Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 05-08-2016, 07:26 AM   #41
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Norwegian Somalian?

Thor must be spinning in Valhalla.
Yeah, must have come to London for a bit of tourism, Madame Tussauds, Tate Modern, London Eye, perhaps a trip out to Cambridge, Canterbury or Stonehenge. Perhaps some night life in Shoreditch. Probably staying at the Royal National Hotel, your standard tourist, lol!
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #42
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Shh, you're not allowed to say events are fake on here....you go to forum jail and get banned like me....
Truther lites are only allowed here....
The more I see of these things the more of the hoax side I see.

The blood on the tent is the Elephant in the room for this one.
the clean truck the Elephant in the room of the Nice one.

Being carried towards the nightclub of the Orlando one.. etc and so on..

Im not saying the whole lot are a complete hoax but there are things that are unexplainable in all of them. That is what lets me know its not as they say it is. No matter how many of the in crowd tell me its perfectly normal for the things that I feel are not normal, in fact they also make my mind up for me.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:12 AM   #43
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
The American woman murdered by a teenager during a frenzied knife rampage in Russell Square has been named as the wife of a university professor who was due to return to the US today.

Darlene Horton, 64, was killed when a teenager, named tonight as Norwegian national Zakaria Bulhan, attacked six people in central London just after 10.30pm.

Tributes have been paid on social media by officials at Florida State University, where Mrs Horton's husband Richard Wagner works as a psychology professor.
https://psy.fsu.edu/faculty/wagner.dp.html
Quote:
Dr. Richard Wagner [Richard K Wagner aka "Rick"]

Yale University, 1985

Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of Psychology
W. Russell and Eugenia Morcom Chair
Associate Director, Florida Center for Reading Research

Quote:
Darlene K Horton (Wagner)
Richard K Wagner married Darlene K Horton on month day 1979, at marriage place, Nevada.
https://www.myheritage.com/names/darlene_horton
Ha, wonder if an Elvis impersonator officiated.

Richard K Horton - age 64. Ideal retirement age. b July 9 1952
https://voterrecords.com/voter/13616254/richard-wagner
Quote:
Richard K Wagner (age 64) lives at 3907 Bobbin Brook Cir Tallahassee, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a white, non hispanic male registered to vote in Leon County, Florida.

whose "women's boots" was said to have been protruding from the scene tent by taxi driver "witness" Paul Richardson.
Women's boots - must be a woman under that sheet.

Just the one photo issued to all news outlets...

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...bing/88068446/
Quote:
Darlene Horton loved the game of tennis. The retired special education teacher adored her husband, Florida State psychology professor Rick Wagner, and their grown kids. She cherished the time she was able to spend with him, teaching overseas in the university's summer program.
On Wednesday, the semester in London came to an end. Horton and Wagner were set to come home to Tallahassee. Her friend Mary Alice Linzy was looking forward to a doubles match at Killearn Country Club.
Then Linzy saw reports on Facebook of an American woman killed in a Wednesday night stabbing rampage in London's bustling Russell Square, just blocks from the FSU Study Centre. She prayed it wasn't her close friend for 15 years.....

Last edited by felixfelix; 05-08-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: removeo duplicated image
Old 05-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #44
aster
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Shh, you're not allowed to say events are fake on here....you go to forum jail and get banned like me....
Truther lites are only allowed here....
No need to go all 'crisis actor' on us, frase As has been explained elsewhere, there is a new 'sub forum' set up now so as FMs have a dedicated space to question the main stream narrative of current events. Here is the link again:
https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #45
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
No need to go all 'crisis actor' on us, frase As has been explained elsewhere, there is a new 'sub forum' set up now so as FMs have a dedicated space to question the main stream narrative of current events. Here is the link again:

Ooooo I didn't know that! I shall be popping back and forth as never know what camp I am in for a few days or even weeks.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #46
porridge
Banned

Another sub forum for the maze fandabidoze.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #47
aster
Banned

Thumbs up

Yes, it's pretty new, kizzie! It should reduce all those bickering sessions, which spoil important news threads and make them hard to read. May take a bit of time to get used to for everyone, but a very helpful idea, imo
Old 05-08-2016, 09:54 AM   #48
notbuyingit

Quote:
Total bs. If the kids can't play nicely let's build a separate playground for each game? Those who cannot comment without insulting each other should be made to sit on the 'naughty step' and allow the grownups to debate all theories. That is surely what a discussion should be about? Unfortunately some people deliberately sidetrack every major discussion by nitpicking the semantics of hoax/false flag/hoaxy flaggerry/realish etc. That is what moderators should be controlling and not the flow of information. We are living in the matrix people and none of what is perceived to be real is as such. Let's deal with it and expose it! Many people check Today's News on ICKE forum when a major event happens. Who's going to seek out this other thread? I don't agree with this dedicated thread at all. Stinks of implicit support for the msm narratives. Next step thought police.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #49
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Norwegian Somalian?

Thor must be spinning in Valhalla.
When the time is right the man will get to know that Thor dont like him
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:24 AM   #50
aster
Banned

Since the topic of our new TN sub-forum has come up, it may be helpful for those not previously aware of it to discuss its origins. In the recent past, numerous threads were rendered virtually incomprehensible by bickering and off-topic posts. Many of these consisted of counter arguments - by those who wanted to focus on more conventional/mainstream aspects of the topic, and those who felt that these were inadequate or deliberately misleading (i.e. the Paris 'Bataclan' massacre)
It has been suggested that "Many people check Today's News on ICKE forum when a major event happens. Who's going to seek out this other thread?"
I would suggest that Forum visitors who go to the trouble of seeking out major event news here, will find it easier to get a broad spectrum of information and views through reading both Today's News threads. If many Forum Members have been deterred through having to read through many crossfiring posts, then it follows that visitors will have the same experience.
It's understandable that two 'TN' sections are new and will take a little time to become familiar, but none of our interests are served by news threads becoming unreadable.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:25 AM   #51
frase

I see an Israeli girl aged 18 on holiday was also stabbed but survived to tell the tale....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #52
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
I see an Israeli girl aged 18 on holiday was also stabbed but survived to tell the tale....
Lots of facebook images uploaded for the media to find of "Yovel Lewkowki"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-carnage.html
Ah, I see now that our "Norwegian" citizen had been in England since 2002, so wasn't a tourist. Just a norma,l er, Norwegian schoolboy in Tooting. Another one for the Bellmarsh revolving door in due course no doubt.

http://foreignaffairs.co.nz/2016/08/...ussell-square/
Quote:
Zakaria Bulhan, 19 (12.07.97) of Robertson House, Tooting Grove, SW17, was charged on Friday, 5 August, with the murder of 64-year-old Darlene Horton.
He was also charged with five counts of attempted murder, in relation to the five other individuals who were injured. He will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, 6 August.
Cue media frenzy.

This, Westminster Magistrates is the "Jo Cox court" where Thomas Mair curiously appeared also on a Saturday quite recently.

Last edited by felixfelix; 05-08-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: add link
Old 06-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #53
markgobell

The Russell Square "mental health" knife murder : The US National Mental Health Act

The instant "mental health" characterisation of this event aroused my interest

I'm sure folk are now aware of the growing "mental health" agenda.

I suggest that, at the very least, this "mental health" event was planned to happen on 3 August 2016

President Truman signed the US National Mental Health Act into law on 3 July 1946

which just so happens to precede the Russell Square "mental health" "knife murder" event on 3 August 2016 by :

INTerval ISUAF =

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

See also :

MKULTRA : Donald Ewen Cameron : 1983 UK Mental Health Act

Rouen Church Attack on 26 July 2016 : Adel Kermiche : The US Mental Health Act 1946

Last edited by markgobell; 06-08-2016 at 12:26 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 05:40 PM   #54
oceanborn

Another young one. The sad thing is that I'm not surprised.
We need more details about him. I believe the mental illness claim but I'd like to know more.
oceanborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #55
pigscanfly

[QUOTE=The instant "mental health" characterisation of this event aroused my interest

I'm sure folk are now aware of the growing "mental health" agenda.[/QUOTE]

Same for me too. It is clear that "mental health" is part of the agenda now.

Pardon my ignorance, but I am struggling to work out why? Clearly it is being done to make Joe Public increasingly concerned about people with "mental health" difficulties (including, of course, "conspiracy theorists") so that they can provide the solution. Problem, reaction, solution.

But what will the solution be? An increase in the number of armed police on the streets or something more?

Increased used of sectioning for an increasing number of people with "mental health" difficulties who deviate from the norm and think outside the box? Mental health hospitals already cannot cope and neither can secondary (and perhaps also primary) mental health services which are ridiculously underfunded.

FEMA camps?

Or will they find some sort of vaccine / injection that can be used to treat the patients?

I wonder why they are now specifically targeting mental health. Or are they indiscriminate in which group they target as long as it causes the necessary fear and division in the general population? Do the general population already have a fear of those "different" from them and they are taking advantage of this?

Last edited by pigscanfly; 07-08-2016 at 07:49 AM.
pigscanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:58 PM   #56
jp13

Quote:
Since the topic of our new TN sub-forum has come up, it may be helpful for those not previously aware of it to discuss its origins. In the recent past, numerous threads were rendered virtually incomprehensible by bickering and off-topic posts. Many of these consisted of counter arguments - by those who wanted to focus on more conventional/mainstream aspects of the topic, and those who felt that these were inadequate or deliberately misleading (i.e. the Paris 'Bataclan' massacre)
It has been suggested that "Many people check Today's News on ICKE forum when a major event happens. Who's going to seek out this other thread?"
I would suggest that Forum visitors who go to the trouble of seeking out major event news here, will find it easier to get a broad spectrum of information and views through reading both Today's News threads. If many Forum Members have been deterred through having to read through many crossfiring posts, then it follows that visitors will have the same experience.
It's understandable that two 'TN' sections are new and will take a little time to become familiar, but none of our interests are served by news threads becoming unreadable.
I for one didn't know about the alternative TN sub forum, and I can see the reason why, but I often come on here to check out the news that I've heard on MSM, and sometimes for the "News" that is not being reported.
@felixfelix this was in your post "Richard K Wagner (age 64) lives at 3907 Bobbin Brook Cir Tallahassee, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a white, non hispanic male registered to vote in Leon County, Florida." I don't see the point of mentioning he is white and Non Hispanic
male registered to vote in Leon County, Florida." I don't see the point of mentioning he is "Non Hispanic.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:09 AM   #57
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I don't see the point of mentioning he is white and Non Hispanic
You'll have to take that up with the US voters' list who provided the link.

The role of "Professor Rick" in this incident is kept under wraps. Where was he at the time?

https://twitter.com/FSUIP/status/761280832808095744

Quote:
FSU Study Abroad @FSUIP
International Programs is deeply saddened by the tragic loss of an FSU Professor’s wife in London.
12:21 pm - 4 Aug 2016 [3:21 PM ET]
Tallahassee, FL
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3312351.html
Quote:
In a statement released to the Standard, James Pitts, director of FSU International Programs, confirmed no students were involved in the attack.
Mr Pitts added Mr Wagner is being provided help by university staff in London in the aftermath of his wife's death.
FSU president John Thrasher said: “There are no words to express our heartache over this terrible tragedy.
“We are shocked that such senseless violence has touched our own FSU family, and we will do all we can to assist Professor Wagner and his loved ones, as well as his friends and colleagues in the psychology department, as they mourn.
https://www.facebook.com/FSUIP/
John Hrinko Our thoughts and prayers to the family. Our son Jack just came home from the Summer Abroad in London.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 August at 02:33

FSU London Study Centre ?
Florida State University, 99 Great Russell St, London WC1B 3LH
http://international.fsu.edu/london/index.html

London - fun to do learning in so old - so much beauty - historic - you learn so much more [than being stuck in Tallahassee, I guess]

And more specifically relating to Rick's psychology course...
https://www.facebook.com/FSU-Psychol...2563372420509/

[no activity since February 5 2016]
https://psy.fsu.edu/undergrad.prog/psych_London.htm

Psychology-London Summer Program

Quote:
Studying abroad helps students develop an appreciation of human diversity and an understanding of different world views. This is invaluable for students' personal and professional development. London is one of the most exciting and multicultural cities in the world. Thus, it is a perfect setting to study the cultural determinants of behavior. On average, 100 different languages are spoken in each borough of London, with 22% of the population speaking another language besides English as their first language.

The London Psychology Program allows students to immerse themselves in this cultural experience while advancing their academic studies. Each summer, students in the Program take two upper division psychology courses that are not offered on the Tallahassee campus. Courses are small in size (25-35 students) and count as 4000-level electives that can fulfill either psychology major or minor requirements. In addition to class meetings, the program involves a variety of excursions, some of which have direct relevance to the courses (e.g., Darwin's home, Freud Museum, Science Museum) and some of which are of general social, cultural, and historical interest (e.g., Houses of Parliament, Windsor Castle, Shakespeare performance at the Globe Theatre).

The London Psychology Program is designed for psychology majors, although it is open to all students who have completed General Psychology (PSY 2012) with a C- or better, and who have a strong interest in psychology. The dates for the 2016 Program are June 7 to August 3, 2016 (8-weeks, 57 nights).
Various FSU study abroad videos show students "immersing themselves " in the usual tourist trails around Southern England...

Quote:
2. Selected Topics in Psychological Science
Instructors: Tyler Towne, M.S., and Richard Wagner, Ph.D

Readings will be a compilation of articles and book chapters (from edited volumes) that will be made available online.

In addition to being an outstanding instructor, Dr. Wagner is an Associate Director of the Florida Center for Reading Research, and he holds the Eugenia and W. Russell Morcom Endowed Chair. Dr. Wagner is a world leader in research on the development of reading and dyslexia. Dr. Wagner was awarded the Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Research Professorship in 2009. This is the highest honor that faculty can bestow on a colleague.

Fees: $9,560 (see below for what is and is not included)
seems like an expensive holiday.
http://www.international.fsu.edu/Typ...sychology.aspx

So, where was Rick? Where is Rick?

Last edited by felixfelix; 08-08-2016 at 12:13 AM. Reason: highlight
Old 08-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #58
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

London stabbing HOAX 8-3-2016
Old 10-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #59
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Yovel Lewkowski...You can also see her bandaged arm at 1.44 in the video accompanying this ABC report
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=41122139

A very shy, retiring young woman, I'm surprised she would want such publicity...

Quote:
“I don't know if it's luck or fate but it's a miracle. The woman who was standing next to me died before my eyes."
Speaking to Y Net, she added: “I was afraid it was a terrorist incident, and I was sure that the two men fleeing from the event were victims.
“I went to help the first one of the men and felt pain in my hand.
“I thought I just got hit, but it turned out he was stabbing me. The other man chasing him was trying to stop him, and in the end managed to catch him.”
I guess the pain in the hand was caused by being stabbed in the arm....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/155495...an-was-killed/

Quote:
Levkovski said she was in London on vacation with her grandfather, a trip the two had taken before she is drafted into the Israeli army next week...... She recalled walking with her grandfather back to their hotel in Russell Square after dinner, when she suddenly heard screaming. my Israeli instincts started to kick in,” she told Army Radio, recalling how there were not many people around when she suddenly saw two men running toward them.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/my-isra...london-attack/

It would look odd - perhaps other hotel guests or Thai restaurant diners thought it was the grandfather's young girlfriend!

https://vine.co/v/hzJYnjHMFF1

Reports say that Lewkowski was reportedly stabbed in the hand or the bicep [ITV] Where was granddad when this was going on? I guess he ran like hell.

Looks awful. Source -
source - http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-04/u...arlene-horton/

And the press were on hand the moment the police called on the alleged Norwegian Somali Tootingian perpetrator

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...ailyprss.co.uk

Last edited by felixfelix; 10-08-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:49 AM   #60
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Specially trained police liaison officers have been deployed to her family.

A post-mortem examination will take place on Friday, 5 August, at St Pancras Mortuary.
Who carried out the post-mortem? Whose signature on the report?

http://policehour.co.uk/2016/08/lond...arlene-horton/