Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #3461
lobuk

Default Schedule of 13 Stages of Creation in the 9th Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantisocial View Post
would someone be so kind as to post up or send me the 9th wave day and night calender with the dates for each day/night. kinda has a wavy line going down it. does the 3rd day start 6 may? im sure i save it somewhere on my pc but cant find it and i know its in the thread but just spent 10 mins searching and cant locate

cheers
x
This one?

Code:
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/5782/ninthwavecalendar4ahau.jpg

Additionally....

The schedule of 13 Stages of Creation in the 9th Wave

The 3rd Day starts on the 20th May.

Detailed information of the the 13 Stages of Creation including Attributes

http://elohimchanneling.files.wordpr...nouncement.pdf

Quote:
13 Wave Cycles of The 9th Wave with starting dates and attributes
Use this chart to synchronize your personal issues with The 9th Wave

LEVEL 1- INITIATION/SEEDING
MARCH 9, 2011

Initiates (sowing the seeds) Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness.

LEVEL 2- GERMINATION/ REACTION
MARCH 27, 2011

Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION/SPROUTING
APRIL 14, 2011

Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves.
New points of view override old ones.

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION/REACTION
MAY 2, 2011

Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences.

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
MAY 20, 2011

Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW
JUNE 7, 2011

Cycle six is another period of dark and the seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top.
Failed systems are washed away, usually by force.

LEVEL 7- REVELATION/PROLIFERATION
JUNE 25, 2011

Cycle seven is a period of light wherein the plant’s life good profess is made for it to develop into a strong tree.
New points of view and ways of doing things take dominance.

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION/HARMONIZE
JULY 13, 2011

Harmonizes Cycle eight is a period of dark and brings the application of new procedures.
The plant multiplies its leaves and root system abundantly.
In human evolution it has been a time of rebuilding and healing.

LEVEL 9- BUDDING
JULY 31, 2011

Creates forward movement (Budding) Cycle nine is the brightest period of light (Christ Consciousness)

LEVEL 10- DESTRUCTION/TRANSCEND CHALLENGES
AUGUST 18. 2011

Challenge (main leaves fall off) Cycle ten is the darkest period of dark and in the plant’s life it is the growth of the bud.
In your life it was puberty.
This has been a time of great physical hardships or major conflict.

LEVEL 11- CLARITY/FLOWERING -
SEPTEMBER 5, 2011

Creates clarity (Flowering) Cycle eleven is an enlightenment period of light and this brought the flower in a plant’ life.
Many of us are meeting our galactic neighbors.

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING
SEPTEMBER 23, 2011

Creates understanding (Wilting of flower) Cycle twelve is the last period of dark. In the plant’s life the flower wiltsand dies, setting the stage for the fruit development or of seedpods that will dry. This is what happened to the Maya civilization right on queue.
Throughout human history there have been conflicts and revolts during this period.

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
OCTOBER 11, 2011

The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

OCTOBER 28, 2011 :
End of The Mayan Calendar
End of the 9TH Wave
End of Time
End of Third Dimension on Earth
BEGINNING OF THE NEW REALITY, The New Eden
BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD
BEGINNING OF 5TH DIMENSION REALITY
(With special thanks to Sean Alan Caulfield)

Last edited by lobuk; 12-05-2011 at 12:09 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #3462
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I watched that lastnight, great little monologue from yours truely!!

Gonna watch that interview that she refers to in it aswell, called "one mind" - might be worth posting if it's any good
Yeah she is great Lilou.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #3463
lobuk

Default 9th WAVE - THE REPUBLIC MOVEMENT IN THE USA

9th WAVE - THE REPUBLIC MOVEMENT IN THE USA - 12th May 2011

Quote:
Lots of people aroung the world realize there is something major that is wrong with the way things are. People everywhere see the corruption in high places, the injustice and the downright insanity. Many have moved to restore, re-establish and re-seat the original republic for the united States. It reveals, as I see it, a glaring weakness.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFQfC3VFo
Old 12-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #3464
mariantisocial

Quote:
If you have facebook, grab me on their and I think I have the picture you're looking for in my pictures section

my page is: http://www.facebook.com/joopo1
thanks NWE, is that your personal page? nice quotes
x
mariantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #3465
mariantisocial

thanks lobuk, thats the one...bookmarking page right now, since i dont know what day it is most of the time, remembering which night, phase etc im in is proving impossible (mind you i did print the bugger off no idea where i stashed it lol!)

x
Old 12-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #3466
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
thanks NWE, is that your personal page? nice quotes
x
Well yeh I guess I do use it for personal stuff aswell, but now I'm using it as an extension of my youtube page

Loving the Goddess-esque pictures in your profile photo's section x
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #3467
mariantisocial

Quote:
Well yeh I guess I do use it for personal stuff aswell, but now I'm using it as an extension of my youtube page

Loving the Goddess-esque pictures in your profile photo's section x
i have the willow the wisp cast (evil edna and the moog) in my profile pics so maybe it aint me!?! but thanks anyway!

Last edited by mariantisocial; 12-05-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #3468
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
i have the willow the wisp cast (evil edna and the moog) in my profile pics so maybe it aint me!?! but thanks anyway!
haha! oh right, I assumed you added me and I got a request off someone I thought was you lol! That'll teach me
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #3469
mariantisocial

Quote:
haha! oh right, I assumed you added me and I got a request off someone I thought was you lol! That'll teach me
added
x
Old 12-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #3470
neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, there will be an answer, let it be! " John Lennon"
I am
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #3471
neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Its a long article this but i am sure some will find it an interesting read.
Lobuk i waited for article like this for along time now... thanks....a...loot..

Feeling great now...
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #3472
lobuk

Quote:
thanks lobuk, thats the one...bookmarking page right now, since i dont know what day it is most of the time, remembering which night, phase etc im in is proving impossible (mind you i did print the bugger off no idea where i stashed it lol!)

x
I know what you mean LoL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral View Post
Lobuk i waited for article like this for along time now... thanks....a...loot..

Feeling great now...
Great stuff, Glad you liked it. I liked it too.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #3473
lobuk

Default Tami Close - Come Home - 12th May 2011

Tami Close - Come Home - 12th May 2011

Quote:
http://www.tamiclose.com. Everything is an invitation to come home, and when we can view things in this way, we will look at everything as it is. Everything is of the same coin with so-called opposites. When you hold on to a concept, you empower its opposite, which is doubt. Belief and doubt live together as two sides of the same coin. Thus, that which we truly are as life force will bring balance in each moment. Yin and yang exist as one. Positive and negative exist as one. Up and down exist as one. This said, neutrality is unconditional love, and will only see it all as one, as this. Even emotion is neutral as no one owns the emotion..the emotion simply is!

If the last breath was taken in this physical body, I'm at home...as no-thing and every-thing simultaneously...pure balance of unconditional love as the ONE!

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtl9PQABDZE
Old 13-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #3474
lobuk

Default 9th WAVE - JUST WHO IS IN CONTROL?

Ron Van Dyke - 9th WAVE - JUST WHO IS IN CONTROL? - 13th May 2011

Quote:
As we witness the things that are happening in our world, it is easy to see that things seem to be out of control. Dark forces seem to be at work creating their version of a New World Order. Are they really the ones that are in control? Or, is there a higher plan being worked out - a Hidden Hand with a higher purpose? Just who, or what, is in control?

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iqZ86ALv8
Old 13-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #3475
lobuk

Default Lilou Mace - Energy transmission from a Vortex

Lilou Mace Energy transmission from a Vortex to YOU!!!!! - from Cathedral Rock, AZ - 12th May 2011

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zn9A8YdPTA
Old 13-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #3476
lobuk

Default Mayan Tzolkin - 1 Road (Eb)

Mayan Tzolkin - 1 Road (Eb)

http://mayanmajix.com/1mma_5_13_11.html

Quote:
May 13 , 2011

1 - Road (EB)

Night 2 of the Universal Cycle - view detailed chart or view 9 Step Creation Cycles Chart for general info.

Tzolkin Trecena Notes – 1 Road (Eb)
Day 92 of the 260 Day Tzolkin
Gregorian Date: May 13, 2011
Year Bearer: 12 Eb

Trecenas are thirteen-day periods in the Tzolkin. Each Trecena starts with the Number 1, but with a different Day Glyph. As a wave of the Thirteen Heavens, the underlying energy is governed by the First Day Glyph of the Trecena and influences all thirteen successive Day Glyphs. Being aware of the predominant energy of the First Day of the Trecena, we can align our intentions with that energy and allow our goals to manifest.

This Trecena starts with 1 Eb (Road/Grass) Abundance, Growth, Harvest, Vital Energy, Conductor of Destiny, Spiral Ladder of Life.

Road energy symbolizes the vital dew of heaven
Blood lightning that connects our physical being to our spiritual being.
When you are climbing the pyramid of true destiny,
You’ll feel this energy of connection in your heart.

To the Ancient Maya, Eb energy symbolized the ladder that God made to descend from heaven to earth. The Maya called the energy connecting every living being to heaven “Itz” or “dew from heaven.” Climbing this ladder (symbolized by a pyramid) through the Thirteen Underworlds to Heaven was the spiritual path that all must travel. Thus Eb energy became known as the “Road of Life”.

© 2006 Judith Ann Griffith

Road energy symbolizes the vital dew of heaven Blood lightning that connects our physical being to our spiritual being. When you are climbing the pyramid of true destiny, You’ll feel this energy of connection in your heart.

“This is the best day to begin any type of business or negotiation or to sign a contract. It is an auspicious day to begin a trip, whether long or short. It is a very good day for communication, especially from abroad, and for receiving news about loved ones who live elsewhere.” Carlos Barrios,The Book of Destiny.

Another representation of the Trecena is that of a creative wave beginning at 1 and ending at 13, with the numbers 6, 7 and 8 representing the crest of the wave. The crest could be interpreted as a strong influential energy, although the underlying influence on the Trecena would still rest in the beginning. This Trecena crests on 6 Caban (Earth), synchronizing our heart with Earth’s natural rhythms; 7 Etznab ( Flint ), the reflection – the choices we make; 8 Cauac (Storm), activation – purification – gathering energies within. As we move through these accelerated times, logic cannot keep up with the multitude and speed of changes. It is important not only to stay grounded but also to listen to your heart and let your intuition guide you on your journey. Your true destiny is designed to be revealed when you follow your heart.

As we journey through each day of this Trecena:

Utilize the energy of Eb to open your heart and allow intuition to guide your choices while climbing the Spiral Ladder of Life.

In Lak’ech (I am another you),
William and Viola
www.tzolkincalendar.com
©2007 William and Viola Welsch

Last edited by lobuk; 13-05-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: error fix
Old 13-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #3477
lobuk

Default Horoscope for the Week of May 13, 2011

Horoscope for the Week of May 13, 2011

http://mayanmajix.com/art4752.html

Quote:
by Michael O'Connor
sunstarastrology.com

Tip of the Week:

The world is changing quickly now. Yet we remain is the cleaning and clearing stages of this global renovation process. Mother Nature is lending more of a hand than usual. Unfortunately, when she participates the results are often very messy and there are usually casualties as well. The broad strokes of her broom sweeps and heaves of adjustment are a reminder of how powerful she truly is. Yet, we too with our many inventions and technologies to both cope with the powers of nature and to perpetuate a better life contribute to the need for better solutions. As much as the cravings for more technology grow to match our escalating demands, the more we are pressured to comply. This is the catch 22. We want technology to make us free yet it has the effect of enslaving us to maintain it. While there are many good solutions, human nature is such that private ambitions have a way of perpetuating problems due to the profitability of doing so. Yes, when you are in the business of solving problems, you may also see the advantage of being in business to create them. This tricky state of affairs has emerged to create the great complexity of our times. The solutions are there, yet the very people who are meant by society to lead the charge to solve them are influenced to perpetuate them and conceal the reasons why. This amounts to a grand conspiracy and thus our world is riddled with theories and distrust. The double speak of many of our leaders fool many but not all. The aggressive march for a greater democracy and a lethal resistance is the consequent reaction. These summarize core challenges of the Aquarian Age.

Aries (Mar 21 – Apr 20)
Establishing a more solid base is on your mind. The challenge includes overcoming an imbalance between ambition and actual energy levels and/or other resources in general. While you feel able you may also feel uncertain of what you really want. All this will change this week as your resolve takes a more certain turn. The bar of your desire levels raised, your ambitions will be supported.

Taurus (Apr 20 – May 21)
You have entered new territory somehow. You are in the mood to try new approaches. A plan that has been brewing in your mind will finally get a chance to be realized. The time to take key initiatives has arrived. The momentum will rise steadily over the next few weeks and you will soon be taking some big risks. To succeed however, you may have to align your powers with those of others.

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 21)
The time has come to retreat for a while. You may feel escapist. Yet, you also are feeling waves of love desire. Your mood is revolutionary and your focus is sharp. Yet you remain open to new possibilities. Curiosity is also brimming. You will settle into a more concentrated mode this week. Tending to your home and family may prove to be your only concern for the next while.

Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 22)
Big changes continue to sweep through your world. Perhaps you suddenly are in the spotlight. Whether it is the kind of attention you want is another question. Either way, you are shaking the world and it is shaking back. You must contend with some major power players and or circumstances and this trend will continue for some time. Acknowledge fears then face them to win!

Leo (Jul 22 – Aug 23)
If you want attention, now is your big chance to get it. Favours requested and rewards earned will be acknowledged and granted. Gathering tools and resources is on your mind. Giving and/or receiving instruction of some kind is likely. You are gearing up to take some calculated risks to increase your over all revenue. Match your desire with skill development and better service to succeed!

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22)
Your mood is philosophical and deep. Yet, practicality remains a top priority. You are willing to push extra hard for what you want. Cultural interests and perhaps some travel and adventure is in the mix. Your overall power levels are probably on the rise yet so too is your scope of responsibility. You are covering a lot of ground and this trend will continue so get used to it.

Libra (Sep 22 – Oct 22)
Who has what you want and need? Drawing upon the resources of others feels extra important. You may be on the verge of some long awaited returns. Financial interests and plans are on your mind. You want to discuss terms yet you will also pay close attention to the details and do some research to verify the facts. Meanwhile you feel called to take on new challenges.

Scorpio (Oct 22 – Nov 21)
Establishing new relationship foundations is keeping you busy. These will be of both the personal and professional kind. This will soon lead to a measurable increase in your popularity ad confidence levels. Yet, you should be willing to put in the extra efforts now. Changes in your lifestyle are part of the plot. The more you are willing to entertain new perspectives the better.

Sagittarius (Nov 21 – Dec 21)
You desire to establish healthier and more reliable lifestyle patterns. You will make any extra efforts you can. Be willing to give big to the situation. This includes new knowledge and probably some innovation. Taking an honest look at yourself and your situation to decipher if behaviour patterns, beliefs, attitudes or habitual perceptions are blocking your vision will accelerate your success.

Capricorn (Dec 21 – Jan 19)
The crest of a creative wave is rising to a peak. This trend will continue this week. Cleaning and clearing dead wood, junk and negativity of any kind and replacing these with something new and better is on your mind. You would like to feel more natural, closer to nature, in the flow. These principles will guide your focus. An aggressive push may not be as refined as your goals.

Aquarius (Jan 19 – Feb 19)
A busy time close to home includes many errands and social encounters. A wide array of thoughts, perceptions and people are stimulating your mind. Yet, you are being called to bigger things. Expanding your scope and vision to embrace a wider reality is lingering. This includes both gathering and giving wisdom, inspiration and faith. Thus the challenge is to remain positive and strong.

Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20)
Mixing adventure with practicality is a current theme. Your thoughts are swinging from the details to more philosophical perspectives. Your ambition levels are likely high yet your energy levels may not be quite so. With emerging levels of responsibility to contend with, you may feel challenged to persevere. Deciphering a realistic strategy, so you can worker smarter and not harder, is a main goal.

Would you like to receive my Free New Moon Newsletter?
Just send e-mail to [email protected]

Thank you,

Michael O'Connor
http://www.sunstarastrology.com
free New Moon Newsletter
[email protected]
*Affirmation*Inspiration*Vision* Strategy*
Old 13-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #3478
lobuk

Default Full Moon in Scorpio “Phoenix Bird Rising”

Full Moon in Scorpio “Phoenix Bird Rising”

http://mayanmajix.com/art4751.html

Quote:
by Linda Ann Miller

http://www.celestialtempo.com/may-transits.php

http://www.facebook.com/home.php

Please 'Friend' Celestial Tempo on FaceBook for daily updates!

On Tuesday, May 17th, a Full Moon in Scorpio will form at 5:08 am MDT. Full moons bring increase and culmination and also the opportunity to release aspects of things not working for us. We may feel the full moon energies up to three days before and after the actual event noticing a feeling of increased “fullness” as our emotions and body weight increase.

The Scorpio energy of this Full Moon beckons the call to the deeper aspects of opening the soul to closer connection with Spirit. Close relationship themes are once again targeted in an effort to teach us new ways of releasing old useless ways of relating, establishing new avenues of freedom within relationships and still maintaining balance. This is the time of the new man and the new woman and finding solutions to equalize the Divine Feminine and the Masculine are ever on our work desk, whether in personal relationships, organizations or global governments.

We are reminded of this while Saturn is currently Retrograde in Libra, (the sign of balance and relationship) and Venus, only late last year, ‘worked us over’ by also going Retrograde in Libra. The current Uranus in Aries transit is providing us the fire to allow our true selves to shine, but this takes courage and ‘work’ as we re-teach others about whom we really are. While we are all ‘rebirthing’ into our new authentic selves, those that have known us are often bewildered that we have ‘changed so much’. The question now is “How can we get along side-by-side if we aren’t who we used to be?” Appropriating solutions must be based on higher principles of understanding and allowing differences. Meeting midway to relate effectively with compassion wins the reward.
The Sabian Symbol for this Full Moon is 27 degrees Scorpio, “A Military Band Marches Noisily on Through the City Streets”. (Lynda Hill, 360 Degrees of Wisdom). There is occasionally a need to make a show for society to remind us of our own or our countries achievements. Sometimes there is a perceived need to astonish others about our true existence, but the manner in which we go about it must be in alignment with our ultimate goal. Do we wish to be overly pompous and elicit ego strength and pride, or do we desire to make music to rouse people from complacency and celebrate lessons learned from past battles?

Scorpio’s enigmatic energy of this Full Moon can help us analyze ‘what went wrong’ in the past and seek avenues of healing independently or with therapeutic help. Through this transition, we can experience emotional transformation and understand the plights of others who have also been through the deep processes of death and rebirth. This is the time of the Phoenix Bird rising from its ashes. Scorpio energy experiences this phenomenon again and again until it realizes the value of the healing flames. Recognizing the depths by going deep within allows the truth to surface in a positive light. We are all the same, but different…or in other words, ‘We are One, but Multifaceted’.

Author's Bio

About Ms. Miller
Having an inquisitive mind at a young age about the stars and planets, Linda Miller has always been on a cavernous search to find the underlying meaning of the sky and the world around her. In later life, when she found the time to devote to these studies, she found that she was also able to build on her considerable psychic abilities that had been ‘pushing her edges’ since youth.

No longer able to deny the premonitions, dreams, and the ability to understand people’s plights for many years, she decided to hone her skills and began doing professional readings. She brings a background of 25 years of concentrated study in metaphysics, numerology, astrology, psychic phenomena, mediumship, channeling, and energy healing. She also has considerable artistic talent, having served a career in creating and selling her artwork and jewelry for many years.

Linda works as an astrologer, numerologist and psychic channel in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

http://www.celestialtempo.com

Please join me on Celestial Tempo's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php
Old 13-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #3479
lobuk

Default Lilou Mace - Balance between Male & Female energy

Lilou Mace - Balance between Male & Female energy: How & why ? - Paul Lawrence Curtis - 13th May 2011

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XezhS-WWJY
Old 13-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #3480
lobuk

Default Prenatal care for the Birth of a New World 2011

New World Birth - Prenatal care for the Birth of a New World Age 2011-05-13

Quote:
This segment discusses the One Road Tzolkin period of thirteen days. It also looks at the astrological and Human Design transits for that same period. The final part of this segment discusses the "Third Day" stage Univesal cycle of the Mayan Tun calendar, from May 20th to June 6th 2011..

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfoHU-CxiPA