double talk

Thank you for signing the e-petition regarding the banning of micro chipping of humans.

The Government is not aware of any organisation or individual that is planning to micro chip humans, and so although in principle the Government would be against this practice, it seems disproportionate to legislate to ban it.

However, you may be reassured that any attempt to micro-chip someone against their will would certainly be covered by the law on assault, and as such is already illegal.

principle signifies a point (or points) of probability on a subject (e.g., the principle of creativity), which allows for the formation of rule or norm or law by (human) interpretation of the phenomena (events) that can be created. The rules, norms and laws depend on and co-create a particular context to formulate. A principle is the underlying part (or spirit) of the basis for an evolutionary normative or formative development, which is the object of subjective experience and/or interpretation. For example, the ethics of someone may be seen as a set of principles that the individual obeys in the form of rules, as guidance or law. These principles thus form the basis for such ethics.
Reducing a rule to its principle says that, for the purpose at hand, the principle will not / cannot be questioned or further derived (unless you create new rules). This is a convenient way of reducing the complexity of an argumentation.
The point of principle allows to create all probable versions under its subjective theme, as its reality creation/evolvement under that subject is open-ended and unpredictable relying on choice and option. Rules and laws capture a consensus that certain actions and events will occur under a principle (or a combination of principles).
A principled view for example, implies that an individual has a firm understanding of the underlying principle(s) of events and the rules and laws which govern them inherently and according to our consensus.

disproportionate
Not in fair or equal terms; see proportionality.

Proportionality (law)
Proportionality is wqa principle in law which although related covers two distinct concepts. Within municipal (domestic) law it is used to covey the idea that the punishment of an offender should fit the crime. Under international humanitarian law governing the legal use of force in an armed conflict, proportionality and distinction are important factors in assessing military necessity. The foundations of proportionality has been taken from German Law.

Proportionality (political maxim)
The principle of proportionality is a political maxim which states that no layer of government should take any action that exceeds that which is necessary to achieve the objective of government (Regardless of intent of objective). It was initially developed in the German legal system.

It is a fundamental principle of European Union law. According to this principle, the EU may only act to exactly the extent that is needed to achieve its objectives, and no further. This principle has underpinned the European Communities since their inception in 1957. In the presently applicable primary law, the principle of proportionality is clearly formulated in the third paragraph of Article 5 of the Treaty establishing the European Community

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #145
armoured_amazon

Nah, 'fraid not. (ur sig)
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #146
hagbard_celine

I've had a reply! Well they posted me a link; probably other undersigned will get one too:

Quote:
Thank you for signing the e-petition regarding the banning of micro chipping of humans.

The Government is not aware of any organisation or individual that is planning to micro chip humans, and so although in principle the Government would be against this practice, it seems disproportionate to legislate to ban it.

However, you may be reassured that any attempt to micro-chip someone against their will would certainly be covered by the law on assault, and as such is already illegal.
Smell it? I'm knee deep in it!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #147
free_soul

ive had the reply too....
no atempts to microchip people my arse dont they watch the news lol.

and assault???? since when do they listen to police brutality espeacialy someone who has been chipped lol.

To e honest i couldnt see them passin this law... just shows they have some plan for chips in the near future
Old 18-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #148
geronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/
I signed this petition many months ago, and after an incredibly long delay I received a response from a governmental department to the effect that they had never heard of microchipped human beings, and, since the problem doesn't exist, there was absolutely no need to enact any legislation concerning it. In other words, they intend to do PRECISELY NOTHING. Further petitions will no doubt yield similar terse, brain-dead responses after similar interminable delays intended to make you forget about the whole issue and go back to sleep...

Predictable, eh? but still sign the petition, and go on signing it. The issue will not 'go away' because some prat in a government department says the problem doesn't exist. Yes it does, and it's a crucially important issue for anyone who loves freedom and anyone who feels that human beings have the right to determine their own lives.

geronimo
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 09:11 AM   #149
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
I signed this petition many months ago, and after an incredibly long delay I received a response from a governmental department to the effect that they had never heard of microchipped human beings, and, since the problem doesn't exist, there was absolutely no need to enact any legislation concerning it. In other words, they intend to do PRECISELY NOTHING. Further petitions will no doubt yield similar terse, brain-dead responses after similar interminable delays intended to make you forget about the whole issue and go back to sleep...

Predictable, eh? but still sign the petition, and go on signing it. The issue will not 'go away' because some prat in a government department says the problem doesn't exist. Yes it does, and it's a crucially important issue for anyone who loves freedom and anyone who feels that human beings have the right to determine their own lives.

geronimo
I'll send them a copy of Aaron Russo's interview!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #150
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post

geronimo

Yes, predictable is right!

They know full-well what's going on and as somebody mentioned on another thread, once the government propaganda campaign goes into full-swing (problem/reaction), nobody will be forced into taking a chip, they'll be offering the microchip as a "solution, and people will be lining up for them believing its the best option for keeping themselves and their families safe.

I guess educating others about the 'horror potential' of microchips for the future purpose of mass population control and mind control seems like the best course of action at this stage....providing people are prepared to listen rather than be further brainwashed by govt. propaganda via its lapdog media.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #151
deca

maybe you should send them UK DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE DOCUMENT
Titled - DCDC Global Strategic Trends Programme 2007-2036
(DCDC) stands for Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre

can be downloaded here
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/articles.html

They think most people will have brain chips by 2035!!!!
page 82 on doc ....97 in adobe
Quote:
Broadcasts to the Brain
By 2035, an implantable information chip could be developed and wired directly to the
user’s brain. Information and entertainment choices would be accessible through
cognition and might include synthetic sensory perception beamed direct to the user’s
senses. Wider related ICT developments might include the invention of synthetic
telepathy, including mind-to-mind or telepathic dialogue. This type of development would
have obvious military and security, as well as control, legal and ethical, implications.
also

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4396387.stm
Quote:
A paralysed man in the US has become the first person to benefit from a brain chip that reads his mind.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 18-03-2008 at 03:44 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #152
adzboarder

Go back to sleep citizens, your government has figured out how it all transpires, go back to sleep citizens. Here, go watch American Gladiator, heres 57 channels of it! Watch these pituary retards beat the shit out of each other and relax in the knowledge that you are FREE! You are free to do as we tell you, you are FREE to do as we tell you!
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote