Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 06-01-2019, 11:34 AM   #681
iamawaveofthesea

Men are more disadvantaged than women in the UK, US and most of Europe, scientists claim author Jasper Hamill
Friday 4 Jan 2019 12:19 pm

Scientists have invented a new way of measuring gender equality and claimed it shows men are more disadvantaged than women in most developed countries. Researchers from the University of Missouri and University of Essex in the United Kingdom said previous ways of measuring inequality are ‘biased to highlight women’s issues’. Their Basic Index of Gender Inequality (BIGI) instead measures three factors: educational opportunities, healthy life expectancy and overall life satisfaction. The academics calculated scores for 134 nations and used the results to suggest men are more disadvantaged than women in 91 nations.

They discovered that the most developed nations in the world came ‘closest to achieving gender equality, albeit with a slight advantage for women’. However, in the least developed countries, women fall behind men because they don’t have access to education. Using the index, Bahrain was named as the top nation for gender equality followed by the UK and the Netherlands. The US was ranked in position 34, with men falling behind in education as well as life expectancy and satisfaction. Most European countries with the exception of Italy were deemed to be better for women than men.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/04/men-d...1/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
Old 10-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #682
iamawaveofthesea

Psychologists Declare Traditional Masculinity ‘Harmful’
By Dr Susan Berry
9 Jan 2019

The American Psychological Association (APA) has released guidelines that teach psychologists working with men and boys that “traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful.”

APA has issued its first-ever guidelines for practice with men and boys. They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage https://t.co/yzDRvH6Hgo pic.twitter.com/l8W5J06mJU

— APA Monitor (@APA_Monitor) January 2, 2019

According to an APA announcement, the release of Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Boys and Men comes after a review of more than 40 years of research showing that men who are not emotionally expressive are damaged and end up with serious behavior problems.

According to the APA announcement:

Men commit 90 percent of homicides in the United States and represent 77 percent of homicide victims. They’re the demographic group most at risk of being victimized by violent crime. They are 3.5 times more likely than women to die by suicide, and their life expectancy is 4.9 years shorter than women’s. Boys are far more likely to be diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder than girls, and they face harsher punishments in school—especially boys of color.

“Though men benefit from patriarchy, they are also impinged upon by patriarchy,” said Ronald F. Levant, Ed.D, a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and co-editor of The Psychology of Men and Masculinities, published by APA.

APA says the guidelines teach that traditional masculinity, “marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful.”

“Men socialized in this way are less likely to engage in healthy behaviors,” the group asserts.

However, Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, tells Breitbart News that APA “has apparently joined in the war against men, proposing to solve their problems by gelding them, turning them into what C.S. Lewis called ‘men without chests.’”

She notes:

Striving hard against obstacles is a problem? Stoicism and self-reliance are not virtues, but are pathological? Without men’s courage, aggressiveness, risk-taking, and single-minded dedication to problem-solving, we’d still be in caves, if we survived at all.

The organization says that, while psychological studies of the past often used only white men and boys as subjects, they failed to take “men’s gendered experiences into account.”

Adopting the ideology of gender identity and gender fluidity, APA explains that, in the past, “Researchers assumed that masculinity and femininity were opposite ends of a spectrum, and ‘healthy’ psychology entailed identifying strongly with the gender roles conferred by a person’s biological sex.”

“What is gender in the 2010s?” Ryon McDermott, Ph.D., a psychologist at the University of South Alabama who also contributed to the men’s guidelines, asks, according to APA. “It’s no longer just this male-female binary.”

Once APA tackled its Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls and Women in 2007, some of the same contributors to that volume moved on to the guidelines for work with men and boys, the group says.

In its new guidelines, APA is teaching its clinicians they should be aware of what they call these “dominant masculine ideals,” as well as “their own potential biases.”

“Mental health professionals must also understand how power, privilege and sexism work both by conferring benefits to men and by trapping them in narrow roles,” the group says. “They should consider how stoicism and a reluctance to admit vulnerability hamstring men in personal relationships, and they should combat these forces, in part, by encouraging fathers to engage more fully with their children.”

“Men and women are not the same,” Orient asserts, however. “Trying to homogenize them will destroy both. Women need the strength and protective instincts of their men, and men need the love and faithful support of their women.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20190109
Old 17-01-2019, 12:41 PM   #683
iamawaveofthesea

Over a million children under the age of six are currently on psychiatric drugs in America
By Isabelle Z. -
January 15, 2019

Psychiatric drug use is on the rise in the U.S., with one out of every six Americans now taking some type of medication in this category. This is highly concerning given the scary side effects and poor effectiveness of many of these drugs, but there is one particularly disturbing aspect of this trend that seems to get glossed over, and that is the extraordinary number of children who are taking such drugs.

Mental health watchdog group Citizens Commission on Human Rights is drawing attention to the concerning fact that more than a million kids younger than six in our nation are currently taking psychiatric drugs.

While around half of these children are four to five years old, an incredible 274,804 of them are younger than a year old. That’s right: babies are being given psychiatric drugs. The number rises for toddlers aged two to three, with 370,778 kids in this category taking psychiatric drugs overall.

Data from IMS Health shows that the situation only gets worse as kids get older, with 4,130,340 kids aged 6 to 12 taking some type of psychiatric drug.
https://www.intellihub.com/over-a-mi...gs-in-america/
Old 17-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #684
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Over a million children under the age of six are currently on psychiatric drugs in America

With the NEW GUN LAWS of being DENIED the Right to Bear Arms License if you have EVER taken anti-depressant drugs. they are well on the way to disarming the USSA.

Then couple the Bio Weaponry of Vaccines to stupefy the kids and them MOOOSLIMS know they dont want to vaccinate and give their kids the "AMERICAN DISEASE", Stupid USSA is ripe for a revolution to overthrow those who invented and designed and built the infrastructure to maintain western society so the Barbarian mooslims can mutilate and subjugate all the women.

The Savage Mooslims of Islam-is-Bad are fighting as they know they will take over from stupid white man and they are fighting amongst themselves as to who will rule the Western World one day....
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 12:27 AM   #685
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
With the NEW GUN LAWS of being DENIED the Right to Bear Arms License if you have EVER taken anti-depressant drugs. they are well on the way to disarming the USSA.

Then couple the Bio Weaponry of Vaccines to stupefy the kids and them MOOOSLIMS know they dont want to vaccinate and give their kids the "AMERICAN DISEASE", Stupid USSA is ripe for a revolution to overthrow those who invented and designed and built the infrastructure to maintain western society so the Barbarian mooslims can mutilate and subjugate all the women.

The Savage Mooslims of Islam-is-Bad are fighting as they know they will take over from stupid white man and they are fighting amongst themselves as to who will rule the Western World one day....
can we leave the muslim bashing out of the thread please unless you have some commentary on how islam ties into the male crisis or how muslim immigration into the west ties into it?

But concerning your gun control point i think that is an excellent point. Clearly those medicated kids are being set up to be denied gun ownership in the future
Old 18-01-2019, 10:26 AM   #686
elpressiedente

No I cant leave the Moooslim bashing out.

They are an integral part of the NWO's takeover plan of the free west.

Its true, you can be denied or even have all your guns confiscated of you've taken certain psychotic drugs, ONCE DISARMED, and stupefied, the takeover can begin by the Invading hoards of enemy combatants and other fence hoppers and the USSA, with nothing left to defend themselves with is a Male Crisis just waiting to happen.

The MALE CRISIS will escalate in desperate acts of self defense as dam near every returning VET will be denied a gun license due to Post traumatic Stress pills.

Otherwise its uniforms verses civilians... which is another male crisis.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #687
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No I cant leave the Moooslim bashing out.

They are an integral part of the NWO's takeover plan of the free west.

Its true, you can be denied or even have all your guns confiscated of you've taken certain psychotic drugs, ONCE DISARMED, and stupefied, the takeover can begin by the Invading hoards of enemy combatants and other fence hoppers and the USSA, with nothing left to defend themselves with is a Male Crisis just waiting to happen.

The MALE CRISIS will escalate in desperate acts of self defense as dam near every returning VET will be denied a gun license due to Post traumatic Stress pills.

Otherwise its uniforms verses civilians... which is another male crisis.
well i can't deny that mass immigration has been weaponised against the west

I also can't disagree that extremist islam, ie wahhabism, has largely been the creation of the zionist enterprise which has then funded and armed it

We need to be careful though not to demonise all immigrants and to keep in mind that many of them are regular folks who are just being used as pawns in a larger game; we need therefore to focus on the people who are masterminding the mass immigration and who have ruined the countries that many people are fleeing from

That said when you have unchecked and unvetted immigration there will inevitably be criminals, terrorists and assorted ne'er-do-wells among the waves of people coming in. It does of course fall on men to protect weaker members of society from physical dangers

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-01-2019 at 11:58 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 09:47 AM   #688
elpressiedente

There are no "grey area" when the over crowding and CULT wars begin in earnest.

Them pawns are soon armed and become a pain in the arse quite quickly and you want to give them sympathy instead of a star or strip on their sleeve so they know to be kind to their hosts, because their CULT Leaders are preaching hate speech to the congregation.
Get freaking real.......... Arm or perish. and its sending men of all cults into crisis and despair.

These pawns are pre programmed to CULT protect to the death.

To defeat SAURON they did have to defeat the PAWNS of ORCS.

I would say iamawaveofthesea you have a DEATH WISH with your attitude.
Old 20-01-2019, 11:12 AM   #689
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
There are no "grey area" when the over crowding and CULT wars begin in earnest.

Them pawns are soon armed and become a pain in the arse quite quickly and you want to give them sympathy instead of a star or strip on their sleeve so they know to be kind to their hosts, because their CULT Leaders are preaching hate speech to the congregation.
Get freaking real.......... Arm or perish. and its sending men of all cults into crisis and despair.
the old left told us to become colour blind so we did

then the new left started flooding people into the country while telling them through identity politics that they should hate white people. The new left is creating swathes of people with a RACE CONSCIOUSNESS who only see things in terms of race. Their entire world view and political viewpoint is created around the subject of race; essentially some people are in a race war not a class war

I love the message of people like david icke and max igan that we are all just spirit having an experience in this reality and that we should look past our bodily shells as they are merely vehicles for us while we are in this reality

Its a beautiful message and i agree with it in spirit. The danger is that like i say the new left is pushing race consciousness so the problem is that not everyone is subscribing to what people like david icke are saying

Yes if all people decided to look past skin colour we could build a paradise on earth but i don't see that happening. What i see happening is people becoming even more obsessed about race due to the identity politics and social justice social engineering of the new left!

This puts me in a quandry!

So i have debated with a lot of progressives online. I like to talk to everyone and i try to talk to everyone. I want to hear everyones perspective and i believe in a free market of ideas. I believe people should talk out all of societies problems in open forum so that we have it all out in a peaceful way that hopefully leads to resolution rather than have tensions simmer away quietly

The problem i have found when i'm discussing with progressives is that when i point out that their social justice agenda is actually anti-white racism they tell me that we deserve it because of colonialism and slavery. So what they have done there is they have bypassed the mechanism in the mind that ensures reasonable behaviour ie the CONSCIENCE

They have bypassed their conscience by convincing themselves that their hatred is righteous. This is a big problem because it means we cannot rely on them to play nice if they gain a demographic advantage

The hard fact is that the most tolerant and the most stable societies on the planet are the ones with a white majority demographically

Listening to these militant progressives makes me concerned that if that demographic is lost it will undo that tolerance and instead the prevailing energy in that society would become one of INTOLERANCE towards white people

I want to live in a world where all people can feel safe but i don't think the new left is taking us there unless of course you consider the eventual plugging of everyones minds into the artificial intelligence cloud to create a giant hive mind to be safety but to me it reminds me of what the historian tacitus said when he watched the romans sow the defeated carthigineans soil with salt to render it infertile:

''we make a desert and we call it peace''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-01-2019 at 01:44 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #690
elpressiedente

This is a man in crisis trying to make his violence on women legal for all men to commit.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...beating-video/

Its a disease of the mind and we need to silence it forever as it has no place in the war on Cults.

The Law of the Jungle will return in all its glory. All of 'they' are making sure of it.

Men going to war are men in crisis mode
Old 20-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #691
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
This is a man in crisis trying to make his violence on women legal for all men to commit.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...beating-video/

Its a disease of the mind and we need to silence it forever as it has no place in the war on Cults.

The Law of the Jungle will return in all its glory. All of 'they' are making sure of it.

Men going to war are men in crisis mode
I think you should let 5 immigrants into your home and that you should run your home as a democracy

you should then vote on things like:

-who is going to do the housework chores
-who is going to pay for everything
-who is going to get to eat the food
-who is going to get to use the beds and the sofas
-who else should be allowed into the house
-and ultimately who should be allowed to remain in the house

I'm sure that new demographic will work fine for you. What could possibly go wrong?

If however they vote that you should leave you might find yourself in trouble because its winter and you will die outside in the cold.

Now if you were a member of the NRA you might be a gun owner and that way you could protect yourself if some people got it in their head that you are the problem and that you must either die or leave

And now we understand why the democrats want to take peoples guns....

We also understand now why people won't hand over the guns without a fight: because their very ability to continue existing might be dependent on their ability to defend their family from people with HATE in their hearts

So while you argue meekly ''but its my house so i should be allowed to stay'' they will call YOU a racist for not letting in more of their friends. Also they will call YOU a 'racist' for not throwing away your gun.

But who is the racist really? Who is it that really has the hate in their heart and carries a desire to cause harm in their mind?

So in this world that is currently working to destroy you in so many ways. Who is going to protect YOUR family from the haters?
Old 20-01-2019, 10:38 PM   #692
elpressiedente

Its impossible to debate using "hypotheticals". Only Pseudo intellectuals do so.

If you cant use real life experiences, you have lost the debate already.

Might has always been right and all power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Them FACTs will never change. The only things that change is who has the right to bear arms... and who makes the rules.

We the People, have lost both and it is a CRISIS.

The CRITICAL point here is it is only Men who fight and die for rights. Subjugate men and no change is possible.

Now eat your Soylent Green and get back to work.