Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 15-02-2015, 10:34 PM   #261
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
I read recently one delightful news for me.

NFC chips which are put in smartphones are modified RFIDs. And because on the begining of this thread I expressed tremendous desire to be equiped with RFIDs, I will buy a smartphone with NFC as soon as possible.

I must have it!
Wow.

Well if you want to know about end game transhumanism check my blog:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/p/full...-articles.html

It isn't only for mind control. I have experienced music enhancing mind control technology for example.

RFID chips you speak of are archaic. They are outdated technology. The true tech for this stuff interfaces with the mind. Check my electronic telepathy articles for sure if you are interested pisk.

And I don't judge you for wanting to be chipped by these goons. It is hard not to. But I did it....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 15-02-2015 at 10:34 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 12:29 PM   #262
markm32

So basically he's happy and - they won't hurt him apparently - cause 'he's in' but what he forgets is when he's spent and he's said he's disabled.....they will simply kill him because he will be of no use. Isn't that sad? Especially when the problems people have are manufactured by an evil force that collectively we can defeat.

Who knows about this guys agenda? Who knows if what he says is true. But kudos to the open minded people who didn't 'react' and ban this persons ass. It speaks volumes for what we are looking to achieve here.

Last edited by markm32; 16-02-2015 at 12:29 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 03:38 PM   #263
yourjourney
Inactive

i'm not LOL!
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 04:02 PM   #264
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
So basically he's happy and - they won't hurt him apparently - cause 'he's in'
I agree with you.

It isn't enough for "Elite". A person must be useful to them on two ways. Be chipped is only one. Be a useful workman / slave is second thing they want for us.

Quote:
but what he forgets is when he's spent
I am alredy spent. I know it because I can't get proper treatment for my illness any more. Truth be told I was in hospital recently, but I almost hadn't chance to meet my doctor. Because he is very ocupied to have lectures to hisstudent at our Medicinal University in Zagreb, to handle many patient out there. If the "Elite" was a bit generous, they could somehow better arange things about our health service. I ""only"" had care from genuine sincere nurses like any other patient. But we all know that they can't recomend anything. Doctor have benn becoming too much dependant both on them and on diagnosis aparature. Because I almost haven't see my doctor when hospitalised I feel that the whole system is on the verge of breakdown.

Quote:
and he's said he's disabled.....they will simply kill him because he will be of no use. Isn't that sad?
Isn't that sad? Not at all.

If they kill me, even if they do it slowly It would be somehow generous from them, because I will get astral realms and vait another chance to re-incarnate in physical body. Be re-incarnated in physical body is far more painful then be killed. Think of all 9 month embrio spends in uterus. Then, when it is time for birth... mother's hormone are so powerful that they force baby's brain to became almost totally inactive. It can't listen, it can't hear, it can't sense a touch, it can't smell, it can't have though processes. It is done by oxitocin which supress GABA in baby's brain.

The bottom line is when I will re-incarnate I would have better chance to get enlightement or any other higher spiritual goal. At least, I won't be disabled again.

Quote:
Especially when the problems people have are manufactured by an evil force that collectively we can defeat.
It seems we can't defeat them even collectively.

Quote:
Who knows about this guys agenda? Who knows if what he says is true.
To comprehend the truth about this thread, person needs to read first 30-40 percent of this thread. There is no need if person have no time to read the whole thread.

Quote:
But kudos to the open minded people who didn't 'react' and ban this persons ass. It speaks volumes for what we are looking to achieve here.
I didn't understand bolded part.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 16-02-2015 at 04:09 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 03:02 PM   #265
diodopeneoscope
Inactive

Not my cup of tea. lol
diodopeneoscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:13 PM   #266
heptah
Inactive

You don't get threads like this everyday.
Original, interesting and entertaining.
heptah is offline   Reply With Quote