Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 15-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
onelifestand

Default male 'cull' in parliment

What with Michael Gove now being sacked/demoted, call it what you will. Does it strike anyone else that it's odd that they're all being removed from office at a time that paedophile is being looked into

or is it just me?
onelifestand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Gove isn't a paedo. He's not the Messiah either. He's a very naughty boy. Also arguably he hasn't been demoted at all as he is to be chief whip.

It is possible that Hague's demotion is to do with Cameron being worried something might come out in the CSA inquiry regarding decisions made by him as part of a previous cabinet.

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 15-07-2014 at 07:47 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
jonquays
Inactive

Well one of those who was ousted today has already been mentioned in connection to Saville and also was accused by a former child actor of abusing him while filming it.

A week is a long time in politics...
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
twilight_sparkle
Banned

The problem with the cabinet employing females is they are unlikely to be members of secret societies, the men can be recruited from the Bullington club, Skull and Bones etc. Any women to succeed in the cabinet have to be either married to or come from a family with a connection to the secret societies. This is why Sarah Palin couldn't ever be president, because she wasn't a Bonesman. Hillary Rodham Clinton has already been president by proxy, her glove puppet husband was just a sex crazed idiot and she was the power behind the throne. Maggie Thatcher was most likely high up in an occult club, high priestess or a witch. I'm guessing these are part of the job description for female cabinet members.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
pinkizzy
Inactive

Michael Gove is a belligerant sod not a paedo.
Alan Duncan has gone.
Owen Patterson has gone.
I can't understand why Chris Grayling hasn't gone, he's a muppet.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 16-07-2014 at 06:02 AM.
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
fusrodah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
It is possible that Hague's demotion is to do with Cameron being worried something might come out in the CSA inquiry regarding decisions made by him as part of a previous cabinet.
He's also an ex-resident of somewhere interesting: http://www.dolphinsquare.co.uk/villa...ous-residents/

Quote:
Many have lived here in the past, including Harold Wilson, David Steel, William Hague, Estelle Morris, Beverly Hughes and the late Midlands MP Iain Mills. In 1994 alone, 59 MPs lived in the Square.
fusrodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #7
jondoeuk
Inactive

Positive discrimination
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 05:00 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

In my opinion the women who are attracted to politics are hard, callous and cruel creatures, devoid of the traits normally associated with femininity.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 06:04 AM   #9
pinkizzy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
He's also an ex-resident of somewhere interesting: http://www.dolphinsquare.co.uk/villa...ous-residents/
did willy whitelaw live there too?
Old 17-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #10
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
The problem with the cabinet employing females is they are unlikely to be members of secret societies, the men can be recruited from the Bullington club, Skull and Bones etc. Any women to succeed in the cabinet have to be either married to or come from a family with a connection to the secret societies. This is why Sarah Palin couldn't ever be president, because she wasn't a Bonesman. Hillary Rodham Clinton has already been president by proxy, her glove puppet husband was just a sex crazed idiot and she was the power behind the throne. Maggie Thatcher was most likely high up in an occult club, high priestess or a witch. I'm guessing these are part of the job description for female cabinet members.

So are you saying that all witches are evil? Fact is it's untrue and only guess work. Pagans are the original religion and do good for most part you should look into it before hurling accusations as many people are so ignorant of witches who don't cast bad spells because in that way it comes back on them. See into Pagan Federation they have good values and certainly wouldn't wish to entertain any paedo types.

Last edited by blue2; 17-07-2014 at 05:47 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #11
piskavac

I don't understand at all, what happened to him.

Is he arested? Under what acusations or suspicions?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 07:48 PM   #12
solowrist

I doubt even a double brandy will revive Tory fortunes come the next election. Whatever their motives for flushing the toilet you can bet your sweet bippy that they are seeking the female vote by bringing a large number of women into the fold.
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #13
pinkizzy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
So are you saying that all witches are evil? Fact is it's untrue and only guess work. Pagans are the original religion and do good for most part you should look into it before hurling accusations as many people are so ignorant of witches who don't cast bad spells because in that way it comes back on them. See into Pagan Federation they have good values and certainly wouldn't wish to entertain any paedo types.
I agree
Old 17-07-2014, 08:37 PM   #14
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
No I'm not saying all witches are evil. There are white witches and black witches. Do you think Maggie Thatcher and Hillary Rodham Clinton are the nice sort?
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2014, 07:06 AM   #15
totallybonkers

a male cull in the Tory party, the endless "promotion" of women into top jobs just because they nag/ask? OK so does that mean we could end up with an all women political party in control? * shudders * Just think, that could be a government full of Margaret Thatchers!
I can feel all the unionist/Labour devotees boiling from here. Indeed a huge mistake.
totallybonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #16
izimizam

its all about the Paedophile / public image problem , looked to me like certain people quit or stepped down related to this , i am pretty sure the Tories are cleaning out the cupboards and bringing in women to make them look cleaner and more child freindly.Most people relate child sex offenders to men , women in politics are seen as a good counter to this public image problem.Then there is the issue of future leadership.I think at some point the establishment will play the # women in power card again , around the same time as Hillary clinton possibly , its good for business.
izimizam is offline   Reply With Quote