Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2015, 06:03 PM   #21
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzijane View Post
I am in England but have been watching this story unfold for a couple of days. As an outsider looking in, it screams cover up. If I were in that part of the world I would get out
LOL ok.... get out, leave the business, home and family to go where? If people ran at the sign of a cover up the entire human race would just be running around like rats in a new and difficult maze.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #22
lotusrose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 907
Likes: 20 (16 Posts)
Default

with the amount of army personal I don't think they are going to cook on the camp fire so I reckon these stores will feed them a place to hang out, more money in it for them large hand out I would think. We see all the tanks but does anyone see tents and where they will sleep, maybe walmart will house and feed them, then they would have to have buses cant have tanks parked outside.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 08:21 AM   #23
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Sounds like a practice run to me.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #24
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

There seems to me only ONE logical reason to explain this.

If unrest breaks out while the store is open, there's no way it can be contained, the store is full of low income shoppers, many will become looters, security will be outnumbered and give up, more looters will arrive, the store will soon be empty.
But if the store is closed and locked, with a few armed guards outside, they can probably keep looters out.

These store managers have been told there MAY be unrest and are taking precautions.

What are people on this thread going to do when the hammer drops? Have you got an escape plan?

Remember the red list is subversives to be taken first and killed, when/if martial law comes.

GUARANTEED anyone posting here is on it!!!

Last edited by oz93666; 17-04-2015 at 10:13 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 09:51 AM   #25
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
LOL ok.... get out, leave the business, home and family to go where?
There are places to go. Other people have found somewhere. But the mind finds excuses .."ah , it'll never happen"... very dangerous, your life is on the line!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #26
fireflyz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: In the couch cushions.
Posts: 236
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There are places to go. Other people have found somewhere. But the mind finds excuses .."ah , it'll never happen"... very dangerous, your life is on the line!
So a Walmart closes and you think we need to flee the country. lol I think they opened 5 last month as well.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #27
infinite i
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,838
Likes: 174 (106 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There seems to me only ONE logical reason to explain this.

If unrest breaks out while the store is open, there's no way it can be contained, the store is full of low income shoppers, many will become looters, security will be outnumbered and give up, more looters will arrive, the store will soon be empty.
But if the store is closed and locked, with a few armed guards outside, they can probably keep looters out.

These store managers have been told there MAY be unrest and are taking precautions.

What are people on this thread going to do when the hammer drops? Have you got an escape plan?

Remember the red list is subversives to be taken first and killed, when/if martial law comes.

GUARANTEED anyone posting here is on it!!!
How do you know what these store managers have been told?? You dont and the logical explanation is its poisoned food or something like that, does sound dodgy but its far more logical than they know the shits going to hit the fan, why only these 5??

Quote:
So a Walmart closes and you think we need to flee the country. lol I think they opened 5 last month as well.
Guy was homeless on here in London a while back, someone said go live in the forest, during english winter build a house out of branches n shit wtf people are deluded. I also remeber another one comment when shtf, get out the cities, like theyre in some movie and its actually going to happen. Maybe something could happen, but it doesnt seem logical to the elites plans anyway, course fear sells eh
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #28
fireflyz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: In the couch cushions.
Posts: 236
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Walmart is the largest corporation on earth. closure of a few stores when they are building hundreds isn't anything to flee from.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 01:45 PM   #29
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 475
Likes: 41 (33 Posts)
Default

5 shops shut, people think World War 3 is about to go down get a grip people seriously.... Probably closed for training or something lol

Last edited by ally_uk; 17-04-2015 at 01:45 PM.
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 05:51 PM   #30
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Walmart and DHS tunnels.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Wal_Mart_...nel_System.php

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

An entire slew of mysterious deaths surround Jade Helm 15 state Wal-Marts where at least 4 decomposing bodies have been found within a month's period of time in Texas and Oklahoma in at least 5 different incidents. The latest case getting mainstream media attention from this Daily Mail story shares of a Colorado father of five who 'disappeared' after spending $300 at a southern California Wal-Mart. With so many mysterious deaths surrounding Jade Helm 15 states Wal-Marts in only the last month, we're offered a 'conspiratorial' look into a mysterious Wal-Mart tunnel system detailed below that lead us to ask if these tunnel systems will soon be used to 'quickly make people disappear out of public eye', to never be seen again, giving 'black sites' a whole new meaning as the 'red list' is taken underground? 'If they check you in, can you ever leave?'

With Wal-Marts in several Jade Helm 15 states mysteriously closing for at least 6 months, the mystery gets deeper as we learn of an underground Wal-Mart tunnel system project launched along with the Department of Homeland Security and NSA involving hundreds of stores and the creation of a system of underground tunnels throughout the country to 'further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of its' citizens in case of nuclear, biological or chemical attacks.'
We also learn here that the joint-venture tunnels will serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies and armor throughout the nation between strategic locations in the southern portions of America. We can also imagine that if and when gun confiscations take place, human cattle will likely be moved through these tunnels.



Doesn't take much to realise they will be connected to undergound ET/militray bases.
I wonder how many people they have already snatched that way?
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 17-04-2015 at 06:01 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 05:56 PM   #31
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

This thread sound ominous.

I would not like to live i a place where i was dependent on one store for household supplies. Though it is becoming increasingly like that where i live with superstores being the only option for some products.

For the time being at least i have a choice of superstores.

The agenda of centralisation becomes more obvious.

As some say, 'its all one'. Who would have imagined one store.

Last edited by swamideva; 17-04-2015 at 05:58 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:00 PM   #32
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default It was a hoax???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
I read about this yesterday not sure what to make of it?. have you actually seen the Tulsa store closed? it could be fear hype.
YOU are saying it was a hoax?? lol

This don't sound like a hoax to me.

Last edited by 1zenith; 17-04-2015 at 06:07 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #33
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default WOW I didn't hear about that . Scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
With only 3 hours of notice to employees 5 walmart stores across America have been closed. One in my city of Tulsa. All were fully stocked and all used the same excuse "Plumbing problems" though no pumbing problems had been reported and no work permits for plumbing issues have been obtained.

New has it that within the last 18 months months FEMA has signed contracts with the retail giant to supply goods during disasters. (see link)

3http://kyem.ky.gov/Who%20We%20Are/Do...%20Program.PDF

The social media and militia boards are lit up in the US with many making guesses as to why the stores have been closed all agreeing that the "plumbing issues" excuse is a lie.

Why close a fully functioning and fully stocked walmart? In the pas closings have been planned so the merchandise was liquidated before the store's actually closing.

The Tulsa store is now protected by armed security and the front has been closed off with black plastic.
I dont watch the news much.
So what are theY gonna do with the merchandise??

So they are going to turn the wal mart bldng into a fema building??
For disaster relief?

I guess Wal mart is given the food and products TO fema/Govmnt.

That makes sense. I just hope they don't waste the stuff.
I hate wasteful ppl.

Well ya there would be LOOTING if NO armed security. Keep starring at the store to see where all the merchandice is going and who comes to get it .

Are you seeing RUSSIAN military ppl in your hood??

Last edited by 1zenith; 17-04-2015 at 06:08 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #34
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default WEird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Walmart and DHS tunnels.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Wal_Mart_...nel_System.php

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

An entire slew of mysterious deaths surround Jade Helm 15 state Wal-Marts where at least 4 decomposing bodies have been found within a month's period of time in Texas and Oklahoma in at least 5 different incidents. The latest case getting mainstream media attention from this Daily Mail story shares of a Colorado father of five who 'disappeared' after spending $300 at a southern California Wal-Mart. With so many mysterious deaths surrounding Jade Helm 15 states Wal-Marts in only the last month, we're offered a 'conspiratorial' look into a mysterious Wal-Mart tunnel system detailed below that lead us to ask if these tunnel systems will soon be used to 'quickly make people disappear out of public eye', to never be seen again, giving 'black sites' a whole new meaning as the 'red list' is taken underground? 'If they check you in, can you ever leave?'

With Wal-Marts in several Jade Helm 15 states mysteriously closing for at least 6 months, the mystery gets deeper as we learn of an underground Wal-Mart tunnel system project launched along with the Department of Homeland Security and NSA involving hundreds of stores and the creation of a system of underground tunnels throughout the country to 'further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of its' citizens in case of nuclear, biological or chemical attacks.'
We also learn here that the joint-venture tunnels will serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies and armor throughout the nation between strategic locations in the southern portions of America. We can also imagine that if and when gun confiscations take place, human cattle will likely be moved through these tunnels.



Doesn't take much to realise they will be connected to undergound ET/militray bases.
I wonder how many people they have already snatched that way?
WOW that is freaking weird.

First I have heard of that. I don't think there are any tunnels under our wally worlds here.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #35
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Your poisoned food theory makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
How do you know what these store managers have been told?? You dont and the logical explanation is its poisoned food or something like that, does sound dodgy but its far more logical than they know the shits going to hit the fan, why only these 5??



Guy was homeless on here in London a while back, someone said go live in the forest, during english winter build a house out of branches n shit wtf people are deluded. I also remeber another one comment when shtf, get out the cities, like theyre in some movie and its actually going to happen. Maybe something could happen, but it doesnt seem logical to the elites plans anyway, course fear sells eh
Poisoned food? That makes no sense.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #36
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Thats mean letting food rot like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I can personally confirm the Tulsa store WAS closed with 3 hours notice and as far as I know it is still being guarded by some type of police force who are armed and working in pairs. The front is covered up in black plastic.

The odd thing is that we can NOT confirm any removal of meat or produce... So is it just going to sit in there and rot?
Thats bull crap. Just letting meat rot. I hate to see food wasted like that.

Wal mart doesn't care. They're rich. They don't care about poor ppl.

Did they turn the electricity off?
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:20 PM   #37
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Too funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaylor32a View Post
probably a revenge programme for making walmart sforced by the US government touccumb to its plebs sorry employees, to give them all a sudden payrise, now they will destroy some stores just to show whos boss.

I suspect they probably threw their dummy out for being served as liars and thieves by humanity
YOUR statement was funny!!!


""""to give them all a sudden payrise, now they will destroy some stores just to show whos boss.""""
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 07:01 PM   #38
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
the logical explanation is its poisoned food or something like that, why only these 5??
Wouldn't it be sensible to remove the poisoned food?
And if you don't know which food, if someone phoned and said "I've poisoned all the food", do you just close the store forever?

Perhaps only 5 closed because the managers of these stores took the threat more seriously, or their area was more at risk.

I never suggested leaving the country , there are safer places in the US, or ways of improving your survivability where you are... but I get the impression people are just watching things get more and more dangerous and doing nothing to protect themselves.

Ask yourself ,what will you do if the food shops are closed for two weeks , or if looters come to visit you. People here will look very silly if they haven't taken some sort of precautions.

Last edited by oz93666; 17-04-2015 at 07:12 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #39
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default



They, "ALL," have plumbing problems? That's unfortunate!!

The Walmart family have mansions built next to FEMA Camps! They also have properties/stores in, "out of town," areas, that couldn't possibly sustain themselves with such a low population! That's where you're going guys!!
Go to 6 minutes, 18 seconds!!

__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"

Last edited by maxine; 17-04-2015 at 07:32 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #40
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post


They, "ALL," have plumbing problems? That's unfortunate!!

The Walmart family have mansions built next to FEMA Camps! They also have properties/stores in, "out of town," areas, that couldn't possibly sustain themselves with such a low population! That's where you're going guys!!
Go to 6 minutes, 18 seconds!!


Where is the video?? 6min 18sec?

Ya maybe it is some drill. Because you know they want to test ppl to see what will happen when the shelves go empty or stores close.

Scary shit.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.