Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 06-12-2018, 05:44 AM   #1
size_of_light

Default The Venomous Idiocy of a Lot of Atheist and Conspiracy folk re: Jesus

I'm not a Christian but I reckon a lot of atheists and rabid anti-Jesus types are really just terrified that Jesus really existed, and of what they perceive as the catastrophic effects knowing this would have on their petulant, 'teenage rebellion' house of cards psyches.

Since I don't have a dog in the fight (though I think there's sufficient evidence to support the claim Jesus was a real fella, as well as the very trippy scientific conclusions from the Shroud of Turin analysis that atheists and most conspiracy folk pretend doesn't exist), that perspective has allowed me to appreciate that fear is driving most of these anti-Jesus folk.

What do you think?

Last edited by size_of_light; 06-12-2018 at 05:58 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:52 AM   #2
size_of_light

Here's one thing to lose your shit over:

https://youtu.be/ay_Db4RwZ_M
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
decim

There's a few aspects to the wide spread derision, undermining,diminishing and revision of christianity and christian based civilisation.
It serves many enemies of the west.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote