Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 23-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #21
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so you have a one eye symbol in your post...isn't that the symbol of the illuminati?
Well, it's not my style. I never preface my posts with anything, let alone emojis.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 05:45 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, it's not my style. I never preface my posts with anything, let alone emojis.
so how exactly does any of the things you say help us to avoid the technocratic gulag that is appearing around us?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #23
white light

Quote:
so how exactly does any of the things you say help us to avoid the technocratic gulag that is appearing around us?
Ask yourself.

You'd say that whatever I posted anyway. How does your asking that help us to avoid the technocratic gulag that is appearing around us?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:50 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Ask yourself.

You'd say that whatever I posted anyway. How does your asking that help us to avoid the technocratic gulag that is appearing around us?
ah so you've got nothing

ok i'm going to throw what you say into the mental trash can that has the label 'useless crap' on it
Old 23-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #25
white light

Quote:
ah so you've got nothing

ok i'm going to throw what you say into the mental trash can that has the label 'useless crap' on it
Lol. Nice little story you're creating for yourself. Leave me out of it please.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:00 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Lol. Nice little story you're creating for yourself. Leave me out of it please.
done!

wouldn't want to enable you
Old 23-05-2018, 06:59 PM   #27
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The nature of love.

Let me tell you a story.

God came into being. Pure love. He made souls made of love. Some he made wiser than others. Eventually one of these wise souls noticed something. When a soul was cut off from God's pure love, they acted differently. Less loving. He or she came to the conclusion that love was a drug, that skewed how we thought and acted. He/she questioned the very nature of love for some time and passed on these questions to others.
This soul then began to fall down the vibrations. And became Satan. Love no longer seemed to have the required effect on Satan. The system that God had put in place( or is slave to himself) was sending this soul into a darker place, away from love.

Some of the wise ones saw this and thought God was punishing Satan for simply questioning the nature of love. They followed Satan.
Satan and his angels came to this world and spread the word. Soon this planet fell and became a prison. A place to quarantine Satan's philosophy.
Satan had died for his beliefs, like Jesus.

This is one version. The other is that we questioned the nature of love and saw it as a means to entrap us and skew our minds towards the light of God. Soon after Satan, or the Demiurge, came into existence. A God who did not love. And was not made from love, but from anger, hate. Envy.

And he made this world. And gave us fake love. The love we feel when we look at a loved one manufactured by a chemical in the brain. Why this God decided to give us any semblance of love I do not know. Maybe he saw that it had uses. It keeps us procreating. Dragging down more and more souls away from the trick of God's pure love. Maybe fake love blinds us to real love. If we can call it real.

Soon this God of fake love decided to make us hate even more. Soon he told his philosophy to men. They became the Illuminati.
You know the rest.

The war we are caught up in is a war of ideas. If we can hope to escape we need to come up with a counter argument to Satan's view that love is a drug designed to hook us like fish and draw us closer to God's way of being. Good luck on that.

We may have to come to the conclusion that Satan is right and God is fundamentally wrong.

If Satan cannot feed on love then it makes sense that he feeds on hate, fear etc. And where would he get this from? Us.

And now it seems God is taking away Satan's supply. And perhaps filling this prison with love to get Satan on the right side. But how can you change a man's mind by forcing him? By drugging him?

Why does God have such a problem fixing this world? Maybe it's because Satan has truth on his side, and God simply has no power over him.
Seems to me there is no way of winning this if God's love IS simply a means of controlling us. If I were Satan I would inform the world of his philosophy (an ironic term Greek fans) and infect the word fully. Some believe the Illuminati wish to come out in the open and share their religion.

Maybe I just started this endeavour.

You may have wondered why intelligent people choose to follow Satanism. Maybe they do so because they learned what I just told you. They learned that Satan's teachings are not just blind hate, but rather a reasonable complaint.
Funny that nobody, Including Icke, mentions or even knows why Satan fell or came into being. Sure we have ideas of this in religion; but they are unconvincing. Maybe God has been lying to us, keeping this item of knowledge from us because...well isn't it obvious.
Well, for a start, there is no Satan, and no God. There are humans who chatter. We have absolutely no idea why we were sent here. Most people experience life as shit. Most people hate living. The Earth is a shithole. Do you know why you were sent here? No, I have no idea why I was sent here. It is a prison.

Because no one is informed of their crime it is not understood why one fell into the prison. There is only an understanding that we were once in a higher place, and that we fell to a lower place, or were pushed. I guess we were shoved here by some dark force. Actualy it’s not a guess, it’s individualy provable. Ask anyone why their life is shit. They may tell you, and that is the fall.

Whatever the reason for a life being shit is only a cover story for the Fall. It makes it more paletable, but its an illusion, the explanation of why lives are shit. One can say it’s because of this or that political party, or the invention of the wheel which is why it all crashed and burned, but these are just stories to keep the mind occupied. The fact is we were pushed over and squashed like bugs.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:31 AM   #28
east sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Well, for a start, there is no Satan, and no God. There are humans who chatter. We have absolutely no idea why we were sent here. Most people experience life as shit. Most people hate living. The Earth is a shithole. Do you know why you were sent here? No, I have no idea why I was sent here. It is a prison.

Because no one is informed of their crime it is not understood why one fell into the prison. There is only an understanding that we were once in a higher place, and that we fell to a lower place, or were pushed. I guess we were shoved here by some dark force. Actualy it’s not a guess, it’s individualy provable. Ask anyone why their life is shit. They may tell you, and that is the fall.

Whatever the reason for a life being shit is only a cover story for the Fall. It makes it more paletable, but its an illusion, the explanation of why lives are shit. One can say it’s because of this or that political party, or the invention of the wheel which is why it all crashed and burned, but these are just stories to keep the mind occupied. The fact is we were pushed over and squashed like bugs.
I don't think we were 'sent' anywhere. The greatest understanding is, 'we don't know. We speculate, guess etc.

We hate to admit that we just don't know.

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:50 AM   #29
gore tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
352 views and no comments. You guys want the truth don't you? No, me neither.
Lol. The ultimate truth is realized. Not forced upon.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #30
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
Lol. The ultimate truth is realized. Not forced upon.
Hardly forcing it on you.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 03:03 AM   #31
edit

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-37479.html
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 06:23 PM   #32
edit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=930ZxDqpUCo

The shift
edit is offline   Reply With Quote