Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2016, 07:12 AM   #1
ringy
Senior Member
 
ringy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,121
Likes: 1,694 (786 Posts)
Default David Icke - 9/11 Was An Inside Job



David Icke - 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Published on 11 Jun 2016

Enjoy!

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #2
roastpotatoes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,225
Likes: 5,300 (2,481 Posts)
Default

I bought the book by Dr Judy Woods "Where did the Twin Towers go?" several years ago.

The book shows photos of cars, trees etc which cannot be explained logically.

She's a scientist who has received a lot of flack from some members of the truth movement because she thinks
directed energy weapons were used that day. Was there a previously unknown reaction with metal
and directed energy weapons to explain the state of the cars?

How is it possible for cars to be damaged in this rusted way, some of them hundreds of metres or more from the site?







Why did the trees react the way they did?

Why is there not more rubble apparent if the towers were brought down by just controlled demolition?

Richard D Hall has supported Dr Judy Wood's theories and so do I.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-04-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Likes: (2)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 11:33 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,185
Likes: 2,237 (1,549 Posts)
Default

I don't support Woods.

In many of the pictures on her website of cars one sticks out more than most and that is the one with the cars lined up along a fence or wire barrier* next to a bridge under which other cars are underneath the bridge.

The cars are all burned out along the fence but the fence is completely untouched, neither is the debris of leaves and rubbish that is collected in the bottom of the wire, this would have gone up in smoke along with the wire in the fence right next to the burnt out cars.

Also the greyhound type bus completely burnt out, these have hundreds of litre fuel tanks sometimes two which once ignited would create a fire ball the width of the street it was in and destroy everything within a hundred feet.

I have recovered dozens of cars during my job as a breakdown mechanic some the next morning and nearly all were covered in red rust by then, poor quality steel used for car panels do this and are only preserved by copies layers of paint and extensive underseal.

Other traits are patently clear.

The buildings did not fall at free fall speed, as the mushroom cloud burst outwards you can see huge sections of the towers cascading and reaching the ground before the lower half of the buildings vanished, thus not free fall speed.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-04-2017 at 11:43 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #4
roastpotatoes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,225
Likes: 5,300 (2,481 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I don't support Woods.

In many of the pictures on her website of cars one sticks out more than most and that is the one with the cars lined up along a fence or wire barrier* next to a bridge under which other cars are underneath the bridge.

The cars are all burned out along the fence but the fence is completely untouched, neither is the debris of leaves and rubbish that is collected in the bottom of the wire, this would have gone up in smoke along with the wire in the fence right next to the burnt out cars.

Also the greyhound type bus completely burnt out, these have hundreds of litre fuel tanks sometimes two which once ignited would create a fire ball the width of the street it was in and destroy everything within a hundred feet.

I have recovered dozens of cars during my job as a breakdown mechanic some the next morning and nearly all were covered in red rust by then, poor quality steel used for car panels do this and are only preserved by copies layers of paint and extensive underseal.

Other traits are patently clear.

The buildings did not fall at free fall speed, as the mushroom cloud burst outwards you can see huge sections of the towers cascading and reaching the ground before the lower half of the buildings vanished, thus not free fall speed.
I'm no scientist, but some of her research is interesting to me.

You mention about the fence not being effected where the burnt cars are parked.

1) It's possible they were moved to that location and if that is the case, she should not have included that photo.

2) It's also possible the cars had not been moved, but they reacted to molecules in the air/dust from directed free energy weapons, but wood/paper and possibly plastic did not.

There are other photos on the internet and from her book with burnt, flipped and rusted cars closer to ground zero, but no damage to trees and lots of un-burnt paper on the ground in the immediate area.

If directed energy was used, could the ingredients effect metal, but not wood and plastic? That's the question which interests me.

I found this website ... there are over 500 comments which I haven't read, but will take a look at when I have more free time.

The Judy Wood Enigma, By Craig McKee

"For some time, I’ve been thinking about creating a post where the comment thread is the focus and the article more of an introduction to the discussion. That’s what I’ve decided to do here with what I hope will be an open, substantive discussion on the research of Dr. Judy Wood.

Rather than just having comments about her pop up in other discussions and other threads (usually involving name calling and ridicule), I’ve decided to create a post where her research can be rationally debated; at least I hope it’ll be rational and that the discussion focuses on science rather than hearsay.

I understand some of the regular readers of Truth and Shadows may think I’m off base by addressing Wood’s work at all, but I hope there aren’t too many who feel that way. I believe that any discussion that involves the pursuit of the truth is worth having. I don’t think the reputation of the entire Truth movement will be affected one way or the other. And I don’t believe any questions are “dangerous” to ask.

Those who don’t think the subject is worthy of their attention can wait for my next regular article, which will follow soon.

I own a copy of Dr. Judy Wood’s book Where Did the Towers Go? (sent to me by a reader). I have read over several chapters but haven’t gone through the whole book from cover to cover just yet. It seems that most of Wood’s most vocal critics have not read her book at all, but this may be proven wrong in the comments to follow.

In her book (which has the impressive appearance of a glossy, full-colour textbook) Wood posits that not only can plane impact and fires not account for what happened to the Twin Towers, neither can conventional controlled demolition.

She believes that some kind of directed free energy weapon was responsible for the destruction, including the mid-air pulverization, of the buildings. She coined the term “dustification” to describe how solid materials, including steel, seemed to disintegrate into dust as the buildings were being destroyed.

She points out that had conventional explosives brought the buildings down, the material would have slammed into the ground with a great force, potentially causing serious damage to the “bathtub” keeping the Hudson River from flooding lower Manhattan. She says the building hitting the ground would also have shown in the seismic evidence, which she contends it didn’t.

The very title of her book suggests her main point: that there was nowhere near enough rubble to account for the “collapse” of two 110-storey buildings. She contends that most of the material that made up the buildings was turned to dust and simply blew away.

Wood is easily the most attacked figure in the 9/11 Truth movement, although she doesn’t consider herself to be part of the movement. She states that she doesn’t have theories, but rather she examines evidence that this was more than a gravitational collapse and more than a conventional demolition.

While I’m not taking a pro or con position on Wood or her research in this article, I will say that there are things she addresses that I think deserve answers, particularly from those who dismiss her. Much of the opposition to her that I’ve read is pretty superficial and is often reliant on ad hominem attacks rather than evidence-based refutations.

When people want to ridicule her, they refer to “space beams.” She does use the term “Star Wars beam weapons” but this is a reference to energy-weapon technology associated with the “Star Wars” missile defense program (the Strategic Defense Initiative). She says research on energy weapons goes back a century and remains classified.

I look forward to read some substantive exchanges on the buildings turning to dust, toasted cars, molten metal, the seismic evidence, the Hutchison Effect, and Hurricane Erin.

I’d like to know what her detractors have to say about Hurricane Erin – how it headed straight for New York City, stopped on the morning of Sept. 11, then turned sharply away – all the while being virtually ignored by the media."

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...-911-research/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 21-04-2017 at 01:34 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 02:07 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,185
Likes: 2,237 (1,549 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I'm no scientist, but some of her research is interesting to me.

You mention about the fence not being effected where the burnt cars are parked.

1) It's possible they were moved to that location and if that is the case, she should not have included that photo.

2) It's also possible the cars had not been moved, but they reacted to molecules in the air/dust from directed free energy weapons, but wood/paper and possibly plastic did not.

There are other photos on the internet and from her book with burnt, flipped and rusted cars closer to ground zero, but no damage to trees and lots of un-burnt paper on the ground in the immediate area.

If directed energy was used, could the ingredients effect metal, but not wood and plastic? That's the question which interests me.

I found this website ... there are over 500 comments which I haven't read, but will take a look at when I have more free time.

The Judy Wood Enigma, By Craig McKee

"For some time, I’ve been thinking about creating a post where the comment thread is the focus and the article more of an introduction to the discussion. That’s what I’ve decided to do here with what I hope will be an open, substantive discussion on the research of Dr. Judy Wood.

Rather than just having comments about her pop up in other discussions and other threads (usually involving name calling and ridicule), I’ve decided to create a post where her research can be rationally debated; at least I hope it’ll be rational and that the discussion focuses on science rather than hearsay.

I understand some of the regular readers of Truth and Shadows may think I’m off base by addressing Wood’s work at all, but I hope there aren’t too many who feel that way. I believe that any discussion that involves the pursuit of the truth is worth having. I don’t think the reputation of the entire Truth movement will be affected one way or the other. And I don’t believe any questions are “dangerous” to ask.

Those who don’t think the subject is worthy of their attention can wait for my next regular article, which will follow soon.

I own a copy of Dr. Judy Wood’s book Where Did the Towers Go? (sent to me by a reader). I have read over several chapters but haven’t gone through the whole book from cover to cover just yet. It seems that most of Wood’s most vocal critics have not read her book at all, but this may be proven wrong in the comments to follow.

In her book (which has the impressive appearance of a glossy, full-colour textbook) Wood posits that not only can plane impact and fires not account for what happened to the Twin Towers, neither can conventional controlled demolition.

She believes that some kind of directed free energy weapon was responsible for the destruction, including the mid-air pulverization, of the buildings. She coined the term “dustification” to describe how solid materials, including steel, seemed to disintegrate into dust as the buildings were being destroyed.

She points out that had conventional explosives brought the buildings down, the material would have slammed into the ground with a great force, potentially causing serious damage to the “bathtub” keeping the Hudson River from flooding lower Manhattan. She says the building hitting the ground would also have shown in the seismic evidence, which she contends it didn’t.

The very title of her book suggests her main point: that there was nowhere near enough rubble to account for the “collapse” of two 110-storey buildings. She contends that most of the material that made up the buildings was turned to dust and simply blew away.

Wood is easily the most attacked figure in the 9/11 Truth movement, although she doesn’t consider herself to be part of the movement. She states that she doesn’t have theories, but rather she examines evidence that this was more than a gravitational collapse and more than a conventional demolition.

While I’m not taking a pro or con position on Wood or her research in this article, I will say that there are things she addresses that I think deserve answers, particularly from those who dismiss her. Much of the opposition to her that I’ve read is pretty superficial and is often reliant on ad hominem attacks rather than evidence-based refutations.

When people want to ridicule her, they refer to “space beams.” She does use the term “Star Wars beam weapons” but this is a reference to energy-weapon technology associated with the “Star Wars” missile defense program (the Strategic Defense Initiative). She says research on energy weapons goes back a century and remains classified.

I look forward to read some substantive exchanges on the buildings turning to dust, toasted cars, molten metal, the seismic evidence, the Hutchison Effect, and Hurricane Erin.

I’d like to know what her detractors have to say about Hurricane Erin – how it headed straight for New York City, stopped on the morning of Sept. 11, then turned sharply away – all the while being virtually ignored by the media."

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...-911-research/
I found the information very interesting indeed working in the motor industry at the time, but only studdied her website and talks in some detail where the cars were concerned, she has tons on the site which drew my eye and interest at that time.

The cars lined up against the wire fence next to the overpass really stood out because with that amount of heat of all those cars burning and fuel tanks exploding would send flames in every direction and even melt the fence and torch the cars only six feet away under the overpass, there is no chance of the fence or the debris that was thickly gathered along the bottom of the wire under such conditions to survive this type of multi car inferno.

There is a perfectly good explanation however for the flipped cars and that is fuel tanks full of gass exploding and flipping them over which I have seen when cars have been vandalised and torched when parked up and I had collected later myself, all were surface rusty the very next day where they were totally burned but not where they were not and the paint had survived.

The beams turning to dust senario is another oracle for me and can be explained when you enlarge the view and you can see in the black and white spectrum which gives a much better contrast, where it shows each section or column that are bolted together where the floor sections would be....You can see them buckling at their end pads where they are bolted together like a row of train carriages sat on end, just before the spire falls and the concrete dust left on them from the floors is left behind in mid air, it being much lighter than steel and contained or supported within the air.

When I was younger I was a coded welder making similar columns like these which were stored outside until they were ready for painting the next day, red rust had already began to form over them, especially where the heavy bead of weld was extant needing to be properly sand blasted and primed before painting very soon after.

A lot of these major construction columns were painted with red lead oxide paints that to the untrained eye would look like it was rusty, and anywhere they were involved in say a factory fire and the paint was burned off would be rusty the next day due to the metal surface being l3ft open pored by the heat, bone dry and does readily absorb the slightest amount ofdampness in the air, even on a dry day.

As an experiment take a section of steel new or old and on a dry day begin heating it with a blow torch and watch the area immediately adjacent to the flame and you will easily see the surface water vapour being ejected by the flame, even when you think it's bone dry it's not.

If you watch her movies with the sound off your first line of observation is not curtailed by conjecture and a clearer picture is often obtained of the mechanical attributes within the film.

Woods conjecture on the 500 thousand tons of steel slamming down is also miss leading, what she is doing here is building a picture of goliath proportions; where it is subliminally portrayed as a single block falling down; when what we have in reality is a progressive collapse and gentle building downwards pressure instead.

My hypothesis partly using Solidworks Cosmos which I am expert at today and have been using since 2001 actually is this.

The building were not a conventional pull as the demo teams call them, it was a multi type removal, where the sub levels were weakened first and then the very core was weakened without damaging the outer facade and a tube type demo where the majority of the debris travelled almost unimpeded was procured, where each section was weakened just in front of the blast waves that weakened the seperate parts, and good old gravity doing the rest.

Speak to any clearing up crews and they will tell you that the majority of the large column section weighing many tones each were collected at the heart of the building and the area where the sub levels and open lobby area were situated, they had to bring in the largest mobile crane in the country to remove them, dusted columns don't need this kind of machinery to remove them.

As this continued the effects which can be clearly seen was a mushrooming effect of a central core filling the tube like structure and then slowly spilling out and over the outside breaking the then weaker outer layer of columns via a cenral mass pushing outwards and littering the footprint and surrounding area with the lighter columns and aluminum fascia for quite a distance away from its own footprint.

Towards then end of the collapse you can clearly see the outer facade reaching the ground in huge sections long before the rest of the building infactically prooving this was not a free fall speed collapse.

I would go as far to say anyone backing Woods will be tarred by her very strange brush once the true evidence comes out and it will in the fullness of time.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-04-2017 at 02:52 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 09:48 PM   #6
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,208
Likes: 699 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
......
The buildings did not fall at free fall speed, as the mushroom cloud burst outwards you can see huge sections of the towers cascading and reaching the ground before the lower half of the buildings vanished, thus not free fall speed.

To demolish a building of that size doesnt require weakening throughout the structure for it all to fall at free fall speed.

Would weakening just the top third and guiding the planes to the right spot at the right angle eventually do enough damage to generate an falling impact of a magnitude that the lower part of the structure was not designed to withstand?

Last edited by serpentine; 22-04-2017 at 09:49 PM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 12:24 PM   #7
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,185
Likes: 2,237 (1,549 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
To demolish a building of that size doesnt require weakening throughout the structure for it all to fall at free fall speed.

Would weakening just the top third and guiding the planes to the right spot at the right angle eventually do enough damage to generate an falling impact of a magnitude that the lower part of the structure was not designed to withstand?
The building was built in such a way the the lower sections were the strongest and things got progressivly lighter as it got taller.

If you notice the top half to a third of each tower remained intact and began falling in a solid lump, this was done to create a battering ram effect to compress the structures below and keep them going until the remaining cube was weakened flattening the metalwork left.

The key component was the outer framework which was left intact to act as a funnel to collect and control the majority of the debris.

The floors were the only concrete containing structures and would be ground up like a food processor turning to smaller and smaller secretions as they continued downwards which were blow all over the area.

The building was mainly a framework with flooring designed only to support office furniture and parfinalia, not strong enough for industrial apparatus which was all based at sub levels.

Ino the first attempt at damaging the towers the building was completely out of bounds to everyone and this was when I think the main preparations were made.

The sub levels were repaired but not so they were as they would have been originally.

This is where the bulk of the thicker supporting columns were gathered as the sub levels were blown out only moments before the imaginary planes hit or at the same time, the results of this are evident when you see the damage to the lobby area, which was predominantly air space up to the first floor level, thus creating a ready made void for the debris to collect, the sub levels and the lobby make up at least a hundred foot deep void to fill.

The explosives will have partly been powder based TNT's which makes them easy to fill the voids inside the main columns themselves.

Woods is a very clever manipulator, probably MK ultra comatosed and induced during her year out due to illness.

What she fails to mention is the actual height of the "Settled Debris Field", all pictures of this are shown from the top of it making it look like a platform at ground level, Does anyone know how high it actually was???

Her book is a biblia Pauperum of non facts using pictures to lead the minds eye, just like she does constantly during her lectures, where she diligently watches whilst asksing the audience where did the towers go, before giving them the answers via pictures which they could not possibly answer* she is supposed to be telling the people where they went, not asking them!

Hope that helps.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.