Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 27-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
disorder2k8
Inactive

Default The Path - Musings on string theory and cycles.

This is my representation of the cycle of the universe, life and dimensions.

I am understanding it like this, IMHO:

In the begining there was a void, the void was without form, it had but one 'entity' which was an atom nucleus. The atom by itself, contained positivity. The proton. (love, light) which came from within. It was alone and incomplete.

An outside force was attached to allow the atom to start experiencing multiple combinations of its existence. The electron. (hatred, darkness) and both of these were balanced by the Neutron.

It is therefore not just the law of ONE, it is the law of THREE. "The trinity", which all other things originate. It is these three that exist in various combinations and connected with other atoms of various attributes to experience all possiblities of everything, from tiny particles to super massive planets.

It begins as:

0 the origin (void)

1 the 1st element (singularity) splitting into postitive & negative (male/female etc) to make a line.

2 the union of positive and negative in two dimensions [atomic rotation(x,y)] and the equal balance of postitive and negative (square)

3 atomic rotation in undefined motion (x,y,z helix) and the balance of multiples in fixed locations in 3d space (cube)

4 is the 'container' or placeholder. What we call the timeline, where the first three spacial elements are recorded at any one time. We can also include gravity here(the attraction and replusion of bodies of different attributes at any time), as it is a 4d force and one that acts everywhere.

Most commonly an atom will never go back to the same space-time point it has been before. For even though each spacial element may be rotating in a circle (orbits, galactic spin) which may also be tilting on its 3rd axis (precession), it is understood that all movement is spiraling outward from the centre of the universe, all of the time. So that even a full rotation and a full realignment of 3d points, in space-time this would equal a different value every time.

As things are expanding, that means that values of these positions are expanding and as we see there is no current end to expansion, then it is safe to reason that 1) values are infinate, until it gets the the point that the universe slows down and contracts, as in the big crunch. Then we know the cap of space-time positioning. 2) the values of our current position in space-time may already be unimaginably vast.

I will roughly explain 4d coordinates, that is 3d coordinates in an expanding sphere. First you have to realise, that the 3 dimensions cant actually work the way we use them in our limited sense as we calculate them relative to another 3d object. The reference object is whatever is bigger and contains it. A cell is only relative to the human body. A house, is relative to the city, country and the surface of the planet etc etc.

If we use the universal centre (not galactic centre) we can effectively get the ultimate reference point for 4d coordinates. From this centre, we can simply use spherical coordinates (which have luckily already been formulated)

From wiki:

Quote:
The three coordinates (r, θ, φ) are defined as:

r ≥ 0 is the distance from the origin to a given point P.

0 ≤ θ ≤ π is the angle between the positive z-axis and the line formed between the origin and P.

0 ≤ φ < 2π is the angle between the positive x-axis and the line from the origin to the P projected onto the xy-plane.

φ is referred to as the azimuth, while θ is referred to as the zenith, colatitude or polar angle.

To plot a point from its spherical coordinates, go r units from the origin along the positive z-axis, rotate θ about the y-axis in the direction of the positive x-axis and rotate φ about the z-axis in the direction of the positive y-axis.
R is effectively 'the timeline', which as previously mentioned is always increasing in value and as the other 2 values are also changing, this makes a wiggly line out of R, which might look come to look like a string.

This will still give us XYZ as our position in the sphere but having the central reference and other data regarding motion of astrological bodies, will mean that we can calculate where we were in 3d space at a given point in time; Our 4d space-time location.

Unfortunately this leaves little room for time travel, it may be possible from the other theories we know. 1) the universe contracts, so that 4d values decrease, the same atom can go back to the same point it has been before. 2) if folding of space is made possible. As long as we know the 4d reference we want to visit, we can go there. Space might be folded by intense gravity, ie wormholes.

I will finish up now with a final idea on string theory. As mentioned, each individual atom is moving outward and creates its own string path. The strings might bunch up, spread out, wrap around each other etc etc. Over time, the picture of this will look like a ball of white cotton lines waving about in all directions. It is also the likely idea behind the 'silver cord' and the path to the 'source'. But sadly we will only go back to the source if time would be under our control, or the source 'pulled' us back or if time reversed and we returned in our own due course.

They say no energy is ever lost it just moves to another place, in the same way that consciousness manifests itself in such-and-such a space and time, when it is finished or removed for some reason. Does it return to the source? ie cease. Or does it jump to other strings and continue?

The vessel for a current experience may end, but 'life' goes on. Until when is anybody's guess.

Thanks for reading for this long. Thoughts and comments welcome.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Very interesting...

Last edited by krakhead; 27-10-2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Removed quote of OP
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
blondina1

Very interesting. Thanks
blondina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post

This is my representation of the cycle of the universe, life and dimensions.

I am understanding it like this, IMHO:

Quote:
In the begining there was a void, the void was without form, it had but one 'entity' which was an atom nucleus. The atom by itself, contained positivity. The proton. (love, light) which came from within. It was alone and incomplete.
So what you are saying is that this was GOD. The void without realizing itself? But my understanding of a atom, the simplest one, is that it contains a Proton, Electron and a Neutron. ie it was good and evil combined, so what is the neutron??? I mean you are talking about the beginning of creation what science calls the Big Bang. Could it just be love and light??

Quote:
An outside force was attached to allow the atom to start experiencing multiple combinations of its existence. The electron. (hatred, darkness) and both of these were balanced by the Neutron.

I would disagree with you there disorder as the outside force would be GOD thinking itself into existences it would have to come within? But if this would be so, what was that outside force? if there was just, Mmmm, well nothing!!

Quote:
It is therefore not just the law of ONE, it is the law of THREE. "The trinity", which all other things originate. It is these three that exist in various combinations and connected with other atoms of various attributes to experience all possiblities of everything, from tiny particles to super massive planets.

Thats sounds very Christian to me, nothing wrong with interpreting it in that way. But I dont think that this is just exclusively Christian Philosophy

Quote:
It begins as:

0 the origin (void)

1 the 1st element (singularity) splitting into postitive & negative (male/female etc) to make a line.

2 the union of positive and negative in two dimensions [atomic rotation(x,y)] and the equal balance of postitive and negative (square)

3 atomic rotation in undefined motion (x,y,z helix) and the balance of multiples in fixed locations in 3d space (cube)

4 is the 'container' or placeholder. What we call the timeline, where the first three spacial elements are recorded at any one time. We can also include gravity here(the attraction and replusion of bodies of different attributes at any time), as it is a 4d force and one that acts everywhere.
What I think you are stating here is a Grand Unifying Theory, which put out by Paul Davis an Australian scientist. What he states is there are forces in the universe A Strong nuclear and a weak nuclear force Electro magnetism and Gravity The unifier Being GOD???

Quote:
The vessel for a current experience may end, but 'life' goes on. Until when is anybody's guess.
Until we all become GOD???

Thanks for reading for this long. Thoughts and comments welcome.[/quote]

You bet it was long. lol. Now you owe me 1 bourbon 1 scotch and 1 beer

and a bag full of good weed

It was quite thought provoking. Because this is where science should meet religion.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #5
disorder2k8
Inactive

I didnt think anyone would answer to this lol.

In response to your general overview of my ideas, no its not a God person as such, but it is the unified conscious energy field, the One Infinite Creator etc

Please refrain from any Christian connections as I am actually agnostic and didn't mean it to come out that way.

Quote:
So what you are saying is that this was GOD. The void without realizing itself? But my understanding of a atom, the simplest one, is that it contains a Proton, Electron and a Neutron. ie it was good and evil combined, so what is the neutron??? I mean you are talking about the beginning of creation what science calls the Big Bang. Could it just be love and light??
GOD is everything, the creation of the first atom and subsequent atoms was God experiencing itself through infinite variations and manifestations.

Quote:
I would disagree with you there disorder as the outside force would be GOD thinking itself into existences it would have to come within? But if this would be so, what was that outside force? if there was just, Mmmm, well nothing!!
it is a microcosm that represents us and the planets on a greater scale, as it is often said that the universe is holographic. in terms of people, the light and spiritual is within us and the dark or material is without. WE are the balancing force and we are able to call upon either whenever we wish it and we are co-creators in the sense that we can bring about any form of light or dark in any combination we choose.

Quote:
Thats sounds very Christian to me, nothing wrong with interpreting it in that way. But I dont think that this is just exclusively Christian Philosophy
Yes Christianity is a retelling of ideas and events that have repeated many times and the tales are essentially the same as many other religions with a few slight differences.
Try not to think of my 'trinity' idea as the christian one, as mine is not the father son and holy ghost.
Mine is light, dark and its infinite manifestations in ethereal, material or spiritual planes.

Quote:
What he states is there are forces in the universe A Strong nuclear and a weak nuclear force Electro magnetism and Gravity The unifier Being GOD???
Essentially yes, science and religion are basically the same, horrible things have been done in the name of both and they haven't been full disclosed (and/or they are used to control and keep power) I think science and religion were purposefully split to create another divide when they can be combined for a good explanation of our questions.

Again, try not think of christianity, it might actually be the case that the bible is telling a large amount of truth in a hidden form, especially with astrology and energies. Its message has been distorted by the ones who use it for control.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #6
boots
Banned

[quote=disorder2k8;587342]I didnt think anyone would answer to this lol.

Quote:
In response to your general overview of my ideas, no its not a God person as such, but it is the unified conscious energy field, the One Infinite Creator etc

Yes I can see what you mean it is what scienist call the SUPERFORCE.

Quote:
Please refrain from any Christian connections as I am actually agnostic and didn't mean it to come out that way.
I'm not a religious person myself in a formal sense.but I do belive in a life force.

Quote:
GOD is everything, the creation of the first atom and subsequent atoms was God experiencing itself through infinite variations and manifestations.
OK, god is everything I def: agree with that, but what created the first atom?? and what is GOD?

Quote:
it is a microcosm that represents us and the planets on a greater scale, as it is often said that the universe is holographic. in terms of people, the light and spiritual is within us and the dark or material is without. WE are the balancing force and we are able to call upon either whenever we wish it and we are co-creators in the sense that we can bring about any form of light or dark in any combination we choose..

Bloody oath we are co-creators. To me it is GOD wanting us to realize we are "GOD" apart of the infinite.

Quote:
Yes Christianity is a retelling of ideas and events that have repeated many times and the tales are essentially the same as many other religions with a few slight differences.
Try not to think of my 'trinity' idea as the christian one, as mine is not the father son and holy ghost.
Mine is light, dark and its infinite manifestations in ethereal, material or spiritual planes.
Well getting back to the analogy of the atom if light is a proton and a electron is the dark (spinning around madly, lol) What is the neutron? b/c I think we are good and bad, light and dark experiencing it's self as one which is GOD what is the neutron? if you see life as a atom?

Quote:
Essentially yes, science and religion are basically the same, horrible things have been done in the name of both and they haven't been full disclosed (and/or they are used to control and keep power) I think science and religion were purposefully split to create another divide when they can be combined for a good explanation of our questions.
Yep they have both F**ked up and I always thought never shall the twain meet

Quote:
Again, try not think of christianity, it might actually be the case that the bible is telling a large amount of truth in a hidden form, especially with astrology and energies. Its message has been distorted by the ones who use it for control.

No I dont disorder I further myself away from it as much as possible but asa you say and I believe there is truth in everything, every religion it's the ego thats has distrorted the messages.

Last edited by boots; 28-10-2008 at 10:54 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote