Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #421
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
This is that "air of self-superiority" I was talking about. Just because they are your opinions and beliefs, doesn't mean its true or indicative of reality. If that is your thought, then you don't understand the use of the checkerboard in Freemasonry.

I asked for clarification. If you can't answer it then don't.
Self-superiority? Isn't it what describes you when we visit your website? What we are makes us equal. What we prostrate before makes us inferior or superior. If you bow down before the chains put on you by the planets and the stars (the gods), you let yourself be inferior. But if you know where you come from, you just are. You don't let gods take over. You are not gods either. You are from above. You are powerful but you don't use that power to lie, to hide, to control, to crush, to enslave the others who have the same pre-existent origins. True spirit doesn't need hierarchy. It is the other half of the hybrid you are (the animal and the archon that you are) who needs hierarchy.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #422
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
Self-superiority? Isn't it what describes you when we visit your website?
Nope.

Quote:
What we are makes us equal.
Among our fellow man, sure.

Quote:
What we prostrate before makes us inferior or superior. If you bow down before the chains put on you by the planets and the stars (the gods), you let yourself be inferior.
Are we not inferior before God who created us? My belief in God doesn't make me or anyone else inferior to another person.

Quote:
You are not gods either.
Never said I was.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 10:43 PM   #423
de la source

Quote:
Nope.

Among our fellow man, sure.

Are we not inferior before God who created us? My belief in God doesn't make me or anyone else inferior to another person.

Never said I was.
Who are your fellow men? Aren't you talking about the seven billion human beings on this planet or just some of them? Are you trying to avoid to say that we are all equal? What do you know about the "composition" of humanity? Is there more than one specie (I am not talking about races)?

I am superior to the god who made our outer shell, but I am a child of the Pre-existent Father, a spark from him. I don't have to worship him. Does your god need to be worshiped? He must lack self-confidence in that case. Just for the record, who is your god? What is his name? What does he want for every single human being? Why did he create duality? Answer honestly. My questions are clear.

Last edited by de la source; 20-11-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #424
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Are we not inferior before God who created us? My belief in God doesn't make me or anyone else inferior to another person
'God' huh?

Is that with a little g or a big G?

Is that the god of the old testament by any chance?
Old 20-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #425
ksigmason

Quote:
Who are your fellow men? Aren't you talking about the seven billion human beings on this planet or just some of them?
The several billion.

Quote:
Are you trying to avoid to say that we are all equal?
In natural rights, we are equal.

Quote:
What do you know about the "composition" of humanity? Is there more than one specie (I am not talking about races)?
I don't believe so, but I am not a scientist nor do I really care.

Quote:
I am superior to the god who made our outer shell, but I am a child of the Pre-existent Father, a spark from him.
Well, bully for you.

Quote:
I don't have to worship him.
I didn't say you had to.

Quote:
Does your god need to be worshiped? He must lack self-confidence in that case.
I worship him, but not in the same way the puritanical, narrow-minded "christians" do.

Quote:
Just for the record, who is your god? What is his name? What does he want for every single human being? Why did he create duality? Answer honestly. My questions are clear.
Well, I'm a Christian so my God would be known as Jehovah (although I doubt the real name of God can ever be known by man), but I am also more Gnostic-leaning or Rosicrucian than some of the other more militant and puritanical ones that are more abundant today. What does He want? To live good lives, to be serviceable to our fellow man, to care for our world, educate oneself (an educated mind is a mind for God), and attain enlightenment.

Old 20-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #426
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, I'm a Christian so my God would be known as Jehovah (although I doubt the real name of God can ever be known by man), but I am also more Gnostic-leaning or Rosicrucian than some of the other more militant and puritanical ones that are more abundant today. What does He want? To live good lives, to be serviceable to our fellow man, to care for our world, educate oneself (an educated mind is a mind for God), and attain enlightenment.
Jehovah is the demiurge, which is why he is such a ruthless and jelous god in the old testament...so by your own admission you worship the demiurge...the architect of the matrix

The 'real' name you refer to would be the tetragrammaton would it not?

YHVH.....Yod he vav he

with Jesus being 'yeheshua'

'shin' being spirit

So when spirit is brought down into matter then yod-he-vav-he is transformed into:

yod-he-shin-vav-he

or to put it another way: yeheshua...jesus

Jesus is the christed consciousness

Anyone can seek to become a christed consciousness which goes against your freemasonic idea of kings and queens and thrones

The cosmos is not a monarchy...it is a democracy and that is why insitutionalised hiearchical freemasonry is an abomination

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-11-2014 at 11:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 12:04 AM   #427
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Jehovah is the demiurge, which is why he is such a ruthless and jelous god in the old testament...so by your own admission you worship the demiurge...the architect of the matrix
Well, I'm not here to debate my religious beliefs.

Quote:
Anyone can seek to become a christed consciousness which goes against your freemasonic idea of kings and queens and thrones
There is no such idea.

Old 21-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #428
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, I'm not here to debate my religious beliefs.
There is no debate

You worship jehovah by your own admission

Quote:
There is no such idea.
Oh yes there is

Freemasonry is hierarchical by nature and the royals are in that hieararchy

The bible was misstranslated. Jesus never said ''i am the son of God'' he said ''i am a son of God'' which means that everyone is the son or daughter of God

Everyone is divine

But the archontic vatican wanted to tell everyone that god sits on a throne and that his princely son came down to earth to save us

This is so that they can mimic the archontic world and so that they can justify the creation of a hieararchy here on the earthly plane

They created their king...the pope...to sit on a throne here on earth to reflect the archontic order: as above, so below

They have to maintain this idea that the cosmos is a patriarchal monarchy to maintain their system here on earth

But the cosmos is a democracy where everyone is divine and the people are all waking upto that

The archontic vatican infiltrated all the mystery schools and hijaked them so if you have any romantic notions that you are part of some sort of unsullied mystery school you are very much mistaken

The hierarchical archontic forces are controlling your order which is why royalty is so honoured within it

The vatican and institutionalised freemasonry are two peas from the same pod

They are both upholding the earthly control system and they both feed the demiurge

Here's a recent news story you might find interesting showing a recent mafia initiation; the article mentions the freemasonic roots of the mafia for example through mazzini and garabaldi, both freemasons

The mafia ia also connected to the vatican

The mafia are just the guys who do the dirty work for the freemasonic/vatican archontic hierarchy....all just one big dirty network to maintain the control system here on earth

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9871313.html
How mobsters get 'made': Secret Mafia initiations revealed by unprecedented video footage of Calabrian crime syndicate

Police film of family’s ‘Santa’ ritual shows art really does imitate life
Michael Day
rome
Wednesday 19 November 2014
Hollywood loves a Mafia initiation. Like nothing else it captures the mob’s perverse mix of mystery, honour and brutality. Think of New Jersey crime boss Tony Soprano inducting, or “making”, nephew Christopher into the family business by prompting the pledge: “May I burn in hell if I betray my friends.”
But the existence of real-life rites for mafia members was dramatically underlined this week with unprecedented video footage showing bosses of ‘Ndrangheta, Italy’s most powerful and most secretive crime organisation, conferring on associates the highest level of affiliation.
The surveillance from April, which led to 40 arrests on Tuesday, revealed mobsters being sworn into the Calabria-based crime syndicate’s elite division known as “Santa”. The opening pledges of allegiance begin: “In this holy evening, in the silence of the night, under the light of the stars and under the splendour of the moon, I create the holy chain... the holy society.”
But the verbosity of ceremony (to “safeguard my wise brothers”) soon reaches more pressing matters.
An unnamed mob boss leading the ritual, performed at a farmhouse in the northern province of Lecco, tells new members that if they break the organisation’s strict codes of conduct, they are, under the “oath of poison”, expected to fall on their own swords. “Either you poison yourselves or you take this (gun) which shoots. There must always be a bullet reserved; one for you,” he said.
Milan anti-Mafia prosecutor Ilda Boccassini said, after announcing the 40 arrests, that for successful recruits, affiliation to Santa was “in their DNA and under their skin and they can leave ‘Ndrangheta either by collaborating with the state or through death”.
Previously, the existence of the Santa initiation ceremony had only been talked about by Mafia turncoats. Similarly, information on the basic initiation ceremony for ‘Ndrangheta members has come second-hand. Newcomers are said to pledge allegiance with their left hand placed on a knife, while the master of the ceremony burns an image of the Archangel Michael, supposedly the protector of the crime syndicate.
In addition to the curious notion that one of the holiest figures in Christianity would look out for a criminal organisation, the new video showed the celebration of Giuseppe Garibaldi and Giuseppe Mazzini, key figures in the re-unification of Italy 150 years ago.
The police video shows men suspected to be part of the the Calabrian Ndrangheta during an initiation rites. An extract of the Italian subtitles reads 'Say all together: I swear ... to reign ... until all...' (AP)
These references are significant, says Enzo Ciconte, a lecturer on organised crime at Rome’s La Sapienza University, because they were masons. “This change to ‘Ndrangheta’s initiation rite reflects how the group got involved with Masonic activity in the 1970s,” he said.
Mr Ciconte, the author of two books on ‘Ndrangheta, added that the initiation ceremony provided new members with “a powerful sense of belonging”, and helped it thrive as a global cocaine-trafficking organisation. Some of these themes recur in other crime groups’ initiation rites. Sicily’s Cosa Nostra requires pricked fingers and the images of saints to be burned, after which the newcomer declares: “Burn my flesh like the image of this saint if I betray you.”
Naples’ Camorra requires new members to pledge: “I swear on my honour to be faithful to the New Camorra Organisation... just as the NCO is faithful to me.” For their secret oath, members of Italy’s fourth Mafia group, the Puglia-based Sacra Corona Unita, must promise to put the organisation before friends and family “I swear to disown father, mother, brothers and sisters in the interests of the organisation,” they swear.
In the American Mafia, a “made man” is a fully initiated member of the Mafia – untouchable other than by another mobster, and then only after a “sit down” with the bosses. Other names for members include “man of honour” or in Italy, an “uomo d’onore”. When a crime family “opens the books” to accept new members, the candidate is reported to have to be sponsored by another member of a crime family. That sponsor vouches for their credibility, and should his apprentice become a “snitch”, he could face death.
But for all that, the promises of loyalty made during initiation rites are not always worth much. When young mobster Christopher finally met his end in the Sorpranos it was at the hand of his uncle who had made him swear loyalty to his family and friends just a few years before.
All the major Mafia groups have continued internecine killings as more high-level members become police informants.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-11-2014 at 12:29 AM.
Old 21-11-2014, 12:47 AM   #429
ksigmason

Quote:
There is no debate

Your opinion of my God is not up for debate.

Quote:
Oh yes there is
Not really. Freemasonry

Quote:
In one Grand Lodge. This instance doesn't represent all of Freemasonry.

Quote:
The bible was misstranslated. Jesus never said ''i am the son of God'' he said ''i am a son of God'' which means that everyone is the son or daughter of God
I'd love to see a source on this.

Quote:
The hierarchical archontic forces are controlling your order which is why royalty is so honoured within it
Except they aren't. You are under the delusion that England represents Freemasonry worldwide.

Quote:
No, they're not. The Vatican and Catholic Church are centralized, Freemasonry is not.

Quote:
They are both upholding the earthly control system and they both feed the demiurge
In your opinion.

Old 21-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #430
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Your opinion of my God is not up for debate.
Oh i'll leave the opinionating to low level freemasons like you

Quote:
Not really. Freemasonry

In one Grand Lodge. This instance doesn't represent all of Freemasonry.

I'd love to see a source on this.

Except they aren't. You are under the delusion that England represents Freemasonry worldwide.
lol

You're under the delusion that the force that controls your government and secret societies is different from what controls mine....

How quaint

Quote:
No, they're not. The Vatican and Catholic Church are centralized, Freemasonry is not.

In your opinion.
Don't be daft now...your order has a chain of command leading to a central point

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-11-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #431
salutations
Inactive

I sorta thought that somewhere along the line in English history some parts of freemasonary or some freemason persons got/were corrupted by the monarch and they had to start to obey the monarch because they (monarch) were losing the country.

Ksig do you think that might be accurate? It's just an impression i had from some old tales.

I don't think masons /LOVE/ the queen. Some old friend of mine, one american one english, their fathers are freemasons, I dont think they "LOVE" her. They didn't strike me as that type of mason. So i dont agree with the OP title. It isn't an accurate generalization

Last edited by salutations; 21-11-2014 at 01:13 AM.
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 01:06 AM   #432
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
I sorta thought that somewhere along the line in English history some parts of freemasonary or some freemason persons got/were corrupted by the monarch and they had to start to obey the monarch because they (monarch) were losing the country.

Ksig do you think that might be accurate? It's just an impression i had from some old tales.

I don't think masons /LOVE/ the queen. Some old friend of mine, one american one english, their fathers are freemasons, I dont think they don't "LOVE" her. They didn't strike me as that type of mason. So i dont agree with the OP title. It isn't an accurate generalization
Nah the city of london corporation took over about 800 ears ago

Freemasonry is just the umbrella organisation that helps define where people are in relation to the centre of the web

Not everyone in the club even knows about the web...''Are you in the club? And if so are you in the club within the club?''...nod nod wink wink

Many of them are just unwitting dupes feeding the beast with their due money and their psychic energy or if they're well trained like KSIG (military training) they'll do the admin work for them too

But they get some nice badges

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-11-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:12 AM   #433
ksigmason

Quote:
Oh i'll leave the opinionating to low level freemasons like you
So what constitutes a "high level" Freemason since you bring it up?

Quote:
You're under the delusion that the force that controls your government and secret societies is different from what controls mine....
Well, I actually know how Freemasonry works and operates while you can only grasp at straws.

Quote:
Don't be daft now...your order has a chain of command leading to a central point
Except it doesn't. You can run around with your theories, but they carry very little weight to them. There are 175+ Grand Lodges, but nothing over them. They operate in a vacuum, but recognize each other through a system of recognition.

Old 21-11-2014, 01:14 AM   #434
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So what constitutes a "high level" Freemason since you bring it up?
Someone in the know

They wouldn't be on this forum...they have minions for that sort of thing

Quote:
Well, I actually know how Freemasonry works and operates while you can only grasp at straws.
No you know what you're told by the chain of command

Quote:
Except it doesn't. You can run around with your theories, but they carry very little weight to them. There are 175+ Grand Lodges, but nothing over them. They operate in a vacuum, but recognize each other through a system of recognition.
There are forces unseen

There are patterns that permeate through humanity

The sorcerers can read the patterns and control the game
Old 21-11-2014, 01:19 AM   #435
ksigmason

Quote:
Someone in the know

They wouldn't be on this forum...they have minions for that sort of thing
LOL I love your hypocrisy. LOL

Quote:
No you know what you're told by the chain of command
An incorrect assumption as usual.

Quote:
There are forces unseen

There are patterns that permeate through humanity

The sorcerers can read the patterns and control the game
Your delusions are not evidence of anything.

Old 21-11-2014, 01:21 AM   #436
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
LOL I love your hypocrisy. LOL
I am boss and minion...all and nothing

Quote:
An incorrect assumption as usual.
I don't think so

Quote:
Your delusions are not evidence of anything.
lol
Old 21-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #437
de la source

Quote:
The several billion.

In natural rights, we are equal.

I don't believe so, but I am not a scientist nor do I really care.

Well, bully for you.

I didn't say you had to.

I worship him, but not in the same way the puritanical, narrow-minded "christians" do.

Several billion? Are you afraid of the number seven? You are still avoiding to include everyone.

Your god wants to take care of our world? Well, he did a good job in the last billion years. Are freemasons helping him in his task? Is it the reason for all the secrecy?

Gnostic learning? What kind of gnosis keeps secrets and hides truth? If we all knew -each one of the seven billion human beings- we would all go back to Source and live in peace.

Your true spirit is buried under tons of chains put there by the demiurge and is archons. You serve the false spirit. You are two but you must become one. Not by uniting the two but by separating them and getting rid of the false half.

Why is you pope wearing a mitre resembling the head of a fish? Why the cross, a symbol used by the Sumerians?

What is enlightment? Does it make you superior?
Old 21-11-2014, 12:45 PM   #438
de la source

Quote:
There is no debate

Oh yes there is

Everyone is divine

But the archontic vatican wanted to tell everyone that god sits on a throne and that his princely son came down to earth to save us

This is so that they can mimic the archontic world and so that they can justify the creation of a hieararchy here on the earthly plane

They created their king...the pope...to sit on a throne here on earth to reflect the archontic order: as above, so below

They have to maintain this idea that the cosmos is a patriarchal monarchy to maintain their system here on earth

But the cosmos is a democracy where everyone is divine and the people are all waking upto that

The archontic vatican infiltrated all the mystery schools and hijaked them so if you have any romantic notions that you are part of some sort of unsullied mystery school you are very much mistaken

Here's a recent news story you might find interesting showing a recent mafia initiation; the article mentions the freemasonic roots of the mafia for example through mazzini and garabaldi, both freemasons

The mafia ia also connected to the vatican

The mafia are just the guys who do the dirty work for the freemasonic/vatican archontic hierarchy....all just one big dirty network to maintain the control system here on earth

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9871313.html
How mobsters get 'made': Secret Mafia initiations revealed by unprecedented video footage of Calabrian crime syndicate

Police film of family’s ‘Santa’ ritual shows art really does imitate life
Michael Day
rome
Wednesday 19 November 2014
Hollywood loves a Mafia initiation. Like nothing else it captures the mob’s perverse mix of mystery, honour and brutality. Think of New Jersey crime boss Tony Soprano inducting, or “making”, nephew Christopher into the family business by prompting the pledge: “May I burn in hell if I betray my friends.”
But the existence of real-life rites for mafia members was dramatically underlined this week with unprecedented video footage showing bosses of ‘Ndrangheta, Italy’s most powerful and most secretive crime organisation, conferring on associates the highest level of affiliation.
The surveillance from April, which led to 40 arrests on Tuesday, revealed mobsters being sworn into the Calabria-based crime syndicate’s elite division known as “Santa”. The opening pledges of allegiance begin: “In this holy evening, in the silence of the night, under the light of the stars and under the splendour of the moon, I create the holy chain... the holy society.”
But the verbosity of ceremony (to “safeguard my wise brothers”) soon reaches more pressing matters.
An unnamed mob boss leading the ritual, performed at a farmhouse in the northern province of Lecco, tells new members that if they break the organisation’s strict codes of conduct, they are, under the “oath of poison”, expected to fall on their own swords. “Either you poison yourselves or you take this (gun) which shoots. There must always be a bullet reserved; one for you,” he said.
Milan anti-Mafia prosecutor Ilda Boccassini said, after announcing the 40 arrests, that for successful recruits, affiliation to Santa was “in their DNA and under their skin and they can leave ‘Ndrangheta either by collaborating with the state or through death”.
Previously, the existence of the Santa initiation ceremony had only been talked about by Mafia turncoats. Similarly, information on the basic initiation ceremony for ‘Ndrangheta members has come second-hand. Newcomers are said to pledge allegiance with their left hand placed on a knife, while the master of the ceremony burns an image of the Archangel Michael, supposedly the protector of the crime syndicate.
In addition to the curious notion that one of the holiest figures in Christianity would look out for a criminal organisation, the new video showed the celebration of Giuseppe Garibaldi and Giuseppe Mazzini, key figures in the re-unification of Italy 150 years ago.
The police video shows men suspected to be part of the the Calabrian Ndrangheta during an initiation rites. An extract of the Italian subtitles reads 'Say all together: I swear ... to reign ... until all...' (AP)
These references are significant, says Enzo Ciconte, a lecturer on organised crime at Rome’s La Sapienza University, because they were masons. “This change to ‘Ndrangheta’s initiation rite reflects how the group got involved with Masonic activity in the 1970s,” he said.
Mr Ciconte, the author of two books on ‘Ndrangheta, added that the initiation ceremony provided new members with “a powerful sense of belonging”, and helped it thrive as a global cocaine-trafficking organisation. Some of these themes recur in other crime groups’ initiation rites. Sicily’s Cosa Nostra requires pricked fingers and the images of saints to be burned, after which the newcomer declares: “Burn my flesh like the image of this saint if I betray you.”
Naples’ Camorra requires new members to pledge: “I swear on my honour to be faithful to the New Camorra Organisation... just as the NCO is faithful to me.” For their secret oath, members of Italy’s fourth Mafia group, the Puglia-based Sacra Corona Unita, must promise to put the organisation before friends and family “I swear to disown father, mother, brothers and sisters in the interests of the organisation,” they swear.
In the American Mafia, a “made man” is a fully initiated member of the Mafia – untouchable other than by another mobster, and then only after a “sit down” with the bosses. Other names for members include “man of honour” or in Italy, an “uomo d’onore”. When a crime family “opens the books” to accept new members, the candidate is reported to have to be sponsored by another member of a crime family. That sponsor vouches for their credibility, and should his apprentice become a “snitch”, he could face death.
But for all that, the promises of loyalty made during initiation rites are not always worth much. When young mobster Christopher finally met his end in the Sorpranos it was at the hand of his uncle who had made him swear loyalty to his family and friends just a few years before.
All the major Mafia groups have continued internecine killings as more high-level members become police informants.
Finally someone who knows the truth and shares it with others. You are a courageous person. Thanks for the good job.
Old 21-11-2014, 08:31 PM   #439
ksigmason

Quote:
Several billion? Are you afraid of the number seven? You are still avoiding to include everyone.
No, I didn't use a number as I don't know the exact total so I used several so it does include everyone. No, I'm not afraid of the number seven (7)...if you remember one of my former avatars was a septagon.

Quote:
Your god wants to take care of our world?
Why do you find this weird that you need to question it?

Quote:
Are freemasons helping him in his task? Is it the reason for all the secrecy?
No, that's not the reason.

Quote:
Why is you pope wearing a mitre resembling the head of a fish?
Who cares? If you're so desperate to know, send him a letter.

Quote:
Why the cross, a symbol used by the Sumerians?
As well as other cultures.

Quote:
What is enlightment? Does it make you superior?
It has nothing to do with superiority. It's about regaining consciousness and attaining atonement.

Quote:
Finally someone who knows the truth and shares it with others. You are a courageous person. Thanks for the good job.
Except he didn't put anything out that was truthful.

Old 21-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #440
ql1971

‘Ndrangheta, the Freemasonry of Crime
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/201...onry-of-crime/
ql1971 is offline   Reply With Quote