Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 04-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #101
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
do you see any empthy and selflessness in teaching people that others alien abductions, a child being molested, and a women being raped is the creation of the victim and a result of their beliefs?
no, its not what i mean, i was asking a direct question about bashar's teaching?

Last edited by doobyferkin; 04-12-2014 at 09:35 PM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #102
white light

Quote:
where does mark passio mention time in natural law?

all i've heard him say is hte past cannot be changed. It has happened and it is recorded in the universe. He says only the future can be changed by what you do and decide in the present.

I don't see what is incorrect about this in 3d reality. I cannot go back in time and change actions I regret.
Yes, this is what I have doubts about. No, it's probably not possible to time travel in the way you suggest.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #103
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yes, this is what I have doubts about. No, it's probably not possible to time travel in the way you suggest.
I know what you mean about time, with the timeline physics and games the ETs are playing. But we don't have access to that in our stage of evolution.

Mark Passio does keep his teachings grounded and practical which is what I like about his teachings.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:25 PM   #104
white light

Quote:
I know what you mean about time, with the timeline physics and games the ETs are playing. But we don't have access to that in our stage of evolution.

Mark Passio does keep his teachings grounded and practical which is what I like about his teachings.
Yeah, no probs with that.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #105
gremlin

Quote:
This is what it is, but this collective has to be the majority or quite large in numbers to manifest in consensus reality.

If we stand together in a minority, then the numbers who don't agree can impose their will on us. It will be just us living that way, while everyone else is inthe grips of the PTB manipulation.

So you need to show and make available your ways for the rest of the people to pick up and decide for themselves if that is what they want. not see you as a threat.

Until people start takign to the alternative then they belong to the PTB. The PTB will be quick to brand us all as terrorists when the numbers start to worry them. As an example living of the grid has been made illegal.
I can't disagree with with what you typed.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #106
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Exactly the title of this thread is Bashar and solipsism.

Yet the topic of solipsism is being avoided to discuss the merits of Bashars philosophy.I have just come up with a explanation definition of solipsism, it will obviously be incomplete, though i think i am getting there.

A conditioned belief sytem based upon a lie that creates the illusion of knowing that nothing can be known, that all truth is subjective and that nothing exists outside of ones mental perceptions.
You can't discuss the 'merits of Bashars ideas when, one you don't understand them and 2, you are misrepresenting them.

That's what posters here are telling you.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #107
tortle

Quote:
swami posts are dead on in this thread
No they're not... and not in general either, it's a lot of techno-babble, saying lots without really saying anything.

Bashar doesn't say anything about denying the shadow, in fact he says that you have to face it in order to progress.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #108
doobyferkin
Inactive

i would agree with this, but i would go further and change "more control" to full control although in regards to ones own life
Quote:
.......what bashar is teaching is you can have more control over how the reality plays out, but this empowerment is still working within the dynamics of natural law (if you harm someone there will be a consequence)
but disagree with this.......
Quote:
external manipulation that is present here created by us mainly via the law of correspondance (as above so below as below so above).
to me there is a conflict here, thus this is what i would have a problem with Bashar, although as i have mentioned i have not listened to him, thus i am basing solely on your description

Last edited by doobyferkin; 04-12-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #109
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
My life circumstances have totally debunked what Bashar says. I am a mind control and torture target of faction(s) within the US military and intelligence communities. They torture me on a daily basis. I did not create my reality. My reality came to me. I was unaware of the war going on in earth society I was just being myself, and became a severe target...

Bashar is a psy op... I do like that he gave predictions, so we can know something is up eventually... Although I do not envy being him when his predictions don't happen.

I believe the purpose of his psy op is largely the same as the videos i saw labeled as Abraham Hicks. It is about stopping awareness of darkness. After watching a bashar or hicks video people are less likely to look into or shed light on some of the darker aspects of society. We must collectively become aware of the conspiracy to be able to overthrow it and take back our planet.

Awareness is key. Bashar and Abraham Hicks promote ideologies that propagate ignorance. I have linked my blog to some people who say "I don't pay attention to darker things" total bashar acolytes... They no longer want to learn about darkness because they fear it will manifest in their life from learning about it....

Bashar has the support of TPTB. He has the support of the mind controllers. I can tell when someone is a psy op or at least estimate such things when I see many mind controlled people following them. Notice how some things get big followings quick and other things do not. It is largely because we are in a covert transhumanism controlled society...
I'm not talking about you here, but this is the problem with discussing these ideas with certain posters on here who think you
can watch one or two youtube videos....and they then know all about this subject.

Now, if you study these ideas more closely........you'll see none of us create our realities.....it is the BELIEFS we hold in our
subconscious mind
( or in your case that were implanted in your mind) that create our reality.

This is a very subtle but very important point to realize.

It is the key point Icke makes again and again when he says we create our own reality.

Why do you think your mind-controllers spent so much time putting you into traumatic states of mind.............because when the mind
is vibrating at these frequencies, it is much easier to IMPLANT their BELIEF-SYSTEM into you.

And it is belief-systems that attract the reality you experience.

That is the key point of Bashar, Abraham Hicks and Icke. ( See icke's perception deception book)

Reality is not fixed and as Consciousness we have the innate ability to select different realities.

Last edited by seanx; 04-12-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:13 PM   #110
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
There is a part of most humans that wants to believe in magic, spirituality and religion that wants to believe we can change things with our minds and make miracles happen and it's that gulibility that these new age channeled guru's exploit; to make themselves rich by selling us books and video's that feed off our desire for a magical world. But you have to read their book or watch their video to get it.
I think you're on the wrong forum mate.........or else you know nothing about Icke ideas!!!
Old 04-12-2014, 11:22 PM   #111
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mim525 View Post
And that Psuedo-Spirtualist stuff is: If i can change my ego to think that i'm all spiritual everything will be on and rosy, but as we can see with ickey he had a tough time after he announced his spirtuality, and i bet he'd too of loved to think that he's the only one in the universe and that changing his ego beliefs would change his literal experience of the world. Bashar is just very misleading as good as his intentions may be
The irony!!!

That's exactly what Icke says too.

There is only ONE and in the great marvellous paradox of life..........we are ALL that ONE ...........and yes, in this virtual reality,
belief does change experience, in icke's view.

Last edited by seanx; 04-12-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #112
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
no, its not what i mean, i was asking a direct question about bashar's teaching?
the answer was about bashar teaching not you
Old 04-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #113
artardfiesta

Quote:
i would agree with this, but i would go further and change "more control" to full control although in regards to ones own life

but disagree with this.......

to me there is a conflict here, thus this is what i would have a problem with Bashar, although as i have mentioned i have not listened to him, thus i am basing solely on your description
we do not have full control here in terms of what we experience. you are paying taxes no? there are all types of things imposed on you exteranally. if a reptilian architect decides to send one to rape you so he can feed this is also very possible. but what we do have control over is how we react to things, the decisions we make in response to events, and the actions we take in our lives.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #114
white light

Solipsism, like other perceptions, is a useful tool. It's like the free will v predetermination debate. As perceptions of reality they are both useful tools, but I wouldn't like to say one is absolutely true and the other absolutely false. It doesn't matter. What matters is expanding your consciousness to include different ways of looking at things.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #115
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
we do not have full control here in terms of what we experience. you are paying taxes no? there are all types of things imposed on you exteranally. if a reptilian architect decides to send one to rape you so he can feed this is also very possible. but what we do have control over is how we react to things, the decisions we make in response to events, and the actions we take in our lives.
i can stop any time paying my taxes, then my reality will change

i have experience to some level of changing things in my life which has changed my reality, i would say that if you have the discipline you can have full control here, i would say that it is something you have to learn and practice

consider that whatever situation you are in, then you are meant to be there for a purpose, you are then given the resources (or lack of) to live the experience to suite the purpose, in this case everything you do is right for you thus you can never be wrong...this may not resonate with many, but it does resonate with me and my life and yes i can see where some/many would describe as egotistic although i would disagree and say it is a complete removal of ego

does he charge for telling his truth? imo any guru/truther who sells truth for profit is not telling the truth
Old 04-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #116
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Exactly the title of this thread is Bashar and solipsism.

Yet the topic of solipsism is being avoided to discuss the merits of Bashars philosophy.

I have just come up with a explanation definition of solipsism, it will obviously be incomplete, though i think i am getting there.

A conditioned belief sytem based upon a lie that creates the illusion of knowing that nothing can be known, that all truth is subjective and that nothing exists outside of ones mental perceptions.
About sums it up.

Humans wanted to know what it would be like cut off from source, trouble was the reptiles saw this and thought, "I'll have a bit of that".

So for 26000 years they hacked in and took over. Everything is inherent in us but we simply forgot everything but was always inside each and every human being. The power of LOVE vibration.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #117
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
You can't discuss the 'merits of Bashars ideas when, one you don't understand them and 2, you are misrepresenting them.

That's what posters here are telling you.
Not me

Old 04-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #118
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
I'm not talking about you here, but this is the problem with discussing these ideas with certain posters on here who think you
can watch one or two youtube videos....and they then know all about this subject.

Now, if you study these ideas more closely........you'll see none of us create our realities.....it is the BELIEFS we hold in our
subconscious mind
( or in your case that were implanted in your mind) that create our reality.

This is a very subtle but very important point to realize.

It is the key point Icke makes again and again when he says we create our own reality.

Why do you think your mind-controllers spent so much time putting you into traumatic states of mind.............because when the mind
is vibrating at these frequencies, it is much easier to IMPLANT their BELIEF-SYSTEM into you.

And it is belief-systems that attract the reality you experience.

That is the key point of Bashar, Abraham Hicks and Icke. ( See icke's perception deception book)

Reality is not fixed and as Consciousness we have the innate ability to select different realities.
seanx we live in a reality that is 3d earth.

80% of the world lives under poverty making by on 20% of the worlds resources.
we spent $450 M a day on the Iraq war rather then spend money towards the environment, health, and education
people line up like zombies for black Friday buying junk, and with that money they could feed someone ina third world country for a few monhts. Yet they haven't thought for a second about this person.

This is our reality. We have to first become conscious of what we are creating. Then we have put that awareness into action ie. donate money to charity ont he next black Friday, spend tax dollars wisely, give to each other and create systems with mentality of abudance rather then lack.

This is how reality will change for the collective.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:45 PM   #119
gremlin

Quote:
Quote:
i have experience to some level of changing things in my life which has changed my reality, i would say that if you have the discipline you can have full control here, i would say that it is something you have to learn and practice

consider that whatever situation you are in, then you are meant to be there for a purpose, you are then given the resources (or lack of) to live the experience to suite the purpose, in this case everything you do is right for you thus you can never be wrong...this may not resonate with many, but it does resonate with me and my life and yes i can see where some/many would describe as egotistic although i would disagree and say it is a complete removal of ego

does he charge for telling his truth? imo any guru/truther who sells truth for profit is not telling the truth

That's for sure, your reality will change. You just got to know the secrets about tax and get your feet wet, because their are people in the matrix who will come after you because you are breaking the program of conformity.

Old 04-12-2014, 11:51 PM   #120
artardfiesta

Quote:

of course your personal reality will change.

are you working of the books? your reality changes because you have learned to be reliant on yourself and not the matrix.

did you continue your registered job? you will start getting letters from the government after a certain amount of itme, they will add interest to the payment, you will get calls, then they will deduct from your pay cheque eventually.

the point about the taxes is you didn't necessarily get a say whether you can do it or not. if you don't there are consequences or a lifestyle change. you cannot go to an employer say hhey don't take off the taxes and not expect consequences. this is what I mean by full control all experiences come from your will. you do not have an absolute say.

another example, you cannot walk off a cliff and not expect to fall without some equipment. This is something out of your control. You can control whether you respect the law of gravity or not.