Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 12:11 AM   #41
i_am
Senior Member
 
i_am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Welcome nessa and world elite

Great to have you introduce yourselves. Lots of good information here and the natives are friendly.
Likes: (1)
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #42
thomascovenant
Senior Member
 
thomascovenant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coming staight outta Trumpton.
Posts: 405
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

How many is that?
Its all chi in the pot.
I`m fairly new here myself but I`ve been on this journey all my life.There`s so much to unravel within myself, I have little time for the NWO.

I make no apology for that.

I`m sorry but I don`t.


__________________
"Wonderous apparitions, provided by magicians, doot doot doot, looking out my back door"
thomascovenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #43
mk72
Senior Member
 
mk72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 251
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi everyone I have been on here a while but never got around to introduce myself.
I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories, when I was young I was obsessed with “V” and the X-files, how funny now how all those things were not only very realistic but that the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper. I’m 35 and live in South Africa and I have to say growing up here in the 80’s really made it easy to see the Illusion and how easy it is to control and lie to people. One huge lesson I learned from very early in my life is that the only way you control people so easily is through fear. Fear is generated through governments and through organized religions. Without those two it is impossible to control people. Fear makes us give up our humanity.
I started reading David’s books in ’94 and that was the first time I actually saw the big picture, I have stopped reading his books for a few years and was reading a lot of other writers dealing with the same topics. It feels like I came full circle because since last year I’m reading his new stuff again. The most amazing thing to me is that he has stayed so focused and the message never changed, the role we play in all of this just gets more defined. I have a lot of favorite writers and conspiracy theorists but I feel he is the only one who gives us the tools to empower ourselves.
For all you animal lovers (like me) I found this http://freemanarchives.com/ stuff and think it’s the coolest way to spread the word. It’s brilliant!!!
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:44 AM   #44
mk72
Senior Member
 
mk72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 251
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Red face

Sorry guys I screwed up the link – this is the proper link go to products on the left and check out the doggy t-shirts.

http://www.davidickewasright.com/
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #45
harbingers_kiss
Member
 
harbingers_kiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 92
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Howdy

Wow.... I'm posting. I've been trying to post for days but could'nt. So glad to be here finally ! Hello.

I was intorduced to David Icke's work by my father, who was a life long flag waving Republican. I'm not kidding. It was'nt a bad intro. My father brought me ...I think it was " The Biggest Secret". My uncle had given it to him. My father had never taken anything like this seriously in his life until David Icke's book. He wanted me to read it and give him my opinion. I was more surprised than you know that my father took the book somewhat seriously considering the "reptile" elements and all. The thing is, my father still remembered an incident that happened to me in childhood. It involved a white humanoid reptile. I don't think either of us ever knew what to make out of that meeting but I guess we kind of pawned it off as an hallucination. Well, he did, I believed it to be a real incident until later in life when I began doubting what had happened.

I always kind of knew what the truth about world power was. My grandmother had tutored me from childhood. My father always stayed as far away from the truth as he could and most of my adult life we were somewhat estranged. The last couple of years of my fathers life we were very close, and I give David Icke some credit for that. His book made my father, in his 70's...change..and it brought us closer together.
harbingers_kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #46
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 44 (7 Posts)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss View Post
Wow.... I'm posting. I've been trying to post for days but could'nt. So glad to be here finally ! Hello.

I was intorduced to David Icke's work by my father, who was a life long flag waving Republican. I'm not kidding. It was'nt a bad intro. My father brought me ...I think it was " The Biggest Secret". My uncle had given it to him. My father had never taken anything like this seriously in his life until David Icke's book. He wanted me to read it and give him my opinion. I was more surprised than you know that my father took the book somewhat seriously considering the "reptile" elements and all. The thing is, my father still remembered an incident that happened to me in childhood. It involved a white humanoid reptile. I don't think either of us ever knew what to make out of that meeting but I guess we kind of pawned it off as an hallucination. Well, he did, I believed it to be a real incident until later in life when I began doubting what had happened.

I always kind of knew what the truth about world power was. My grandmother had tutored me from childhood. My father always stayed as far away from the truth as he could and most of my adult life we were somewhat estranged. The last couple of years of my fathers life we were very close, and I give David Icke some credit for that. His book made my father, in his 70's...change..and it brought us closer together.
Hi there harbingers_kiss, and welcome to the DI forum!!!

Perhaps you might like to share what you remember of your meeting with a white humanoid reptilian when you were a child on this thread

Enjoy your stay with us!

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #47
freespark
Senior Member
 
freespark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nowhere in particular
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by world elite View Post
Hello everyone, i'm new here too but i haven't been hiding i've been busy reading and researching many things.I will start a thread very soon keep watching.

World Elite,
Welcome welcome....
__________________
-
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #48
freespark
Senior Member
 
freespark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nowhere in particular
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk72 View Post
Hi everyone I have been on here a while but never got around to introduce myself.
I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories, when I was young I was obsessed with “V” and the X-files, how funny now how all those things were not only very realistic but that the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper. I’m 35 and live in South Africa and I have to say growing up here in the 80’s really made it easy to see the Illusion and how easy it is to control and lie to people. One huge lesson I learned from very early in my life is that the only way you control people so easily is through fear. Fear is generated through governments and through organized religions. Without those two it is impossible to control people. Fear makes us give up our humanity.
I started reading David’s books in ’94 and that was the first time I actually saw the big picture, I have stopped reading his books for a few years and was reading a lot of other writers dealing with the same topics. It feels like I came full circle because since last year I’m reading his new stuff again. The most amazing thing to me is that he has stayed so focused and the message never changed, the role we play in all of this just gets more defined. I have a lot of favorite writers and conspiracy theorists but I feel he is the only one who gives us the tools to empower ourselves.
For all you animal lovers (like me) I found this http://freemanarchives.com/ stuff and think it’s the coolest way to spread the word. It’s brilliant!!!
Howzit bru!!

I was born in SA and lived there till i was abour 26...then moved to the UK! I'm 35 now so been here for about 9years now...9 years too long i'm afraid...the 'control' and meddling from the government seems alot more intrusive here than it does in SA.

Anyways welcome boet...
__________________
-
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 AM   #49
freespark
Senior Member
 
freespark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nowhere in particular
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss View Post
Wow.... I'm posting. I've been trying to post for days but could'nt. So glad to be here finally ! Hello.

I was intorduced to David Icke's work by my father, who was a life long flag waving Republican. I'm not kidding. It was'nt a bad intro. My father brought me ...I think it was " The Biggest Secret". My uncle had given it to him. My father had never taken anything like this seriously in his life until David Icke's book. He wanted me to read it and give him my opinion. I was more surprised than you know that my father took the book somewhat seriously considering the "reptile" elements and all. The thing is, my father still remembered an incident that happened to me in childhood. It involved a white humanoid reptile. I don't think either of us ever knew what to make out of that meeting but I guess we kind of pawned it off as an hallucination. Well, he did, I believed it to be a real incident until later in life when I began doubting what had happened.

I always kind of knew what the truth about world power was. My grandmother had tutored me from childhood. My father always stayed as far away from the truth as he could and most of my adult life we were somewhat estranged. The last couple of years of my fathers life we were very close, and I give David Icke some credit for that. His book made my father, in his 70's...change..and it brought us closer together.
Wow..interesting stuff. Thanks for posting and welcome. Ask your dad to pay us a visit...
__________________
-
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:36 AM   #50
harbingers_kiss
Member
 
harbingers_kiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 92
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks for the welcomes ! I'm sure my dad would have loved it here but he died in 2000. Um... October 13th, friday, at midnight on a full moon no less. I'm not making this up LOL yah it's the date all those dudes got killed by..somebody..the king, the pope..my memory sucks. The knights templar dudes got whacked and it's why "friday the 13th" is "unlucky". The year after that my uncle was one of the first in Michigan to die of West Nile Virus..so neither one of them are available for comment. Neither of them could use a comp anyway. I seem to be the last of my family.

Sure, I'll post the white reptile encounter. It's weird... I don't feel odd about talking about it here.
harbingers_kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #51
mk72
Senior Member
 
mk72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 251
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi freespark! Thanks for the welcome.
I have to say being called boet is quite and experience - never been called that, I like it! Have been called sus (and even tannie once), but you can call me boet.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:49 PM   #52
freespark
Senior Member
 
freespark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nowhere in particular
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk72 View Post
Hi freespark! Thanks for the welcome.
I have to say being called boet is quite and experience - never been called that, I like it! Have been called sus (and even tannie once), but you can call me boet.
Oops... Assumed you where a guy!

Welcome Tannie!!
__________________
-
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #53
mk72
Senior Member
 
mk72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 251
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 09:10 AM   #54
kerksal
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kazan, Russia
Posts: 13
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Hihihi

Hi everyone I'm Dave

For two years now I've felt that the world wasn't right. A week ago I discovered Icke on youtube, and since then I've watched pretty much everything you can find on youtube which relates to his work (and there's quite a bit). Yesterday I bought his Tales of the Time Loop book (which was the only one the store had).

I've believed that today's world of TV, media, trivial things, 'news', 'terrorists' and all that has been a bit of a dreamworld, and Icke's work certainly joins the dots. I'm hoping to find out for myself what the hell is really happening in this world

Tried to post a few days ago but wouldn't let me, but now I can.


Last edited by kerksal; 13-07-2007 at 09:13 AM. Reason: My naaaame!
kerksal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #55
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 44 (7 Posts)
Default

Hi kerksal (Dave)....I'm limelady....welcome to our humble abode!!!

Its great that you've been looking into David's work.....you won't
regreat having taken the time to do so!

Very glad to have you aboard!

LL

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #56
garth
Senior Member
 
garth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hi Kerksal
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:10 AM   #57
raginggran
Senior Member
 
raginggran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the island
Posts: 168
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hello everyone..

Nice to finally be here.
Some of you will know me, some not.. heres to the
begining of a wonderful time!

love
__________________
One Love
raginggran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #58
lookfar
Senior Member
 
lookfar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 19,178
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Hi raginggran & welcome to the forum

I don't know you but look forward to getting to know you around here. Hope you enjoy it.
__________________
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 01:06 AM   #59
auron
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A Love Nest
Posts: 3,974
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Welcome dear friends.

auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #60
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

G'day to all.

Welcome aboard the forum express, destination freedom, with ports of call at knowledge, sharing and friendship along the way. Enjoy your journey and I am glad that you are here to share it with those of us on the same journey.




With LOVE
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
meeting, msm, new world order, newbie, television, wake up

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.