Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 19-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #3061
truthseeker1980

I've been thinking along the same lines and even discussed this with my Reiki master friend at the London protests.

Shall we set some thoughts and feelings of how we want to create this new reality?

When duality finishes it will be a lot easier for even the asleep public to do it.

This is what myself and friend hope or the better word to bring this in, is KNOW will happen.

The earth will return to a utopia, we will have access to our true abilities using our full DNA spectrum, brain capacity and strength, which should bring powers like telepathy, telekenisis, teleportation etc...

We will not need to eat as we will be able to get all our energy from the sun. There will be no struggle as there will be no duality, no need for finance, no need for wars (not that there ever was), materialism wont exist as there will be no need for it, we wont need transport as we can teleport, we wont need phones as we can telepathically communicate, we wont need to harm mother earth as no need for materialism, so no mining or dumping of waste.

It's the tranisition to no duality I get stuck on, if the 5th night brings in total destruction of the human race in this 3rd density, then are we not all just feeling the energies which are here to incarnate us back as other fully positive entities?
If it's not a dramatic upheaval like that then thought's i have had is that mother earth will rid herself of the negative beings controlling us...

If that scenario is played out then the last few days on the calendar are going to be confusing for a lot of unaware people and even us, there is information that good/positive/helpful ET's would step in, once enough of us have given them permission through our freewill, I am not too sure of this info but still worth pondering and intuition feels right.. As it states they would re-instate technology which has been hidden from us, which i imagine would be stuff tesla invented like free energy and what not..

If we could all put our thoughts together it would be a start for us to try and manifest the reality we see fit.

I had a strange thought/feeling the other day, my plants were talking to me (i know that sounds mad) and said that what ONE means is we are everything, everything that is alive on this planet/universe, we have all heard this loads of times from Icke/others, that our body is just a vehicle to experience this reality but what i received was how it would work after the cycles end.

The teleporting aspect would be we become a water droplet, a bird, the wind, then manifest back to what we wish upon arrival of the destination, or remote review through a plant and arrive there then manistest to what we wish etc..... As water, a plant, a bird are all just vehicles too. We are all energy and we can manifest to any kind of energy and back again.

With water i had a realisation that it IS the ONE, as if you think about it, water travels through all of our bodies, makes up 70% of our body, but it travels through every living thing on this planet, then gets recycled again, may come out as urine and take a journey through the sewers, may come out as sweat and be evaporated back into the sky to become a rain droplet, which could then fall on land or the sea.... each time it's giving life and travelling through a structure of DNA, be it plants, humans, animals or anything, the water i drink has more than likely been through a few thousand people just from going through a sewerage water plant, but it has also been through many, many different structures of DNA on it's journey...

Anyway rambling now, just a few thoughts to ponder.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 19-04-2011 at 11:16 AM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #3062
dolores1

Smile just a few thoughts to ponder

I entirly agree, we are like drops from the infinite ocean of the ONE!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #3063
lobuk

Smile Unity Conscious Co Creation is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Thanks Lobuk,
Quote:
"We can develop Unity practices towards this End so that – by the time all 9 Waves have completed – we will find ourselves empowered to create as One (4)."

This sentence is our guide, how are we going to manifest it?

Do we all agree on one outcome?
Who can set the perameters?
Where do we wish to go?
Do we want to go elsewhere?

We can't stop creating, but so much of our creation in our private lives is negitive and we should address this soon, as most of us still feel isolated outside this forum.

Support here is great, but it is a nursery school for new conscious creaters.

Millions upon millions are co-creating an apocalyptic scenerio, not having knowledge that this is what they are doing. All the terrible wars of humanity were caused by this type of co-creation - unknowingly!!

In a short space of time the knowledge of what we truly are has to be spread, disseminated world wide. People are awakening to the fact that something is wrong, something is going on, someone is doing this, but they don't know the root cause! US!

So back to Lobuk's partial post;
We can develop Unity practices towards this End so that – by the time all 9 Waves have completed – we will find ourselves empowered to create as One (4).

WHEN?

We have to be our own leaders, teachers, students, our own higher selves! For the future is in our hands! Lets make it a good one please!
Great summary Dolores and thats exactly how i see it too.

As this 9th Unity Wave progresses, Unity Consciousness will get stronger and stronger and everyone and everything will start to remember what they have forgotten and Consciousness will shift. This also includes Fear Mongers, Doom Sayers, TPTSB (The Powers That Shouldn't Be ) etc.

We can already see this happening internally and externally across the planet. It is undeniable.

Unity Conscious Co Creation is coming one way or another and there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do about it.

As the Borg said "Resistance is Futile"

A totally different and far greater reality with Unity Co Creation is coming.

Last edited by lobuk; 19-04-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Spelling :)
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:54 PM   #3064
lobuk

Cool 9th WAVE - CAN WE LOVE EVERYONE?

Rons latest 9th Wave Video.

9th WAVE - CAN WE LOVE EVERYONE? - 19th April 2011

Quote:
The statement was made in previous videos: unless we love it all, we don't love at all. Is that true? Nathan made a video response, Jason provided his perspective, and Mike Dooley shared his thought. Ron weaves these together, providing possible catalysts to help answer the question.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=641Gy856Mk4
Old 19-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #3065
player626

We must be very careful. Yesterday they sent one of its own, and I almost said something I should not. In that moment I didn't know who they were. Thanks Angels, for watching on me.
player626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #3066
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by player626 View Post
We must be very careful. Yesterday they sent one of its own, and I almost said something I should not. In that moment I didn't know who they were. Thanks Angels, for watching on me.
Old 19-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #3067
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by player626 View Post
What's one of it's own, who were they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
he's evolved to the next dimension, he's on the tenth wave now.
I prefer your bread roll avatar.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:41 AM   #3068
ambler1980

i've been pretty high strung these past few days...
Old 20-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #3069
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
i've been pretty high strung these past few days...
Last week was one energy rebalance after the other.. every other day or so.
Anyone who is sensitive to energy is feeling these rebalances in some way,
mostly in negative ways, since the darkness resists them and flares up.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #3070
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblue View Post
Thank you for your insights and reminders Dolores! Brilliant! It reminds me that we should always be creating instead of reacting.
Exactly,hard thing to do (for me at least, after all most 30 years of programing),
but pretty much the only way......great post my friend
Old 20-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #3071
lobuk

Smile 9th WAVE - LOVE DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN ACCEPTANCE

Morning everyone.

Here is Rons latest 9th Wave Video.

9th WAVE - LOVE DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN ACCEPTANCE - 20th April 2011

Quote:
I misquoted myself and misrepresented Nathan in yesterday's video. I had made the statement, "Unless you love it all, you do not love at all" in my talk on Sunday and follow-up video on Monday. Nathan responded to that. Tuesdays video was really about loving everyone, not about accepting everything people do. Clarification is necessary.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665rAH3PMRU
Old 20-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #3072
ex sheep

I have deleted a number of off topic posts, please remain on topic, if you do not agree with the thread and believe it is bunk, and you have said so, as you have every right to do so, please leave it at that.
Please do not keep posting to attempt to derail the topic in hand, as it looks like spam notices will be the only way to stop this, thanks.
Old 20-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #3073
ex sheep

48 posts very similar to this one this in thread alone can be seen as trying to derail, you obviously do not believe in this topic, you have said so numerous times, now please leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
False alarm.... it was just a fart...

sorry... i'll get me coat

Last edited by ex sheep; 20-04-2011 at 10:05 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #3074
scottishryan

Afternoon Guys! Hope we are all well!!

I am still tuning in to this thread when I can and as always great information.

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #3075
lobuk

Smile The Time of the Falcon (2nd Day)

The Time of the Falcon (2nd Day) - 14th April 2011

Written by Sean Caulfield

http://www.treeoflifecelebration.com...sions&Itemid=4

Quote:
The Universal Wave Calendar - http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/uni-2.html

It is time to fly like a Falcon and activate freedom... live your authentic you, from within... Trust your inner voice... awaken to the divine within...

The 2nd Day has the intention of 3 (Activates) and Goddess of water and childbirth. The Aztec deity is Chalchiuhtlicue and symbolic bird is Falcon.

This is a time of activations and sees the seed germinate. Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves. New points of view override old ones. History has shown this period to be a time of civil turmoil. This is the new light that brings the movement. The question is answered through communication. Sept 11, 2001 happened in Day 2 of the 8th level. A big movement was communicated.

Our hands are slipping as we try to hold on to the rope that connects us to the past, we will burn our hands if we don't let go of our grip, we are causing friction by not letting go. This friction equates to denial and choosing to be unconscious, which ultimately causes stress. The speeding up of our evolutionary journey of growth is really proving to be difficult for some, but we need to let go and trust with truth. It is time to fly like a Falcon.

Ceremonies are suggested for the midpoint (22nd/23rd April) of these 18 days of ACTIVATION and one can read more at www.treeoflifecelebration.com

The 14th of April is 11-Night(Akbal/Aqabal), 11 = Creates Clarity, West the direction. It’s a day of recreating unity and dampened worldly ambitions (Renewal & Resurrection). Follow link to universal wave calendar and more Mayan info… http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/mayan.html

Within these 18 days there will be a very big continued evolutionary shift towards unity. This world is separate and evolving to become whole. To become whole, one has to go through the illusion of being separate.

The dominating 13 day Trecena is Death which starts on the 17th of April. This will bring about much transformation and rebirth, by the 23rd (midpoint) we reach the revealing of 7-Road(Eb/Eey), a day of contemplating consequences and safeguarding the future (Awareness and Protect). Follow this link to read more in the Mayan Majix newsletters and articles… http://mayanmajix.com/art_mc.html

7-Road(Eb/Eey) is also 1-Road on the 9+9 day count of the Universal wave and will have a resonance to 9 days of contemplating consequences and safeguarding the future (Awareness and Protect). This is my view of the arriving synchronicity of a 9 day rhythm of consciousness. As we evolve I believe that we (the collective consciousness) are arriving at a point of aligning to the birth of a new sacred existence with the rhythms and cycles of time.

Near the end of the 2nd day we reach the next 13 day Trecena of Rainstorm(Cauac/Kawoq), a 13 day frequency of enthusiasm and strong energies (Cleansing and Giving).

The 2nd Night of applying the new consciousness just received in the 2nd day starts at the beginning of the 260 day counts 5th Uinal of 20 days and this being a period of light, holds the consciousness of empowerment. Consciousness continually provides what it needs to evolve. This is how the structure of the Mayan calendar maps the evolution of life.

Over the next 2 divisions of 18 days we will see many unethically driven intentions continue to dissolve as new vibrations of Love and Light arrive from within our collective heart. We are mirroring the collective consciousness of the universe that lives in harmony and balance with all life. If we did not, it would not exist. Through learning to live sacredly like the indigenous peoples have done and are doing, the collective conscious of humanity is remembering how to follow a path to Oneness.

I have noticed how the consciousness of worth is continuing to evolve to new places. I wonder how soon this will happen, that maybe the US Dollar may not be the driving force any longer. It seems the shift in the world economy is inevitable. The US Dollar is no longer a safe haven during times like these when the world is in a state of vulnerability regarding worth. If we heal ourselves within, we heal ourselves with-out. We are not separate from Great Spirit, we are co creators and part of God and connected infinitely to the mirror of Creation and thus we are Creation. We hold the answer to our destiny on a collective level and individual level. The Mayan calendar is inside of our hearts and shows the evolution of our hearts journey from nothing to something and the Mayan calendar also shows us how to align to these shifts. The heart can only tell the truth. Everything divinely IS, because the heart IS the tree of life and the tree of life is the heart. The seed that manifested the tree of life was planted in the heart, which is ancient and timeless.

What more does the Falcon bring?

Through the consciousness of ancient art we remember who we imagined ourselves to be. We are remembering our truth from within. With evolving to our truth we have had to align to the dualistic shifts of consciousness which are manifesting the tree of life. This has seen our life’s growth in many ways but lately people feel like they are caught up in the circle of despair with the perceived speeding up of reality and the more condensed challenges in our personal and collective lives but it’s all a blessing through knowing that without the challenge, we do not evolve. Life is getting better because we are about to reach our chosen destiny of EVOLUTION’S ONENESS. We have all chosen to be here to experience life and to evolve. The Mayan calendar shows this process of evolution.

The consciousness of humanity is evolving to seeing that the "within" is where the answer lies. We are evolving to shine our light from within and becoming infinite star beings mirroring the billions and trillions of stars of our sacred universe.

Read more in Dr Carl Johan Calleman’s latest articles… http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...cles_index.htm

Diagram of the levels of evolution http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/calender.pdf

This is the link to the previous 18days of the 1st night and “Time of the Hummingbird”

http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/T...ummingbird.pdf
http://www.rockartgallery.com
http://www.spiritworldmedicine.com
http://www.shaketheanthill.net
http://www.calleman.com
http://www.mayanmajix.com
http://www.shiftoftheages.com
http://www.maya-portal.net
http://www.treeoflifecelebration.com
http://www.starchildglobal.com
http://www.indalosia.de

From my heart, Sean Caulfield

www.oursacreduniverse.co.za

The Universe always provides whats needed... Mama Earth is humble to this and lets go to outcome... she knows everything is in divine order... she lives with a clear conscience and has freedom in her heart... she lets go and allows... she trusts with truth...

Last edited by lobuk; 20-04-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 20-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #3076
lobuk

Cool The Ninth and final Wave of the Mayan Calendar

New PDF by Carl Calleman posted 19th April 2011. It is very good and has a wealth of information on a single page.

http://www.calleman.com/content/ninthwaveintro.pdf

Quote:
The Ninth and final Wave of the Mayan Calendar, a brief intro.

Last edited by lobuk; 20-04-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added Url
Old 20-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #3077
lobuk

Smile The frequency increase of the Ninth Wave

New Article by Carl Calleman posted 19th April 2011. Well worth a read.

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...Ninth_Wave.htm

Quote:
The frequency increase of the Ninth Wave of
the Mayan calendar has thrown the world into
the chaos from which the new world will be born

On March 9th, 2011 the ninth and highest wave of the Mayan calendar system was activated. This was the beginning the final countdown to the date of completion of the Mayan calendar: October 28, 2011. This new wave, made up of thirteen uaxaclahunkin periods of 18 days, meant a twenty times increase in frequency compared to the 8th wave of the Galactic Underworld that had been activated in January of 1999. This frequency increase has become evident to everyone as an extraordinary amount of significant and dramatic events compressed into a very short period of time. The Ninth wave immediately manifested in the earthquake in Japan and its first day included not only the aftershocks of this quake and the ensuing nuclear crisis, but a new war in Libya against the background of revolutionary processes going on in twelve different Arabic nations. Previously, any one of these events would have soaked up all the attention of the international community, but as they are now all happening simultaneously our attention is split between several equally dramatic developments. Thus, the cover of Newsweek magazine exclaims Apocalypse Now. Whether people are aware of the background of these events in the Ninth wave or not the frequency increase that it has brought has shaken almost everyone alive.

Economists have commented that never before has the world’s economy been characterized by so many cross currents as now and the future seems utterly unpredictable according to any model for linear change. The events both in the Middle East and Japan undermine the monetary system of the world based on the US dollar as a reserve currency. The Arabic revolutions undermine it because the point has come closer when dollars will not be accepted as payment for oil. The quake and nuclear crisis in Japan does the same because this nation has been lending large sums of money to the US that now instead will be needed for its own reconstruction. To this should be added that in the first day of the Ninth wave a quarter of a million people demonstrated in London against austerity measures by its government and the US government is now grappling with the problem of how to pay its employees. As the options to postpone a crisis by printing money now seem exhausted the world is facing the possibility of a global economic collapse. The added frequency of the ninth wave of unity consciousness will simply disrupt, in one way or another, any attempt to stabilize the world around the old system of materialist dominance. That the world will experience a very serious economic situation, much more difficult than in 2008, at some point in the Ninth wave seems certain. I believe the Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar is the time of the Great Purification as has been talked about for instance in the Hopi Prophecy.

The high frequency of change and the many cross currents of cosmic energies that are now operating on our planet also affects the personal lives of many, who under the influence of this wave are going through major life changes. Planning your life as if it is going to stay the same in the future is becoming near or totally impossible even in the short term. Staying balanced is challenging when many energies are affecting us and pushing us in different, sometimes conflicting, directions. One result of these impulses seems however to be healings and unifications of families. In my view the overall purpose of the Ninth wave is to make people realize that there will be no other way forward except a surrendering to the divine and a commitment to follow its guidance to create a world in harmony. Human beings will no longer be able to entertain the illusion that they are in control. The road of materialism has lead to a dead end and attempts to get out of this are now likely to be blocked in all directions. The main theme of the Ninth wave will then be to let go, and especially to let go of all our established ways of domination. The result of the Ninth wave will be what we from our old perspective would call chaos and anarchy (anarchy means that no one rules) and people will increasingly start to ask what governments are good for and who needs them.

To a large number of people, who have not understood the inherent time acceleration of the Mayan calendar system, these changes will no doubt be frightening. Yet, most likely the changes will be uncomfortable for all of us regardless of our intellectual insights. In the face of this, many will naturally ask what there is to “do” and yet “doing” or “thinking” will provide no satisfactory ways forward. The reason is that this chaos is a necessary state of preparation for the new world to be born after we have reached the culmination of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. A new world can only be born out of chaos and the chaos from which the new world will be born is now being created by the Ninth wave. This chaos means that our established habits will be disrupted in order to make us open to be part of manifesting the purpose of the cosmic plan. This purpose can be understood from the Mayan calendar and other ancient sources and is to create a new world very different from the present one. If we want to be part of manifesting this we will need to surrender to and be guided by the divine because the changes will be too much to fathom for our intellects. It is only such surrender that can lead us to be co-creators of the world that already exists in the mind of the divine. This transformation to unity consciousness will require a work of inner transformation of the individual, but an equally important component will be collective global events. Those sharing the intention of manifesting unity consciousness will come together and unify their hearts in global ceremonies.

To support such a direction for the evolution of humanity a series of global ceremonial events are now being proposed and promoted at the web site www.treeoflifecelebration.com. These will serve to bring together those that see the path forward as one of surrendering to the divine and have faith that there is a new and better world about to be born. It is a misunderstanding that the manifestation of such a collective intent can be deferred to some later point in time. It is now or never. Significant events in the Ninth wave will thus take place at the midpoints of its peaks (the days) leading up to the completion of this. This series of events reflects the process from seed to mature fruit that the Ninth wave carries and it is meant to have a cumulative character so that step-by-step new communities are added to those that are already taking part. To clarify the structure of the Mayan calendar and its ninth wave we are contributing a free diagram as a pdf-file that may serve as a guide for those participating in the events leading up to its culmination. Please help to accurately copy, distribute, translate and post this widely on the Internet and elsewhere.

The themes of the three first of these events have already been set and work is carried out to prepare for them:

The Midpoint of the 2nd day, April 22-23: Awakening to the Divine within. World Divine Light Organization and the Oneness Movement http://awakeningtothedivinewithin.org/

The Midpoint of the 3rd day, May 28-29: Recreating the Sacred Space of the Earth.
A Global Medicine Wheel Ceremony with the Indigenous peoples

The Midpoint of the 4th day, July 3-4: The Jerusalem Hug.
A Global Hug around the Old City of Jerusalem http://www.jerusalemhug.org/

To complete the Ninth wave a series of events will have to be planned also for its remaining days and I believe that these will tend to be more “cosmic” in nature as part of the climb to the top of the nine-storied pyramid. They are tentatively as follows:

The Midpoint of the 5th day: Creating cosmic resonance on a global scale
The Midpoint of the 6th day: Creating the Earth in a cosmic context
The Midpoint of the 7th day: Cosmic Harmony Festival
Connecting with Elenin/Niburu/Blue Star

These events are by their nature experiential. The frequency increase more or less mandates that they are created much more rapidly and with much more spontaneity than might have earlier been the case. The most important thing is the heartfelt desire to deepen sacred inner connections in a time that on the outside is increasingly looking chaotic. If you know of movements, organizations, groups or networks that would align behind these events please encourage them to contact www.treeoflifecelebration.com. If these events are to serve for us to express our collective intention of manifesting unity consciousness on a global scale large number of people will need to get involved to create them. They are global in character and yet locally they can only be created by local people in accordance with their own authentic expressions. Local core groups may then be established that decide to meet and create these events step by step. Aiding connections to the global events will be communication networks provided by recent interactive Internet technology and through these it will also be possible for individuals to create their own ceremonies. A series of events in the Ninth wave creating a deepened experience of cosmic belonging seems appropriate for those that want to keep the focus on the overall purpose of the cosmic plan. The birth of the new world will depend on it.

Ventura, CA,
4 Cib in the trecena of Ben,
12th day of the 1st night of the Ninth wave,
April 7th, 2011
Old 20-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #3078
loveisthekey

I have lurked on this site for some time and now feel compelled to write down my thoughts on the Ninth wave which is happening to us all.
You might think I’m an egotistical maniac and that’s ok but for that past few month’s I seem to get waves of inspiration that enter my head from nowhere. For instance, I was contemplating the nwo and how people are trying to stop it from coming about. It dawned on me that most people use their energy to find ways of stopping it but nearly all the people are unaware that its already here and actually, we’ve been living in the nwo for many decades. All the powers that were are doing at the moment is “tweaking” the system.
As for the Ninth wave itself, I find like most others that at certain points of the wave I become extremely irritable, negative and generally I’m in a dark place for about two weeks. Whilst coming out of the last dark period I noticed that when I’m there I have pains in my knee, groin and kidney but when I’m on a high with the wave the pain has gone. It got me thinking that with every energy shift that happens to this planet, if we cannot align ourselves with it, we enter these dark periods until we’ve caught up. The thought then entered my head that we should be using these dark periods now to control the situation because it’s only going to get a lot harder from here on.
So my hope is that the next time I enter that dark place I will tell myself that its purely because the frequency of the planet is changing and the sooner I align myself with it, the sooner I can be on a high again.
Unfortunately I believe the closer we get to October the stronger the feeling of desperation/ helplessness will be and the people that haven’t learnt to alter there state of being will be so confused, angry and desperate that it will seem that there losing there heads and this could lead to a dark violent period of earth’s history.
Personally I find listening to solfeggio helps but ultimately all we need is an understanding of what’s happening to us and if we try to connect with consciousness—All will be ok.
I hope I’ve made sense and happy co-creating everyone.
Lots of love to you all.
loveisthekey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #3079
ambler1980

feeling even more high strung today than yesterday....damn, the energies are really intense right now
Old 20-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #3080
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthekey View Post
I have lurked on this site for some time and now feel compelled to write down my thoughts on the Ninth wave which is happening to us all.
You might think I’m an egotistical maniac and that’s ok but for that past few month’s I seem to get waves of inspiration that enter my head from nowhere. For instance, I was contemplating the nwo and how people are trying to stop it from coming about. It dawned on me that most people use their energy to find ways of stopping it but nearly all the people are unaware that its already here and actually, we’ve been living in the nwo for many decades. All the powers that were are doing at the moment is “tweaking” the system.
As for the Ninth wave itself, I find like most others that at certain points of the wave I become extremely irritable, negative and generally I’m in a dark place for about two weeks. Whilst coming out of the last dark period I noticed that when I’m there I have pains in my knee, groin and kidney but when I’m on a high with the wave the pain has gone. It got me thinking that with every energy shift that happens to this planet, if we cannot align ourselves with it, we enter these dark periods until we’ve caught up. The thought then entered my head that we should be using these dark periods now to control the situation because it’s only going to get a lot harder from here on.
So my hope is that the next time I enter that dark place I will tell myself that its purely because the frequency of the planet is changing and the sooner I align myself with it, the sooner I can be on a high again.
Unfortunately I believe the closer we get to October the stronger the feeling of desperation/ helplessness will be and the people that haven’t learnt to alter there state of being will be so confused, angry and desperate that it will seem that there losing there heads and this could lead to a dark violent period of earth’s history.
Personally I find listening to solfeggio helps but ultimately all we need is an understanding of what’s happening to us and if we try to connect with consciousness—All will be ok.
I hope I’ve made sense and happy co-creating everyone.
Lots of love to you all.
yeh the undertow can be a bitch at times But I wouldn't say you're egotistical from this post, it's just the energy of our planet is refining itself more and more changing to a new age paradigm as the days go on which is making you aware of your ego's influence over your life, or your unconscious tendencies in order to nip them in the bud welcome to the David Icke forum and this great paradigm shifting thread
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote