Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 03-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #1
Tiamat11

Default Reptilians identified

Here is theory that may shed some light on the current existence of the reptilians as we know them. I will take you through it with some ground work and then see what you think of it.

OK when a life or life's are taken very suddenly the beings may not know they have just been killed or there consciousness level may not understand what has just happens to them and they do not know they are physically dead or it could be a mixture of the above two concepts that that gives them the awareness of not being dead through there life's being taken so suddenly.

They are now in there astral form but not of the physical living but also not of the realms of passing over, here they are in a realm of in between. I have investigated this realm through documented information and David Icke also speaks of this realm as a place of no creation or natural energy to sustain beings there. This realm also comes up in occult knowledge where beings who do not know they are dead or will not passonto to the next gate through fear of facing there shadow selves and receiving there karmic devolvement.

In this realm the only way to survive is to vampire energy of the living in this dimension and if powerful enough maybe from the dimension above, this all sounds familiar to me from other related info.

Now then a very very long time ago dinosaurs where put on this planet for one reason or another, then maybe 65 million years ago they where destroyed by a massive asteroid hiting earth like a nuclear blast that is beyond imagination wiping out most life instantly, here we have the quick death I spoke of earlier.

Through my research of ancient creation and evolution there was a time when the creator gods chose to use earth as a bass for human design and population experiment, there may have already been some small pods of humans here then already. But more where in the pipe line to inhabit this planet.

Whatever the creator gods plan was for the dinosaurs on this planet there time was up and they where murdered and removed for the humans to expand and evolve.

So now 65 million years have passed in this time a species can evolve a lot maybe even asscend to higher more power full forms of awareness. The dinosaurs are in the realm of the in between with 65 million years of evolutuion under there belt, and now have evolved into a higher form of there ancestors, but still in the dead zone but very evolved.

With a particular hate for humans for some reason which now seems obvious as they know they where murder by the creator gods to make way for human development in times to come.

They live in that zone as energy vampires there only way to survive, sounds familiar.

They are reptilian in nature and expression.

They are in parts masters of that zone and can control parts of the reincarnation process through illusion and manipulation and send us back to earth for the energy food. Also sounds familiar.

They have 65 million years of experience and evolution and a hate for humans on a galactic level, wherever there are humans in this gallaxy you will find reptilians feeding, keeping them selves just out of sight in a light wave length just out of our visible perception, where they live is exactly this and what we are experiencing with theses reptilians could be a massive karmic pay back that we as a species are a part of in ways beyond our control and original awareness.
Tiamat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #2
Rogue

Very interesting thoughts. I like your ideas. Although i'm not fully sold on it...yet.

However, that space between life and death in the astral you speak of, is depicted by the movie, The Lovely Bones.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:11 PM   #3
rooey

Imp there is weird number shiz going on with this post.

6+5 equal 11 .. I keep seeing these sums everywhere. 9 sums as well eg 36, 54, 27
Old 03-09-2016, 10:32 PM   #4
sevenhills

What you mis identify as reptilians live in the sea in plain sight.
Our real over lords are what are commonly called "Dolphins"
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 02:04 AM   #5
anubist800

I'm really sorry but no i don't believe to yours explanations.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 02:24 AM   #6
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat11 View Post
Here is theory that may shed some light on the current existence of the reptilians as we know them. I will take you through it with some ground work and then see what you think of it.

OK when a life or life's are taken very suddenly the beings may not know they have just been killed or there consciousness level may not understand what has just happens to them and they do not know they are physically dead or it could be a mixture of the above two concepts that that gives them the awareness of not being dead through there life's being taken so suddenly.

They are now in there astral form but not of the physical living but also not of the realms of passing over, here they are in a realm of in between. I have investigated this realm through documented information and David Icke also speaks of this realm as a place of no creation or natural energy to sustain beings there. This realm also comes up in occult knowledge where beings who do not know they are dead or will not passonto to the next gate through fear of facing there shadow selves and receiving there karmic devolvement.

In this realm the only way to survive is to vampire energy of the living in this dimension and if powerful enough maybe from the dimension above, this all sounds familiar to me from other related info.

Now then a very very long time ago dinosaurs where put on this planet for one reason or another, then maybe 65 million years ago they where destroyed by a massive asteroid hiting earth like a nuclear blast that is beyond imagination wiping out most life instantly, here we have the quick death I spoke of earlier.

Through my research of ancient creation and evolution there was a time when the creator gods chose to use earth as a bass for human design and population experiment, there may have already been some small pods of humans here then already. But more where in the pipe line to inhabit this planet.

Whatever the creator gods plan was for the dinosaurs on this planet there time was up and they where murdered and removed for the humans to expand and evolve.

So now 65 million years have passed in this time a species can evolve a lot maybe even asscend to higher more power full forms of awareness. The dinosaurs are in the realm of the in between with 65 million years of evolutuion under there belt, and now have evolved into a higher form of there ancestors, but still in the dead zone but very evolved.

With a particular hate for humans for some reason which now seems obvious as they know they where murder by the creator gods to make way for human development in times to come.

They live in that zone as energy vampires there only way to survive, sounds familiar.

They are reptilian in nature and expression.

They are in parts masters of that zone and can control parts of the reincarnation process through illusion and manipulation and send us back to earth for the energy food. Also sounds familiar.

They have 65 million years of experience and evolution and a hate for humans on a galactic level, wherever there are humans in this gallaxy you will find reptilians feeding, keeping them selves just out of sight in a light wave length just out of our visible perception, where they live is exactly this and what we are experiencing with theses reptilians could be a massive karmic pay back that we as a species are a part of in ways beyond our control and original awareness.
Interesting insight and good post man, I agree with some points you raised in your post.

I'm living proof that Reptilians exist, and that's no shit straight down the line no bullshit, I'm not lying!

saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:18 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Here is theory that may shed some light on the current existence of the reptilians as we know them......
Very imaginative , but I believe that's all it is imagination!

Reptillians are mentioned all over the place by contactees like simon parkes , alex collier ... chanellers like barbara machiniak, bashir .... and insiders from the secret space program , like randy cremmer who has been fighting them on mars.... These sources agree on virtually everything!

If you familiarize yourself with the work of these people, and others , a clear picture emerges.

The 'Reps' are a loose alliance of a dozen or so separate ET groups , often fighting one another , they are physical beings who travel in solid ships(UFO's) , but some of them have been around a long time , and have mastered the spiritual realm, they can transport their consciousnesses where they want , materialize out of thin air , and overshadow and possess others.

They came here physically in ships thousands of years ago and manipulated our DNA , placed their favorite genetic line in power (now the Rothshilds and Royalty) , and work with them/possess them , to control the world and enslave humanity.

They also work with the secret government in deep underground bases (DUMBs) , many reports of them being seen there .

Other rep groups have their own independent underground bases on the earth , moon and mars.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-09-2016 at 05:21 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:30 PM   #8
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Very imaginative , but I believe that's all it is imagination!

Reptillians are mentioned all over the place by contactees like simon parkes , alex collier ... chanellers like barbara machiniak, bashir .... and insiders from the secret space program , like randy cremmer who has been fighting them on mars.... These sources agree on virtually everything!

If you familiarize yourself with the work of these people, and others , a clear picture emerges.

The 'Reps' are a loose alliance of a dozen or so separate ET groups , often fighting one another , they are physical beings who travel in solid ships(UFO's) , but some of them have been around a long time , and have mastered the spiritual realm, they can transport their consciousnesses where they want , materialize out of thin air , and overshadow and possess others.

They came here physically in ships thousands of years ago and manipulated our DNA , placed their favorite genetic line in power (now the Rothshilds and Royalty) , and work with them/possess them , to control the world and enslave humanity.

They also work with the secret government in deep underground bases (DUMBs) , many reports of them being seen there .

Other rep groups have their own independent underground bases on the earth , moon and mars.
Well said Oz, Good Insight!
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 06:32 PM   #9
voltaire237

Quote:

Hey Tiamat11

I have some info for you that you might find interesting

private message me
voltaire237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #10
anubist800

Thanks Oz. You just explain my conclusion i think of to .
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 12:13 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

30 years ago I was in hospital with a very serious complicated pregnancy. I was given multiple doses of drugs at once to try and save the baby. In just 5 seconds or so, my heart stopped from all the drug. No pain though. The nurse and my husband both thought I was dead. I was sure my time had come. I knew what was going on. That is very sudden and unexpected. Then I was aware of some power/source telling me telepathically to go back. Not god or jebus or reptilians. I am sure it was my higher self. Then my heart recovered about 30 seconds later, or so I was told. On that plane time means nothing. People were panicking all around me, but I was peaceful as a sleeping baby until I woke up again and then all I cared about was the baby. He survived I am happy to say. No repltlians anywhere, no bad vibes, no white light. Just serene peaceful drifting.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 19-09-2016 at 12:15 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 12:24 PM   #12
Binnaway

Quote:
Here is theory that may shed some light on the current existence of the reptilians as we know them.
I find this post very interesting,- it ties into some of my thoughts of what is traditionally termed as 'limbo'.
Binnaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 12:29 PM   #13
fudgetusk

The old "reptilians are dead dinosaurs" thing. Already thought of that.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 03:07 AM   #14
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Yesterday I believe I came face to face with someone possessed by a reptilian. I won't bore you with the backstory but it was really horrible.

The body language, the nasty sniping, the glittering eyes, the imperious way she just barged into my office and then barged out again, abusing her husband along the way. He is a lovely man who is clearly terrified of her. I am going to email him and offer to help him out of the relationship when he is ready. It's what I did for a living for many years. I was married for a long time to a narcissist with OCD but this woman was every bit his equal.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #15
white light

Nice theory OP. I've considered the am I dead? "Jacob's Ladder" theory. I just think the universal mind likes to keep the individual mind guessing. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 09:37 AM   #16
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
30 years ago I was in hospital with a very serious complicated pregnancy. I was given multiple doses of drugs at once to try and save the baby. In just 5 seconds or so, my heart stopped from all the drug. No pain though. The nurse and my husband both thought I was dead. I was sure my time had come. I knew what was going on. That is very sudden and unexpected. Then I was aware of some power/source telling me telepathically to go back. Not god or jebus or reptilians. I am sure it was my higher self. Then my heart recovered about 30 seconds later, or so I was told. On that plane time means nothing. People were panicking all around me, but I was peaceful as a sleeping baby until I woke up again and then all I cared about was the baby. He survived I am happy to say. No repltlians anywhere, no bad vibes, no white light. Just serene peaceful drifting.
I was,able to tap into that bliss fullness you speak of during my 3 week,stay in intensive care or H.D.U. Bare in mind I had 14 hours surgery and was pretty poorly and their were times I felt as if I was dead, very odd sensation. Anyway for about a week I was either feeling dead or very much like I had changed dimensions, but I ended up been able to disconnect almost and several times was in a zone of calmness, peacefulness and at times even ecstasy with a very assuring feeling of there been a level that we can all get to that is safe and sound. I still fear death, but not been dead if that makes sense.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 10:29 AM   #17
pound

Very interesting line of thought Tiamat. What you have stated mirrors what I have come across in various other places. Both the storyline of the early 90's film "Super Mario Brothers" and some of the historical accounts given about the Djinn parallel with what you are stating. Nephilim researcher Thomas Horn calls this intermediate zone the "Gasket Heaven". David Icke's Italian physicist friend Giuliana Conforto calls it the "inter-space plane" and Credo Mutwa refers to it as the "Heaven Between Heavens". Others may simply know it as the "Astral". From Chapter 11 "Stalking From The Shadows" in Icke's Tales From The Time Loop:

Quote:
'Heaven' between heavens

Thought transfer is another way that people are controlled and manipulated. The Reptilian mind becomes the human mind and you can see this happening all the time as the Reptilian 'hive' mind becomes the human 'hive' mentality. Between dimensions, in this case between the third dimension (the five-senses) and the next one, the fourth dimension, are little 'crevices' of frequency, almost like neutral zones.

The Italian physicist Giuliana Conforto calls them "inter-space planes" and they lie between the dimensions or, as the scientists called them in the Horizon program, parallel universes. It is in the inter-space plane, Giuliana suggested to me, that the Reptilians and other entities reside. This is the realm of the "demons" of folklore that have been frightening and manipulating humans for as long as ancient accounts record.

I rang Credo Mutwa, the Zulu Sanusi (shaman) and official historian of the Zulu nation, to ask him if these 'inter-space planes' were part of his understanding.

"Oh yes", he said. "We call them the heaven between heavens and that's where the reptiles are."

In frequency terms, the inter-space plane is very close to the range of the five-senses, but a fraction outside, just beyond the range that we can see. However, if someone with psychic sight can extend their vibrational range a little they can connect with that frequency range and see some of these entities and they do. People who have taken mind-altering drugs that break through the vibrational walls of the five-senses and allow their consciousness to see beyond it have had the same experience. Also, if these entities lower their vibration only slightly to enter the five-sense range they become visible to us here.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop11.htm

Last edited by pound; 25-09-2016 at 10:44 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote