Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 14-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
munt
Inactive

Default The hole they came from

Why does anyone even care about druids, or the history of stonehenge...
its obvious that the majority of the work began with their excavation from wales.. and their movement 160miles accross the earth!
if anyone wants the truth of stonehenge the BEST thing to do would be to visit CRAIG RHOS-Y-FELIN in wales..
maybe contemplate some ancient engineers looking east accross the land and saying... Right so you want to move these stones over there do you?
and WHY?
and .. other such "you must be barmy!" accusations against the architects..
maybe within this first LAUNCHPOINT of the sacred bluestone.. the answer of initial MOTIVE can be found..

definatley not at the stonehenge itself.. that was dug up by the victorians.

Last edited by munt; 14-04-2012 at 08:54 PM.
munt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

When Stonehenge was built there was no Wales and you could probably walk from Dover to Calais, so I'm not sure what you could call the people who built it, but they weren't Welsh.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Stonhenge is one of the most magical and emotive place i have ever had the privilage of experiencing.

Stepping into the circle of stones made me cry, the energy was so powerful, so beautiful - if ever you get the chance to experience the stones from within, you will know what i mean

user21795_pic4977_1251055722 (2).jpg
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
munt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
When Stonehenge was built there was no Wales and you could probably walk from Dover to Calais, so I'm not sure what you could call the people who built it, but they weren't Welsh.
and who would want them to be?
The best solstice connection i ever had to the stones was from the west of the stones as i set fire to the fork of and pulled the dead remains of an IVY-GHOST tree to the ground!
2ostjune2005!

It was brilliant.. a massive astral ghost of the tree presuming it was still alive because it had shape.. however apon examination was just ivy cageing a rotten trunk! a upright kadaver ensnaring an astral ghost

Anyway.. I set fire to it and pulled it over..

that was in wales as it would be called today!

Ive been to the solstice swirl a couple of times.. and ive been up to the stones on the night of winter solstice..

west kennet is still far far better though!

Last edited by munt; 14-04-2012 at 09:20 PM.
munt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
decim

Elives Preseli

Rock & Roll Away The Stone...
Trid -E nt t'easted Blue Stones iz the Blue Steins, Royal Steins Rex Steins Roi Stein V 'A' See Rego Lith iz a Mono Lith ▐
Awe A Moon O'Lith
A'zzz Abov Sew Bee low
Hunny Moonz & Royal u 'G' 'L' 'E'
itz 1, 4, th Moony 2, 4, th Shew 3, 2, getz reddy gnow go Catti go...

White Rabbits laid laid faw a vari important d'eight
2 N T 7 tine Harvest Moon...

Come a little bit closer....
Agold yn those Hills is it... -4 A H'art ov Gold...Aua Degrees Minutes Seconds Hours Minutes 2nd's One Two One Two T'easting 1, 2...
H to O E V Re Weir Yet not A Drop tae drynk...WIll I am Reich...gone or gone bt not forgotten...

Blue Blue Blues way'd shews...

Drwydd CymruurmyC mirrororrim

Edwynn

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote