Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #1861
ennui

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
Poor photoshopping....the edge of the right side wing is missing where the green circle touches it....ps...the planes is parked so neatly but there is no reverse gear so how does the plane get out of its parked position?
Not photoshopped my me! Go on googlemaps yourself and you'll see it. It's right at the end of the run way not far from what looks like a helipad.

As for the plane being in that position I have no idea. I've seen planes parked up against buildings and vehicles being used to pull them out again when needed. Perhaps its there being repaired or something.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #1862
cosmo99

Missing Plane: Expert Rules Out Fire Theory

A safety expert has ruled out fire as a cause for the disappearance of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane after it emerged lithium ion batteries were being carried in its hold.

Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, chief executive of the airline, revealed the batteries - which have posed safety concerns after causing fires on board Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft - were in the cargo hold.

He said: "We carry some lithium ion batteries but they are approved and not declared as dangerous goods.

"Airlines do this all the time; these goods have been flown many times."

One of the theories behind the plane's disappearance has focused on a fire breaking out and causing the pilots to become incapacitated.

But David Learmount, operations and safety editor of Flightglobal, said the pilots would have alerted air traffic control if a fire broke out onboard.

He told Sky News Online: "The problem if you have a lot of them (batteries) and they start reacting with each other is that they cause an enormous amount of heat and that causes fire.

"The pilots would be immediately aware because of detectors and fires in the hold can be very dangerous because you can't get into it from the aircraft.

"They would be turning for the nearest airport as fast as possible and telling air traffic control - fire on any aircraft is absolutely terrifying for everyone.

"This aircraft has not come down because of fire. The idea that a pilot would keep a fire quiet is absolutely unthinkable."

http://news.sky.com/story/1229773/mi...ut-fire-theory

Exactly....And the planes on board computer had been changed to alter its course 12 mins before the pilot said 'goodnight'
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969

Last edited by cosmo99; 21-03-2014 at 04:07 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #1863
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
Do you know if the data transmission from the engines to Rolls Royce stop as soon as the engines are turned off? And/or the plane lands? Is there a switch to turn this transmission data on or off...I am trying to be clear exactly how this works

We are being told the plane flew for 7 hours which matches Stompk's chart, but to my knowledge there has never been any proof given of this and it is from satellite data. This begs the question did they really get this 7 hour data from Rolls Royce and why are Rolls Royce withholding releasing proof of their data?

Is the 7 hour still in flight a red herring? To deflect us away from the plane landed at Diego Garcia after about 3/4 hours
I am going off stomps info
But I can tell you this
The plane travelling at a very low altitude to avoid radar would have to be travelling much slower as the turbulence would be much greater

Perhaps this would allow for the time difference

I'm sure professional airline pilots will give you this information on their forums if you ask

Is hard to glean an accurate picture of events as there is so much conflicting information
The propaganda media machine is truly in full swing eh?
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:10 PM   #1864
dexter morgan
Inactive

After reading this entire thread, I am convinced that the US has it at Diego Garcia.
Someone or something was onboard that the US NEED...

I don't believe it's been taken for further use.

(hello to everyone, BTW)
dexter morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #1865
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqorue View Post
a [B]the pilot would rule out that it was possible to kill the passengers on altitude (pressure/oxygene), as far as i understand...
I dunno 100% if the 777 is set up the same as a 737, but the pressurization panel is set to AUTO mostly. If the pilots had access to a switch that let them set it anyother way then by them setting it to manual, they would more or less starve the passengers of oxygen and Hypoxiation would happen, killing all the passengers.

I sourced that info from the Greek Helios 737 that crashed a few years back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #1866
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I am going off stomps info
But I can tell you this
The plane travelling at a very low altitude to avoid radar would have to be travelling much slower as the turbulence would be much greater

Perhaps this would allow for the time difference

I'm sure professional airline pilots will give you this information on their forums if you ask

Is hard to glean an accurate picture of events as there is so much conflicting information
The propaganda media machine is truly in full swing eh?
Absolutely its in full swing! I think that what we are being told/not told about the radar information is key to exposing the truth of the lie. I am trying to research exactly how the engine data transmissions works with Rolls Royce as this could show something significant

They ask the public to log onto a satellite website and search for the plane, yet they don't release the details of the radar data which is where anyone will find the most answers of what really happened. Do they really want to find this plane? There is nothing secret or of 'national security' by releasing details of this particular planes data transmissions on this flight

Rolls Royce not releasing what I regard as crucial information speaks volumes to me
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
Old 21-03-2014, 04:29 PM   #1867
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter morgan View Post
After reading this entire thread, I am convinced that the US has it at Diego Garcia.

(hello to everyone, BTW)
Here is a vid about Diego Garcia:

Eerie 2013 Video About DIEGO GARCIA LINE OF DEATH Points To

http://youtu.be/pq-7xEBsv90

You can clearly see the Vatican St. Peter's Square line that points to the Malacca Straight as we are talking about Diego Garcia late last year!

See this website for more images of the arsenal (destroyers, bombers, nuclear weapons and subs) at Diego Garcia, which falls within 100 miles of the 188th Ley Line of Death:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/militar...

The sad story of human atrocity (pets burned and deportation):
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-v...

Excerpt:
British agents, with the help of Navy Seabees, quickly rounded up the islanders' pet dogs, gassing and burning them in sealed cargo sheds. They ordered Madame Talate and the remaining Chagossians onto overcrowded cargo ships. During the deportations, which took place in stages until May 1973, most Chagossians slept in the ship's hold atop guano--bird crap. Prized horses stayed on deck. By the end of the five-day trip, vomit, urine, and excrement were everywhere. At least one woman miscarried.

Arriving in Mauritius and the Seychelles, Chagossians were literally left on the docks. They were homeless, jobless, and had little money, and they received no resettlement assistance. In 1975, the Washington Post broke the story in the Western press and found them living in "abject poverty." Most remain deeply impoverished to this day.

Soon after Madame Talate arrived in Mauritius, two of her sons died. Madame Talate experienced fainting spells, couldn't eat, and became remarkably skinny after being, in her words, "fat" in her homeland.
Recently the heartbreak has mounted. In 2008, after three lower courts in Britain had ruled the expulsion illegal, Britain's highest court overturned those rulings by a 3-2 margin, upholding the government's colonial right to exile a people. Last year, the European Court of Human Rights dismissed the Chagossians' final appeal on procedural grounds.

A day after the European court ruling, the Obama administration rejected the demands of an online petition signed by some 30,000 asking the White House to "redress wrongs against the Chagossians." The administration sidestepped U.S. responsibility and said Britain has been doing enough to address "the hardships they endured."

To make matters worse, in 2010, the British government created a Marine Protected Area (MPA) in Chagos. Officials denied it was an attempt to prevent a return no matter the court rulings. Then a secret Wikileaks cable revealed a senior British official saying, "Former inhabitants would find it difficult, if not impossible, to pursue their claim for resettlement on the islands if the entire Chagos Archipelago were a marine reserve." U.S. officials agreed the MPA would likely "be the most effective long-term way to prevent" resettlement. Adding insult to injury, the British official repeated his predecessor's racist slur, saying the MPA would allow no "Man Fridays."
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #1868
fagashlil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter morgan View Post

(hello to everyone, BTW)
Hi! I've read the whole thread too a couple of days ago and I also came to the same conclusion.

I noticed in the newspaper review on Sky News last night, the only UK paper covering the DG theory was the Daily Star. Its a shame because most people disbelieve anything the Daily Star says, but I think that is the whole point of putting it in this particular newspaper.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...1-style-attack

front page:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/our-paper/2014-03-21
fagashlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #1869
dexter morgan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Here is a vid about Diego Garcia:

Eerie 2013 Video About DIEGO GARCIA LINE OF DEATH Points To

http://youtu.be/pq-7xEBsv90

You can clearly see the Vatican St. Peter's Square line that points to the Malacca Straight as we are talking about Diego Garcia late last year!

See this website for more images of the arsenal (destroyers, bombers, nuclear weapons and subs) at Diego Garcia, which falls within 100 miles of the 188th Ley Line of Death:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/militar...

The sad story of human atrocity (pets burned and deportation):
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-v...

Excerpt:
British agents, with the help of Navy Seabees, quickly rounded up the islanders' pet dogs, gassing and burning them in sealed cargo sheds. They ordered Madame Talate and the remaining Chagossians onto overcrowded cargo ships. During the deportations, which took place in stages until May 1973, most Chagossians slept in the ship's hold atop guano--bird crap. Prized horses stayed on deck. By the end of the five-day trip, vomit, urine, and excrement were everywhere. At least one woman miscarried.

Arriving in Mauritius and the Seychelles, Chagossians were literally left on the docks. They were homeless, jobless, and had little money, and they received no resettlement assistance. In 1975, the Washington Post broke the story in the Western press and found them living in "abject poverty." Most remain deeply impoverished to this day.

Soon after Madame Talate arrived in Mauritius, two of her sons died. Madame Talate experienced fainting spells, couldn't eat, and became remarkably skinny after being, in her words, "fat" in her homeland.
Recently the heartbreak has mounted. In 2008, after three lower courts in Britain had ruled the expulsion illegal, Britain's highest court overturned those rulings by a 3-2 margin, upholding the government's colonial right to exile a people. Last year, the European Court of Human Rights dismissed the Chagossians' final appeal on procedural grounds.

A day after the European court ruling, the Obama administration rejected the demands of an online petition signed by some 30,000 asking the White House to "redress wrongs against the Chagossians." The administration sidestepped U.S. responsibility and said Britain has been doing enough to address "the hardships they endured."

To make matters worse, in 2010, the British government created a Marine Protected Area (MPA) in Chagos. Officials denied it was an attempt to prevent a return no matter the court rulings. Then a secret Wikileaks cable revealed a senior British official saying, "Former inhabitants would find it difficult, if not impossible, to pursue their claim for resettlement on the islands if the entire Chagos Archipelago were a marine reserve." U.S. officials agreed the MPA would likely "be the most effective long-term way to prevent" resettlement. Adding insult to injury, the British official repeated his predecessor's racist slur, saying the MPA would allow no "Man Fridays."
+1

I watched John Pilgers film, Stealing a Nation, yesterday.
http://johnpilger.com/videos/stealing-a-nation ...absolutely disgraceful

So there's more to Diego Garcia than just a convenient location....powerful energy lines. Having encountered the power of energy lines in Sommerset I have no doubt that this could be the reason 'they' had to have the tiny atoll for themselves and why the native citizens felt so bad and got sick when moved away
dexter morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #1870
jp77

'Final' 54 minutes of comunication released...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rom-MH370.html
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #1871
fagashlil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippin View Post
tomnod.com are running live satellite images that the general public can look at and see if they can spot anything, you sign up and are given a certain section of the map to analyse. I tried it the other night but the white blobs on the images could be objects or they could be waves.... also you dont know which part of the search area you are in. I clicked about the site to see if I could choose an area but couldnt find that option. Still a good idea though for people who feel they want to do something to help.
I looked at tomnod.com too, but I'm not convinced that it's actually going to help. I don't even know where I am in the world, I could be looking at the Irish Sea for all I know. If I could narrow it down to certain areas it would be much better.
Old 21-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #1872
fagashlil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
'Final' 54 minutes of comunication released...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rom-MH370.html
I haven't heard any of the authorities or families confirm whether it was actually the co-pilots voice that said 'alright goodnight' or anything else. If it wasn't his voice and was someone else that could explain this sentence: Though he took a slightly casual approach and at times departed from formal wording, nothing in his banter gives any sign that the plane was about to fly off course and disappear.
Old 21-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #1873
moritz

Quote:
Rolls Royce not releasing what I regard as crucial information speaks volumes to me
I agree

New scientist magazine is claiming rolls royce told them they recieved 2 data transmissions.

The first one shouldnt be a secret, its sent during ascent on takeoff from KL

The second one shouldnt be a secret either, its when they reached crusing altitude, and air traffic control where informed of that (twice) and the unencrypted radio coms is already in the public domain, and probably in this weekends papers.

So why wont they publish ?

The answer is because they are terrified someone somewhere comes along with contradictory info.

Everyones covering their own asses. Malysian Airways is terrified that the blame's going be directed at them, either the plane wasnt correctly maintained, or a member of their staff deliberately crashed or hijacked the plane, or their security was non existant

Malysian government are terrified that they'll be blamed for inadequate regulation of its airlines, ineptitude of its air defense system etc.

Boeing are terrified that the loss of the plane is due to a manufacturing fault.

Rolls Royce are terrified the plane failed due to loss of an engine

They all want it to be someone elses fault

The truly sickening aspect of all of this is that practically every country in that region has military satellite data that they simply will not share becuase it reveals what they are watching, and the capabilities of their hardware. Politicians will allow tens of millions to be wasted in search and rescue attempts (not to mention risking the lives of hundreds of crew members brave enough to be flying around in the southern ocean looking for a needle in a haystack)

Probably not a lot they can do at this stage, but disgusting all the same.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #1874
peace2

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
Poor photoshopping....the edge of the right side wing is missing where the green circle touches it....ps...the planes is parked so neatly but there is no reverse gear so how does the plane get out of its parked position?
This is how still appears on Google Maps at the moment... so clearly not Photoshopped, unless shopped by Google...?
peace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #1875
fagashlil
Inactive

appologies if this has already been posted:

http://beforeitsnews.com/events/2014...g-2432838.html

Hishammuddin Hussein, Malaysia’s transport minister, said Thursday night at a secret meeting in Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 passengers’ families that he believes all the passengers are still alive. This has been reported by Associated Press, The Guardian and CBS News.

Malaysian transport minister said he “believes that my child and all the other passengers are still alive,” said Hamid Amran, father of a child on Flight 370, speaking about transport minister Hussein after a secret meeting with him, other officials and families of passengers, according to an Associated Press report. “I will not give up hope.”

Officials held a secret meeting Thursday evening exclusively with Flight 370 passengers’ relatives in a hotel near Kuala Lumpur. Journalists were banned. Afterwards, groups of people left looking distraught, according to an Associated Press report. Hamid Amran, who had a child on Flight 370, said questions asked at the meeting made it “apparent that Malaysia’s military is incapable of protecting its own airspace”.

There have been continual false leads since the Boeing 777 disappeared March 8 above the Gulf of Thailand en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The plane was diverted toward the Maldives and then headed south from there – some say. US officials, very quiet for over a week after the MH370 went missing, are now guiding the world to believe the plane’s now in Pakistan, possibly readying for use in a terrorist attack.

“The chances of it being debris from the airplane are probably small, and the chances of it being debris from other shipping are probably large,” said aviation Prof. Jason Middleton, of University of New South Wales in Sydney.

CBS This Morning contributor Michio Kaku, physics professor at City University of New York, said the area is “quite turbulent, and even a gentle current of five miles an hour could carry debris of hundreds of miles across;” the search is a “literal race against time; and “the black box has a beacon, but that beacon has a battery — a battery with a life 30 days. And we’ve already lost two weeks, so the window of opportunity is closing very rapidly.”

About possible debris being spotted and the numerous false alarms, Hussein said, “Any leads that we receive must be corroborated and verified, because if found false not only will it jeopardise our search but it will give false hope to the families.” He said the search was continuing in the northern and southern search arcs delineated by analysis of satellite data, that sweep north to Kazakhstan and south to the southern Indian Ocean, 2.24m square nautical miles of land and sea.

MH370 vanished shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur early on 8 March with 239 people on board. Officials have said they believe it was deliberately diverted from its route to Beijing, but have not ruled out a catastrophic event.

The Malaysia Airline’s Boeing 777 had an uninterruptible autopilot installed. It is uncertain whether the MH370 pilot had been trained to use that modification. American pilots are not trained to use them in case of a hijack attempt.

There are links and more text within the document relating to other items.

Last edited by fagashlil; 21-03-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 21-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #1876
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagashlil View Post
I looked at tomnod.com too, but I'm not convinced that it's actually going to help. I don't even know where I am in the world, I could be looking at the Irish Sea for all I know. If I could narrow it down to certain areas it would be much better.
I tried to go at tomnod too. But I didn´t like it. As you say you can´t even decide where to go on the World. I wanted to go to Diego Garcia, but I couldn´t . So then I just gave up, because Diego Garcia is the only place where you would ever find the plane...
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #1877
cont

Quote:
Do you know if the data transmission from the engines to Rolls Royce stop as soon as the engines are turned off? And/or the plane lands? Does the transmission just report no activity when the plane has landed for example, i.e. it still continues to transmit data even though it would be zero. Is there a switch to turn this transmission data on or off...I am trying to be clear exactly how this works

We are being told the plane flew for 7 hours which matches Stompk's chart, but to my knowledge there has never been any proof given of this and it is from satellite data. This begs the question did they really get this 7 hour data from Rolls Royce and why are Rolls Royce withholding releasing proof of their data?

Is the 7 hour still in flight a red herring? To deflect us away from the plane landed at Diego Garcia after about 3/4 hours
if the pings are sent back in stages then you can have seven pings in 3/4 hours?

References in the media which mention 7 hours may be muddying the waters?

Quote:
It has now emerged that the airplane's Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (Acars) system was deliberately turned off, yet the Boeing 777 plane still continued to send out "pings" to Inmarsat's satellite for seven hours after it lost contact.

The pings are small bursts of data which are sent out by the satellite network to the plane every hour to check if it is still on the network, and according to Inmarsat, Flight MH370 sent out seven hourly pings in response to the network's request.

"When the plane was still missing on Sunday (the day after it disappeared), our engineers looked at the network data and realised that the plane had been sending signals," Inmarsat Senior Vice President Chris McLaughlin told IBTimes UK.

"We couldn't say what direction it had gone in, but the plane wasn't standing still because the signals were getting longer, i.e. further in distance from our satellite."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-ai...pgrade-1441174
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #1878
elshaper

Daily Mail says it might take years to find the blackbox.

Only Daily Star mentions DG in today's paper. They love to stick 'terror' in everything. Let's go back to blaming the muslims again.

"THE missing Malaysian airliner was hijacked for a terror attack on ­British territory, it was claimed last night."

Ah but isn't it because we've been discussing DG all along?

"Fears grew that the Boeing 777 flew towards a secretive US airbase leased from Britain on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean."

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #1879
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Daily Mail says it might take years to find the blackbox.

Only Daily Star mentions DG in today's paper. They love to stick 'terror' in everything. Let's go back to blaming the muslims again.

"THE missing Malaysian airliner was hijacked for a terror attack on ­British territory, it was claimed last night."

Ah but isn't it because we've been discussing DG all along?

"Fears grew that the Boeing 777 flew towards a secretive US airbase leased from Britain on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean."

the mass media have to make the Diego Garcia angle public because everyone is talking about Diego Garcia now. it's just stupid how the media diagrams show the plane possibly going north or south but not continuing westwards.

their take is that the unarmed passenger plane was going to be used in a terrorist attack on the most high-tech, heavily defended airbase in the Eastern Hemisphere. it's possible.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 21-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.
cont is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #1880
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
if the pings are sent back in stages then you can have seven pings in 3/4 hours?

References in the media which mention 7 hours may be muddying the waters?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-ai...pgrade-1441174
The pings are small bursts of data which are sent out by the satellite network to the plane every hour to check if it is still on the network, and according to Inmarsat, Flight MH370 sent out seven hourly pings in response to the network's request.

"When the plane was still missing on Sunday (the day after it disappeared), our engineers looked at the network data and realised that the plane had been sending signals," Inmarsat Senior Vice President Chris McLaughlin told IBTimes UK.

I am reading this as checking if the plane is still on the network means the plane can be flying or it could be on the ground. Going by the chart it pings in a taxi position

If the plane had been sending signals on SUNDAY...well well well