Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #21
kisatu

To help me, what do you consider the important criteria of their being an existence of (a) the NWO?
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #22
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotruth View Post
And my opinion is that you're a fucking moron.
wow thats a new one. I thought we were going to have a nice debate,yet you resort to petty name calling. I dont want this thread to end up in the rant room,so if you want to argue with me,my msn,yahoo and skype are there,argue with me on there,dont derail this thread,please.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #23
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisatu View Post
To help me, what do you consider the important criteria of their being an existence of (a) the NWO?
When i think about it,to be politically correct a new world order would be a political idealism,rather than a group of people.

But to prove something like that exists,id say it needs;
Names,quotes [with citations],the "thousands of declassified documents" they supposedly have declassified.

To know what it is,we must also know what it isnt. [if it does exist]
Old 08-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #24
kisatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
When i think about it,to be politically correct a new world order would be a political idealism,rather than a group of people.

But to prove something like that exists,id say it needs;
Names,quotes [with citations],the "thousands of declassified documents" they supposedly have declassified.

To know what it is,we must also know what it isnt. [if it does exist]
Okay interesting.

I agree to be able to prove something exists you need to know what it is. Is the NWO everything? Every decision for the larger motive? It's hard to believe that's true. Are they the influence behind the major decisions? I think that is closer to the truth.

Quote:
Oliver Letwin, author of the party's manifesto, is to give up a £60,000 post with investment bank N M Rothschild ahead of the next election. David Willetts, the shadow Skills Secretary, will step down from his advisory role with Punter Southall later this year, costing him up to £80,000. David Gauke, a shadow Treasury minister, has given up a directorship with Ivobank, an internet bank. Shadow International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell has resigned from his six directorships at Lazards. On the Labour benches, only Ian McCartney, a former trade minister, has announced he is to resign from his £113,000 consultancy job with the US nuclear energy firm, Fluor Corporation. He will do so before the 1 July deadline, after which all MPs will have to publish the exact pay from their second jobs and the amount of time they devote to them.
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-1721546.html

When you have people who are able to make decisions employed by those who are in big business it makes you suspect the motive of these people. A friendship made for these ocompanies, will it be easily forgotten once in power? Hmm.

Quote:
London, February 11: The British government's links to business came under scrutiny after reports Prime Minister Tony Blair backed a deal sought by an Indian businessman Lakshmi Mittal who gave a big cash donation to the Labour Party. But Blair played down the significance of the story, defying his critics to find evidence he had broken the rules.
Source: http://www.expressindia.com/news/ful...hp?newsid=7388

It ties in with the idea of neoliberalism. Bringing tax relief and advantages to big business and stretching the divide between the rich and the poor*.

So my point is that decisions are influenced by big business or an "elite".

Next thing you may go onto is, whether or not you believe current society is turning more draconian/orwellian and what laws proove/disprove this.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #25
kisatu

Some extras:
Quote:
The Bilderberg consensus is that national problems are best solved by an internationally oriented elite, that a global network of decision-makers should have a common language and that the boundaries are fluid between the monied and the political classes.
Quote:
“To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair,” Lord Healey told the author Jon Ronson for his book Them: Adventures with Extremists. “Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn’t go on for ever fighting one another for nothing. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing.”

Another way of viewing the club is that of Metropolitan Seraphim, the bishop of Piraeus, who said that the Bilderbergers represented a “criminal cabal of world Zionism and its efforts to set up a cruel world dictatorship under the headship of Lucifer”. This line is quite common on the blogosphere, where the club’s secrecy is taken as evidence of evil intentions.

Whether Lucifer will be down there on the sun-loungers remains to be seen. But what we have been able to establish from a World Bank spokesman, Alexis O’Brien, is that the organisation’s president, Robert Zoellick, will be in Athens on unspecified business on May 14. And that US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner’s public schedule is mysteriously empty for the next two days. Jo Ackermann, head of Deutsche Bank, will be travelling “somewhere in Europe”. Jean-Claude Trichet, head of the European Central Bank, will not be around until the end of the week.
Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6283373.ece

Quote:
I have learned this from the random searches, detentions, angry security goon proddings and thumped police desks without number that I've had to suffer on account of Bilderberg: I have spent the week living in a nightmare possible future and many different terrible pasts. I have had the very tiniest glimpse into a world of spot checks and unchecked security powers. And it has left me shaken. It has left me, literally, bruised.
Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/...ommentposted=1

Quote:
n its report, the Lords constitution committee said growth in surveillance by both the state and the private sector risked threatening people's right to privacy, which it said was "an essential pre-requisite to the exercise of individual freedom".

People were often unaware of the scale of personal information held and exchanged by public bodies, it said.

"There can be no justification for this gradual but incessant creep towards every detail about us being recorded and pored over by the state," committee chairman and Tory peer Lord Goodlad said.
Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7872425.stm

Quote:
Details of the times, dates, duration and locations of mobile phone calls, numbers called, website visited and addresses e-mailed are already stored by telecoms companies for 12 months under a voluntary agreement.

However, the Liberal Democrats said the government's plans were "incompatible with a free country and a free people".

In February, the Lords constitution committee said electronic surveillance and collection of personal data had become "pervasive" in British society.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8087530.stm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...monitored.html

So a few more examples. Take as much or as little as you want from the links.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
joe911

Quote:
Okay interesting.

I agree to be able to prove something exists you need to know what it is. Is the NWO everything? Every decision for the larger motive? It's hard to believe that's true. Are they the influence behind the major decisions? I think that is closer to the truth.
Thats alot more plausable,but that is how things have worked for centuries. Centuries ago it was only land owners who could vote,and be involved in politics,so the wealthy have always looked after thier own. I wouldnt say this is anything new.

Quote:
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-1721546.html

When you have people who are able to make decisions employed by those who are in big business it makes you suspect the motive of these people. A friendship made for these ocompanies, will it be easily forgotten once in power? Hmm.
That is a fair point,but it sounds like you are assuming that big business' employs people in politics? or maybe i misunderstood? Politicians are usually sponsored,even ron paul,it would be impossible to know if the politician was serving thier sponsors best intrests.

Quote:
Source: http://www.expressindia.com/news/ful...hp?newsid=7388

It ties in with the idea of neoliberalism. Bringing tax relief and advantages to big business and stretching the divide between the rich and the poor*.

So my point is that decisions are influenced by big business or an "elite".
There has always been a divide between rich and poor. A thing we learned in media studies was that "The job of the upper class is to stay at the top,the job of the middle class is to become upper class,the job of the lower class is to stay there and work for those at the top"

Quote:
Next thing you may go onto is, whether or not you believe current society is turning more draconian/orwellian and what laws proove/disprove this.
After more talk of thier existence,we can move onto thier agendas.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #27
nihil

Proofs of the NWO?

Political proofs can be found in the starting of World Wars of the last century.
Just some royal families did start a war that saw millions of people die in
trenches.

World War II gives other examples in particular the books by Anthony Sutton
are really useful to understand what's behind. We then arrive to actual political
issues, thanks to the Bush family. Everyone should know that the grandfather
of George W. Bush was an intimate in business with the Nazi. Seems a plot of
horror? What about these avian flu and other flu that arise here and there?
Who sells the Panacea? We are considered as cattle, as long as we do not
realize this, we'll be slain again and again .
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #28
kisatu

Quote:
Thats alot more plausable,but that is how things have worked for centuries. Centuries ago it was only land owners who could vote,and be involved in politics,so the wealthy have always looked after thier own. I wouldnt say this is anything new.
Wouldn't people argue that the illuminati (or what other guise we want to call them) have been around for centuries? These so called bloodlines?

Quote:
That is a fair point,but it sounds like you are assuming that big business' employs people in politics? or maybe i misunderstood? Politicians are usually sponsored,even ron paul,it would be impossible to know if the politician was serving thier sponsors best intrests.
I meant that if these people are being employed by big business that when it comes to making a choice between a decision in favour of the populace or one for the big business they're more likely to choose the latter.

Quote:
There has always been a divide between rich and poor. A thing we learned in media studies was that "The job of the upper class is to stay at the top,the job of the middle class is to become upper class,the job of the lower class is to stay there and work for those at the top"
Indeed. There has always been a divide. However in the last 50 years this gap has grown astronomically. From ceo's earning 7 to 1 now earning around 50 to the regular lacky. My source for this sadly is in a folder which I can't find.

FOUND IT:

Quote:
Ceo's wages rose to 500:1 in 2000 from normal workers, it was 30:1 in 1970. (Rees,2006:101)
Quote:
International bank lending has also grown dramatically. As a proportion of world trade it was 7.8% in 1965 byt by 1991 it had risen to 104.6% (Rees, 2006:92)
Quote:
One of the primary effects of neoliberalism was the restroation of the income and wealth of the upper fractions of the owners of capital, whose property is expressed in the holding of securities such as shares bonds or bills. (Dunénil & Levy, 2005:14)

Last edited by kisatu; 08-08-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #29
joe911

Quote:
Wouldn't people argue that the illuminati (or what other guise we want to call them) have been around for centuries? These so called bloodlines?
I suppose so,but then f they have been controlling everything for centuries why have there been so many 'free presidents',if they had a penultimate agenda,why diddnt they do it back then,when we diddnt have things like the internet etc... also if people say woodrow wilson was a nwo puppet,how did they manage to have control then,only to loose it a few years later to jfk,or was he one too?

Quote:
I meant that if these people are being employed by big business that when it comes to making a choice between a decision in favour of the populace or one for the big business they're more likely to choose the latter.
It all depends i suppose Maybe there is a balance?

Quote:
Indeed. There has always been a divide. However in the last 50 years this gap has grown astronomically. From ceo's earning 7 to 1 now earning around 50 to the regular lacky. My source for this sadly is in a folder which I can't find.
But there are so many factors to consider about the lower classes. For example; Girls are getting pregnant at a younger age,and sometimes even going on to have 3/4 kids by her mid 20s,if those 3 kids did the same,you have a tree developing where instead of there been 2 people,2 kids,2 generations,you have many more,resulting in lower standards of living.

The opening to that film sums it brilliantly.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #30
kisatu

Quote:
I suppose so,but then f they have been controlling everything for centuries why have there been so many 'free presidents',if they had a penultimate agenda,why diddnt they do it back then,when we diddnt have things like the internet etc... also if people say woodrow wilson was a nwo puppet,how did they manage to have control then,only to loose it a few years later to jfk,or was he one too?
Maybe someone else can give you this answer as I'm not sure.

Quote:
But there are so many factors to consider about the lower classes. For example; Girls are getting pregnant at a younger age,and sometimes even going on to have 3/4 kids by her mid 20s,if those 3 kids did the same,you have a tree developing where instead of there been 2 people,2 kids,2 generations,you have many more,resulting in lower standards of living.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yQunhOaU0

The opening to that film sums it brilliantly.
Well the current system is aimed at expanding that gap further as my now edited end of the post shows.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #31
steevo
Inactive

Does the NWO exist ? Yes the idea does exist, and they are implimenting it RIGHT NOW, whist we wasting our time discussing if it exists.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #32
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Does the NWO exist ? Yes the idea does exist, and they are implimenting it RIGHT NOW, whist we wasting our time discussing if it exists.
Because there is the possibility that it doesnt exist.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #33
joe911

Quote:
Well the current system is aimed at expanding that gap further as my now edited end of the post shows.
But the system is been blamed for something beyond thier control. They cant physically force people to stop breeding,or show them how to lead better lives,because conspiracy theorists say "they have no right telling us how to live" which is true,but then they cant complain about the system if it genuinley is trying to help them.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default N.w.o.

Jordan Maxwell On The NWO.

If Video disappears,Just quote it

There is nothing New under the sun.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-08-2009 at 09:22 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #35
nihil

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Jordan Maxwell
What if the European Community, the EUR and other political issues were
plainly spoken between the Bilderberg Members years before they happened ??

---> Public Group on Scribd <---

BXO • Core Globalists • Masters of Deception eXposure grOup • Group for the Disclosure of Hidden Institutions

Last edited by nihil; 08-08-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Added the italic . They knew it before it happened .
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #36
lightgiver

Default Corruption is Rife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post
What if the European Community, the EUR and other political issues were
plainly spoken between the Bilderberg Members ??

---> Public Group on Scribd <---

BXO • Core Globalists • Masters of Deception eXposure grOup • Group for the Disclosure of Hidden Institutions
TBH there is that much deceit around it is better to be cautious about everything,I do not trust the elites 1 iota,CFR, Bilderberg the lot of em,they work for their own benefits not ours,I am having doubts about this whole truth inverted brackets thing going on also

It appears some are just lining their own pockets and have THEIR own agendas,I do like Jordan Maxwell though,even though he is a Freemason I feel something good about him.

I do not enjoy all these truth researchers slagging each other off,and Jordan I have never heard him do it
I have heard enough people slagging him off though for no real reason.

We should be focused on making ourselves a better person and focus less on all the negativity.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-08-2009 at 09:36 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #37
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Because there is the possibility that it doesnt exist.
Yes. And it's possible that the EU doesnt exist, and that Britain doesnt exist and that England doesnt exist, and that Hull doesnt exist. The "New World Order" is a name given to their agenda of world domination and the enslavement of the populations (and that's putting it mildly).
Old 08-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #38
steevo
Inactive

Joe what WAS your radio show all about ?
Old 08-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #39
steevo
Inactive

Joe if you want to live in ignorance then that is your choice, I really dont care, cos it really isnt gonna effect anything. AT THE MOMENT, I think that the best solution for alot of people is to stay in ignorance. Seriously! But when the mass awakening happens (and it will), I feel that the ignorant (fearful) people will ALL suddenly see things differently, and they will see that ignorance is no longer "the norm" anymore. The ignorant will suddenly be the ones in the minority, and THAT is the thing that will change their minds. That's why alot of people refer to them as sheep-like.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #40
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Joe what WAS your radio show all about ?
It was a reflection of my beliefs at the time.