Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-04-2015, 09:55 PM   #1
ufochick

Default Walmart's sudden closing of 5 fully stocked stores

With only 3 hours of notice to employees 5 walmart stores across America have been closed. One in my city of Tulsa. All were fully stocked and all used the same excuse "Plumbing problems" though no pumbing problems had been reported and no work permits for plumbing issues have been obtained.

New has it that within the last 18 months months FEMA has signed contracts with the retail giant to supply goods during disasters. (see link)

3http://kyem.ky.gov/Who%20We%20Are/Do...%20Program.PDF

The social media and militia boards are lit up in the US with many making guesses as to why the stores have been closed all agreeing that the "plumbing issues" excuse is a lie.

Why close a fully functioning and fully stocked walmart? In the pas closings have been planned so the merchandise was liquidated before the store's actually closing.

The Tulsa store is now protected by armed security and the front has been closed off with black plastic.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:31 PM   #2
fireflyz
Inactive

I read about this yesterday not sure what to make of it?. have you actually seen the Tulsa store closed? it could be fear hype.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:55 PM   #3
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default revenge for giving a pay rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
With only 3 hours of notice to employees 5 walmart stores across America have been closed. One in my city of Tulsa. All were fully stocked and all used the same excuse "Plumbing problems" though no pumbing problems had been reported and no work permits for plumbing issues have been obtained.

New has it that within the last 18 months months FEMA has signed contracts with the retail giant to supply goods during disasters. (see link)

The social media and militia boards are lit up in the US with many making guesses as to why the stores have been closed all agreeing that the "plumbing issues" excuse is a lie.

Why close a fully functioning and fully stocked walmart? In the pas closings have been planned so the merchandise was liquidated before the store's actually closing.

The Tulsa store is now protected by armed security and the front has been closed off with black plastic.
probably a revenge programme for making walmart sforced by the US government touccumb to its plebs sorry employees, to give them all a sudden payrise, now they will destroy some stores just to show whos boss.

I suspect they probably threw their dummy out for being served as liars and thieves by humanity
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 11:59 PM   #4
ritchs

Quote:

We need to couple this info along with information about people receiving troop callups. Already there was been published today a massive order for ammunition beyond what has been reported in the past. it would be interesting to know when the extra Walmart guards were requisitioned and things of that nature. Things that happen overnight are usually long in planning. involving truckers deliveries being cancelled, store managers taking vacations, notices to utility companies etc At what inventory level was the store left at, 100% capacity, were workers working heavy overtime in the past weeks. They ususally sontact people on the state payroll to let them know in advance of layoffs forthcoming. No matter how close they play their cards , there are usually indicators

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 16-04-2015 at 12:02 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 12:06 AM   #5
ufochick

I can personally confirm the Tulsa store WAS closed with 3 hours notice and as far as I know it is still being guarded by some type of police force who are armed and working in pairs. The front is covered up in black plastic.

The odd thing is that we can NOT confirm any removal of meat or produce... So is it just going to sit in there and rot?
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 16-04-2015, 01:15 AM   #6
tnt1

This the one on Memorial D?
BTW, the Runes say its a lucky break that was given as a tip off early enough but stubbornly someone didn't listen to the advice given. It appears solely defense related and may if the Runes are correct, have thwarted a hinderance or minor catastrophe of sorts. The result shows it as a wholly fortunate occurrence. Time will tell I guess but I think there was something bad found in the food or something else like that.

Last edited by tnt1; 16-04-2015 at 01:21 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 02:18 AM   #7
ritchs

Default Operation Jade Helm

Quote:
I can personally confirm the Tulsa store WAS closed with 3 hours notice and as far as I know it is still being guarded by some type of police force who are armed and working in pairs. The front is covered up in black plastic.

The odd thing is that we can NOT confirm any removal of meat or produce... So is it just going to sit in there and rot?
The first thing that popped into my mind was the Jade Helm exercise as a preparatory effort of Martial Law. This could be the partnership of military and corporate assets in the Southwest United States.

http://www.truthandaction.org/operat...ional-warfare/

Are The Wal-Mart Closings In Jade Helm 15 States A Sign We've Sold Them The Rope They'll Use To Hang Us With By Shopping At Wal-Mart All These Years?

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Jade Helm and the Forced Relocation of Tens of Millions of Americans

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 04:54 AM   #8
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick

Getting ready for Martial Law practices or maybe something worse!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 05:18 AM   #9
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
This the one on Memorial D?
BTW, the Runes say its a lucky break that was given as a tip off early enough but stubbornly someone didn't listen to the advice given. It appears solely defense related and may if the Runes are correct, have thwarted a hinderance or minor catastrophe of sorts. The result shows it as a wholly fortunate occurrence. Time will tell I guess but I think there was something bad found in the food or something else like that.

It's the one at Admiral and Memorial streets. It is an older store, a super store. A very busy store but not in the best part of the city by any means.
Old 16-04-2015, 07:04 AM   #10
lotusrose

any shops I know give notice of closing down and have massive sales to clear out the stock to make money before shutting down. SO what is walmart going to do with the stock on the shelf throw out or claim in on insurance.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 07:07 AM   #11
lotusrose

Correct me if im wrong but isn't walmart the largest public ammo shop over there. Maybe everyone should boycott walmart and shut the lot of them down
Old 16-04-2015, 07:09 AM   #12
lotusrose

first thing that comes to my mind is a flood and ppl cant stock up. does not USA have other supermarkets or maybe they are selling the stocks knowing ahead of time.
Old 16-04-2015, 07:15 AM   #13
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
Correct me if im wrong but isn't walmart the largest public ammo shop over there. Maybe everyone should boycott walmart and shut the lot of them down
Ammo isn't the issue. The problem is that in many many places there is no other place to buy things except Target (which I find just as offensive). A few years back I needed a dish drainer, the thing you stack dishes in so they can dry. Not one store in my area carried them except walmart ( or target but they had the same thing for more money). For basic needs it's many times the only option.

They have run all of the independent stores out of business. We have two other grocery stores here that are a general grocer. The prices are quite a bit higher but the main thing is the one store (WM and the others) stock different items.

In many small towns walmart is the only grocer for miles around. In one area by a lake in NE Oklahoma it's a 45 minute drive to another grocery store and the closest IS another walmart.
Old 16-04-2015, 01:17 PM   #14
dzijane
Premier Subscribers

I am in England but have been watching this story unfold for a couple of days. As an outsider looking in, it screams cover up. If I were in that part of the world I would get out
dzijane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #15
tnt1

If you remember a little while back there was a obscure report of a Wal-Mart bathroom where they found a meth lab active in there cooking. Supposedly it was a back pack. Maybe these five have something more going on more extensive and they are related.
Old 16-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #16
fireflyz
Inactive

Well my walmart is open. maybe these were scheduled closures?.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #17
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I forgot about that. You might be spot on there.
Old 16-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #18
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
If you remember a little while back there was a obscure report of a Wal-Mart bathroom where they found a meth lab active in there cooking. Supposedly it was a back pack. Maybe these five have something more going on more extensive and they are related.
A meth lab in Wal-Mart. Oh deary me. Was it employees?
Old 16-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #19
busa

Specific terrorist threats?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #20
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz
Well my walmart is open. maybe these were scheduled closures?.
With Armed guards??

I doubt it.........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote