Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 01-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #3241
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Like i said, if you now think its all BS then thats fine. Everyone has the right to their own views.
i didn't say it was BS, im simply asking questions. so now we're not allowed to question? so its undying loyalty or you're out? sounds like religion to me.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #3242
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
i didn't say it was BS, im simply asking questions. so now we're not allowed to question? so its undying loyalty or you're out? sounds like religion to me.
I have answered your questions perfectly clear. Read my posts properly. I am not repeating the same things over and over. You have chosen to complete ignore what i have said for reasons only known to yourself.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #3243
lobuk

Default Nancy Joy - Filtering Consciousness

Nancy Joy - Filtering Consciousness... How do I know what to believe - 1st May 2011

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO007dpe2Ro
Quote:
A client asked me during a recent session how he could know what is true. There is as much mis-information as there is valid sharing going around the net these days that it has become over whelming and it is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate through. He asked me how I knew what is true, what it is safe to believe.
I answered, "I just know in my heart what feels right and until that shifts, it is my point of truth in the moment. I don't, however, become fundamental and attach myself to a particular piece of information or belief most of the time. Your heart doesn't always lead you on the easiest path but it does always lead you on the path that is best for your healing and growth. If you are confused and frustrated, know that your ego is probably trying to maintain control as you begin to break through to new realities. For example, when I first discovered years ago that much of our belief systems are based on mind patterns created to control us and keep us from our potential and power, I was shocked. I didn't want to go deeply into that journey but my heart pushed me forward. "What are you afraid of it asked? Knowledge always replaces fear."
In some ways I have discovered that it almost doesn't matter what craziness of mental constructs are whizzing around me. It affects me only to the extent that they create feelings to move through and greater depth to explore. I use them to grow, not the other way around. They do not use me to control. That is my point of consciousness.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #3244
lobuk

New World Birth - Prenatal care for the Birth of a New World Age 2011-04-30

Quote:
Prenatal care for the Birth of a New World Age 010. This segment discusses the One Storm Tzolkin period of thirteen days. It also looks at the astrological and Human Design transits for that same period. The final part of this segment discusses the "Second Night" stage Univesal cycle of the Mayan Tun calendar, from May 2nd to May 19th 2011. Included is information related to working with the multi-dimensional teachings of Barbara Hand Clow
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkDKSoEZhw8
Old 01-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #3245
ambler1980

Quote:
I have answered your questions perfectly clear. Read my posts properly. I am not repeating the same things over and over. You have chosen to complete ignore what i have said for reasons only known to yourself.
you didn't answer. you merely listed some events, and left out how they're connected to the dissolution of slavery. but forget about it. maybe someone else can answer.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-05-2011 at 08:04 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #3246
lobuk

Quote:
you didn't answer. you merely listed some events, and left out how they're connected to the dissolution of slavery. but forget about it. maybe someone else can answer.
First of all you said we were half way though the 9th Wave which is complete and utter nonsense and an exageration on your behalf. We are nowhere near half way through. We are not even a quarter way through.

You then asked about specific events such as money and debt. Nobody knows how the 9th Wave is going to play out. It hasnt happened yet. We have only just started it and as i have said over and over and now again, in all previous cycles, the significant stages where at the start and then the 5th Day and 5th Night and then finally the 7th Day.

Who knows what will happen during the forthcoming stages on this 9th Wave. They havent happened yet. We will have to wait and see what pans out if anything does. Maybe nothing will happen.

Its still early stages yet.

Quote:
We are nowhere near half way through the 9th Wave. We are only at the end of the 2nd Day. We are just 54 Days into the 234 Day Cycle which is less than a quarter of the way through it.

There are still 10 Stages of 18 Day periods to go yet as regards.

2nd Night, 3rd Day, 3rd Night, 4th Day, 4th Night, 5th Day, 5th Night, 6th Day, 6th Night and 7th Day.

In all the previous cycles, big things occurred at the start of the Cycle and then at the 5th Day and 5th Night periods.

This Universal Wave has already followed the same pattern as all the previous Cycles and Unity Consciousness is steadily accelerating at every forthcoming stage. It is happening as we speak.

The 9th Wave has only just started and the amount that has already happened in such a short period of time is astonishing.

The massive energy changes are having an effect on everything including us and it is no wonder that people are feeling deflected and impatient.

If this 9th Wave continues to follow the same pattern as all the previous Cycles, then it is clear that we aint seen anything yet compared to what may occur in the later stages.
Quote:
Your just being daft now. Dont take your bad mood out on other people.

You know how these Cycles work and with all the previous cycles, the main change always comes at the start i.e 1st Day and then the 5th Day and 5th Night and then in the 7th and Final Day.

The 1st Day kicked off with an X-Class Flare, mega earthquake, mega tsunami and Nuclear disaster amongst lots of other things and there have been massive energy changes in the 1st Night and 2nd Day.

We are only at the end of the 2nd Day and there are loads of stages left yet.

If you have decided that this is all a crock of shit, then fine. That is your choice but please dont derail the thread for the other people whom are still interested in it.

Last edited by lobuk; 01-05-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #3247
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Default changes in terms of money...

I think maybe this royal wedding got people thinking more about money and making them more conscious of the control of it which may lead to some changes soon enough. Sure we're debt slaves but this type of monetary system has been with us for hundreds of years, so I don't think it'll be corrected over night. But I think also you got to ponder the idea of changes happening on a different layer of reality than what we can percieve at our level. For example changes being the seeds being planted in peoples minds that will eventually sprout into change that will be obvious for all to see collectively eventually.

Hey it also looks like some other poster on the forum has been noticing alot of changes that have happened in a short amount of time of late, they started a thread about it:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=167735
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #3248
ambler1980

Quote:
First of all you said we were half way though the 9th Wave which is complete and utter nonsense and an exageration on your behalf. We are nowhere near half way through. We are not even a quarter way through.
an error on my part which you already corrected on the last page, not sure why you're repeating it...and i dont see what it has to do with my question.

Quote:
You then asked about specific events such as money and debt. Nobody knows how the 9th Wave is going to play out. It hasnt happened yet. We have only just started it and as i have said over and over and now again, in all previous cycles, the significant stages where at the start and then the 5th Day and 5th Night and then finally the 7th Day.

Who knows what will happen during the forthcoming stages on this 9th Wave. They havent happened yet. We will have to wait and see what pans out if anything does. Maybe nothing will happen.

Its still early stages yet.
so you dont know. thats all you had to say.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-05-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #3249
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I think maybe this royal wedding got people thinking more about money and making them more conscious of the control of it which may lead to some changes soon enough. Sure we're debt slaves but this type of monetary system has been with us for hundreds of years, so I don't think it'll be corrected over night. But I think also you got to ponder the idea of changes happening on a different layer of reality than what we can percieve at our level. For example changes being the seeds being planted in peoples minds that will eventually sprout into change that will be obvious for all to see collectively eventually.

Hey it also looks like some other poster on the forum has been noticing alot of changes that have happened in a short amount of time of late, they started a thread about it:

possibly...

my issue is the span of time in the 9th wave...if things happened in certain cycles before, and this cycle being so short, seems there needs to be many more changes than are happening now in order for things to be radically different.

the broader issue i posed on the last page, which is unity consciousness/conscious co-creation not seeming to be in effect, even in these early stages. it seemed to spark with the egypt thing, but nothing seems to have come out of it. what seems to be missing is the tipping point...its like trying to knit a sweater in a hurricane...the force of the system is so powerful, that all this waking up isn't enough to stop it (if no one does anything) and something MUCH broader needs to happen, say, a solar flare that knocks out all electricity on the planet.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-05-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #3250
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post

Yep hope so. One thing for sure is that what the MSM broadcast on the TV did not respresent the whole country. For instance, i did not see a single party or flag on anyones house or car here. A few years ago they would have been everywhere.

We are only 54 Days into the 9th Wave and there are still 180 Days to go and when you look at the amount of stuff that has happened since March it is truly astonishing. If things carry on like this and even accelerating even further as the 9th Wave progresses, then there are going to be some truly amazing times in the not too distant future.

Last edited by lobuk; 01-05-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #3251
lobuk

Quote:
so you dont know. thats all you had to say.
Nobody knows what and when exact things might happen except maybe Consciousness itself. It was a stupid question.

All we can go off is the pattern of previous cycles which is exactly what i said to you twice.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #3252
ambler1980

Quote:
Nobody knows what and when exact things might happen except maybe Consciousness itself. It was a stupid question.

All we can go off is the pattern of previous cycles which is exactly what i said to you twice.
now you're just being an asshole. there are no stupid questions...i take that back...there are stupid questions, but only to those afraid of the answers.

silly me...how dare i question your 9th wave religion. sorry for that.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-05-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #3253
lobuk

Quote:
now you're just being an asshole. there are no stupid questions...i take that back...there are stupid questions, but only to those afraid of the answers.

silly me...how dare i question your 9th wave religion. sorry for that.
You have been purposely being an asshole since that first post and you are still being an asshole.

Removed you from my friendslist and will not reply to you anymore until you start being more respectful and stop taking your mood swings out on others.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #3254
ambler1980

Quote:
You have been purposely being an asshole since that first post and you are still being an asshole.

Removed you from my friendslist and will not reply to you anymore until you start being more respectful and stop taking your mood swings out on others.
like i said, it was a simple question, containing nothing malicious...you chose to read it as challenging your 9th wave religion, got angry, and retaliated...in the process becoming an asshole yourself...it was a stupid question? what awake, conscious co-creator would say that?
Old 01-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #3255
marisabia

Just wanted to say that the saying that "there is no such thing as a stupid question" is complete bs , I should know I have a step-son that's 12 years old that is the king of those, he LIKES to play dumb.

At the same time, i don't think Ambler's question was stupid. although I do think it might be wise to stop and just meditate on your thoughts for your answers may lie within
Anyways please don't kill the messenger. I' very sensitive, and in any case I hope Ambler that you find the answers that you are looking for.

Peace
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #3256
lobuk

Smile The Evolution of Consciousness Review - Part 1

With tomorrow being the start of the 2nd Night, i thought it might be a good time to post the Reviews again especially for any newcomers so without further ado.

The 9th Universal Underworld of The Evolution of Consciousness Review - Part 1

.................................................. .....................

This excellent Ian Xel Lungold seminar is a must watch as he explains everything in great detail.

Ian Xel Lungold - Mayan Calendar Comes North - 1 of 16

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyZFbkvJjw
To watch full series, here is the Playlist -

.................................................. ......................

Another great Ian Lungold seminar

Ian Lungold-The Evolution Continues Pt 1

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9LQihokzc4
No playlist for this one but the next parts are easy to find on the right hand side of the You Tube page.

.................................................. ......................

Carl Calleman Interviews

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KSC22ekd0
Part 2

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNAtTdkEVU
Part 3

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k
Part 4

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPNPwtN3cM
Part 5

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k
March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-PEiw1dVg
Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKQA_6uMYQ
Part 2

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzDFP-Y2EA
Part 3

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvGex5xzZo
Part 4

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SREDeZJnE
.................................................. ........................

Barbara Hand Clow - 9th Underworld Cycle of the Mayan Calendar - March 31, 2011

Download from here - http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110331.php

Direct Link - http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...331-bhclow.mp3

.................................................. ........................

The Timeline of The Evolution of Consciousness

Quote:

Old 01-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #3257
lobuk

Smile The Evolution of Consciousness Review - Part 2

The 9th Universal Underworld of The Evolution of Consciousness Review - Part 2

Why the Creation Cycles do not end December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...tioncycles.htm

Quote:
Over the decades much discussion has focussed on finding the exact correlation between the Mayan Long Count and the Gregorian calendar. Most researchers in the field have now come to agree that the so-called GMT correlation, placing the beginning of the Long Count 4 Ahau 8 Cumku on the Julian day 584 283, August 11, 3114 BC, is correct. This means by consequence that it will end on December 21, 2012 and most students of the calendar of the Maya, such as Jose Arguelles, John Jenkins and Terence McKenna, have endorsed this date as the end of the current cycle.

I do not dispute that the GMT correlation for the Long Count with the Gregorian calendar is the correct one. And clearly, the Long Count is an approximately (within a year or so) correct reflection of the divine process of creation. There are however strong reasons to believe that the Mayan Long Count itself does not exactly reflect the shifting energies of the divine creation cycles that we today are interested in. What in this regard is most compelling is that the exact Long Count beginning date ultimately is calibrated based on the date of solar zenith in Izapa, which occurs on August 12. (Izapa is the ancient Mayan site in southern Mexico where the Long Count was first devised.)

This solar zenith day was since long, long before the Long Count was implemented, considered as the day of the year when “time began” and considered as a holy date in the location of Izapa. There is thus every reason to believe that the solar zenith was the reason the initial day in the Long Count, 4 Ahau 8 Cumku, was set on this day, although obviously the date of solar zenith in Izapa has nothing to do with the real beginning of the corresponding divine creation cycle. (Not to use the solar zenith date as the beginning of the Long Count would have been considered as heresy. We may make the comparison with the date of Christmas, which was taken from old solstice celebrations, and has not been changed, despite the fact that few, if any, believes that Jesus was born then).

That the end date of the Long Count falls on December 21, 2012 is thus just a necessary logical consequence of the beginning date chosen by the Izapans and not something that the Maya had intentionally targeted. The creation cycles described by the Maya, including the tzolkin, are fundamentally of a spiritual, non-astronomical, nature. Thus, any theory that implies that the Mayan Long Count would have been designed to reflect astronomical phenomena, be it the precession of the earth or a solar zenith, is a warning signal that its originator is off the mark. It should be obvious that if the Mayan calendar is a prophetic calendar describing cosmic energy cycles of a universal nature then the particular date at which the sun was in zenith in the particular location of Izapa is totally irrelevant for us who live today and must be considered as nothing but a result of a tradition too strong to be changed.

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count so that the tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years after the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count.

The issue of the exact correlation between the creation cycles and physical time may not have been as critical in the age of the Maya as it is to us, since creation is currently operating at a 400 times higher frequency. A discrepancy of a year or so may have meant less earlier than it does to us who live today. If we make a mistake of 420 days in calibrating the end date of the creation cycles we will be totally out of phase with the rapidly evolving Galactic Creation Cycle where the Yin/Yang dualities in the cosmos are switched off and on every 360 days. These energy changes are what a spiritual calendar should reflect if it is to serve humanity in its current phase of evolution.

It should be said also that those who propose December 21, 2012 as an end date, such as Terence McKenna and John Jenkins, are basing their entire interpretations of the Mayan calendar on this particular date of ending, as if this was what the entire calendar was about. I feel however that what is most important for us to know today is the processes leading up to the completion of creation and the attainment of Cosmic Consciousness. This process is driven forward by the roller-coaster-like Galactic Creation Cycle, and for those seeking to understand this process and its many manifestations an exact calibration of this cycle is imperative. This is now available in calendar form.

.................................................. ....................

Carl Calleman - An explanatory note regarding February 11, 2011 and March 9, 2011

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...atory_note.htm

Quote:
Dear Friends,
I have got so many emails from people asking about February 11, 2011 versus March 9, 2011 that I feel it is necessary to write a special note about this particular issue, where I am largely responsible for the confusion myself. The question is: What is the beginning date of the Ninth wave? To address this I need to backtrack somewhat.

When I started my independent work on the Mayan calendar late in 1993 I already suggested two things that seemed controversial and unorthodox: One was the proposal that there were not only one, but nine waves, (underworlds, supports, levels of evolution, long calendars) of different frequencies of different durations that were creating the universe. A second was the proposal that the end date of the True Long Count is October 28, 2011. Naturally both of those assumptions came under attack by various people who had concocted suggestions as to what would happen on December 21, 2012, without foundation in Mayan texts. I however argued that the use of the Mayan calendar had undergone significant changes over the ages and the only criterion we could apply when it came to finding its true form would be that this actually would explain evolution in all of its aspects and would be useful for making predictions.If it was not reasonable useful for this why take an interest in the Mayan calendar to begin with? Such a criterion of rationality would have to be applied also to the Universal Underworld, which however at the time seemed to be far into the future and thus not completely clear to me.

Regarding the beginning of the ninth wave I thus wrote in my first book in English Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time: The Mayan Calendar (Garev 2001): "The short Universal Cycle of 2011, probably totaling 13 x 18 = 234 days, but possibly 260 days..." leaving an opening to the orthodox answer that it would just be another traditional tzolkin count starting February 11, 2011 (which has the added appeal of being an amazing palindrome date (11.02.2011 in international notation)). This quote reflected a vacillation or uncertainty on my own part not certain whether I could introduce a third unorthodoxy such as the return of the nine day count. Before taking such a step I wanted to feel a little more secure that my overall model of nine levels all completing on October 28, 2011 was true (that is to say accurately described the evolution of consciousness and the emerging paradigm shifts). In the Mayan calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (Bear and Co 2004) I place more emphasis on the final 260 day tzolkin round as the duration of the ninth wave (and so did, I think, always Ian Lungold who did so much to spread my work). Nonetheless, also in this book I wrote ("or possibly, if it is one twentieth of the Galactic Underworld, 234 days; I cannot tell yet," page 216). The point here is that there is nothing that has changed, but rather a vacillation on my own part that has now come to an end. In the early nineties, when these notions were first developed, I had a much less certain view of how the Mayan calendar was going to evolve.

February 11, 2011 (1 Imix) thus remains the beginning of a tzolkin round and may for this reason be a cause for celebration for anyone following the traditional Mayan calendar. It is only that on my own part I tend to think that the experience of its inherent rhythm will be broken up by the ninth wave starting March 9, 2011, in which days and nights are each 18 = 9+9 days long. The tzolkin I believe will remain an undercurrent of energies whose power will however come to be superseded by a 18 = 9 + 9 day rhythm. It was Robert Gunn who through a manuscript he had sent me prompted me to lean over to these 234 days as the duration of the Ninth Wave. But generally, you might say that the fact that the two earlier mentioned unorthodoxies have now been verified, or at least given tremendous additional support, gives me the confidence to place the emphasis on the March 9 date as the beginning date of the Ninth wave. What I am referring to here is partly the support from the Tortuguero monument, which in no ambiguous terms states (http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...0_monument.htm) that indeed we are up for the simultaneous manifestation of nine waves (and not just one Long Count) and partly the verification of the October 28, 2011 date through my predictions about the Fifth night of the Galactic Underworld in the Mayan calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness. To the latter should be added the arguments that are presented in my interview in three parts on YouTube with Mayanist Mark van Stone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu-SWJILQU) that December 21, 2012 cannot be the end date of the true Long Count (it is the end date of the Izapan Long Count, which is another matter) and that the ancient Maya who developed this calendar system were not at all interested in solstices (which is more of a thing for the currently dominating northern cultures of our planet).

If you ask me today I would then say that February 11, 2011 is the beginning (1 Imix) of a new tzolkin round of 260 days, but that March 9, 2011 is the beginning of the 234 day long ninth wave or the Universal Underworld. Naturally, some may react to my earlier vacillation with surprise, but the fact is that an explanation to the Mayan calendar is not cut in stone anywhere. Even the Tortuguero monument can only be made sense of with a background of all cosmic evolution in its entirety and when I started my work this monument was not even known. You also have to see such a monument in the right perspective and use your critical faculties in trying to make sense of such an archaic text.

To uncritically just take over a date or concept from the ancient Maya without further verification is much like saying that something is true just because it is written in the Bible. Clearly ancient peoples did see a lot of things we mostly are not able to see and so they may guide us, but in terms of overall factual knowledge the modern world is vastly ahead of the ancient world. Despite this knowledge basis whatever view we endorse regarding the Mayan calendar our models will always involve assumptions and interpretation that will require our best judgment (and putting our own egos aside). In doing so I feel that there are a few rules that we need to follow. One is not to base any aspect of the calendar on a personal (such as your own birthday) or local (such as the solar zenith in Izapa) agenda. Another is that the calendar should be able to describe the evolution of consciousness and the paradigm shifts through which this is expressed. Most importantly we need to follow a model that is process-related that accurately describes the processes that we want to co-create.

Carl Johan Calleman

.................................................. ..........................

Carl Calleman - The Mayan Calendars and the Nine+Nine-day Count

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...e_dayCount.htm

Quote:
Often we talk about the Mayan calendar as if it was something fixed and eternal that has stayed the same throughout the ages. Such a view is far from the truth since the calendars that the Mayan people have been using have undergone change depending on their own shifting outlook. This in turn has depended upon how the different polarities of consciousness have altered the perception of reality also of the Maya much as what has happened in the rest of the world. In my view, the Maya is not a special race endowed with a superior calendar gene, but a people on our planet who inhabited a special location (equatorial West) and therefore in specific periods have developed an enhanced sensitivity to the waves of consciousness that have propelled the evolution of our planet.

This enhanced sensitivity was especially apparent during the so-called Classical culture (AD 200-900) when the calendrical knowledge of the Mayan culture peaked and in my view it is this that we today especially need to retrieve. It was in this culture that the Long Count rose to prominence and the nine levels of Bolon Yokte Ku were described. An example of how the Mayan calendar system was influenced by the different cosmic energies is how the Long Count loses its role after the fall of the Classical culture (the oldest inscription with a Long Count date is from 32 BC and the latest in AD 909 and it only sporadically appears in texts from later centuries). The Post-Classical Maya then started instead of the Long Count of thirteen baktuns (394 years) to use so-called Short Counts of thirteen katuns (19.7 years). This by itself was a very significant calendrical change. What is interesting to note about it is that when the frequency of shifts increased twentyfold (as the Planetary Underworld started to make itself felt) the Maya changed their calendar system to reflect this frequency increase. This is much as what the impending frequency increase of the ninth wave seems to compel us to do at the current time. Eventually, especially with the arrival of the Europeans, also other calendrical changes came and the Short Counts and 52-year calendar rounds went out of use.

These shifts in calendars are reflections of how the mind set of the Maya (as well as of the rest of humanity) have changed as there has been different energies coming in from the cosmos as described by their calendar. This is only natural, since there would be no reason to follow a prophetic calendar (which both the Long and Short Counts were) if it does not reflect the actually dominating frequency of cosmic change. The abandonment of the Long Count in favor of the Short Counts about a thousand years ago is incidentally also the reason that most contemporary Mayan elders would hesitate to pinpoint an end to the Long Count, since the information they have about this comes from archeologists and not from a continuous use of their own of this count. Thus, while the rest of the world discusses if this will happen in 2011 or 2012 there are Mayan elders that think it will not happen in our lifetime, but in 60 or 100 years from now. At least to me this seems very unlikely.

The only specifically Mayan calendar that has played a significant role over a very long period of time is the 260-day tzolkin. Its oldest known inscription is in the Zapotec site of Monte Alban from 550 BC and it has been in use up to the present time. Also the extent of use of this calendar has however undergone significant change over the ages and during the endarkened consciousness of the Planetary Underworld it came to be limited essentially to the mountain villages in Guatemala. Hence, also the use of the tzolkin calendar has been subject to consciousness shifts taking place among the Maya and elsewhere. Thus, for instance, around 550 BC, notably the midpoint of the Long Count, a sensitivity for the spiritual qualities of the tzolkin had developed in the Western hemisphere of our planet and we have reasons to believe that already at this point individuals became associated with the qualities of their day-signs of birth. The same time, again the midpoint of the National Underworld, is arguably also the time of birth of human individuality on our planet, and then notably in Greece.

What I mean by the birth of human individuality is that prior to the 6th century BC the humans that we know from history are either kings or semi-mythical figures, such as Imhotep, the chief architect of the Egyptian pyramids, or Homer, the bard of the Iliad, whose personal characters disappear in the mists of the ancient world. It is hard, if not impossible, for us to truly identify with them as individuals. Around the 6th and 5th centuries persons like Socrates and Perikles, or even the Persian Kings, that strike us as human individuals start to appear. Hence, it may argued that the shift that took place at the midpoint of the National Underworld carried not only the emergence of the tzolkin, a calendar which endows individuals with particular qualities, but also in another part of the world human individuality and a new ego. Hence, on a global scale the consciousness change that led to the emergence of human individuality was synchronistic with the emergence of the tzolkin. The same theme then returns that the calendars used by the Maya was related to the ruling consciousness field of any Underworld and in fact, as mentioned above, also the tzolkin almost went extinct during the Planetary Underworld.

It is in this perspective that it becomes interesting to speculate as to what the consequences may be of the use of a 9+9-day count and its transcendence of the tzolkin. It would seem that this transcendence then would be linked to the transcendence of our individuality and especially the ego, which was born in the dualist National Underworld. This seems to imply exactly what I have been saying previously about the different polarities of the Underworlds, namely that unity consciousness will now in the ninth wave come to transcend duality. The ego then will not be slayed, but relegated to a lesser role in service to the All rather than as the ruler of our lives as is currently very often the case with people. I feel the ninth wave is about totally surrendering to the All and its purpose with creation. This surrendering is the main thing to do in order to successfully make the climb and be able to witness the “descent of Bolon Yokte Kuh” the simultaneous manifestation of all the waves. As the nine + nine day count of the Ninth wave becomes active March 9, 2011, and even before, we will to some extent be confronted with a choice as to whether to follow the 260-day tzolkin with its various
individuality-generating day signs or the 234-day ninth wave of unity consciousness. Since the ego is a product of the same wave as the tzolkin it would then seem that we are to some extent presented with a choice between individuality and unity consciousness. The traditional tzolkin may be described as the calendar of individuality, whereas the now emerging nine-day count is the calendar of higher consciousness, which also transcends national and ethnical borders as we would expect from a Universal Underworld.

It is then natural if people ask the question: ”Is the nine + nine count Mayan?” If you define Mayan as an ethnic concept the answer would most likely be no, since as far as I know such a count has never been used in the Mesoamerican region, except a somewhat similar nine-day count. There was in fact no serious reason for the Mayan people to use such a count at any earlier point in time. On the other hand it is a count that is very much in the spirit of the ancient Maya as it is based on the system of Nine support levels of Bolon Yokte and in our own time may be seen as a logical consequence of this if you are looking for a universal truth. To shift to this count as the frequency increases is really similar to how the ancient Maya shifted to the short counts as the seventh wave made its presence felt. This people then did not ask what was the orthodox answer, but what calendar that would be in resonance with creation and this is what I am suggesting that we do today as well.

The nine + nine count creates a remarkable opportunity for us to choose our paths in the time ahead based on what calendar we use. This is indeed a free choice, since after all the lower waves will not disappear just because the ninth wave is activated. Yet, the climb to the ninth level would imply that the emphasis is placed on the 18-day count even if we also follow the tzolkin. It seems reasonable to assume that in order for Bolon Yokte Ku to appear in his full regalia it is necessary that a sizable part of humanity indeed chooses to climb to the ninth level, which then also implies following the 9+9 day count. The time acceleration that this count implies also by itself will propel us to live increasingly in the present moment. In this process we will let go of many of the particular individual traits that have been so important to our ego identities and as this happens we will open ourselves to the unconditional love of the All.

Carl Johan Calleman

.................................................. ...........................

Carl Calleman - Was the Japan earthquake related to the Mayan calendar?

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...earthquake.htm

Quote:
In the discussions about the meaning of “2012” suggestions have commonly been made that we would be approaching a time filled with so called Earth Changes and natural disasters of different kinds to the point where it has sometimes been presented as if this would be all that the Mayan calendar is all about. Especially in the light of the terrible disaster that has struck Japan only a few days after the beginning of the 9th wave it then becomes natural to ask if this was predictable based on the Mayan calendar and if there are more such to expect for instance in the Pacific Rim of Fire.

Earthquakes have their origin in the continental drift, which is caused by convection streams in the mantle rising from the hot interior of the Earth. As these convection streams cause tectonic plates to move tensions between these plates will be created on the surface of the Earth and when these are released enormous energies may give rise to disasters. As I have presented both in Solving the Greatest Mystery of Time: The Mayan Calendar (2001) and The Purposeful Universe (2009) the continental drift in general has its origin in the alautun shifts of the Mayan calendar that in the Mammalian Underworld was behind this drift. In this very general sense you might say that all earthquakes (and Volcanic eruptions) have an origin in the shifts that the Mayan calendar describes.

Given that an alautun is as much as 63.1 million years long and the size of the continents there has however hardly existed any basis for making detailed predictions as to when and where an earthquake may strike. To my knowledge no one has been able to provide a convincing pattern relating smaller Earthquakes to the Mayan calendar even though serious attempts have been made (see for instance William C. Treurniet’s http://www.treurniet.ca/MayanCal/QuakeMC.htm). There are many factors complicating such predictions and so for instance while some sources claim that there has been an increase in earthquakes over the past decades for quakes 3.0 and above on the Richter scale the US Geological Survey maintains that the number of quakes of 7.0 (which are potentially of a disastrous nature) has remained constant over several decades. I see no reason to question their general assessment even though today with the high population density all over the world there is always a very serious risk that large numbers of human lives will be lost.

Nonetheless, I tend to believe that the terrible 9.0 quake that hit Japan was directly related to the beginning of the Ninth wave. There are a few reasons that I believe this to be the case. The first is that already on March 9, 2011 a very unusual pattern was apparent in the printouts of global seismographs (as observed by Frank Zweers: see http://nunki.nl/post/3746640161/9-ma...f-the-9th-wave). This observation was made before, and lasted until, the actual quake in Japan took place and showed that something was in the works already as the energy of the Ninth wave first started to come in. The other reason to believe that the quake and tsunami in Japan was actually related to the beginning of the Ninth wave is the astonishing parallel with the great Lisbon Earthquake in 1755. Both of these quakes, and the tsunamis that followed, happened as a new wave in the Mayan calendar began, the one in Lisbon at the beginning of the Planetary Underworld and the one in Sendai at the beginning of the Universal.

The one in Lisbon hit several months (on All Saints Day) after the day on which the new wave had been activated, but given that this wave had a much lower frequency this is what you would expect if you saw it as an immediate effect of this. The strength of both quakes has been estimated to 9.0, and there were in both cases also many aftershocks. They occurred at exactly the same latitude and not far from opposite longitudes on the planet and this is again exactly what you would expect if they were related to the shift in the Mayan calendar. The logic here is that as a new wave is activated changes take place in the interior of the Earth in order to create a new form of resonance to the human beings. While the Seventh Wave favored the back side of the planet (where Lisbon is located) the Ninth Wave is expected to favor the front side of the planet (where Japan is located). If this reasoning is true we would look upon these two quakes as reflections of adjustments in the interior of the Earth that are necessary to mediate the information from the Cosmic Tree of Life to the human beings.

The Lisbon quake in 1755 is considered one of the most devastating of all time and prompted the development of modern systems of surveillance. It also had strong repercussions of a philosophical nature and so for instance Voltaire argued that the creator overseeing this world could not be benevolent as he allowed this disaster to destroy a whole capital of Europe taking more than 100,000 lives. In a similar way I know some people are now asking if the 9th wave that seemed to be designed to bring unity consciousness will bring many natural catastrophes such as earthquakes. Could there be a benevolent plan behind this? Before we place judgment on the intelligence that created this cosmic plan I feel we should be aware that it is not necessarily an easy thing to manifest such a plan without causing some harm. In fact, paleontologists argue that plate tectonics, which only the Earth has among the planets of the solar system, is a necessary pre-requisite for the evolution of life and so without earthquakes we would not be here in the first place. Such intellectual arguments obviously do not ease the pain of someone who has lost a daughter or a husband in an earthquake, but for others it may help us understand that there is no evil intent behind the creation of plate tectonics on the part of the Creator.

I thus think that plate tectonics and earthquakes are a necessary side effect of the creation of resonance between the human beings and the Earth and that when a new wave starts its interior structure needs to undergo change. I also believe that this is a time when we need to show our solidarity with the Japanese people and offer help in the ways that it is in our power to do. My own view is that we should continue to focus on the transformation to unity consciousness and praying for and sharing the experience of the Japanese people is exactly an expression of this. I do not believe that there will necessarily be an increased frequency of strong quakes in the time to come (there was for instance not such an increase after the Lisbon quake), but this is only a guess. Yet, while we always have a choice as to how to look upon reality I believe that what will lead us forward is the light. Maybe the Earth is now adjusted to mediate unity consciousness to the human beings, which remains our highest purpose and presumably also that of the cosmic plan.
6th day of the Ninth wave
March 14, 2011, 6 Eb

.................................................. ..........................

The schedule of 13 Stages of Creation in the 9th Wave

Detailed information of the the 13 Stages of Creation including Attributes

http://elohimchanneling.files.wordpr...nouncement.pdf

Quote:
13 Wave Cycles of The 9th Wave with starting dates and attributes
Use this chart to synchronize your personal issues with The 9th Wave

LEVEL 1- INITIATION/SEEDING
MARCH 9, 2011

Initiates (sowing the seeds) Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness.

LEVEL 2- GERMINATION/ REACTION
MARCH 27, 2011

Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION/SPROUTING
APRIL 14, 2011

Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves.
New points of view override old ones.

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION/REACTION
MAY 2, 2011

Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences.

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
MAY 20, 2011

Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW
JUNE 7, 2011

Cycle six is another period of dark and the seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top.
Failed systems are washed away, usually by force.

LEVEL 7- REVELATION/PROLIFERATION
JUNE 25, 2011

Cycle seven is a period of light wherein the plant’s life good profess is made for it to develop into a strong tree.
New points of view and ways of doing things take dominance.

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION/HARMONIZE
JULY 13, 2011

Harmonizes Cycle eight is a period of dark and brings the application of new procedures.
The plant multiplies its leaves and root system abundantly.
In human evolution it has been a time of rebuilding and healing.

LEVEL 9- BUDDING
JULY 31, 2011

Creates forward movement (Budding) Cycle nine is the brightest period of light (Christ Consciousness)

LEVEL 10- DESTRUCTION/TRANSCEND CHALLENGES
AUGUST 18. 2011

Challenge (main leaves fall off) Cycle ten is the darkest period of dark and in the plant’s life it is the growth of the bud.
In your life it was puberty.
This has been a time of great physical hardships or major conflict.

LEVEL 11- CLARITY/FLOWERING -
SEPTEMBER 5, 2011

Creates clarity (Flowering) Cycle eleven is an enlightenment period of light and this brought the flower in a plant’ life.
Many of us are meeting our galactic neighbors.

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING
SEPTEMBER 23, 2011

Creates understanding (Wilting of flower) Cycle twelve is the last period of dark. In the plant’s life the flower wiltsand dies, setting the stage for the fruit development or of seedpods that will dry. This is what happened to the Maya civilization right on queue.
Throughout human history there have been conflicts and revolts during this period.

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
OCTOBER 11, 2011

The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

OCTOBER 28, 2011 :
End of The Mayan Calendar
End of the 9TH Wave
End of Time
End of Third Dimension on Earth
BEGINNING OF THE NEW REALITY, The New Eden
BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD
BEGINNING OF 5TH DIMENSION REALITY
(With special thanks to Sean Alan Caulfield)
.................................................. ..................

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #3258
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
i don't think Ambler's question was stupid
thank you for the support...

it was a valid question, but some in the religion of the 9th wave dont like their boat being rocked...pretty pathetic and no different than the slave systems of religion and capitalism that demand undying loyalty and to question anything about it means you're stupid or trolling.

either way i appreciate the mayan calendar, but i subscribe to nothing, as truth has no labels and i have no problem shaking the jar to make sure whats inside remains sturdy...and its healthy to question everything, honestly we should be teaching kids this lesson in schools.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-05-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #3259
scottishryan

Hey Guys,

I am still checking in on the information! So busy in writing a book just now to assist others so not so active here but still as enthusiastic about the whole topic. I feel it!

I am sorry to see Ambler and Lobuk having a slight disagreement as you have both been pretty much forefront of this for so long. Please, keep the faith and just go with your own internal changes, local differences then worry (if desired) about the bigger picture. It starts within! I found that the harder way!

No religions, No external influences...lets just hit the flow and see where we go....If the big 2011 or even still 2012 date passes with the same shit going, we can take action and discuss.

Ambler, Lobuk...you are both great posters on this site and someone I look up to, keep on that path you are walking with full respect

Peace xx

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #3260
bemore

Who is to say what will happen???

We are trying to guess the plot of a film and we are not even near the end???

An increasing number of people are finding the whole "conspiracy" thing tiresome......we are becoming restless and feel that we need to be doing something else instead.

Is that a sign....or just coincidence.

Ambler you mention looking for signs of the slavery we endure falling apart and group conciousness/awareness.

I think politically the world is in a very unstable position and things dont look to improve soon.....the whole process isnt over so maybe that is a sign???

You have been feeling the energys....a lot of people have....have you been feeling more connected???

If everything is part of everything, including you.... then maybe this is the group consciousness/awareness you speak of. Maybe it isnt limited to human....maybe it encompasses everything......maybe the consciouness is a global one???

We also speak of this change as if it is limited to us exclusively.......a raise of vibration is affecting EVERYTHING.....not just us.