Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 26-10-2018, 02:46 AM   #1
Work2Do
Premier Subscribers

Default Questions

Hi All, I am a new at this forum but not quite new with the subject of what is going on on this planet. I spend my live wondering and asking questions about reality, what we are doing here and where we come from and why we don't know anything about our past.

Quite some questions became clear and got updated with new views.

There still is a lot to investigate. I like to tell my kid about alternative views on the world and how things are run in this world. But how do you tell your kid(s) about all of this? Is there a kids presentation available that can be useful to start up the subject with kids?

I have another questions about the symbols that are used to influence our perception of reality. If symbols can be used in such a negative way are there also symbols that can be used in a positive way? Everything seems to have two sides so I wonder what positive symbols there are that represent love, spiritual growth and awareness.

I listened to the interview with Credo Mutwa. The grays seems to wear a skin tight suite. Does that suite protect them from harm in our dimension? The reptiles can only stay for a short period and the grays stay much longer if I am correct. Is there also a way humans can shield themselves from what is radiated on us from?

I would be nice to hear some insights or getting references to other sources to learn more.

Have a good journey,

Bas
Work2Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 06:43 AM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work2Do View Post
Hi All, I am a new at this forum but not quite new with the subject of what is going on on this planet. I spend my live wondering and asking questions about reality, what we are doing here and where we come from and why we don't know anything about our past.

Quite some questions became clear and got updated with new views.

There still is a lot to investigate. I like to tell my kid about alternative views on the world and how things are run in this world. But how do you tell your kid(s) about all of this? Is there a kids presentation available that can be useful to start up the subject with kids?

I have another questions about the symbols that are used to influence our perception of reality. If symbols can be used in such a negative way are there also symbols that can be used in a positive way? Everything seems to have two sides so I wonder what positive symbols there are that represent love, spiritual growth and awareness.

I listened to the interview with Credo Mutwa. The grays seems to wear a skin tight suit. Does that suite protect them from harm in our dimension? The reptiles can only stay for a short period and the grays stay much longer if I am correct. Is there also a way humans can shield themselves from what is radiated on us from?

It would be nice to hear some insights or getting references to other sources to learn more.

Have a good journey,

Bas
Greetings, and welcome to the forum!

There's nothing better than to be curious. Never stop investigating, never stop learning, there's always more to know and overstand.
------------------------------

I wouldn't recommend teaching a child about the global conspiracy before they are age 16. This is because of the transformation that takes place when learning such information. You want the child to have a strong sense of self before they encounter such information, because it can break a person down if they are not ready.

On the other hand if you wait too long to tell them, they may not want to hear about it.

When you think the time is right, just hand them a David Icke book without any expectation. And definitely do not force them to read the book. Let them read it by themselves in their own time. One thing is for sure, you can't force anyone to understand the global conspiracy, they have to make the choice.

Also I would say that children take a lot from their parent's attitude. A child will notice subconsciously if the adults around it are questioning or accepting, and will take after them. If your attitude is that of questioning the norm, your child is likely to pick up on that and act the same way. So its in the actual information just as much as it is in the attitude towards information.
-----------------------------

As for symbols, I don't think there are good or evil symbols, only powerful symbols which can be used for creating either good or evil.

These symbols of power have no inherent good or evil, it is sentient beings who use the symbols and direct their energy for their own ends.

That's my opinion anywho.
------------------------------

Not sure about the aliens, maybe someone else can help you out there.
---------------------------------

You can always start another thread specifically for each question if you feel they are not answered satisfactorily in this thread.

Great username by the way, we certainly have lots of work to do
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 08:15 PM   #3
Dude111

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #4
OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER
Premier Subscribers

im new and havent a clue,dont worry where allaboard the righ train TICKETS PLEASE X X X .ONE LOVE
OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER is offline   Reply With Quote