Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 30-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
skretzm

Default wakey little sleepers

Well, I am at my wits end. You see, I am a "nutter" who has been denied social security disability benefits, and I have appealed the decision, but so far no action has been taken on my behalf. Yes, I have internet access, but for how long? The bills are piling up, the heat has been shut off, the food stamp card may not get reloaded, and a "job" is not forthcoming. I emailed my attorney (who thought she might speed up the appeal process) a denigrating remark about The Rothschild's and how they control the schools, governments, media, and she never emails back. I followed up again with a question about "Federal Income Tax" law (unapportioned, unlawful, doesn't even exist for crying out loud), and she finally writes back saying she can't substantiate my claims (although I mentioned wanting to sue The Federal Reserve, lol).

If that weren't enough, I post on a Progressive Rock music forum called "Progressive ears." Now, there is a thread about Jimmy Carl Black (the original Mothers of Invention drummer) and how he has terminal cancer,etc... So, I post about the CIA scientist Icke spoke to who was "patched", and how he admitted a cure for cancer has been known but suppressed for years, you know, I mention Icke's website and this forum, and I think I am doing good, and these are the two responses I get:"ooh, et's, and the mason's killed Diana(slowly backs out of the room)." Then, "Please keep the conspiracy crap out of this thread." So, I ask, how the f**k am I supposed to keep keeping on when people are so incredibly closed and narrow minded? I admit I am a bit "mad", but not insane, I have connected the dots, and although a newbie have no problem whatsoever accepting the "conspiracy" as truth. It just is so damn obvious that we are being duped, manipulated, and regulated by these a**holes! *Sigh* This is an uphill battle and I will not stop until everybody wakes up, though the obstacles are clear and present, but then so am I! Thanks to anyone who reads this rant, I am just letting off steam.
skretzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skretzm View Post
Well, I am at my wits end. You see, I am a "nutter" who has been denied social security disability benefits, and I have appealed the decision, but so far no action has been taken on my behalf. Yes, I have internet access, but for how long? The bills are piling up, the heat has been shut off, the food stamp card may not get reloaded, and a "job" is not forthcoming. I emailed my attorney (who thought she might speed up the appeal process) a denigrating remark about The Rothschild's and how they control the schools, governments, media, and she never emails back. I followed up again with a question about "Federal Income Tax" law (unapportioned, unlawful, doesn't even exist for crying out loud), and she finally writes back saying she can't substantiate my claims (although I mentioned wanting to sue The Federal Reserve, lol).

If that weren't enough, I post on a Progressive Rock music forum called "Progressive ears." Now, there is a thread about Jimmy Carl Black (the original Mothers of Invention drummer) and how he has terminal cancer,etc... So, I post about the CIA scientist Icke spoke to who was "patched", and how he admitted a cure for cancer has been known but suppressed for years, you know, I mention Icke's website and this forum, and I think I am doing good, and these are the two responses I get:"ooh, et's, and the mason's killed Diana(slowly backs out of the room)." Then, "Please keep the conspiracy crap out of this thread." So, I ask, how the f**k am I supposed to keep keeping on when people are so incredibly closed and narrow minded? I admit I am a bit "mad", but not insane, I have connected the dots, and although a newbie have no problem whatsoever accepting the "conspiracy" as truth. It just is so damn obvious that we are being duped, manipulated, and regulated by these a**holes! *Sigh* This is an uphill battle and I will not stop until everybody wakes up, though the obstacles are clear and present, but then so am I! Thanks to anyone who reads this rant, I am just letting off steam.
Hold on though. How do you know Icke met a CIA man? I have read that story but it could be a farce. What if somebody wanted to get Ickes interest so that he could publish ideas and make it look official. He makes up a story of being in the CIA and then attaches a piss sack to his body full of some fluid, then makes a story up about needing this to be topped up all the time. Why did Icke not question the bag contents? it may have been tea or something. Also, if they go to such extreme lengths to control their highly important scientist then how did one manage to get to meet an author who is huge in the conspiracy world? why did this guy not leak the actual cure to people so that it could be fully exposed? also, Ickes writes in his book that such an important CIA scientist contacts him and gives him inside info, but nothing happens to Icke. I reckon if there was any inkling of a security breach he would be dealt with. How easy it would be to make it look like an accident or illness.

I am not being funny but people seem to ask too few questions when they are being fed something they want to believe.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
skretzm

I am not being funny but people seem to ask too few questions when they are being fed something they want to believe.[/QUOTE]

True, this, but then you've just described people in general. We want to believe our governments serve, our teachers instruct, and the media truthfully informs. Look, Icke is the field marshal (apparently, or we wouldn't congregate on HIS forum), I'm the Border's book consumer trying to make much sense of all this madness. Honestly, if Icke could avail himself to the forum occasionally (yes, I know he's busy) for a set time each month, we might then be able to put these questions in perspective to the man himself.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
skretzm

Crap, I didn't realise there was so much anti Icke vitriol out there! What he says makes perfect sense to me, I just am amazed by the negative sentiment. Look, could you guys do me a big favor, PLEASE?!? I'm doing the best I can, but I implore you to help, and it's fun ruffling feathers of old EL&P fans anyway. Go to http://progressiveears.com, register, and access the thread about 'Jimmy Carl Black'. I need your help and support and it's a great opportunity to refute the claims and ignorance of the idiots (some) who reside there. Thanks, I hope to "see" you there, it's important to me as a recently awakened person, PLEASE!!
Old 31-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Crap, I didn't realise there was so much anti Icke vitriol out there! What he says makes perfect sense to me, I just am amazed by the negative sentiment. Look, could you guys do me a big favor, PLEASE?!? I'm doing the best I can, but I implore you to help, and it's fun ruffling feathers of old EL&P fans anyway. Go to http://progressiveears.com, register, and access the thread about 'Jimmy Carl Black'. I need your help and support and it's a great opportunity to refute the claims and ignorance of the idiots (some) who reside there. Thanks, I hope to "see" you there, it's important to me as a recently awakened person, PLEASE!!
Its not anti Icke vitriol. I find it odd that people who consider everything suspicious soak up all of these stories as if they were written by the hand of God. I find it odd that Icke himself just took the situation at face value and didnt seem to ask the obvious questions.

The fact is that people are happy to question anything that may be classed as official and scrutinise it with great depth but when it comes to Icke telling a story which could easily have been a set up nobody asks a signel question.

You may think you are waking up but all that is happening is you are looking at things from another perspective. People change their points of view all the time but this does not make them awakened within. The problem is that too many people feel that are awake when all they have done is taken a different view of events. It soon becomes clear by the stuff they write that there is no inner awakening going on as a high percentage seem completely ignorant of what the process of inner change is all about.
Old 31-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
skretzm

[
You may think you are waking up but all that is happening is you are looking at things from another perspective. People change their points of view all the time but this does not make them awakened within. The problem is that too many people feel that are awake when all they have done is taken a different view of events. It soon becomes clear by the stuff they write that there is no inner awakening going on as a high percentage seem completely ignorant of what the process of inner change is all about.[/QUOTE]

Well, fuck me gently, sorry to disrupt your good mood, or something. If inner change means becoming "pleasant", then maybe you should have a look see at yourself.
Old 31-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
[
You may think you are waking up but all that is happening is you are looking at things from another perspective. People change their points of view all the time but this does not make them awakened within. The problem is that too many people feel that are awake when all they have done is taken a different view of events. It soon becomes clear by the stuff they write that there is no inner awakening going on as a high percentage seem completely ignorant of what the process of inner change is all about.

Well, fuck me gently, sorry to disrupt your good mood, or something. If inner change means becoming "pleasant", then maybe you should have a look see at yourself.
oh I am hurt. Awakening does not necessarily mean kissing everybodies arse and agreeing to whatever they say. This is exactly what I mean. You believe waking up has something to do with becoming a nice tree hugger, clothing yourself with spiritual smugness which is nothing more than another ego shell.

Last edited by marpat; 31-10-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 31-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
skretzm

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
oh I am hurt. Awakening does not necessarily mean kissing everybodies arse and agreeing to whatever they say. This is exactly what I mean. You believe waking up has something to do with becoming a nice tree hugger, clothing yourself with spiritual smugness which is nothing more than another ego shell.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond, now that I've thought about it! This is good, thanks after all!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #9
lightgiver

Default twisting the message but using the message.

Some though just like using the tool (D ickes forum) but are not using the tool for the greater good but using the tool for the message of their own egos and beliefs

Thats what the illuminati do,infiltrate the good and turn it to bad,for their own devices but pretend to be using it for good.

Mind games

Peace

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-11-2008 at 12:50 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote