Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 24-11-2014, 08:07 AM   #461
alewis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Well he's hardly going to be inviting the drunkards and pot bellies stumbling out of the local lodges is he? The THIRD GENERATION Mason, that's the key to it.
Except it isn't really. You're just making stuff up again.

Quote:
A third generation can go all the way, up to 360, where you become a God in a sense. But it's generally done at a dinner party, and when the Grand Master introduces you to your wife, you'll know that's an order.
You really do make me laugh. So where is the proof that Freemasonry is 360 degrees now?

And arranged marriages? Really? If you saw how difficult it was to get my Lodge to arrange a raffle you'd realise what a fantasy of lies of you are spinning.
alewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #462
jack tripper

Well, you find eugenics is at the top of freemasonry. It's a big part. They are obsessed with these breeding programs and the superior types, etc. Through *special selection* they are the new gods. The wives are chosen for them, but only those with certain qualities. Benjamin Franklin talked quite a bit about this with the Hellfire Club in England, and the specially selected prostitutes. Women who have been reared in Masonic families, that's what they're after. It is then the offspring of that relationship that can go up higher to say maybe 40. But it's the third generation that can go all the way up, even beyond 96. The Grand Master usually will make a suggestion, and if you know the 'word from the wise', you'll know that's an order. That's how it was traditionally, and it's pretty much the same today. You have to understand that The Great Work in Masonry is not only when they talk about rebuilding the personal man individually, like the bottom Masons believe. It's literally rebuilding the world and perfecting all that was left imperfect, including nature, especially the common people.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #463
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alewis View Post
Except it isn't really. You're just making stuff up again.

You really do make me laugh. So where is the proof that Freemasonry is 360 degrees now?

And arranged marriages? Really? If you saw how difficult it was to get my Lodge to arrange a raffle you'd realise what a fantasy of lies of you are spinning.
There are children who are adopted by top masons who are of blue blood if you like, I know at least two who were brought up this way.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #464
rapunzel

Quote:
Nonsense. Either you know and are just being dishonest, or you are one of these porch Masons. The Masons must understand that it was the need for a middle class during the industrial era. That's why they gave, for the first time, what's know as Freemasonry to people who are not of nobility, because the nobles already have their orders, going all the way back to ancient times. The Romans had the Equestrian Order for the nobility, and it's never been any different. Now once you're at the 40th degree, that's when you're into the lower gods. It's modeled after Elohim and the angels, and you've got the orders of the angels all the way up to the illumined gods. Like I said, 'Life begins at 40'. It's all esoteric.
What makes you think that the middle class originated during the Industrial era? They have existed for a lot longer than that, i.e the Middle Ages.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #465
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
What makes you think that the middle class originated during the Industrial era? They have existed for a lot longer than that, i.e the Middle Ages.
The middle classes in the future, will be the ones who have retained a few skills.
Old 24-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #466
ksigmason

Quote:
Well, you find eugenics is at the top of freemasonry. It's a big part.
According to only you.

Quote:
Through *special selection* they are the new gods.
Doesn't happen in Freemasonry.

Quote:
It is then the offspring of that relationship that can go up higher to say maybe 40.
No such degree exists in Freemasonry.

Quote:
But it's the third generation that can go all the way up, even beyond 96.
The Rites of Memphis-Misraim that you seem to be talking about without naming it is not a recognized Masonic body.

Quote:
The Grand Master usually will make a suggestion, and if you know the 'word from the wise', you'll know that's an order.
Except he doesn't.

Quote:
...like the bottom Masons believe.
Why is it that "bottom Masons" are out of the know, but somehow you think you know?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:00 AM   #467
iamawaveofthesea

MP Demands Probe Over Dunblane Killer Masonic Link
By Steve Smith, PA News
Press Association Newsfile
Home News
December 8, 1996

A Labour MP today confirmed he is calling for an urgent inquiry into allegations that Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton had links with the Freemasons.

Stockton North MP Frank Cook says he has now tabled a Commons motion claiming Hamilton may have been allowed to build up an arsenal of high-powered weapons because of links with the ultra-secret society. Mr. Cook claims Hamilton was granted a firearms certificate in 1979 - two years after joining Lodge number 1417 of Masonic Order at Garrow Hill, Glasglow.

The MP alleges the killer stopped going to Lodge meetings in 1986. No one was available at the Lodge today, but a man at a neighbouring Lodge said: "To be honest, I don't think anybody would want someone like Thomas Hamilton anywhere near us."

Mr. Cook will call on the Government for a top-level investigation into the information he says has been received from a senior police source. He added: "I actually feel guilty for not raising this matter sooner - it is something which must be dealt with under the highest priority.

"I have no reason to disbelieve that Thomas Hamilton was in the Freemasons and now feel this side of the whole matter must be investigated thoroughly.

"We must find out immediately why a man of this known character was allowed - it would appear with east - to collect such an alarming amount of weapons and ammunition."
Old 25-11-2014, 12:07 AM   #468
lightgiver

Arrow Wizard of Oz

The Queen's Christmas Message 1992 ..

Quote:
23 December - The Queen's Royal Christmas Message is leaked in The Sun newspaper, 48 hours ahead of its traditional Christmas Day broadcast on television.. Today, the message is read by Elizabeth II and broadcast on television, radio, and the Internet via various providers..The Sun is a daily tabloid newspaper published in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is published by the News Group Newspapers division of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Murdoch's News Corp...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Christmas_Message
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=183Great men have always manipulated the media to save the world.. Look at William Randolph Hearst, who told his photographers, "You provide the pictures, I'll provide the war."... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=371

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-11-2014 at 12:07 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #469
jack tripper

Quote:
They were always there, yes. But the thing is the Masons realised they needed them, even though they hated the middle class, they absolutely despised them, but they needed them on board to manage the industrial revolution so they gave them a form of freemasonry, but of course none of the higher secrets. Even around the late 1800's when education for the peasantry started to come in, the elite who owned all the factories were still calling them peasants in their own books, openly. They then hired people who would come up into the middle classes, those who were to be taught to be intellectuals, and come to conclusions to make things more efficient. It's still the same today. We have national insurance numbers and are categorized as statistics, thought of solely on our earning and tax-paying capacity to keep the system going.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #470
jack tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
According to only you.
According to books written by Masons with more Masonic authority than you.

Quote:
No such degree exists in Freemasonry.
If you say so.

Quote:
Why is it that "bottom Masons" are out of the know, but somehow you think you know?
The low Masons are out of touch. There's a lot of things they don't know.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #471
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
They were always there, yes. But the thing is the Masons realised they needed them, even though they hated the middle class, they absolutely despised them, but they needed them on board to manage the industrial revolution so they gave them a form of freemasonry, but of course none of the higher secrets.

Even around the late 1800's when education for the peasantry started to come in, the elite who owned all the factories were still calling them peasants in their own books, openly.

They then hired people who would come up into the middle classes, those who were to be taught to be intellectuals, and come to conclusions to make things more efficient. It's still the same today.

We have national insurance numbers and are categorized as statistics, thought of solely on our earning and tax-paying capacity to keep the system going.
The industrial revolution was no different than the Roman Empire of control here in Britain, each person was given the part knowledge, only what they needed to know, like the old adage, no experience needed, training will be given, so much so, that when the work was done, or as it is known, Human Farming, the skills went along with them when the empires left.

Over the last 30 years the slow redistribution of the skills to places like China is finally taking its toll.

And the cat/dragon in sort of thing.

It is down to us to re-skill together, otherwise TPTB will starve us dry, using others hands to do it.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #472
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

If you say so.

This is correct, my papers and I have a lot of them says the same, pawns are worth far less than a queen, in the game they cannot trap such figures and win, if you play using their rules.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:57 PM   #473
lightgiver

Arrow Small Town Pawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
This is correct, my papers and I have a lot of them says the same, pawns are worth far less than a queen, in the game they cannot trap such figures and win, if you play using their rules...
Who Goes to a School Like this ...
Quote:
What makes you think that the middle class originated during the Industrial era? They have existed for a lot longer than that, i.e the Middle Ages...
Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post

Those masons further down the ladder must have a sense of superiority/power in their little scruffy towns they manage..the bigwigs must give them little scraps and morsel titbits every now and then...maybe free membership at the local golf club,maybe a couple of free holidays in the sun every now and then grovel grovel lick lick etc etc ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawn_(chess)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3215

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-11-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #474
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Who Goes to a School Like this ...

Those masons further down the ladder must have a sense of superiority/power in their little scruffy towns they manage..the bigwigs must give them little scraps and morsel titbits every now and then...maybe free membership at the local golf club,maybe a couple of free holidays in the sun every now and then grovel grovel lick lick etc etc ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawn_(chess)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3215
This is not the only school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Masonic_School

There is one for boys too, both are now closed, I have letters from both sexes of their time at both.

The hidden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgate

Last edited by the apprentice; 25-11-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 11:38 PM   #475
ksigmason

Quote:
They were always there, yes. But the thing is the Masons realised they needed them, even though they hated the middle class, they absolutely despised them, but they needed them on board to manage the industrial revolution so they gave them a form of freemasonry, but of course none of the higher secrets.
According to whom do the Masons hate the middle class? And this isn't how Freemasonry works, but thanks for...well, I can't call it trying, so I guessing lying will work.

Quote:
Such as? Let's have an excerpt from these books then talking about eugenics.

Quote:
If you say so.
I know so.

Quote:
And yet you do? Nice hubris.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 12:07 AM   #476
lightgiver

Lightbulb On the Bodily Education of Young Girls

After a series of images of rushing water, forest, and dark, empty subterranean hallways, six-year-old Iris arrives in a coffin placed in the dormitory's common area, where she is met with curiosity by the OTher 5 girls of the house..As the year changes, the focus shifts to Alice, the 4th-year blue ribbon, who is hungry to leave the school and see the world outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
This is not the only school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Masonic_School

There is one for boys too, both are now closed, I have letters from both sexes of their time at both.

The hidden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgate
Away from prying eyes, there's a school that teaches young girls how to please their elite masters...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375233/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=215

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-11-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 26-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #477
rapunzel

Quote:
They were always there, yes. But the thing is the Masons realised they needed them, even though they hated the middle class, they absolutely despised them, but they needed them on board to manage the industrial revolution so they gave them a form of freemasonry, but of course none of the higher secrets. Even around the late 1800's when education for the peasantry started to come in, the elite who owned all the factories were still calling them peasants in their own books, openly. They then hired people who would come up into the middle classes, those who were to be taught to be intellectuals, and come to conclusions to make things more efficient. It's still the same today. We have national insurance numbers and are categorized as statistics, thought of solely on our earning and tax-paying capacity to keep the system going.
The factories were owned by the merchant class. later to be called the middle class, not the Elite. The aristocracy thought being involved in business very infra dig although later on financially pressed titled men sometimes married daughters of industrialists for their money.

Can you give us the titles of some of these books written by the elite were people are referred to as 'peasants'?

I can give you the names of some very good history books if you wish.

Old 26-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #478
jack tripper

Quote:
The factories were owned by the merchant class. later to be called the middle class, not the Elite. The aristocracy thought being involved in business very infra dig although later on financially pressed titled men sometimes married daughters of industrialists for their money.

Can you give us the titles of some of these books written by the elite were people are referred to as 'peasants'?

I can give you the names of some very good history books if you wish.
Well yes, merchant bankers also owned the factories, but so did the elite who ruled their countries, those that control the system, and they kicked thousands and thousands of peasants off their land to crowd them into the big factories, and they decided how they were going to profit off of their wars using their own factories. They imported cheap crops from abroad and forced millions off their land, crammed into cities living in squalor. They call it 'technological progress' And even Rothschild got the Corn Law in, which effectively undersold everyone, and they went out of business, and they all had move to the cities to live a life of squalor and misery. They treated people just like how the Chinese are treated today.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #479
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Well yes, merchant bankers also owned the factories, but so did the elite who ruled their countries, those that control the system, and they kicked thousands and thousands of peasants off their land to crowd them into the big factories, and they decided how they were going to profit off of their wars using their own factories. They imported cheap crops from abroad and forced millions off their land, crammed into cities living in squalor. They call it 'technological progress' And even Rothschild got the Corn Law in, which effectively undersold everyone, and they went out of business, and they all had move to the cities to live a life of squalor and misery. They treated people just like how the Chinese are treated today.
Correct history there, the famines and the crashes being redistributed so the people have to move or starve like the Irish famine, where Morgan and his container ships were taking the other edibles like turnip out by the millions of tons.

Also the crash in 30's USA, where the same people were bringing in cheaper foods to put the smaller farmers out of business, how many died of starvation, more than the holocaust it seems.

That is the power of money for you, evils main weapon indeed.

We must wake up soon or we will also starve, hone those skills folks, its coming again if we let it.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #480
rapunzel

Quote:
Well yes, merchant bankers also owned the factories..........................
The Elite, and by that I assume you mean those at the top who were mainly the aristocracy. did not own factories. They owned land. And I never mentioned ‘merchant bankers’ just ‘merchants’.

Quote:
those that control the system, and they kicked thousands and thousands of peasants off their land to crowd them into the big factories, and they decided how they were going to profit off of their wars using their own factories.
You are going over the top now and regurgitating Marxist piffle. I assume you are referring to the Enclosures which did not ‘kick peasants off their land’ at all. It was common land that was enclosed and although the Enclosures may seem on the face of it to be unfair, in the long run it was a good thing because it enabled the owners to institute good modern farming practices and crop yields and livestock output increased dramatically. Previously all this common land had been good for was subsistence farming which kept the workers at poverty level

My offer of supplying the names of some good history books still stands as you seem in dire need of them.

Many of the workers in the new factories were not “dispossessed peasants” but were people who had traditionally carried out crafts in the home such as weaving, spinning etc. They were undercut by the new factories so it was no longer profitable for them to carry on their work and they moved to work in the factories.

Quote:
They imported cheap crops from abroad and forced millions off their land, crammed into cities living in squalor. They call it 'technological progress' And even Rothschild got the Corn Law in, which effectively undersold everyone, and they went out of business, and they all had move to the cities to live a life of squalor and misery. They treated people just like how the Chinese are treated today.
Oh dear just ]what have you been reading?? You don’t have the foggiest idea do you.? The Corn Laws imposed tariffs on imported grain thus making it more expensive and thus bread was expensive. This suited the land owning aristocracy because it meant they could sell their grain without any competition for a high price. The Corn Law was repealed in 1846. and Britain began to depend more and more on imported grain. Which is preferable – use only home grown grain, keeping prices high, people employed but making bread very expensive or import cheaper corn, throwing some people out of work but bringing down the price of bread.?

Get your facts right in future. I don’t think anyone understands what you mean by

“And even Rothschild got the Corn Law in, which effectively undersold everyone”

The Industrial Revolution and everything that went with it is not an easy subject to discuss on a Forum like this as it's far too complex.