Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 21-11-2015, 05:06 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Professor of history found dead

I saw a story in the newspaper about a professor of history who was found dead aged 57...Professor Christopher Duggand

The newspapers are saying he hung himself

he was educated at Oxford and had just started a new post at the University of Reading

he has been described by collegues as: "an extraordinarily able and hard-working man, but also, in hie quiet and reserved way, cultivated, humane, witty, shrewd and a tactful and responsive friends'' and also as 'at the height of his powers as a historian' and as passionate about seeking the truth

He won prizes for his book 'Fascist Voices: An Intimate History of Mussolini's Italy'

He was also awarded the Commander of the Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity by the Italian president

He was on a research project and I just wondered if anyone knows what it was that he was researching?

Seems a strange story
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-11-2015 at 05:07 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

another history prof gone this time in a pile up on the motorway after a car was said to have stopped abruptly...

Oxford University history professor killed in M40 pile-up: Tributes to 'witty, humane scholar' Mark Whittow
By Danny Boyle
28 December 2017 • 9:18am

A leading Oxford University history professor has been killed in a multi-car crash on the M40, with colleagues paying tribute to the “warm, witty, humane scholar” and “loyal friend” with a passion for teaching.

Mark Whittow, a medieval historian and archaeologist, had been named as the next provost of Oriel College and was due to take up his new role in August.

The academic, 60, died along with a 29-year-old man from Warwickshire after a collision believed to have involved five vehicles on Saturday.

Professor Martin Conway, chairman of Oxford University’s History Faculty, said: “The entire Oxford community has been left deeply saddened by Mark’s tragic death.

“Mark was an enormous influence on history in Oxford, where his energy and commitment to teaching, research and to the sense of an intellectual community was irrepressible.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...le-uptributes/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 20-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

being an oxford university professor should come with a government health warning...

Oxford University professor found dead

A murder inquiry is under way after an Oxford University professor was found dead at a house in South Oxfordshire.
Prof Steven Rawlings' body was discovered in the village of Southmoor late on Wednesday.
A 49-year-old man arrested at the scene remains in police custody, as Jeremy Stern reports.
12 Jan 2012

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-165...sor-found-dead

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-11-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
oz93666

I find it hard to imagine there's anything fishy going on here .....

Three academics , two in history , another in physics over a five year period ..

These are not the sort of people that the NWO assassinate , if they were straying into areas they shouldn't , the university would simply not renew their contract to teach ...

Academics like these have zero impact , the public don't even know they exist.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 05:33 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I find it hard to imagine there's anything fishy going on here .....

Three academics , two in history , another in physics over a five year period ..

These are not the sort of people that the NWO assassinate , if they were straying into areas they shouldn't , the university would simply not renew their contract to teach ...

Academics like these have zero impact , the public don't even know they exist.
i'm surprised by your view there Oz

the elite most definately want to control the education system so that they may mould the perceptions of the students who pass through it

i'm going to keep an eye on this situation. Sure they are not dropping at the rate of holistic doctors who have been bumped off in their droves but if they keep dying like this then perhaps it will be time to cry foul
Old 20-11-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

History has a habit of saying, in a very quiet voice, 'hey,' and then showing you something wholly profound and exciting....

Profound and exciting in a way that completely ruinates the historic writtings down and findings out that people tell us is very real.

i can't help thinking that many people when they discover part of the jig-saw that doesn't fit the massive picture being constructed around us, they ignore it.

They know better than to stand up and shove their hand in their air and say 'hey! Look what i've found.....'

But for the some who do - well they get debunked. Or taken for a walk in a forest. Or left in a locked car somewhere.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:23 AM   #7
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

“The more you begin to investigate, what we THINK we understand, where we came from, what we think we’re doing, the more you begin to see, we’ve been lied to. We’ve been lied to by every institution." - Jordan Maxwell
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote