Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
souceoftruth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default 5th-14th November tipping point ahead!

The webbot November tipping point is close at hand and it matches very closely with Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero graph. Also that just happens to be the time period when Obama, his whole family and many other high ranking people in the administration are on their trip to India. Could they collapse the economy while they make sure their minions are safely out of the country?

Timewave Zero:



Webbot:



Here is John Watermans breakdown of the latest report if you haven't read it:



www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgeojLKvRRI

Last edited by souceoftruth; 31-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.
souceoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

That's some tipping point

gonna have to hold onto my trousers that day.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
mishy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Might have to book a sickie
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
ndc777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 507
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sollog appears to suggest that 2010-11-14 will be the date a major world politician is assassinated. GW Bush possibly.
ndc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Could they collapse the economy while they make sure their minions are safely out of the country?
Whys the tipping point have to be a bad thing? To much negative focusing. I think we should all be looking forward to this supposed coming change, whatever it is.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Professional poker players who win alot look at the cards and the players,,,see who's winning and who's bluffing and play accordingly,,,

This DOES NOT look like a bluff to me...I think TS will HIT the fan next week possible as late as the 14th but probably sooner...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndc777 View Post
Sollog appears to suggest that 2010-11-14 will be the date a major world politician is assassinated. GW Bush possibly.
try another guess...if you want to stop the tail from wagging you cut off the head,,,,O,,h..my,I think I'm getting a headache...[bark,bark]
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
souceoftruth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Whys the tipping point have to be a bad thing? To much negative focusing. I think we should all be looking forward to this supposed coming change, whatever it is.
The line on the webbot graph represents the increased tension language people are using as they subconsciously get more and more nervous, the point at which it goes down is release language where people let out that massive sigh as something actually happens. Cliff High, the guy who does the webbot stuff said a similar graph appeared going up to 9/11 yet the release language only lasted a few days. This time however it lasts for months which suggests something really big and really bad. Also the longer they have been seeing something predicted in the data the bigger the event and this has been on the radar for years now. Hold on to your hats folks!

Last edited by souceoftruth; 31-10-2010 at 05:44 PM.
souceoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
gwynned
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,134
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Emotional Impact

First off, we have to remember that the webbot identified the timing of 9-11 but could not pinpoint how that event would manifest. And so it seems they are merely multiplying the event of 9-11 by a factor of 10-1,000,000. Thus 30,000,000 people would be impacted.

The actual language talks about the 'emotional' impact of this event. I may be crazy and really reaching here but what would be the emotional impact of full disclosure?
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Whys the tipping point have to be a bad thing? To much negative focusing. I think we should all be looking forward to this supposed coming change, whatever it is.
while i doubt it will involve the mass loss of life like some are predicting, i do think it will be chaotic and scary, AT FIRST...probably something to do with the death of the dollar and people's money being worthless for a little while...but the tipping point is like 4 days, so it will probably be 4 scary ass days.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #11
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
First off, we have to remember that the webbot identified the timing of 9-11 but could not pinpoint how that event would manifest. And so it seems they are merely multiplying the event of 9-11 by a factor of 10-1,000,000. Thus 30,000,000 people would be impacted.

The actual language talks about the 'emotional' impact of this event. I may be crazy and really reaching here but what would be the emotional impact of full disclosure?
i've read the latest web bot report and most of the language has to do with the financial system and the economy (money), as well as some kind of technology and UFO/alien stuff/paranormal.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by souceoftruth View Post
The line on the webbot graph represents the increased tension language people are using as they subconsciously get more and more nervous, the point at which it goes down is release language where people let out that massive sigh as something actually happens. Cliff High, the guy who does the webbot stuff said a similar graph appeared going up to 9/11 yet the release language only lasted a few days. This time however it lasts for months which suggests something really big and really bad. Also the longer they have been seeing something predicted in the data the bigger the event and this has been on the radar for years now. Hold on to your hats folks!
exactly. in order for the world to become positive, the negativity has to be outed...since people are so attached to being negative which is the programming, if that goes away, it will seem HORRIBLE and like chaos at first...like when you take someone off drugs cold turkey, they go through agony and withdrawl symptoms (watch the movie Trainspotting).
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
concordewarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The sky is my home
Posts: 839
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Question

and what if nothing happens?
remember the Y2K bug?
concordewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by concordewarrior View Post
and what if nothing happens?
remember the Y2K bug?
if nothing happens it will be TERRIBLE.

lol, who cares? if nothing happens then nothing happens.

but something will happen and it will be major.

the Y2K bug had mass media attention because it was programming...the MSM are not reporting about the tipping point.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"

Last edited by ambler1980; 31-10-2010 at 05:53 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #15
nelletuorg7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 508
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Time will tell, won't it????!!!!!
__________________
"I have nothing left to lose except my soul, and I won't let that go without a fight."

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #16
cosmicstardust
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sussex uk
Posts: 356
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
while i doubt it will involve the mass loss of life like some are predicting, i do think it will be chaotic and scary, AT FIRST...probably something to do with the death of the dollar and people's money being worthless for a little while...but the tipping point is like 4 days, so it will probably be 4 scary ass days.
And for comparison the tipping point for 911 was 2.5 hours!
cosmicstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #17
cosmicstardust
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sussex uk
Posts: 356
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
exactly. in order for the world to become positive, the negativity has to be outed...since people are so attached to being negative which is the programming, if that goes away, it will seem HORRIBLE and like chaos at first...like when you take someone off drugs cold turkey, they go through agony and withdrawl symptoms (watch the movie Trainspotting).
Or like giving birth - for the baby AND the mother. All seems painful and never ending but there is an end and (mostly) it is welcomed and positive.
cosmicstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #18
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by souceoftruth View Post
The line on the webbot graph represents the increased tension language people are using as they subconsciously get more and more nervous, the point at which it goes down is release language where people let out that massive sigh as something actually happens. Cliff High, the guy who does the webbot stuff said a similar graph appeared going up to 9/11 yet the release language only lasted a few days. This time however it lasts for months which suggests something really big and really bad. Also the longer they have been seeing something predicted in the data the bigger the event and this has been on the radar for years now. Hold on to your hats folks!
Couldnt it be something really big, and really good, though? With only a single prior example, which was bad, does that automatically preclude anything good from happening in the future?
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 31-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #19
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
while i doubt it will involve the mass loss of life like some are predicting, i do think it will be chaotic and scary, AT FIRST...probably something to do with the death of the dollar and people's money being worthless for a little while...but the tipping point is like 4 days, so it will probably be 4 scary ass days.
I honestly dont see any sudden economic catastrophes. Without the economy to control people, things become unpredictable for the 'elite' because the masses get spooked by the sudden and extreme downturn, and those spooked masses could threaten the power structure. Destroying the dollar would be like a rancher trying to herd thousands of cows with grenades, instead of horses and whips. The rancher will scare the cows way to much, and possibly be trampled in the process as they scatter.

Seems to risky for the people in power. Most people define themselves by the money they make. If they suddenly had no money, theyd see themselves as having nothing left to lose, and we all know the old cliche that the most dangerous person is the one who has nothing left to lose.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #20
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Webbots has an excellent track record for predicting details but sometimes the timing is off.....

Time Wave Zero has an excellent track record for the timing of huge novel events but cannot say what will happen...

Clif High bases his timing of the Nov,8th event on the Time Wave and his 12 year experience with the Webbots....

The odds are heavely in favor of a bad thing happening next week...& billoions dead over the next 2 or 3 years...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.