Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 19-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
codie
Inactive

Default Weird Awareness Sensation

When I was younger I would occasionaly get a feeling that everybody was talking in a monotone droll tone. They weren't I was aware that it was just my perseption(I could only have been about 10 when it first happened) but it was quite scary and I would need to go somewhere quite to escape it. Even my own thoughts had the same sound, if the TV was in the backgroung I would hear it through the presenters or whatever so change the channel but it remaind the same no matter who would speak.
It's hard to explain and I guess sounds crazy but I new it was happening and I new it would pass after about 5-10mins and not come back for a long time.
I am no longer afraid of it and it seems to have gone away now, plus being older I don't get panicked by it the way I did when I was little.

Sorry for going on. Has anybody else experienced this, as nobody I have spoken to about it ever has. Maybe it's just part of the magic that is me?
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
codie
Inactive

sorry if I posted this in the wrong area
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
alison
Inactive

Talking Hi codie

i'm not sure how long ago you posted, but heres hoping your still about.

Yes I get that , also my vision tends to do the same. There is a lot that
happens, it will all happen , cant really say a lot, just what I know, and that is that its all good.

Enjoy the ride.........

X X X
alison is offline   Reply With Quote