Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 01-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #21
antipodean

In the video she says she was abused by ex Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam & members of his cabinet.
She was born in 1969, Whitlam was voted out in 1975 so she would have been under 6.
Looks like bull shit to me.
antipodean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #22
observed

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipodean View Post
In the video she says she was abused by ex Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam & members of his cabinet.
She was born in 1969, Whitlam was voted out in 1975 so she would have been under 6.
Looks like bull shit to me.
Ain't bullshit mate.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:23 PM   #23
st jimmy

Quote:
I don’t think that what Fiona Barnett said is bullshit, I’m not sure if this IS Fiona Barnett though (in the Sgt report video of last month).
She has said before that she was sexually abused by Australian PM Gough Whitlam. I don’t think (but can’t really remember) she said he was still PM at that time: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=26

In the following interview Fiona tells that Gough Whitlam was “just” a paedophile (as opposed to the Satanists who also murdered children and drank their blood) - I've embedded it because otherwise you need to log in at Youtube to hear it.

What made me believe Fiona Barnett is the 2-part documentary where she goes to the sites where the abuse took place and describes what happens. To me this was (is) completely believable and I don’t think she could fake this.

Part 1 of the documentary “Candy Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs

Part 2 of “Candy Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZpqrCji5c

Last edited by st jimmy; 01-09-2018 at 03:26 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:43 PM   #24
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

There is nothing fake about exposing truths that are not well known.

If you are going to wait for incriminating evidence about famous mob satanist lackeys in Hollywood, you may have to wait a long time. "No evidence" only means it can't readily be found at the time, nothing more.
To know there is no evidence, you would have to have all the existing evidence available from all sources. If there is no evidence available of that nature, then there is no evidence there is no evidence.
It is entirely natural for a survivor of such unbelievable deprivation to want to retire from communicating for periods of time. Batteries have to be recharged from the discharge of exposing such cruelties.
There is nothing fake about Fiona.
She has been busy writing a book, and wants to finish it first.

Last edited by grimstock; 02-09-2018 at 06:30 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:52 AM   #25
antipodean

The lengths that the CIA et al had to go to in order to dismiss Whitlam, when all they had to do was blackmail him over his peadophilia activities tells me it's bull shit.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/e...l_opalfile.htm

The only member of his cabinet who became Prime Minister was Paul Keating.
For 15 years he was Labour's attack dog in Parliament. If he was a peadophile it would have all come out.
Opposition MP Wilson Tuckey once bought up in Parliament a previous relationship of Keating's when he said, "I'm going to have to mention Christine" Keating went nuts.

At such a young age it's possible she could have been mistaken, & Barnett's abusers could have been from within Malcolm Fraser's following Liberal Government. Where one Minister became a future PM.

Last edited by antipodean; 02-09-2018 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:04 AM   #26
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
The lengths that the CIA et al had to go to in order to dismiss Whitlam, when all they had to do was blackmail him over his peadophilia activities tells me it's bull shit.

The only member of his cabinet who became Prime Minister was Paul Keating.
For 15 years he was Labour's attack dog in Parliament. If he was a peadophile it would have all come out.
Opposition MP Wilson Tuckey once bought up in Parliament a previous relationship of Keating's when he said, "I'm going to have to mention Christine" Keating went nuts.

At such a young age it's possible she could have been mistaken, & Barnett's abusers could have been from within Malcolm Fraser's following Liberal Government. Where one Minister became a future PM.
Truth does not follow logic - quite the reverse is true.
There is never a single agenda with any situation, especially where the CIA may be involved.

Last edited by grimstock; 02-09-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #27
antipodean

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Truth does not follow logic - quite the reverse is the case.
There is never a single agenda with any situation.
Can you point me to where I am being misinformed ?
Old 02-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #28
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Can you point me to where I am being misinformed ?
(Quote)

It's worse than misinformed, it's bs.

Last edited by grimstock; 02-09-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:13 PM   #29
antipodean

So what is Bull Shit the events behind the Whitlam Government being dismissed.

Do some research.

Last edited by antipodean; 02-09-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:12 AM   #30
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
So what is Bull Shit the events behind the Whitlam Government being dismissed.

Do some research.
It's no debunking evidence of anything to do with Fiona or the CIA. You delude yourself.
You have no basis for any of your arguments.

Last edited by grimstock; 03-09-2018 at 06:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:41 PM   #31
antipodean

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
It's no debunking evidence of anything to do with Fiona or the CIA. You delude yourself.
You have no basis for any of your arguments.
Can you point out to where I am deluded ?
Old 04-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #32
st jimmy

Quote:
Can you point out to where I am deluded ?
Have you seen "Candy girl" and still think that everything Fiona Barnett says is "fake"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
What made me believe Fiona Barnett is the 2-part documentary where she goes to the sites where the abuse took place and describes what happens. To me this was (is) completely believable and I don’t think she could fake this.

Part 1 of the documentary “Candy Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs

Part 2 of “Candy Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZpqrCji5c
Old 05-09-2018, 10:11 AM   #33
antipodean

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Have you seen "Candy girl" and still think that everything Fiona Barnett says is "fake"?
I've watched them both nothing she says stands up to scrutiny, she comes across as a bit of a phantasist.
In fact I found it difficult not to laugh at a lot of it.
It's nadir in terms of being taken seriously is at 26 minutes of part 2.
"Richie Benaud attends a blood sacrifice in Bathurst, where he uses a ceremonial dagger to cut out the baby from a pregnant woman. Then Kim Beasley & Bruce Spence decapitate children then every one has an orgy ".

Not surprised to see comments have been disabled.

The 2 interesting things are her obsession with Bruce Spence. And at the 41 minute mark of part 2, is a list of Actors etc who in 1984 at Anthony Kidman's house attend a post Production party of a play. That looks like a sort of contemporary version of King Lear.

On that list is John Howard & Robert Menzies, one past and one then future Prime Minister, both from the right wing Liberal Party. Menzies died in 1978.
May be they were characters in the play.

You need to look at the events leading up to the Whitlam dismissal to appreciate why this stuff if true should have come out years earlier.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...n-independence

This video below shows the possibilty that Whitlam & Kerr may have once been quite close, but to say they were (according to Barnett) homosexual lovers is a bit of a stretch.
https://reflectionsofanuntidymind.wo.../27/kerrs-cur/

Last edited by antipodean; 05-09-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #34
st jimmy

Quote:
I've watched them both nothing she says stands up to scrutiny, she comes across as a bit of a phantasist.
In fact I found it difficult not to laugh at a lot of it.
It's nadir in terms of being taken seriously is at 26 minutes of part 2.
"Richie Benaud attends a blood sacrifice in Bathurst, where he uses a ceremonial dagger to cut out the baby from a pregnant woman. Then Kim Beasley & Bruce Spence decapitate children then every one has an orgy ".
I don't really mind disagreeing.

To me it sounds convincing, basically because I think that Fiona couldn't "fake" what she tells on-site about the Satanic rituals. I even believe the part about cutting up the pregnant woman, aborting the baby, drinking the blood and orgy afterwards.
It's certainly possible that her memory got mixed up, and possibly she has claimed some things that didn't happen.

I know what she says is very light on "evidence" so can imagine your skepticism...

Quote:
The story on Whitlam is interesting, but I find it hard to believe that years later Fiona Barnett is pushed into the spotlight to discredit former Australian PM Whitlam.
In general politicians are pathological liars, and I don't believe that Whitlam was some kind of whistleblower.

There are more stories on paedophile politicians in Australia though (this makes Fiona Barnett's story more convincing)...

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-09-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:15 PM   #35
antipodean

Whitlam wasn't a whistle blower. His economic policies were what became his undoing.

A southern hemisphere trifactor of similar policies in the mid seventies, Allende (Chile) and Kirk (NZ) also.

Quote:
Whitlam and Kirk
Mid-1974:

Gough Whitlam and Norman Kirk begin a series of moves absolutely against the Mafia Trilateralists. Whitlam refuses to waive restrictions on overseas borrowings to finance Alwest Aluminium Consortium of Rupert Murdoch, BHP and R.J. Reynolds. Whitlam had also ended Vietnam War support, blocked uranium mining and wanted more control over US secret spy bases - e.g. Pine Gap.

Kirk had introduced a new, tough Anti-Monopoly Bill and had tried to redistribute income from big companies to the labour force through price regulation and a wages policy.

Kirk had also rejected plans to build a second aluminium smelter near Dunedin and was preparing the Petroleum Amendment Bill to give more control over New Zealand oil resources.

Kirk had found out that Hunt Petroleum, drilling in the Great South Basin, had discovered a huge resource of oil comparable in size to the North Sea or Alaskan North Slope. Gas reserves alone now estimated at 30 times bigger than Kapuni and oil reserves of at least 20 billion barrels - enough for New Zealand to be self-sufficient for years. Oil companies completely hushed up these facts. To have announced a vast new oil source would probably mean a decline in world oil prices, which would not have allowed OPEC and Onassis plans for the Arabs to eventuate. N.Z. could be exploited at a later date, particularly since the North Sea operations were about to come on stream - Kirk was the last to hold out.

September, 1974:

According to CIA sources, Kirk was killed by the Trilateralists using Sodium Morphate. Rowling’s first act as NZ Prime Minister was to withdraw Kirk’s Anti-Monopoly Bill and the Petroleum Amendment Bill.

Later, Rowling was to be rewarded with ambassadorship to Washington. Incidentally, the Shah of Iran was murdered the same way as Kirk on his arrival in the US.

6th October, 1974:

Ray Cline implements William Colby plan to oust Australian Prime Minister Whitlam. Nugan Hand Bank finances payoffs to Malcolm Fraser and other pro-US politicians. A joint bugging operation commences between CIA and ASIA.

Rupert Murdoch, playing his part, uses his newspapers and television network to spread lies and misinformation. Whitlam, as well as refusing to waive restrictions on overseas borrowing to finance the aluminium consortium, had plans to ensure that all corporations were at least 50% Australian-owned. This interfered with the Seven Sisters’ plans to build three oil refineries at Cape Northumberland in South Australia to exploit the Great South Basin discovery.

December, 1974:

Australian Governor-General John Kerr joins Ray Cline’s payroll and received his first pay-off of $US200,000 credited to his account number 767748 at the Singapore branch of the Nugan Hand Bank.

11th November, 1975:

Governor-General Kerr sacks the Whitlam Government.

August 1975:

Rowling re-introduces unrecognizable Commerce Bill, designed to aid monopolization of the NZ economy and repeals the News Media Ownership Act, allowing more foreign ownership of NZ media. The new legislation does not define monopoly, competition or stipulate permissible maximum market share, or even ascertain what the public interest is - resulting in a sell-out to big business.

December, 1975:

Election battle between Rowling and Muldoon. Oil companies pour thousands of dollars into Muldoon’s campaign via National Bank (NZ), whose general manager Mowbray is also a member of Todd Foundations; Investment Board Director Tudhope also Managing Director Shell Oil and Chairman Shell/BP/Todd. Muldoon wins.

February, 1976:

Muldoon implements pre-election secret agreement with the NZ Seven Sisters’ oil representatives of Shell/BP/Todd for helping finance the National Party campaign.

Last edited by antipodean; 06-09-2018 at 05:55 AM.