Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #121
sparkplug

The EU withdrawal bill has been passed in the house of commons.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44556764

I still think there will be a second referendum vote as the country is split on the matter, and that's how the undemocratic EU works. Keep on voting until they get the result they want.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #122
raburgeson

Told you Rothschilds are an incredible enemy you took on. You are defined by the enemies you keep. I wish you freedom from the unelected. In the end though it is up to you people to resolve. It boils down to economic slavery, they strive right now to keep you under their thumb. It is painful to go through and I wish you luck.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 08:36 AM   #123
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
The EU withdrawal bill has been passed in the house of commons.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44556764

I still think there will be a second referendum vote as the country is split on the matter, and that's how the undemocratic EU works. Keep on voting until they get the result they want.
I stated several times on here prior to the Ref that they wouldn't let us out.,reason, they have spent far too much money and time to let the unwashed masses pull it all down. Mind you I'm all for getting out. I'm one of the old farts who remember what England was like before Mrs Heath's little boy Teddy insidiously signed us up.
On the subject of a second Ref, surely if they're allowed to have such a thing then would that mean that a third or fourth Ref is on the cards?
I visit Brexit central every day and unless the people there are being misguided then it would appear that Sharia May whilst a Remainer is doing what she said she would do.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #124
sparkplug

I don't think they will let us leave, they were really sly about signing us up to the EU (Gordon Brown not appearing after the Lisbon treaty) so they will do the same when it comes to Brexit.

David Cameron didn't think we would leave and Neither did Theresa May, but we did vote to leave.

Now we all know how the EU and it's little helpers work, they will keep holding referendums if they think they can get the result over the line. The Irish and Dutch know all about it as thats what they did to them.

It's a matter of when we have the second referendum here in the UK, IMO, as so far they have completely messed up the Brexit negotiations, more than likely on purpose.

What I don't want is for the UK to leave the EU and then all the laws get altered so the UK government screw the workforce and people over. As we know the UK doesn't value it's workers at all, unlike Germany and other EU nations.

I don't remember the UK not being part of the EEC or EU, not old enough. But I imagine life was a lot different back then. Probably a better in many ways.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #125
the nine

Quote:
I don't think they will let us leave, they were really sly about signing us up to the EU (Gordon Brown not appearing after the Lisbon treaty) so they will do the same when it comes to Brexit.

David Cameron didn't think we would leave and Neither did Theresa May, but we did vote to leave.

Now we all know how the EU and it's little helpers work, they will keep holding referendums if they think they can get the result over the line. The Irish and Dutch know all about it as thats what they did to them.

It's a matter of when we have the second referendum here in the UK, IMO, as so far they have completely messed up the Brexit negotiations, more than likely on purpose.

What I don't want is for the UK to leave the EU and then all the laws get altered so the UK government screw the workforce and people over. As we know the UK doesn't value it's workers at all, unlike Germany and other EU nations.

I don't remember the UK not being part of the EEC or EU, not old enough. But I imagine life was a lot different back then. Probably a better in many ways.
We won the World Cup before this European dream was foisted upon us..
Then the England football team has gone the way of the British industries, all taken down to put us in our place after the creation of Israel..
Taking our place in Europe for the final world war, a global civil war fought between races and religions with billions paying the price.

I ask, does it really matter if we have uber wealthy British paedo rings dominating over us or uber wealthy global paedo rings dominating us?
We are on the road to ww3 who ever is lording it over us
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #126
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
We won the World Cup before this European dream was foisted upon us..
Then the England football team has gone the way of the British industries, all taken down to put us in our place after the creation of Israel..
Taking our place in Europe for the final world war, a global civil war fought between races and religions with billions paying the price.

I ask, does it really matter if we have uber wealthy British paedo rings dominating over us or uber wealthy global paedo rings dominating us?
We are on the road to ww3 who ever is lording it over us
In one way it doesn't matter who rules over us, in another way it does matter. The EU isn't perfect but neither is the UK.

We are well on the way to WW3 but it hasn't happened yet. With the will of the people all over the world we can still stop this evil.

What has happened is another country (N Korea) will soon be under Rothschild control, not many left that aren't. Maybe once every nation is under Rothschild control we will get a one world currency.

Until then we have to stand up to these vultures in parliament and not be silent about it.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:23 PM   #127
the nine

Quote:
In one way it doesn't matter who rules over us, in another way it does matter. The EU isn't perfect but neither is the UK.

We are well on the way to WW3 but it hasn't happened yet. With the will of the people all over the world we can still stop this evil.

What has happened is another country (N Korea) will soon be under Rothschild control, not many left that aren't. Maybe once every nation is under Rothschild control we will get a one world currency.

Until then we have to stand up to these vultures in parliament and not be silent about it.
How do we stand up to a group that controls every aspect of law and order?
They can stop investigations into their vile antics and issue d-notices to insulate themselves from exposure whilst at the same time issuing news laws to further control and restrict the ordinary lawful person from even raising questions or concerns about the actions of those in positions of privilege and power.
How many jimmy saviles are out there now, acting on behalf of the secret societies with total impunity and keys and access to the most powerful institutions in the land?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 24-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #128
sparkplug

Quote:
How do we stand up to a group that controls every aspect of law and order?
They can stop investigations into their vile antics and issue d-notices to insulate themselves from exposure whilst at the same time issuing news laws to further control and restrict the ordinary lawful person from even raising questions or concerns about the actions of those in positions of privilege and power.
How many jimmy saviles are out there now, acting on behalf of the secret societies with total impunity and keys and access to the most powerful institutions in the land?
What else are we supposed to do, just roll over and have our bellies rubbed?

No one knows how many saviles there are out there, quite a few I would expect.

People seem to find things out though and release the information, so there must be like minded people out there who think the same as we do.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:52 PM   #129
the nine

Quote:
What else are we supposed to do, just roll over and have our bellies rubbed?

No one knows how many saviles there are out there, quite a few I would expect.

People seem to find things out though and release the information, so there must be like minded people out there who think the same as we do.
This is the position we have got our selves into by trusting those in power to act in the best interests of the nation without checks and balances.
They are now eating our children with impunity and what does the average joe think about that?
Nothing, because joe is ignorant because he has been indoctrinated by the education system and MSM

We give our power away every day for fear of offending someone whilst the wealthy are above the law and laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #130
sparkplug

Quote:
This is the position we have got our selves into by trusting those in power to act in the best interests of the nation without checks and balances.
They are now eating our children with impunity and what does the average joe think about that?
Nothing, because joe is ignorant because he has been indoctrinated by the education system and MSM

We give our power away every day for fear of offending someone whilst the wealthy are above the law and laughing all the way to the bank.
I totally agree with you.

No UK government I can remember has ever acted in the best interests of the people. When Thatcher died everyone outside of London and the South East celebrated, as she wrecked the country and sold everything she could to the bankers. Of course London and the South East prospered at the expense of the rest of the country.

The child abusers are very well protected, as the people doing it range from Joe Public right to the very top. When they are finally exposed they are normally dead or at deaths door. Very few get jailed.

We have given our power away by accepting all these shit governments and politicians, whilst believing the BBC/ITV/SKY and so on. Our media never question things anymore, but they did at one time.

Look what Tony Blair did to the country, mass uncontrolled immigration, banking crash, massive increase in house prices, credit boom, D notices to protect the MPs, and he was voted in 3 times!

The House of Lords is supposed to keep the House of Commons in check, but it just seems full of old people that are fast asleep. Time to get rid of it IMO.

Maybe we should do what the Swiss do and have a lot of referendums to decide things instead of relying on our MPS?

I also believe we should have more working class people in the House Of Commons instead it all being Oxbridge and Eton toffs.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:47 PM   #131
the nine

Quote:
I totally agree with you.

No UK government I can remember has ever acted in the best interests of the people. When Thatcher died everyone outside of London and the South East celebrated, as she wrecked the country and sold everything she could to the bankers. Of course London and the South East prospered at the expense of the rest of the country.

The child abusers are very well protected, as the people doing it range from Joe Public right to the very top. When they are finally exposed they are normally dead or at deaths door. Very few get jailed.

We have given our power away by accepting all these shit governments and politicians, whilst believing the BBC/ITV/SKY and so on. Our media never question things anymore, but they did at one time.

Look what Tony Blair did to the country, mass uncontrolled immigration, banking crash, massive increase in house prices, credit boom, D notices to protect the MPs, and he was voted in 3 times!

The House of Lords is supposed to keep the House of Commons in check, but it just seems full of old people that are fast asleep. Time to get rid of it IMO.

Maybe we should do what the Swiss do and have a lot of referendums to decide things instead of relying on our MPS?

I also believe we should have more working class people in the House Of Commons instead it all being Oxbridge and Eton toffs.
Absolutely, we are battered with the red left fist and the blue right fist
Both are arms of the same entity..

I've given up on this place tbh..
I think it has always been a place to exploit humans, that is why they have burned so many libraries throughout history..
To control the narrative and keep us firmly under their control.

Nowadays I'm trying to prepare my soul for when this place is over for me
Old 24-06-2018, 09:36 PM   #132
sparkplug

You sound like you have accepted defeat.

Even if we can't stop the machine we can educate people and try and spead the word as to whats really going on.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:28 AM   #133
the nine

Quote:
You sound like you have accepted defeat.

Even if we can't stop the machine we can educate people and try and spead the word as to whats really going on.
But when you wake people up there is no end game..
Ive been speaking out about it for quite a while but I now question if its right to take away the simple thoughts of simple people? when I can only leave them with the unknown, which leads to fear.

"Be in this world, but not of it"
This is very fitting to my mood, I dont feel defeatist, just clear in knowing this place is by design and it can be escaped if one desires it enough..Once one accepts it for what it is without judgement.
Just takes cleaning ones mind, which is extremely difficult for me as Ive spent way too many years feeding the dark wolf, putting stock in materialism and desires..
But practice make perfect