Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #1
81hxor

Default What just happened?!

Hi all, hoping someone can shed some light on what i have just experienced.

I have been meditating or trying to for a number of months now - often lying on the bed when i get a spare half hour or so, when it is quiet and always with my crystals. I have had ringing noises in my ears and also random words which pop in to my head which always have a little synchronicity in them. If you look at my recent posts you will see of some experiences i have had recently where everything is changing.

Earlier on today i lay on the bed to meditate and put crystals on myself with the intent of a bit of chakra balancing. About 15 mins in i started to feel a bit heavy - like i was sinking into the bed more, then i started getting a tingling pins and needs type sensation through my body and my nose started running, i also felt a bit cold. Suddenly i felt the tingling in my toes and then it spread to my knees and up my thighs, to the root chakra where it was really strong through my entire body to my face and head - even my lips where tingling really strongly. I just went with it and could feel the waves of this amazing energy zipping up though my body really strongly and it lasted for about 3 mins - it felt amazing!! after it stopped i got up slowly and felt cold and really really heavy - like my legs and back where lead!! i sat out in the sun to warm up - am in the UK and its from from cold here at the moment! i just feel in awe at just what happened - never felt anything like it before!!
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81hxor View Post
Well ...I don't think there's any need to look for a deep explanation...

I would define 'meditation ' as drawing the focus within when the mental chater slows and you are focused on sensations within the body this draws energy into the body ...energy follows attention , so this will charge the body up , make it stronger , make you more centered. It's an essential ballance to how we spend most of our time on outward focus activity .

You were lucky enough to have assistance in this process by these inner sensations ... always assist this by focusing where the body is directing and enjoying it ...

Sex is the most natural form of meditation , attention is naturally drawn to pleasurable sensations within the body.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
oneriver

Quote:

I have been meditating or trying to for a number of months now - often lying on the bed when i get a spare half hour or so, when it is quiet and always with my crystals. I have had ringing noises in my ears and also random words which pop in to my head which always have a little synchronicity in them. If you look at my recent posts you will see of some experiences i have had recently where everything is changing.

Earlier on today i lay on the bed to meditate and put crystals on myself with the intent of a bit of chakra balancing. About 15 mins in i started to feel a bit heavy - like i was sinking into the bed more, then i started getting a tingling pins and needs type sensation through my body and my nose started running, i also felt a bit cold. Suddenly i felt the tingling in my toes and then it spread to my knees and up my thighs, to the root chakra where it was really strong through my entire body to my face and head - even my lips where tingling really strongly. I just went with it and could feel the waves of this amazing energy zipping up though my body really strongly and it lasted for about 3 mins - it felt amazing!! after it stopped i got up slowly and felt cold and really really heavy - like my legs and back where lead!! i sat out in the sun to warm up - am in the UK and its from from cold here at the moment! i just feel in awe at just what happened - never felt anything like it before!!

That's a Kundalini rush man...
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:35 PM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
About 15 mins in i started to feel a bit heavy - like i was sinking into the bed more, then i started getting a tingling pins and needs type sensation through my body and my nose started running, i also felt a bit cold. Suddenly i felt the tingling in my toes and then it spread to my knees and up my thighs, to the root chakra where it was really strong through my entire body to my face and head - even my lips where tingling really strongly. I just went with it and could feel the waves of this amazing energy zipping up though my body really strongly and it lasted for about 3 mins - it felt amazing!!!

That's good! Whenever I get that feeling I know I'm doing alright. I learned how to induce it through self-hypnosis when I was six. Dad taught me. I could do things like mentally control the blood flow into one hand or the other till you could see the difference in size. My whole life when I needed a boost I would relax into that tingling sensation and come out of it feeling great.

Last edited by supertzar; 09-08-2018 at 03:35 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote