Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-02-2018, 01:14 PM   #601
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think they are also working on bioweapons that are designed to target specific ethnicities. I think they are experimenting on those bioweapons in africa and elsewhere

that isn't conservatives doing that, it is the cabal and people like george soros and bill gates
About Genetically Engineered Virus Killing 25% of Population
Posted on February 25, 2018Author GOV'T SLAVES

http://govtslaves.info/2018/02/biowa...of-population/
Old 28-02-2018, 04:43 PM   #602
iamawaveofthesea

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions

White South African farmers to be removed from their land after parliament vote
The motion for 'expropriation without compensation' passed by a landslide
It was brought about by Julius Malema who said white farmers are 'criminals'

By Ben Hill For Mailonline and Afp
Published: 05:24, 28 February 2018 | Updated: 10:53, 28 February 2018

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.

It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against after a vote on Tuesday, and the policy was a key factor in new president Cyril Ramaphosa's platform after he took over from Jacob Zuma in February.

Mr Malema said the time for 'reconciliation is over'. 'Now is the time for justice,' News24 reported.

'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz58QFHeo2K
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-02-2018 at 04:43 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:07 AM   #603
white light

Last edited by white light; 01-03-2018 at 07:10 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:25 PM   #604
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
you're facepalming a newspaper article?

so reality offends you? Looking at what is actually going on in the world around us offends you?

As i have explained the purpose of this 'race war' thread is to expose the agenda of the el-ites where they are trying to stir tensions along racial lines

If you are of the ickian school of thought then you will be open to the idea that the cabal and the archontic powers they answer to are trying to split humanity up and divide it and move it further and further from the unity of awareness of which we are all a part

They do this in a number of ways for example at the moment they are creating many new gender based identities to further split humanity up into more and more sub groups

Another aspect is the orchestrated 'battle of the sexes' where they attempt to split humanity into male and female camps

They are also clearly trying to split muslims into shia and sunni and also they are trying to create a 'clash of civlisations' between christianity and islam

This 'race war' thread is looking at their attempts to split people apart on the basis of ethnicity
Old 01-03-2018, 01:45 PM   #605
iamawaveofthesea

Hate on Campus (by the 'anti-haters')
Andrew Cheetham
5 hours ago

Old 01-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #606
iamawaveofthesea

Social engineering to change voting demographics...

Carlson reveals how illegal migrants are being encouraged to vote (illegally) in US elections and how illegal migrants wanted for crimes are protected by Oakland mayor
Andrew Cheetham
6 hours ago

Old 01-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #607
iamawaveofthesea

Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
Mitchell Gunter
South Carolina Campus Correspondent
@rMitchellGunter
Today at 8:24 AM EDT
A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.
White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]

A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”

"So you're saying that because segregation happened, it's fine to be racist against Whites?"

[RELATED: Claremont students refuse to live with whites]

“Thursday at La Botanica from 8-11pm there will be the NWA Zine release party! This zine specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” the description states. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

The description goes on to explain that “for a very long time, black and brown people, especially those who are queer, have been told that they don’t have a space. That they don’t have a voice or a say. With this we would like to create a space.”

Student Kayla Ramey further elaborated on the event’s purpose in a comment.

“I keep having to make this post but I'll try it one last time so everyone clearly understands. The name of the zine is No Whites Allowed. It's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC,” Ramey wrote, noting that while “white people are welcome to come to the event,” the “main goal is to celebrate and empower people that society routinely ignores and rejects.”

“Support from white people and heterosexual people is appreciated but is not necessary for the success of this event,” she continued, stating in a second comment that “inclusion is not inherently good, and exclusion is not inherently bad.”
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580
Old 01-03-2018, 11:34 PM   #608
georgesmiley

Yeah I saw that too. Cant say Im not surprised there isnt a media furore about it.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:36 PM   #609
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Yeah I saw that too. Cant say Im not surprised there isnt a media furore about it.
how can these people talk about 'equality'?

they're clearly not looking for any sort of equality at all. What they are looking for is double standards
Old 01-03-2018, 11:50 PM   #610
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

they're clearly not looking for any sort of equality at all. What they are looking for is double standards
what do i mean by a double standard?

imagine if someone started a no blacks allowed magazine

people would freak out but its perfectly acceptable apparently to start a no whites allowed magazine

that is not equality, that is discrimination
Old 02-03-2018, 12:11 AM   #611
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

A bunch of gay black and brown people who want to let you know how much of a minority they are.

Ok if you ask me this is fucking stupid, and its ridiculous. You know what else ? I don't take these people seriously, its a fucking mockery.

If you cant see this is all a joke and not to he taken seriously, I don't know what to say.

I mean you had that black trans gendered wo/man saying "all white people are racist"

Since when does a trans gendered person speak for black people anyways. I think he/she would find that white people are probably much more accepting of trans gendered people than blacks.

If she/he went to Africa she/he may be beaten to death.

So why do you take these people seriously? They are a joke. They don't have any power or influence, they are just acting stupid. IGNORE THEM.

Giving these stupid fringe groups attention is only playing into the game that THE ELITES are creating. These people don't represent any real demographic, they aren't influencing anything. IGNORE THEM.

Who the fuck is going to listen to some fringe college group of queer black/brown people?

You know what I really think os going on with people like these. I think they are being egged on to do this shit so they can serve as "an example" for the rightwing to bitch about and pretend that every progressive or leftist out there are like these clowns.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #612
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
A bunch of gay black and brown people who want to let you know how much of a minority they are.

Ok if you ask me this is fucking stupid, and its ridiculous. You know what else ? I don't take these people seriously, its a fucking mockery.

If you cant see this is all a joke and not to he taken seriously, I don't know what to say.

I mean you had that black trans gendered wo/man saying "all white people are racist"

Since when does a trans gendered person speak for black people anyways. I think he/she would find that white people are probably much more accepting of trans gendered people than blacks.

If she/he went to Africa she/he may be beaten to death.

So why do you take these people seriously? They are a joke. They don't have any power or influence, they are just acting stupid. IGNORE THEM.

Giving these stupid fringe groups attention is only playing into the game that THE ELITES are creating. These people don't represent any real demographic, they aren't influencing anything. IGNORE THEM.

Who the fuck is going to listen to some fringe college group of queer black/brown people?

You know what I really think os going on with people like these. I think they are being egged on to do this shit so they can serve as "an example" for the rightwing to bitch about and pretend that every progressive or leftist out there are like these clowns.
I get a lot of stick from progressives here because they don't want attention drawn to certain issues but all i'm doing here is looking at trends by following the signs. So one trend is the radicalisation of people in universities so that they argue against free speech and entrench their identity politics and start launching wars of words against other ID groups. That's one trend

Another trend is that the political class in europe is flooding millions of muslims and economic migrants into europe against the will of the european people so that they can breakdown national sovereignty and build their corporate-fascist EU superstate

The newspaper article below was in the liberal newspaper 'the independent' this morning which shows that the police are also watching these trends and they have identified that the public is beginning to believe that the politicans are deliberately trying to socially engineer them and that they will do nothing to help the european people. The police know that the public are losing faith in the politicians who they see as betraying them to big money interests and there will be many people in the police who will share the views of the public because it's their society that is being socially engineered too

So what happens when the political class keep pushing their agendas against the will of the european people? they are basically pushing the public into a corner. The same process is happening in the US where the progressives are trying to disarm conservatives while shoving political correctness and anti-family values down their throats

It doesn't take a genius to see that it won't end well. I'm not calling for that to happen i'm just pointing out what is obvious to me: that the el-ites are determined to create some sort of breakdown in order. At the same time they are stirring that pot they have defunded the police so that the police will not be able to cope with the chaos. I guess the el-ite would declare a state of emergency, martial law and then put troops on the street which would then see the total suspension of democracy which is the same stunt the nazis pulled after the reichstag fire which they probably lit themselves

The mainstream is now talking about these issues...they're months behind me as usual but they catch up in the end:

Far-right extremists preparing for 'war against Islam', report warns after terror plots exposed
Hope Not Hate says UK 'must be prepared for more terrorist plots and use of extreme violence'
Lizzie Dearden Home Affairs Correspondent
@lizziedearden
12 hours ago
Far-right extremists are preparing for what they believe is a “war against Islam”, a report has warned in the wake of police alerts over attempted attacks.
Hope Not Hate’s annual report forecast further violence emanating from various factions following the Finsbury Park terror attack on Muslims and neo-Nazi murder of Labour MP Jo Cox.
Nick Lowles, chief executive of the campaign group, said that with the combination of “civil war” rhetoric and growing online hatred, “we must be prepared for more terrorist plots and use of extreme violence from the far-right for the foreseeable future”.
“There is a huge spectrum of people but they all believe in this coming conflict,” he told The Independent.
“Some say the only way to stop it is by people like themselves doing something about it, because they believe the state has allowed this to happen through multiculturalism and integration.”
Mr Lowles said a smaller number of extremists believe a war against Muslims “needs to happen” so they can be expelled from Europe.
He was speaking days after Mark Rowley, the outgoing head of UK counter-terror policing, revealed that four far-right terror plots had been foiled since the Westminster attack in March 2017.
Mr Rowley said 10 Islamist plots were foiled in the same period, warning that both sides were “executing a common strategy” by exploiting existing grievances in target communities, generating distrust of state institutions and then “offering warped parallel alternatives”.
A record number of people are being arrested for suspected terror offences in the UK, with 28 suspects detained for far-right-inspired crimes in 2017 according to Hope Not Hate’s count.
The vast majority of terror suspects are alleged Islamists, but the number of white suspects has rocketed and far-right extremists make up more than a quarter of those going through the Government’s Channel counter-radicalisation programme.
Hope Not Hate said that while anti-Semitism is still pervasive in the far-right, recent years have seen traditionally fractured groups rally around specifically anti-Muslim ideas in the wake of 9/11 and Isis terror attacks.
Its report said that the view of Islam itself as a threat had spread into the mainstream and the general British population, with more than half of respondents in a public poll taking the position and 42 per cent saying their distrust of Muslims had grown after last-year’s Isis-inspired attacks.
“With increasingly negative views towards British Muslims – and Islam more generally – there is a growing pool of possible recruits for the far right and, with some now having huge social media platforms, they now have ways to reach people that were unimaginable in the past,” researchers found.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8235556.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-03-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #613
iamawaveofthesea

^ now a member of public like me if asked by the government ''how should we prevent these tensions from rising any higher'' would simply tell them ''stop flooding people into the country''

But the question is ''are politicians who are beholden to big money interests like the rothschilds who have an ideological agenda to socially engineer europe going to listen to the public or are they just going to belligerently keep pushing their policies on in the face of rising public anger?''

And that's the problem we have. Its also a problem for the police as i say who are being underfunded but will still be asked by the politicians to clear up the mess created by the politicians

So how does this situation get peacefully diffused?

My hope is that enough people start speaking up about the MASS immigration issue to force a political change so that we can avoid the clash that so many people on all sides seem to want

The DRIVER of all this is MASS IMMIGRATION it stands to reason then that the solution is to STOP MASS IMMIGRATION otherwise tensions will continue to rise

surely this is so simple that a child could grasp it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-03-2018 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #614
iamawaveofthesea

So in that article is the following passage about that guy who rammed his van into some people leaving a mosque:

''Police said the 48-year-old became radicalised in just three to four weeks, as he read messages including an automated email from Robinson’s Rebel Media website claiming a “nation within a nation was forming just beneath the surface of the UK”.''

So apparently robinson had made a claim that a seperate nation was forming within the UK

That's an interesting claim to analyse and investigate if you want to objectively understand what is going on

So are there any grounds for that claim? The problem is that before long with the clampdown on free speech going the way it is going it won't even be possible for the public to explore questions like that

So what we are seeing is some people who IDEOLOGICALLY believe that the STATE are the only people allowed to dictate what can and can't be said or spoken about

Another article in the independent today says that the communist chinese who have just changed their laws so that their leader can continue on in power have just banned ORWELLS book 'animal farm'!

I don't think it will be long before those same forces in the UK do the same here and i think people in the police and civil service and media and military and so on need to ask themselves if that's the country they want to see emerge

China bans George Orwell's Animal Farm and letter 'N' as censors bolster Xi Jinping's plan to keep power indefinitely
Experts believe increased levels of suppression are sign Xi Jinping hopes to become dictator for life

Maya Oppenheim
@mayaoppenheim
Thursday 1 March 2018 17:25 GMT
The Chinese government has banned George Orwell’s dystopian satirical novella Animal Farm and the letter ‘N’ in a wide-ranging online censorship crackdown.

Experts believe the increased levels of suppression - which come just days after the Chinese Communist Party announced presidential term limits would be abolished - are a sign Xi Jinping hopes to become a dictator for life.

The China Digital Times, a California-based site covering China, reports a list of terms excised from Chinese websites by government censors includes the letter 'N', Orwell's novels Animal Farm and 1984, and the phrase 'Xi Zedong'.

The latter is a combination of President Xi and former chairman Mao Zedong's names.
Search terms blocked on Sino Weibo, a microblogging site which is China’s equivalent of Twitter, include “disagree”, “personality cult”, “lifelong”, “immortality”, “emigrate”, and “shameless”.

It was not immediately obvious why the ostensibly harmless letter ‘N’ had been banned, but some speculated it may either be being used or interpreted as a sign of dissent.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8235071.html
Old 02-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #615
iamawaveofthesea

Planned Parenthood Acknowledges Its ‘Racist Roots’ and Eugenics of Founder Margaret Sanger
by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.1 Mar 20181382
In an unusual display of self-criticism, a Planned Parenthood student group at the University of Florida hosted an event Wednesday to discuss the racist roots of the organization as well as the eugenics of founder Margaret Sanger.

“Come join Planned Parenthood Generation Action for a panel discussion on the racist roots of Planned Parenthood during Black History Month,” read the Facebook announcement of the event bearing the title “Decolonizing Sexual Health.”

“Our subject is addressing the racist roots of the birth control movement, specifically pertaining to the influence of eugenics,” the post continues. “Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood’s founder, is a controversial figure in this conversation because despite her devotion to reproductive rights, she also had beliefs, practices, and associations with eugenics that we acknowledge and denounce, and work to rectify today.”

Organizers said that the event was meant “to open a conversation about the decolonization of sexual health and how resources are disproportionally inaccessible to folks based on demographics.”

According to a number of Planned Parenthood critics, however, the problem is not the inaccessibility of abortion services to minority communities, but rather its opposite: the targeting of minority communities—which seems to fit with the original racist aims of the organization.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...paign=20180301
Old 02-03-2018, 01:33 PM   #616
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So in that article is the following passage about that guy who rammed his van into some people leaving a mosque:

''Police said the 48-year-old became radicalised in just three to four weeks, as he read messages including an automated email from Robinson’s Rebel Media website claiming a “nation within a nation was forming just beneath the surface of the UK”.''

So apparently robinson had made a claim that a seperate nation was forming within the UK

That's an interesting claim to analyse and investigate if you want to objectively understand what is going on

So are there any grounds for that claim? The problem is that before long with the clampdown on free speech going the way it is going it won't even be possible for the public to explore questions like that
so another artice in the progressive newspaper 'the independent' today which i've heard is run by an ex KGB guy has a person who survived the conflict in bosnia warning that fracture lines are appearing across europe and that it could lead to violence

However the person doesn't say that its happening because of MASS immigration, instead they do what progressives always do and blames european people for being upset at the MASS immigration

They say the rising tensions are down to “chauvinistic rhetoric” which they claim is stoking “tensions all over the world”.

So their CAUSE and EFFECT is totally out of whack. This problem didn't begin with disgruntled europeans complaining about the flooding of millions of outsiders into europe it began with the flooding of millions of outsiders in to europe.

THEN people began complaining

So the answer is not to stop people complaining. The answer is to stop SCREWING THEM OVER in the first place

Srebrenica genocide survivor warns 'forces of division' in Europe raise chance of more bloodshed
‘We still see mass persecutions and killings all over the world’
Tom [email protected]_tombatchelor
Thursday 1 March 2018 14:12 GMT
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8231671.html

So why is the mainstream suddenly speaking about this issue of rising tensions but doing so through the prism of looking at the rise in right wing extremism which is the EFFECT rather then looking at this from the angle of the MASS IMMIGRATION which is the CAUSE?

I think they are doing that because they don't want to stop the MASS immigration and instead are going to CLAMP DOWN ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH citing right wing extremism as an excuse to silence any legitimate complaints about their IDEOLOGICAL SOCIAL ENGINEERING through MASS immigration
Old 02-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #617
vancity eagle
Banned

Iamwave yes the elites are trying to sow chaos, friction, and division.

It isn't merely on race, but that does play a big part.

They are trying to get everybody fighting based on race, gender, religion, political ideology.

The U.S. for example is probably more politically divided than it is racially divided, but again race plays a big role in political ideology. The right wing IS driven by white identity politics. This is undeniable, while the left focuses on egalitarianism, which unfortunately many on the right see as "against white interests"

Now there are fringe idiots and crazies on the left who push divisive racist nonsense as well, like that black transgendered Loreal model. But what is important here is that this is a very FRINGE element of the LEFT. For example the ALT RIGHT is a much bigger and much more influential element of society than these crazies on the left. And it is the very ALT RIGHT, that is always bringing up these crazy fringe element to try and falsely paint the picture that these fringe elements are actually larger and more of a general trend in society than they really are.

The Alt right/light are much more skilled at hiding their racism behind clever rhetoric and propaganda, while these left wing nuts seem to be very unintelligent when it comes to this. Again I believe this is intentional. I believe these people are bein told to do this outright so in effect they become the right wing talking point and a pretext to further radicalize the right.

There is a worldwide movement by the elites, a psy op if you will to make the right wing scared and angry, and reactionary. This is INTENTIONAL.

Whether it is fear of "gun confiscation" "Islamic domination" "white genocide" "cultural genocide" this fear is being stoked intentionally. Like I have said before, and we both agree on the symptoms of all of this, but we disagree on why it is being done.

You seem to think they are legitimately trying to destroy Europeans/white people, what I am absolutely convinced of is that THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT. IN actuality the real goal is radicalization of the right wing based on fear and manipulation so they can create a mass reactionary movement similar to Nazi Germany. This movement will be used to further the next stage of the NWO. All the stages and propaganda elements the Nazis and Progressives enacted back then are identical today.

They want the public split and fractured with our energies focused on one another instead of it focused as a cohesive unit above on to them.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 02-03-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #618
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Iamwave yes the elites are trying to sow chaos, friction, and division.

It isn't merely on race, but that does play a big part.

They are trying to get everybody fighting based on race, gender, religion, political ideology.

The U.S. for example is probably more politically divided than it is racially divided, but again race plays a big role in political ideology. The right wing IS driven by white identity politics. This is undeniable, while the left focuses on egalitarianism, which unfortunately many on the right see as "against white interests"

Now there are fringe idiots and crazies on the left who push divisive racist nonsense as well, like that black transgendered Loreal model. But what is important here is that this is a very FRINGE element of the LEFT. For example the ALT RIGHT is a much bigger and much more influential element of society than these crazies on the left. And it is the very ALT RIGHT, that is always bringing up these crazy fringe element to try and falsely paint the picture that these fringe elements are actually larger and more of a general trend in society than they really are.

The Alt right/light are much more skilled at hiding their racism behind clever rhetoric and propaganda, while these left wing nuts seem to be very unintelligent when it comes to this. Again I believe this is intentional. I believe these people are bein told to do this outright so in effect they become the right wing talking point and a pretext to further radicalize the right.

They want the public split and fractured with our energies focused on one another instead of it focused as a cohesive unit above on to them.
i view it differently

i see the 'left' as wanting to create a technocracy the day to day functions of which would be controlled by artificial intelligence but the whole of which would be controlled by the people who are the masterminds behind marxism

are black people the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are white christians the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are muslims the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are the chinese the masterminds behind marxism? Well no but they have taken it and run with it and are now in the process of creating one of the most oppressive societies in the developed world

So who is behind this marxist plan to create a centralised system where the people who are in charge of the technology are then able to CONTROL all other people as nothing better then modern slaves?

That is the issue that i want people who currently identify as 'left' to consider and i particularly want black people to consider it

You call it 'egalitarinism' but that is not what the technocracy is about achieving; egalitarianism implies some sort of benevolence on the part of the people trying to achieve that

But what i'm saying to you is that the driving force behind the technocracy is not benelvolence at all but malice. It is really about the bid for SUPREMACISM of the people who are the masterminds behind marxism

And those people do not give a shit about black people; they don't give a shit about muslims; they don't give a shit about female rights etc

I believe those people are satanists

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-03-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #619
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
i view it differently

i see the 'left' as wanting to create a technocracy the day to day functions of which would be controlled by artificial intelligence but the whole of which would be controlled by the people who are the masterminds behind marxism

are black people the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are white christians the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are muslims the masterminds behind marxism? No they are not

Are the chinese the masterminds behind marxism? Well no but they have taken it and run with it and are now in the process of creating one of the most oppressive societies in the developed world

So who is behind this marxist plan to create a centralised system where the people who are in charge of the technology are then able to CONTROL all other people as nothing better then modern slaves?

That is the issue that i want people who currently identify as 'left' to consider and i particularly want black people to consider it

You call it 'egalitarinism' but that is not what the technocracy is about achieving; egalitarianism implies some sort of benevolence on the part of the people trying to achieve that

But what i'm saying to you is that the driving force behind the technocracy is not benelvolence at all but malice. It is really about the bid for SUPREMACISM of the people who are the masterminds behind marxism

And those people do not give a shit about black people; they don't give a shit about muslims; they don't give a shit about female rights etc

I believe those people are satanists
Well my problem with the above is that you are just pushing a very false narrative.

The NWO is not being pushed by "Marxists"

It has nothing to do with Marxism.

The technocracy also has nothing to do with left or right, it's just a means of control that either side will employ.

We aren't going to get to the bottom of this if you continue to push fake conspiracies directing us towards enemies that don't exist.

The "Marxist" conspiracy IS a propaganda talking point of the very reactionary fascist movement I outlined in my above post. It is part of the creation of fear and anger by which to create fascists.

It is the creation of false enemies, mainly the "Marxists" and "Muslims" which enables the controllers to manipulate by fear the FASCIST foot soldiers.

We are being run by BILLIONAIRE(no such thing as a billionaire in Marxism) oligarchs who are consolidating control of the worlds resources, while controlling the political spectrum and subjugating the world with their military and police states. They are not INCREASING wealth and social spending of the plebs, but DECREASING it through austerity. Again the very fact that they are pushing worldwide austerity proves your accusations of "Marxist" controllers totally false.

You are just using the word "Marxist" to confuse it with meaning "totalitarian" in order to discredit progressive ideas. This tactic and strategy is being bought and paid for by the very oligarchs who control us. It is a false narrative, that people cannot seem to shake because of their political biases and ideologies.

You are stuck with certain ideas of THE ENEMY being a certain way, and you just cannot see beyond that.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 02-03-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:06 PM   #620
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well my problem with the above is that you are just pushing a very false narrative.

The NWO is not being pushed by "Marxists"

It has nothing to do with Marxism.

The technocracy also has nothing to do with left or right, it's just a means of control that either side will employ.

We aren't going to get to the bottom of this if you continue to push fake conspiracies directing us towards enemies that don't exist.

The "Marxist" conspiracy IS a propaganda talking point of the very reactionary fascist movement I outlined in my above post. It is part of the creation of fear and anger by which to create fascists.

It is the creation of false enemies, mainly the "Marxists" and "Muslims" which enables the controllers to manipulate by fear the FASCIST foot soldiers.

We are being run by BILLIONAIRE(no such thing as a billionaire in Marxism) oligarchs who are consolidating control of the worlds resources, while controlling the political spectrum and subjugating the world with their military and police states. They are not INCREASING wealth and social spending of the plebs, but DECREASING it through austerity. Again the very fact that they are pushing worldwide austerity proves your accusations of "Marxist" controllers totally false.

You are just using the word "Marxist" to confuse it with meaning "totalitarian" in order to discredit progressive ideas. This tactic and strategy is being bought and paid for by the very oligarchs who control us. It is a false narrative, that people cannot seem to shake because of their political biases and ideologies.

You are stuck with certain ideas of THE ENEMY being a certain way, and you just cannot see beyond that.
once again i view this differently

i believe that the inequalities of marx's time were created by some very powerful bloodlines who had been working together and intermarrying to create what is effectively a giant crime family

That crime family knew that they had taken too much market share and that the workers were beginning to get organised against them

Try to understand that this struggle against those bloodlines did not begin in the time of marx or with marx's writings. if you look at my 'the poor had no lawyers' thread you will find that the bloodlines invaded britain in 1066 and promoted all their own people into positions of power and carved up the land between themselves

So there has been a struggle among the working people in my lands, for 1000 years, against an el-ite that sees itself as apart and above the working people and which has defined itself through their adherence to ancient rites within freemasonic lodges

So skip forward to the industrial age and we have those freemasonic el-ites still screwing over the working people of britain as well as pushing COLONIALISM abroad

However the workers started to get organised and had peoples societies and collective funds and cooperative ventures BEFORE marx brought himself to britain

The powerful bloodline el-ites saw that the workers were getting organised and did two things. One was to create world wars that saw the working people butchered in their millions but another thing was to create international communism using the writings of marx as a way to define the problems of the inequality created by the el-ites before then offering their solution

Their solution has always led to centrally controlled dictatorships which is what the new world order is planned to be

Marxism is the means by which the monopoly capitalist, crime family intends to create the ultimate expression of their control of humanity which is an all powerful technocracy that they control as this quote says:

''neoliberalism, as imposed by practitioners of the New World Order and financial elites, is not the opposite of totalitarian communism, but rather its apex, with a tiny minority of masters wielding life-and-death power over a vast majority of slaves.''
-(theology of provocation)https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362656-tr...d-war-nuclear/

Marxism is the tool by which the el-ites intend to refashion society into their planned for NWO technocracy. This is what orwell was telling people in his novels about the FABIAN socialist plans to create a big brother state that he knew were being discussed by powerful people in britain back in the 1940's

All the political correctness and the cultural marxism and the transgender agenda and the 'battle of the sexes' and the transhumanist agenda and the AI SMART grid and the 'internet of things' and the IDENTITY POLITICS is all part of their plan to build the collectivist global technocracy

Marxism is the means by which they can beat, shame or cajole the workers into going along with it. Marxism has been from its inception controlled opposition aiming to move people towards a collectivist world government

problem, reaction, solution: the bloodlines destroy capitalism, the public become dissolusioned with capitalism and capitalist society so the el-ites offer their solution: global technocractic collectivism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-03-2018 at 05:23 PM.