Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 04-10-2016, 03:27 PM   #21
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've been reading Icke's older books and in one he goes on about Jesus being real. Then in the next book Jesus isn't real. If he's listening to his heart then what went wrong and can we trust anything he says? I still do, truth be told. Hey, I've got nothing better to do.
My mind doesn't particularly trust my heart. Not that it's a bad heart, just that it's more easily led.

Last edited by white light; 04-10-2016 at 03:28 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 08:09 PM   #22
jupiter12

Quote:
I've been reading Icke's older books and in one he goes on about Jesus being real. Then in the next book Jesus isn't real. If he's listening to his heart then what went wrong and can we trust anything he says? I still do, truth be told. Hey, I've got nothing better to do.
On a journey everyone changes (well, some people do)

Opinions change, understanding and awareness grows, spiritual experiences increase. New information becomes available, new insights etc,,,,,

Davids journey, despite an incredible struggle, has been to fight to reveal to the masses, what is really going on and who is really in control and why and how!

And going even deeper into the rabbit hole, the true nature of reality.

He offers information which he considers accurate at the time of writing!
He does not ask that you believe it, just that you open you mind to other possibilities and a bigger picture.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:49 PM   #23
tommorgan

Lightbulb Lost in the haze of a dream

Quote:
Same problem here with changing mind about Jesus but also changed mind about the cause of global warming. The author does stress that themes and not details is what matters but for me it is hard to know what to believe because there is a lack of consistency. (Meanwhile gravity pulls inexorably downward.) In defence, when you develop ideas you refine and adjust them as your knowledge, direct and indirect, increases and understanding deepens. I am testing my beliefs by exploring them, spiritual/scientific, rational/irrational, reductionistic/holistic. I read that you read The Perception Deception [2013] nine times. This is the sort of thing I would do also but it is not healthy! I need a different perspective to clarify what it is I am actually about. This person reckons X. This person reckons Y. If there is no universal agreement, what do I reckon, Z? Is anything certain in life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J6PPkKBXoU
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:09 AM   #24
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Yes he has talked about the fact that things change as more information becomes available.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #25
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommorgan View Post
Same problem here with changing mind about Jesus but also changed mind about the cause of global warming. The author does stress that themes and not details is what matters but for me it is hard to know what to believe because there is a lack of consistency. (Meanwhile gravity pulls inexorably downward.) In defence, when you develop ideas you refine and adjust them as your knowledge, direct and indirect, increases and understanding deepens. I am testing my beliefs by exploring them, spiritual/scientific, rational/irrational, reductionistic/holistic. I read that you read The Perceptiohn Deception [2013] nine times. This is the sort of thing I would do also but it is not healthy! I need a different perspective to clarify what it is I am actually about. This person reckons X. This person reckons Y. If there is no universal agreement, what do I reckon, Z? Is anything certain in life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J6PPkKBXoU
That is because X Y Z have been fragmented by multiple levels of contamination of theory models and for a very good reason. Nature is really simple to understand without books.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:57 PM   #26
tommorgan

Lightbulb Prisms refract light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
That is because X Y Z have been fragmented by multiple levels of contamination of theory models and for a very good reason. Nature is really simple to understand without books.
Wondering if reality would even exist if we did not try to understand it? Do our perceptions shape reality and reality shape our perceptions in a kind of feedback loop? Now X reality dominates. Now Y reality dominates. Now Z reality dominates. X, Y, Z is the prism through which consciousness is refracted.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:38 AM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommorgan View Post
Wondering if reality would even exist if we did not try to understand it? Do our perceptions shape reality and reality shape our perceptions in a kind of feedback loop? Now X reality dominates. Now Y realianydominates. Now Z reality dominates. X, Y, Z is the prism through which consciousness is refracted.
I have by and large removed X and Y and now control my own Zed, to do that one can ignore how the first two are governed by turning them off, it could be TV, Radio or WWW or holy of holies.

As soon as I did this I could easily see how the rest of society was being governed, you could see every builders van on a morning the occupants coming out of the shop with the sun or NOTW under their arms, cans of energy drinks to their lips and the list goes on and on, Bernays must be rejoicing in his grave.

It is a loope but one that is controlled, but quite difficult to break without getting withdrawal symptoms, which we do feel the moment we do anything different to the ground hog day programming we have encountered since recognizing any of the corporate logos.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-10-2016 at 06:41 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #28
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
On a journey everyone changes (well, some people do)

Opinions change, understanding and awareness grows, spiritual experiences increase. New information becomes available, new insights etc,,,,,

Davids journey, despite an incredible struggle, has been to fight to reveal to the masses, what is really going on and who is really in control and why and how!

And going even deeper into the rabbit hole, the true nature of reality.

He offers information which he considers accurate at the time of writing!
He does not ask that you believe it, just that you open you mind to other possibilities and a bigger picture.
But people do believe it though and use it as the foundation of their own beliefs without ever questioning his words. Some, not all that is! it then becomes dogma for some people as it becomes part of a belief system that they invest time and emotion in and they dont want that to be wasted.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:57 AM   #29
tommorgan

Default Z realities (plural) therefore Z does not equal Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I have by and large removed X and Y and now control my own Zed, to do that one can ignore how the first two are governed by turning them off, it could be TV, Radio or WWW or holy of holies.

As soon as I did this I could easily see how the rest of society was being governed, you could see every builders van on a morning the occupants coming out of the shop with the sun or NOTW under their arms, cans of energy drinks to their lips and the list goes on and on, Bernays must be rejoicing in his grave.

It is a loope but one that is controlled, but quite difficult to break without getting withdrawal symptoms, which we do feel the moment we do anything different to the ground hog day programming we have encountered since recognizing any of the corporate logos.
Get your point but personally do not see how there can be preferential reference frames - to borrow a term from the physical sciences - in the context of the infinite universe. Therefore your Z reality and my Z reality could be different and we would both be right. It is just your Z reality is clear to you but my Z reality is not hence arguing on the Net possibly the lowest ebb of the human experience. If my Z reality was clear to me I would either agree with the consensus or not be on these forums...
Old 08-10-2016, 02:20 AM   #30
the tealady
Forum Advisor

All we really need to know is that none of us has the answer to everything and sometimes the answer to something changes; for lots of reasons. No need to stress over it though. People generally, not so much in here, need to be a lot more flexible about how they think things through.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #31
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
All we really need to know is that none of us has the answer to everything and sometimes the answer to something changes; for lots of reasons. No need to stress over it though. People generally, not so much in here, need to be a lot more flexible about how they think things through.
One sure way is to share the knowledge not hoard it like all occultists do, if there is secrecy where the public purse and their money that comes from us, you always bode I'll to those who do know.

Where money which is labour is concerned there can not be secrecy, period, it has to be an open book or we will go bust again and again until there is nothing left.

This in My tiny way, will simply not allow.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-10-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:06 PM   #32
fudgetusk

Quote:
Yes he has talked about the fact that things change as more information becomes available.
But the stuff in his books is supposed to have been implanted in his mind and judged by his heart/higher self. What went wrong when he was talking about Jesus being real? his heart should have been screaming out "this is bs David!"

If he can go wrong once he can go wrong a thousand times. Hence nothing he writes is definite. I still think he's the most accurate writer out there. Beats David Wilcock.

MInd, both of them have predicted stuff that didn't happen.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #33
white light

Quote:
But the stuff in his books is supposed to have been implanted in his mind and judged by his heart/higher self. What went wrong when he was talking about Jesus being real? his heart should have been screaming out "this is bs David!"

If he can go wrong once he can go wrong a thousand times. Hence nothing he writes is definite. I still think he's the most accurate writer out there. Beats David Wilcock.

There are many layers to the illusion. Perhaps we need help to from “higher self” to navigate it. Even if we reject all help, there is still something enabling/empowering us to do that.

I agree that there is not a definitive way that is truth and it shall guide ye. It’s more complicated than that.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 04:38 PM   #34
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:

Do you have evidence he wasn't real? Im not religious in anyway but do think a lot of stuff is true, just been twisted.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #35
markritter
Banned

Quote:

Prediction is not an exact science. Outcomes can change by changing events on the way.

Did you know some people consider David Wilcox as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? I have a book on it but I'm not really convinced.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #36
markritter
Banned

Quote:
I agree yet there are many who quote Davids words as though they are all authentic fact that cannot be refuted.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:00 PM   #37
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Jesus is real, to a point. However, Jesus has become more than a physical representation and his message has been bastardised / minipulated to suit a dark agenda.... An agenda that apposes Christ Consciousness.

The original philosophy of Chrst Consciousness is real, the mask that has been painted over that isn't.

You won't find Jesus when you look at religious art pieces, or in the biblical scriptures, Jesus is a Conscious expression and is found in the heart, it is a way of life....

Did Jesus exist? Likely 'a man' existed who was able to unite a people through philosophy. 2000 years later what we have left of that man, and that philosophy, has been taken and manipulated to be everything that the original philosophy is not.

Jesus does not unite people anymore, as his message would have done, and so the commonly accepted form of Jesus is not true - but most people accept that mirage.

In terms of religious philosophy, in terms of Consciousness, Jesus is real.

In terms of religious mandates and the applied distruction of the Divine Within the Church has made Jesus into a symbolic tenant of control and manipulation.

One can say the same things about buddhism, The Buddha of Compassion may just be a story that can be attached to a real person, does that make the Buddha of Compassion any less or more real?

Compassion is in itself a real expression, whether that expression exists in buddhism can be argued, but for some or even many, Compassion is as a fundamental part of their spirituality... And it is that later aspect which makes it real, makes the story real and makes the man real.

Christ Consciousness is the same thing.

So why Jesus, as a man, may or may not have be real, Christ Consciousness is very, very real.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-10-2016 at 07:05 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I agree yet there are many who quote Davids words as though they are all authentic fact that cannot be refuted.
why not be a little more specific?

if there is something he has said you disagree with then share it
Old 10-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Jesus is real, to a point. However, Jesus has become more than a physical representation and his message has been bastardised / minipulated to suit a dark agenda.... An agenda that apposes Christ Consciousness.

The original philosophy of Chrst Consciousness is real, the mask that has been painted over that isn't.

You won't find Jesus when you look at religious art pieces, or in the biblical scriptures, Jesus is a Conscious expression and is found in the heart, it is a way of life....

Did Jesus exist? Likely 'a man' existed who was able to unite a people through philosophy. 2000 years later what we have left of that man, and that philosophy, has been taken and manipulated to be everything that the original philosophy is not.

Jesus does not unite people anymore, as his message would have done, and so the commonly accepted form of Jesus is not true - but most people accept that mirage.

In terms of religious philosophy, in terms of Consciousness, Jesus is real.

In terms of religious mandates and the applied distruction of the Divine Within the Church has made Jesus into a symbolic tenant of control and manipulation.

One can say the same things about buddhism, The Buddha of Compassion may just be a story that can be attached to a real person, does that make the Buddha of Compassion any less or more real?

Compassion is in itself a real expression, whether that expression exists in buddhism can be argued, but for some or even many, Compassion is as a fundamental part of their spirituality... And it is that later aspect which makes it real, makes the story real and makes the man real.

Christ Consciousness is the same thing.

So why Jesus, as a man, may or may not have be real, Christ Consciousness is very, very real.
Jes-us is as real as the summer sun.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:04 AM   #40
pound

Default "Truth Vibrations" Ch. 9 Pg. 121 (1991)

I couldn't find a PDF of Truth Vibrations anywhere on the Web so I copied this passage from my own paperback copy. What Icke states in the paragraphs below should answer a few queries that people have brought up repeatedly in this thread and others pertaining to his writing style.

Quote:
After seven months of intensive spiritual education and guidance from some very highly-evolved beings, I now understand something of the changes the earth and ourselves are going through, but there is still an enormous amount that I still do not know. It is also clearer to me why these books are being written and what they are intended to achieve. With every book my consciousness, my ability to understand what is happening and why, will be opened wider, as will my eternal memory. This is, apparently, deliberate. They could have contacted me years ago and taken me much further along the remembering process before I was launched into print. They didn't because that is not the way they have chosen to bring the message before the world. Each successive book will be more detailed and go deeper into the creation and evolution of life and the transition we are going through.

I have no doubts whatsoever that some of what I have said in terms of detail I will modify in future books. That is unavoidable in the circumstances in which I am working. The idea is for the readers to grow with me as my knowledge and understanding is increased at each stage of the programme agreed and set out before I incarnated.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote