Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
angel of grief
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tehran , Iran
Posts: 154
Likes: 76 (43 Posts)
Default A member from Iran

Hey guys
My name is Milad.
First of all, sorry for my bad English
I'm from Iran and unfortunately i never go outside and that's the reason my English is not so good
I born in last days of 1993 and i joined DIF when i was 17 because i was interested about Freemasons and NWO.
In Iran nobody knows David Icke , because Iranian people do not interested in conspiracy theories.
Let me tell you more about myself
I don't believe any religion or any political view.
When i was 20 i become an atheist.
As you see i'm not following any special idea.
Some guys believing i'm posting just from Iranian agencies but if you search in my posts you see some another sources.
I have some codes:
which is related to ethic and humanity like golden rule and silver rule!
must of religion approve these anyway.
I started biology in 2012 but in 2015 i left university and starting Medicine Doctor because i like helping people more than anything.
My purpose for joining DIF is just about increase my political knowledge and arguing about humanity and peace
by the way some guys believing i'm multiple user and posting from Las-vegas (lol) and etc. i don't think that's necessary to prove them.
Good luck

Last edited by angel of grief; 09-02-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Hey guys
My name is Milad.
First of all, sorry for my bad English
I'm from Iran and unfortunately i never go outside and that's the reason my English is not so good
I born in last days of 1993 and i joined DIF when i was 17 because i was interested about Freemasons and NWO.
In Iran nobody knows David Icke , because Iranian people do not interested in conspiracy theories.
Let me tell you more about myself
I don't believe any religion or any political view.
When i was 20 i become an atheist.
As you see i'm not following any special idea.
Some guys believing i'm posting just from Iranian agencies but if you search in my posts you see some another sources.
I have some codes:
which is related to ethic and humanity like golden rule and silver rule!
must of religion approve these anyway.
I started biology in 2012 but in 2015 i left university and starting Medicine Doctor because i like helping people more than anything.
My purpose for joining DIF is just about increase my political knowledge and arguing about humanity and peace
by the way some guys believing i'm multiple user and posting from Las-vegas (lol) and etc. i don't think that's necessary to prove them.
Good luck
I like you Angel of Grief.

You say you are from Iran and your location on your user identity says Tehran, but I don't think you're living in Iran now.

If I'm wrong, then apologies.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 09-02-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #3
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Who said you're posting from Las Vegas?

i love vegas

Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #4
angel of grief
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tehran , Iran
Posts: 154
Likes: 76 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I like you Angel of Grief.

You say you are from Iran and your location on your user identity says Tehran, but I don't think you're living in Iran now.

If I'm wrong, then apologies.
Thank you
I really like to visit around the world but unfortunately i can't, because of my medicine lessons i live in Iran and i'm studying in Arak University of Medical Sciences
Maybe in summer i will visit China

Last edited by angel of grief; 09-02-2017 at 06:58 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:04 PM   #5
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Thank you
I really like to visit around the world but unfortunately i can't, because of my medicine lessons i live in Iran and i'm studying in Arak University of Medical Sciences
Maybe in summer i will visit China
Well if you're interested in (and I hope opposed to Freemasonry) I'm sure your opponent GrandMasterP will be back on the forum to discredit you, as he does with me. Don't let it get you down, if you speak from the heart.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 08:12 AM   #6
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 268
Likes: 177 (94 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Hey guys
My name is Milad.
First of all, sorry for my bad English
I'm from Iran and unfortunately i never go outside and that's the reason my English is not so good
I born in last days of 1993 and i joined DIF when i was 17 because i was interested about Freemasons and NWO.
In Iran nobody knows David Icke , because Iranian people do not interested in conspiracy theories.
Let me tell you more about myself
I don't believe any religion or any political view.
When i was 20 i become an atheist.
As you see i'm not following any special idea.
Some guys believing i'm posting just from Iranian agencies but if you search in my posts you see some another sources.
I have some codes:
which is related to ethic and humanity like golden rule and silver rule!
must of religion approve these anyway.
I started biology in 2012 but in 2015 i left university and starting Medicine Doctor because i like helping people more than anything.
My purpose for joining DIF is just about increase my political knowledge and arguing about humanity and peace
by the way some guys believing i'm multiple user and posting from Las-vegas (lol) and etc. i don't think that's necessary to prove them.
Good luck
Welcome on DIF, angel of grief
__________________
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion
Likes: (1)
lovethyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 09:17 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Anyway... angel of grief, whatever your intent, welcome to the DIF. We have an "ignore" feature, BTW.

Last edited by getagrip; 14-02-2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Removed abusive comments towards fellow member
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Hey guys
My name is Milad.
First of all, sorry for my bad English
I'm from Iran and unfortunately i never go outside and that's the reason my English is not so good
I born in last days of 1993 and i joined DIF when i was 17 because i was interested about Freemasons and NWO.
In Iran nobody knows David Icke , because Iranian people do not interested in conspiracy theories.
Let me tell you more about myself
I don't believe any religion or any political view.
When i was 20 i become an atheist.
As you see i'm not following any special idea.
Some guys believing i'm posting just from Iranian agencies but if you search in my posts you see some another sources.
I have some codes:
which is related to ethic and humanity like golden rule and silver rule!
must of religion approve these anyway.
I started biology in 2012 but in 2015 i left university and starting Medicine Doctor because i like helping people more than anything.
My purpose for joining DIF is just about increase my political knowledge and arguing about humanity and peace
by the way some guys believing i'm multiple user and posting from Las-vegas (lol) and etc. i don't think that's necessary to prove them.
Good luck
You must be very near to your final year now after five years, how long before you start junior doctors?


mamnoon dooste man

Last edited by the apprentice; 14-02-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
angel of grief
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tehran , Iran
Posts: 154
Likes: 76 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
You must be very near to your final year now after five years, how long before you start junior doctors?


mamnoon dooste man
First of all sorry for delay.
I surprised how you know Persian
actually education system in Iran so much different to west countries.
Medicine Doctor take 7.5 years that this should be the beginning for me
I started in 2015
Likes: (1)
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 07:38 AM   #10
better21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 226
Likes: 49 (44 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Hey guys
My name is Milad.
First of all, sorry for my bad English
I'm from Iran and unfortunately i never go outside and that's the reason my English is not so good
I born in last days of 1993 and i joined DIF when i was 17 because i was interested about Freemasons and NWO.
In Iran nobody knows David Icke , because Iranian people do not interested in conspiracy theories.
Let me tell you more about myself
I don't believe any religion or any political view.
When i was 20 i become an atheist.
As you see i'm not following any special idea.
Some guys believing i'm posting just from Iranian agencies but if you search in my posts you see some another sources.
I have some codes:
which is related to ethic and humanity like golden rule and silver rule!
must of religion approve these anyway.
I started biology in 2012 but in 2015 i left university and starting Medicine Doctor because i like helping people more than anything.
My purpose for joining DIF is just about increase my political knowledge and arguing about humanity and peace
by the way some guys believing i'm multiple user and posting from Las-vegas (lol) and etc. i don't think that's necessary to prove them.
Good luck
Your vocation is to help people. This is the highest good.
Likes: (1)
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.